Type keyword(s) to search

Bitterness Thread

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Rafael said:

Still bitter over Zack's death at the hands of  Chelsea !!

I agree. Zack should have thought the vehicle was a big Matchbox car. He could have somehow got the car out of gear and ran over Chelsea instead! Win-win!

What?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Rafael said:

I remember how the show spent 2 years subjecting us to that Santo DiMera/Colleen Brady "epic" love affair during that Brady /DiMera vendetta storyline ,which would have been a total disaster if it wasnt for Thaao Penglis 's Andre DiMera and Sami and Celeste attempting to murder EJ . 

AND then after all that  they revealed that John is the son of Santo and Colleen . 

And then they threw this storyline out the window when they had Hope randomly going to the Kiriakis mansion to inform Brady that John found out that he was not Colleen and Santo's son afterall and they did this just so they can pair Brady and Theresa . 

Brady and Theresa dont even really have chemistry or heat .It makes me wonder why they were so eager to pair them up .  i think Brady /Melanie pairing was better . . 

Because Brady is paired with anyone that moved but he and JL seem to have a nice rapport in RL so the show my guess thought it translated on screen. Granted while I don't hate Brady enough to want him with Theresa I don't like him enough to not want it. 

If you believe JL she put the kibosh on JJ/Theresa possibly being paired so they threw her in Brady's orbit while JJ dealt with Eve/Paige. If so one of the few times an actor's demands benefitted me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’m bitter that Belle and Shawn are not considered important enough to be on the show full time.

They aren't crazy enough for the show to write for. 

That and they always seemed to care about the Jason/Kirsten version of the pairing(hey its the only version I liked myself but I don't see it happening) its weird they don't care for them as a couple yet keep them together. 

• Love 2
On 8/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, Rafael said:

I remember how the show spent 2 years subjecting us to that Santo DiMera/Colleen Brady "epic" love affair during that Brady /DiMera vendetta storyline ,which would have been a total disaster if it wasnt for Thaao Penglis 's Andre DiMera and Sami and Celeste attempting to murder EJ . 

AND then after all that  they revealed that John is the son of Santo and Colleen . 

And then they threw this storyline out the window when they had Hope randomly going to the Kiriakis mansion to inform Brady that John found out that he was not Colleen and Santo's son afterall and they did this just so they can pair Brady and Theresa . 

Brady and Theresa dont even really have chemistry or heat .It makes me wonder why they were so eager to pair them up .  i think Brady /Melanie pairing was better . . 

Add to that, it wasn't even necessary.  If John was Colleen's son, he and Kimberly would be first cousins and Brady and Teresa would be second.  Beyond first cousins, you're fine.

They've changed John's parentage so many times, it's ridiculous.  First he was Lawrence Alamain's brother, Forrest.  Then it turned out Forrest was really his cousin and that Larry's mother's sister was Stefano's wife and she had an affair (with who I forgot) and John/Forrest was the result of that.  And, then it turned out he was the son of Colleen and Stefano's father.  Which really bugged me, because think about it.  Stefano looked to be about 10 or so, maybe, during those flashbacks and Shawn was a couple of years younger (I think, someone can correct me).  Which means that John would be less than 10 years younger than both Shawn and Stefano. Yet, John was supposedly Shawn's son at one point.  And supposedly Stefano's wife's son at another point.  

I watch intermittently so I pretty much missed his latest parentage reveal, but I'm sure it was stupid.    Maybe they should go back and find out he's really Roman and Roman is some weird imposter. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Katy M said:

Maybe they should go back and find out he's really Roman and Roman is some weird imposter. 

Too late for that. Then that would mean Brady and Theresa (why name her Jeannie and then use some BS middle name crap?) - first cousins - got it on and spawned. Too gross for me.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Too late for that. Then that would mean Brady and Theresa (why name her Jeannie and then use some BS middle name crap?) - first cousins - got it on and spawned. Too gross for me.

I was just kidding anyway.  Piling on the ridiculousness.  

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, tribeca said:

Tammy and Jonathan on Guiding light were first cousins

And that ew factor was so great than any chemistry that the actor may have had together was always missing for me. 

• Love 2

First cousins marrying was acceptable well into the 1800s.  In fact it is still legal in a lot places, including some states in the US.  I don't have any first cousins, so I have no real opinion on the matter.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Katy M said:

Add to that, it wasn't even necessary.  If John was Colleen's son, he and Kimberly would be first cousins and Brady and Teresa would be second.  Beyond first cousins, you're fine.

They've changed John's parentage so many times, it's ridiculous.  First he was Lawrence Alamain's brother, Forrest.  Then it turned out Forrest was really his cousin and that Larry's mother's sister was Stefano's wife and she had an affair (with who I forgot) and John/Forrest was the result of that.  And, then it turned out he was the son of Colleen and Stefano's father.  Which really bugged me, because think about it.  Stefano looked to be about 10 or so, maybe, during those flashbacks and Shawn was a couple of years younger (I think, someone can correct me).  Which means that John would be less than 10 years younger than both Shawn and Stefano. Yet, John was supposedly Shawn's son at one point.  And supposedly Stefano's wife's son at another point.  

I watch intermittently so I pretty much missed his latest parentage reveal, but I'm sure it was stupid.    Maybe they should go back and find out he's really Roman and Roman is some weird imposter. 

They even dd a DNA test on John during the early 1990s and it was found that he was related to Lawrence Alamain . 

They should have just left him as Daphne's son . 

That whole Yo Ling nonsense and Santo nonsense was not necessary.

During the Yo Ling nonsense and Santo DiMera saga ,they seemed to have forgotten about that DNA test. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 3

I find it amazing that Shane Donovan,together with Steve came up with an absurd plan to free Hope from prison,after she got convicted for killing Stefano . 

The same guy did not use the same tenacity to come up with a plan to punish Ben Westen for murdering Paige ,Shane's granddaughter. 

Same thing applies to Marlena.

Back in 2008,Marlena used a magic serum to exact revenge on Stefano by injecting him with it . 

The serum might have rendered Stefano comatose but he could still hear everything around him .

The same Marlena deemed Ben Westen fit to be released from the nuthouse even though he slaughtered her male BFF'granddaughter.

Heck ,Ben even tried to kill her and he also slaughtered Will ,Marlena 's grandson.

And now Marlena fawns over this demon serial killer .

How nonsensical is that .

Why didnt Marlena try to punish Ben for his crimes ? Why didnt she get that fancy serum she used on Stefano and use it on Ben so that Ben wil never hurt other people again.

Did she let Ben off the hook because he has abs and dimples while stefano did not?

After the necktie murders,Marlena should have tag teamed with her male BFF Shane,Kate and Eve's mum Gabrielle Pascale to get revenge on Ben for murdering Paige and Will . Perhaps sneaking into Bem's cell wearing disguises and causing distractions to allow Marlena to inject Ben with that fancy serum she used on Stefano not so long ago. 

Kate tried many times to destroy Sami for turning the lives of Austin and Lucas upside down. The same Kate even tried to kill Chloe for cheating on Lucas . and yet she lets Ben ,who slaughtered her grandson Will that time ,off the hook .

Kate ,Marlena and Shane not doing getting revenge on Ben didnt make sense at all especially when you look at their respective character history. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, tribeca said:

Tammy and Jonathan on Guiding light were first cousins. 

Yep and its why they had Jonathan knock up Lizzie because he couldn't have kids with Tammy.

That was the final nail on the coffin for GL IMO.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

He  could have kids with Tammy.

When Claire was still around, I already proposed they should chem test her with JJ because why not? 

I can't picture those two as an actual couple even if they weren't related. Partners in crime, BFF's even frenemies sure but beyond that? No.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

But she's edgy.

Claire? Yes she is I just wish JJ was again above all else regardless of who he's paired with. If they were going to pair him with an edgy chick they should've kept Bev or Roxanne when they were here.

Edited by CanaryFan98
11 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I can't picture those two as an actual couple even if they weren't related. Partners in crime, BFF's even frenemies sure but beyond that? No.

Second cousins once removed. They'd definitely be fine.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Katy M said:

Yeah, but (and this is just me, to be clear!), I figure there are plenty of people inhabiting Earth to date that do not share any DNA. Dating family - no matter how far removed - skeeves me out.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Katy M said:

While its slightly less disgusting than the first cousin lovin of Tammy/Jonathan on GL I just don't see JJ/Claire going for each other on paper at least. Maybe if they were written a certain way it might work. However I rather have seen them as partners in crime above all else they have a lot in common: Love music, had a dark side, afterthoughts of the Hortons. 

• Love 1
On 8/1/2019 at 7:57 PM, CanaryFan98 said:

Um....disagree. Mel/Brady were excruciating to me. She acted like a total ditz with a screw loose. That relationship seemed to de-age him by about 10 years. It was too sugary and one dimensional. That was my first exposure to Melanie though so I have no clue what she was like with Philip years earlier.

Theresa had fire and drive and energy. She's the kind of character that is either going down the completely wrong road or the completely right one...and I like that we got to see her do both throughout her various storylines.

She and Brady definitely had heat. But your mileage may vary.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Um....disagree. Mel/Brady were excruciating to me. She acted like a total ditz with a screw loose. That relationship seemed to de-age him by about 10 years. It was too sugary and one dimensional. That was my first exposure to Melanie though so I have no clue what she was like with Philip years earlier.

Theresa had fire and drive and energy. She's the kind of character that is either going down the completely wrong road or the completely right one...and I like that we got to see her do both throughout her various storylines.

I was wondering what you were quoting from me it was Rafael who said this not me yet it has my name. That's weird. 

That being said I liked Brady/Melanie as friends and don't understand why they made them a couple when she wasn't sticking around.  I didn't mind Melanie the last time around probably because she was leaving and not a focal point. She strangely seemed less infantile personality wise too.

I'm ambivalent with Thrady but I support them if it kept her far away from JJ. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I definitely disagree that Brady and Theresa has heat. She looked too young for him, was too short for him, and they had anti-chemistry. I’m so glad he didn’t take her back when she returned to Salem. So much for your “true love”, Terrorcita!

• Love 2

I 'd like Days to continue but if Ron is writing it the end is a lot sooner than people think at the very least I think the show will be off broadcast TV come Sept 2020. There's a reason why we haven't had a "Plan to save Days" issue and we're seeing this spin off into a digital format because they know its going to happen. Plus their studios have been sold to the WB so where would they film Days after that sale is final?

I mean if Days had a bigger budget and good writers sure I'd love for it to continue but at this point if it got canned a part of me will find it to be a mercy killing.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I 'd like Days to continue but if Ron is writing it the end is a lot sooner than people think at the very least I think the show will be off broadcast TV come Sept 2020. There's a reason why we haven't had a "Plan to save Days" issue and we're seeing this spin off into a digital format because they know its going to happen. Plus their studios have been sold to the WB so where would they film Days after that sale is final?

I mean if Days had a bigger budget and good writers sure I'd love for it to continue but at this point if it got canned a part of me will find it to be a mercy killing.

Ultimately ,The writers and Corday  are the ones who killed the show

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

Back to my ranting 

One of the main problems i had with the " Days of Deimos Kiriakis Life "saga was the way Kate was acting. She even taunted her own son ,Philip by bragging that Deimos is fantastic performer in the bedroom and that there aint much taking taking place when the two of them are inside Victor's bedroom. 

What an awful mum .Deimos stole Philip's birthright and allshe could think of was laughing at Victor for losing his fortune just because he laughed at Kate when Stefano blackmailed her to marry him. 

She was so shameless she even bragged that she and Deimos would be the richest people inSalem and that she is going to enjoy the power that comes with being the wife of Deimos.

Not once did she think of Philip.

What made this saga worse was Philip being reduced to a loser and cut down to size by Kate  ,Belle using him as a rebound and Chloe rejecting his advances and the same Chloe succumbed to Deimos's seduction. 

And then Deimos tied Philip up in that weird S&M scene and Brady punched Philip .

Philip was not even prominent during that whole Justin /Victor /Nicole plot to bring down Deimos even though Deimos stole his birthright . 

9 hours ago, Katy M said:

Phillip always gets the short end of the stick.  I'm still bitter about how he was turned into the bad guy when Belle and Shawn cheated on him, creating Claire.  

Belle and Shawn was nearly frozen to death and hallucinating. They didn’t mean to cheat. That’s why Belle and Shawn couldn’t remember conceiving Claire.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Belle and Shawn was nearly frozen to death and hallucinating. They didn’t mean to cheat. That’s why Belle and Shawn couldn’t remember conceiving Claire.

I know.  But, Phillip also did nothing wrong at all and they made him the bad guy. And Mimi, who sort of did something wrong.  

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Katy M said:

Phillip always gets the short end of the stick.  I'm still bitter about how he was turned into the bad guy when Belle and Shawn cheated on him, creating Claire.  

Yeah I notice I tend to go for characters who get shafted by this show through the years in some way or another (Phillip, Jack, JJ etc)

15 hours ago, Rafael said:

Ultimately ,The writers and Corday  are the ones who killed the show

Ken Corday yeah as much as I dislike Ron the biggest problem is Ken because he has the final say and some things stay the same regardless of writer. We're still stuck with Rafe etc

• Love 1
6 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Yeah I notice I tend to go for characters who get shafted by this show through the years in some way or another (Phillip, Jack, JJ etc)

Ken Corday yeah as much as I dislike Ron the biggest problem is Ken because he has the final say and some things stay the same regardless of writer. We're still stuck with Rafe etc

Yeah . Rafe is stil awful and he is still shoved down our throats.

6 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Ken Corday yeah as much as I dislike Ron the biggest problem is Ken because he has the final say and some things stay the same regardless of writer.

Corday should stop Pushing Characters That Were developed Poorly, And Are Unwanted! Just STOP! 

We don't hate every new character, and we need fresh blood, but we don't need Rafe's toxic blood.

Some characters this show pushes need to be eradicated immediately. 

• Love 2

Vivian  treating Isabela's remains  like they were junk made no sense.

And she did all that to bury Maggie alive just because Victor liked Maggie.

What made this bizarre was the fact that Vivian knows what Isabela meant to John,Victor and Brady. 

During John's faux 2007 funeral , Vivian paid for all the funeral expenses . 

Why would Vivian love Victor and John and then risk incurring the wrath and anger of both men by mistreating ISabella 's remains just to bury Maggie alive? 

• Love 2

Abby becoming BFF's with Andre DiMera never made sense. Why become BFF's with a man who kidnapped your dad twice ? 

Andre even faked Jack's death as well. 

Oh well ,Abbby is the same woman  who used her dad's funeral to hook her mum up with Daniel "God" Jonas . 

However ,Abby becoming BFFs with Peter Blake would kinda make sense because she did like Peter when he was married to Jen until jungle madness made Peter insane . 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

Regarding Ava Vitale ,bringing her back in Steve's orbit was a mistake. That whole  Steve's lost years+ Ava romance story didnt set the show on fire.  

They should have moved her out of Steve 's orbit.  

Still think she should have been revealed to be Justin's Dubai mistress. 

Well, she did flee Salem and its not far-fetched for Ava to settle in Dubai .

Afterall ,she is a daughter of dead crime lord so she obviously inherited Martino  Vitali's milllions which her faux son Tripp would later inherit after Joey kills Ava. 

Ava returning and obsessing over Steve and exploiting Joey was such a waste .

Ava could have even reunited with her pal Nicole ,who was mourning Daniel  . 

Anyway ,How many interlloppers do Steve and Kayla have already? I remember Jack ,Billie and Marina Toscano plus Ava. 

Ava being in Justin and Adrienne/Lucas orbit for abit would have been somewhat refreshing . 

But ultimately ,i feel Ava should have been paired up with Andre DiMera . 

Now hear me out , Andre showed up in Salem right around the same time Ava returned to Salem anyway . This was during the period when Andre and Stefano found out that Sami and Belle looted the DiMera bank accounts which contain money made from prooceeds of crime and other illegal stuff . It was implied that this was the DiMeras true wealth . 

Stefaano died and ANDRE was arrested for killing him and eventually released from jail and Andre was left homeless which I found improbable because as a DiMera he should have cash stashed somewhere.  

Instead of Andre begging Chad for a place to stay and basically looking like a chump in the process , Andre should have used  his cunning brain to secure his own future away from Chad and DiMERA Enterprises . 

He could have easily drowned his sorrows at Victor /Sonny's club mourning Stefano when  he sees Ava and Nicole hanging out and Ava catches his eye and Andre eventually finds out who she is and googles  who she is and it plants an idea in his head. 

Now Ava is a heiress of the Vitali crime family thus making her a milllionaire . 

Andre ,member of the DiMera crime family ,would court her . 

This is Andre's chance at securing his future and reclaiming and restoring the DiMera's crime empire . An empire which would be formidable if the Vitali's come on board.

Have Ava hosting a ball party to cheer Nicole up during her mourning period and then a mysterious stranger wearing a zorro like mask shows up and whisks Ava and they do a tango dancing number which steals the show and the stranger leaves abruptly aafter the tango dance which leads Ava to wonder who he was and becoming  interested in him and eventually the courtship ,which involved sexting , comes to an end when Andre formally introduces himself to Ava. 

And then Salem's couple from hell is born and they end up married and all the DiMera goons recognise Andre as the phoenix and Andre forms an alliance with Ava's cousins ,Angelo and Eddie Vitali  , who have taken over Martino's criminal empire . 

Andre and Ava then buy the Martin House and turn it into their own house of horrors . 

Their marriege will attract the attention of the ISA and Salem PD. 

Andre begging for Chad's acceptance and approval made zero sense for a guy who slaughtered his own siblings . 

Marrying Kate was lame cause Kate aint got power which would benefit Andre. 

Ava is the sort of woman a cunning man like Andre . 

Andre being depicted like he wants to change was nonsensical since he was a serial killer and a mob boss from 2002-2007 when he lead the DiMera mob while Stefano was sick . 

Andre being with Ava would have alllowed the character to be himself and owning his scumbag persona instead of being reduced to a chump desperate for his baby brother ,whom he had never met before ,to accept him. 

That never made any sense. 

With Ava by his side ,Andre would have become the Phoenix reborn and wrecking havoc in Salem , while Ava would have been out of Steve's romantic orbit. 

Such a shame Tamara Braun was wasted in that Ava/Joey double team story . Ava and Andre could have been Salem's couple from hell. 

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 1

Fay Walker's death .I think killling her off during that impposter Rafe's storyline was short-sighted. AFTER Lexie's death ,Fay was Abe's next logical love interest . 

Heck, Fay and Abe have a son together. 

But no ,they killed her off just to prop up a storyline which didnt reallly appeal to viewers.

Plus Abe being the father figure Nicole has always yearned for would have  gone a long way explaining why Nicole now wants to be a heroine and Abe would have had something meaningful to do instead of just showing up whenever characters were in legal trouble. Plus the show had completely forgot about Nicole's past ties to Abe at that point. They forgot about Abe being a patrol man during his rookie years who used to intervene whenever Nicole's dad abused Fay and Nicole and Fay and Abe ended up as lovers and Brandon was conceived and endured Paul's abuse when Abe left Chicago to join Salem PD and Paul released from prison and Fay being foolish took him back and Paul forced Nicole to become a porn star .

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

Stefano and Andre being Thick As  Thieves even though Andre murdered Benjy and Renee . 

Im talking about Andre's 2015 return . 

During Andre's reign of terror back in 2007 ,Stefano made it clear that he had disowned Andre by teaming up with Bo and Steve to lay a trap for Andre by faking Stefano's death . 

Even when Andre was in a coma ,Stefano acknowledged his role in turning Andre into a monster since Stefano raised Andre  ,but Stefano  was angry at Andre for killing Benjy , trying to kill EJ and kidnapping Lexie . 

So Andre returning from the dead in 2015 and being BFF's with Stefano contradicted the events of 2007 .I mean to the point where they revealed that Stefano helped smuggle Andre out of the country after surviving that failed suicide attempt by turning off his life support equipment  and yelling that Grandpa Shawn(who was in Andre's hospital room )  is killing him . No doubt that framing Shawn for his death was a desperate attempt to win Stefano's approval and respect . 

But that suicide attempt was carried out because Andre realised Stefano was dead seriously when  he said he disowned Andre .

And to have them being BFFs 8 years later was bizarre. 

It would have been better if Stefano himself had no idea that Andre faked his death and was still alive. Since Andre was a katana sword and martial arts fighting expert ( this was revealed during the Salem stalker and Melaswen ) ,they could reveal Andre had been staying in Japan or Thailand honing his skills at ancient temples and keeping up with events occuring  in Salem like Tony , EJ and Lexie's deaths and the discovery of Chad plus Kristen's return and sleazy affair with Brady. 

Then when Stefano  suffers that  heart attack and is confided in a wheelchair , then Andre decides to return to Salem having been pardoned by the previous  governor circa 2008 after Andre blackmails him . Andre's goal would be to seek Stefano's forgiveness and return to the famiy fold . Stefano woud be shocked Andre is alive and he will remark that Andre has truly learned from the best . 

Stefano ,still enraged over Andre's past actions would make it clear that he will leave DiMera enterprises and the mansion to Chad and Peter . However ,Stefano will give Andre the DiMera crime empire . Stefano will admit that Chad and Peter dont have killer instincts and both shouldnt be associted with the DiMera criminal empire while Andre ,being a serial killer and mobster feels right at home in the mob world. 

Stefano would then make Andre take a vow to protect Chad ,Peter ,Theo,Johnny ,Sydney and Steven from anybody that seeks to harm them . This will be Andre's way of atoning for his crimes against fellow DiMeras. 

This wil be Andre's way of atoning  for the crimes he commited against Stefano's offsprings . 

Andre will seek atonement so Stefano would accept and gain his favour and approval even in the afterlife so long as he protects Chad and Peter and Stefano's grandkid. 

Then after Andre makes his vow ,Stefano gives him the phoenix ring and leaves it at that . Stefano would recognise that Andre would scare people and make them fear the DiMeras. Something which Chad and Peter cannot do thus ensuring the DiMera legacy in the form of Dimera enterprises shall go on .

This could have gone a long way expaining why Andre was being protective and "caring " toward Chad  and Abby.  

Chad will be hostile towards Andre at first  but he will gradually  recognise Andre is an asset in terms of DiMeras retaining their aura of invincibility and fear.

Andre should have remained as Stefano's nephew though.

Edited by Rafael
4 hours ago, Rafael said:

Fay Walker's death .I think killling her off during that impposter Rafe's storyline was short-sighted. AFTER Lexie's death ,Fay was Abe's next logical love interest . 

Heck, Fay and Abe have a son together. 

But no ,they killed her off just to prop up a storyline which didnt reallly appeal to viewers.

Plus Abe being the father figure Nicole has always yearned for would have  gone a long way explaining why Nicole now wants to be a heroine and Abe would have had something meaningful to do instead of just showing up whenever characters were in legal trouble. Plus the show had completely forgot about Nicole's past ties to Abe at that point. They forgot about Abe being a patrol man during his rookie years who used to intervene whenever Nicole's dad abused Fay and Nicole and Fay and Abe ended up as lovers and Brandon was conceived and endured Paul's abuse when Abe left Chicago to join Salem PD and Paul released from prison and Fay taking himback . 

I agree with all this I thought they had chemistry but there are people who would be against the interracial aspect of this so yeah it wasn't going to happen. Even if oddly enough JR is married to a white woman in RL.

I always wanted Abe/Nicole to have more of a relationship like Nicole still is tempted to do terrible things but Abe was her conscious to hold her back.

Shawn and Belle divorcing because of Belle cheating on him . Nah ,I think it would have been better if the DiMera loot Belle and Sami stole from the DiMera offshore accounts was the main cause of friction in their marriege . Shawn would refuse or forbid Belle to keep that loot because it is blood money . 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

I am bitter that Ron is still headwriter. I want his ass canned.

As much as I think Ron sucks the bigger problem with the show is Ken Corday it doesn't matter who the writer is there are certain things that will never change with the show and the show has suffered greatly for it. 

It sucks that Ron will be writing the end of Days at this rate.

• Love 2

Still don't get why Andre was not hostile towards Brady when he returned in 2015 . 

Wasnt Kristen the love of Andre's life ? 

Andre ,while posing as Tony ,carried out the melaswen plot because he wanted revenge for Kristen's "death". He Also wanted revenge on  John for stealing Kristen from him amd he wanted Salem's finest citizens to experience his misery . 

Kristen got involved with Brady and Kristen later " died" when she fell to her death after fighting with  Marlena . Kristen's motivations were due to her obsesion with Brady.  

Why didnt we see Andre being affected by Kristen's death and the fact that Kristen was sleeping with John Black's son ? 

Stefano tried to chop Rafe's penis off after he slept with kate  and yet Andre was completely unaffected by the love of his  life sleeping with Brady Black  

Talk about squandering potential storyline . I think they did drop the ball here.

Edited by Rafael
  • Love 2

This is why I find the show writing for pairings rather than individual characters limits these characters unless they are flying solo for the most part(Kate, Brady, Gabi etc) if one leaves they don't know what to do with the other or at least care to. 

Course it comes down to the writer's interest the show is interested in writing Hope and Jennifer as individuals beyond their love interest Kayla not so much and that's unfortunate.

• Love 2
On 8/17/2019 at 4:12 AM, Rafael said:

Still don't get why Andre was not hostile towards Brady when he returned in 2015 . 

Wasnt Kristen the love of Andre's life ? 

Stefano tried to chop Rafe's penis off after he slept with kate  

What ?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tribeca said:

What ?

Regarding Rafe and Stefano..........oh, it happened lmao. Okay, so Rafe was in a coma back in the summer of 2013. Stefano found out about Rafe and Kate knocking boots in the months prior to that coma and gave an order to a rogue cop named Bernardi to, and I quote, and I could not possibly make any of this up, "Cut. It. OFF." Sami caught Bernardi in the act and shot him, thinking he was about to kill Rafe. It was bonkers, and Stefano let Rafe know all about his plans when Rafe woke up:

impotent.gif

This show, y'all. 😳

• LOL 2