Type keyword(s) to search

Easy-Bake Battle - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Inspired by Hasbro's iconic Easy-Bake Oven, features skilled home cooks who must compete against each other using their most ingenious kitchen hacks to prove who can make the easiest, fastest, and most delicious food.

Netflix

I'm enjoying this so far, with a few more eps to go. 

The series feels a bit less energetic  than other shows, but I'm fine with that. Fewer camera tricks, and especially MUCH less "SHOUTING!" and "DRAMA!"; just a lot of supportive cooking it seems. 

Sometimes the host/judges seem to be showing some favoritism early on, but all in all, I've agreed with their rulings. 

Rotating the guest judge among the Netflix Food celebrities is fine as far as cross promotions go. I'm glad Jacques finally got to eat some properly cooked food, and some excellent deserts. 

The quirks and challenges in the first half (Dish Dash) do make for some interesting cooking techniques.

Looking forward hopefully for season 2. 

• Like 1

I just found this show, and I really enjoyed it.

The only contestant I didn't like was Pam, the older woman who couldn't stop reminding us that she is older.

The host was great, the perfect mix of serious and funny.