Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E03: Colin Ferrell, Brendan Gleeson, Kate Hudson, Elizabeth Banks

• Start Topic

One thing that's always kind of bugged me about the show is what they show when a guest is promoting a movie.  On most shows, they show an actual scene from the movie, for which they might give some context.  But I noticed that Graham often just shows the trailer, with all the quick cutting and whatnot, and which I've usually already seen.  No value added.

But then for Call Jane, they did show an actual scene instead of the trailer, and they chose this one?  I understand that many people are ignorant about body parts and god knows NOBODY knows the difference between vulva and vagina, but that's not the point of this movie.  Plus, no context:  I couldn't tell if this was a real person they were talking to, or if they were doing a role-playing exercise. 

The only good thing that came of it, for me, was being reminded of one of the funniest scenes I've ever seen in a movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-lRdR0AlSw