Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
mstaken

Bitterness Thread

Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:
  • No Will did not vapidly pursue Paul so he could get a story.
  • Yes, Paul put the moves on Will hard core.
  • No, Will was not the aggressor.

The re-write of this is maddening. 

 

I agree that Will didn't go into the interview with the intent of sleeping with Paul, but Will did take off his wedding ring and offer himself up as single gay man--again, I do not think Will went into Paul's room with the intent to cheat, but I do think he realized that flirting with Paul would help the questioning process go easier.  And yes Paul was the aggressor in their relationship and retconning that it was all Will taking advantage of a vulnerable Paul is annoying and nonsensical.

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I agree that Will didn't go into the interview with the intent of sleeping with Paul, but Will did take off his wedding ring and offer himself up as single gay man--again, I do not think Will went into Paul's room with the intent to cheat, but I do think he realized that flirting with Paul would help the questioning process go easier.  And yes Paul was the aggressor in their relationship and retconning that it was all Will taking advantage of a vulnerable Paul is annoying and nonsensical.

I agree.  If there's one thing Paul wasn't, it was vulnerable.  Will, though, at the time, was jettisoning all of his scruples like yesterday's trash, anything and anyone for a story.

At the time, Will was Sneasel and Paul was Sparkle, both of them odious.  That's not who they are anymore.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

Paul put the moves on Will hard core.

He never knew Will was engaged.  Will hid his engagement ring when he went to his hotel room.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2018 at 8:51 AM, kitmerlot1213 said:

I agree that Will didn't go into the interview with the intent of sleeping with Paul, but Will did take off his wedding ring and offer himself up as single gay man--again, I do not think Will went into Paul's room with the intent to cheat, but I do think he realized that flirting with Paul would help the questioning process go easier.  And yes Paul was the aggressor in their relationship and retconning that it was all Will taking advantage of a vulnerable Paul is annoying and nonsensical.

Agreed...but he took off the wedding ring at the behest of his two bosses. They wanted the Paul is Closeted story. There had to be rumors. They sent in Will as the twink to lure him. That was more than implied, even though not explicitly spoken...and especially not spoken to Will. He just didn't "get it" when they told him their rules.

On 3/22/2018 at 3:24 PM, Silver Raven said:

He never knew Will was engaged.  Will hid his engagement ring when he went to his hotel room.

I wasn't painting Paul as the bad guy...just the aggressor in the flirting, etc.... Paul did nothing wrong in this triangle...until he kept stalking WilSon in hopes of getting Sonny back. That was pretty blatant. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I don't think the show right now is trying to retcon that piece of history. The only person I've seen say that Will deliberately set out to cheat is Sonny, and obviously he's quite hurt by how everything has turned out right now. I don't even remember how Will ended up explaining the affair or one night stand to Sonny back when it happened. Did he explain his intentions honestly? Did he say his bosses wanted him to appear single so as to get Paul to open up? All I remember from Sneasel is how he was defensive.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

As Paul was not the first person that Will cheated with, I never thought he was naive or innocent when he fell into bed with Paul. He had a choice and he chose to cheat. Again. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Fair point. And now that I think about it, I seem to recall Will repeatedly stating to Sonny that it was all about the article, which obviously wasn't true. Nobody has to go sleeping with people to get a story.

I'm bitter that both Will and Belle had stories where they cheated off camera with a mystery person as a set up for them cheating on camera and it compounding the offense. I know cheating happens a lot in the real world but this is a soap. Audiences tune in to see who the characters mess around with and why. When characters cheat off camera it just feels like the producers are throwing said character under the bus for the sake of drama.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

As Paul was not the first person that Will cheated with, I never thought he was naive or innocent when he fell into bed with Paul. He had a choice and he chose to cheat. Again. 

The fact that they made it the 3rd time he cheated was frankly...cheating. The writers were trying to justify the Horita bang as being in character for Will so they created this off screen situation whereby he cheated in LA. Bullshit. Will wouldn't cheat. Ever. AND, they didn't tell us about it until AFTER the Horita bang so...yes, definitely they were throwing Will under the bus for the sake of Drama.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Will wouldn't cheat. Ever.

I don't think his character was established enough for us to believe that. He only had 2 relationships prior to Sonny when he was mostly in high school with Gabi being the most serious relationship. He wasn't a paragon of honesty or loyalty because he was just a normal kid prone to lying and weakness on occasion. 

For years, Sami prided herself on never being a cheater because of how much Marlena and John's affair hurt her and her family. And then she cheated on Rafe with EJ.

It just happens especially on a soap.  Today's writers would have Alice or Tom have cheated for the drama if they were still alive.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't think his character was established enough for us to believe that. He only had 2 relationships prior to Sonny when he was mostly in high school with Gabi being the most serious relationship. He wasn't a paragon of honesty or loyalty because he was just a normal kid prone to lying and weakness on occasion. 

For years, Sami prided herself on never being a cheater because of how much Marlena and John's affair hurt her and her family. And then she cheated on Rafe with EJ.

It just happens especially on a soap.  Today's writers would have Alice or Tom have cheated for the drama if they were still alive.

I hate that Will, Sami, Carrie and Belle were made to be cheaters.  It did nothing, but, trash the characters for the sake of drama...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

As Paul was not the first person that Will cheated with, I never thought he was naive or innocent when he fell into bed with Paul. He had a choice and he chose to cheat. Again. 

The previous cheating was a retcon, though.  At the time of the Horita hookup, we didn't know Will had cheated before.

4 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't think his character was established enough for us to believe that. He only had 2 relationships prior to Sonny when he was mostly in high school with Gabi being the most serious relationship. He wasn't a paragon of honesty or loyalty because he was just a normal kid prone to lying and weakness on occasion. 

For years, Sami prided herself on never being a cheater because of how much Marlena and John's affair hurt her and her family. And then she cheated on Rafe with EJ.

It just happens especially on a soap.  Today's writers would have Alice or Tom have cheated for the drama if they were still alive.

They even had Caroline cheat!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don't think his character was established enough for us to believe that. He only had 2 relationships prior to Sonny when he was mostly in high school with Gabi being the most serious relationship. He wasn't a paragon of honesty or loyalty because he was just a normal kid prone to lying and weakness on occasion. 

 

I respectfully disagree. He may have only had 2 relationships but he grew up in a family of cheaters and HATED it. He lived the aftermath of every time Sami cheated. It was what drove he and Sami apart off and on over the years. Plus, he knew what effects it had on Sami b/c of Jarlena. Will would not have cheated. Ever

12 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

They even had Caroline cheat!

I hated that.

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

He lived the aftermath of every time Sami cheated. It was what drove he and Sami apart off and on over the years.

Sami was never a cheater until that stupid SL where the writers had her cheat on Rafe in order to justify Rafe/Carrie sneaking around behind Sami and Austin's backs.  It never should have happened.  Sami being willing to do so many horrible things to get what she wanted, or to cover her ass, while never cheating was interesting part of the character.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

I respectfully disagree. He may have only had 2 relationships but he grew up in a family of cheaters and HATED it. He lived the aftermath of every time Sami cheated. It was what drove he and Sami apart off and on over the years. Plus, he knew what effects it had on Sami b/c of Jarlena. Will would not have cheated. Ever

Sami had only cheated once. What drove Will and Sami apart was not her cheating. It was her lying, manipulating and hurring people especially those people that he loved. He was embarrassed all the times that Sami was caught doing something that made her infamous in Salem including all those times that she was left at the altar.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, nilyank said:

Sami had only cheated once. What drove Will and Sami apart was not her cheating. It was her lying, manipulating and hurring people especially those people that he loved. He was embarrassed all the times that Sami was caught doing something that made her infamous in Salem including all those times that she was left at the altar.

Did you miss the entire Rafe/EJ cheating story line where Will hated her and was a dick for a year b/c he witnessed it? That wasn't about embarrassment. That was about her cheating on Rafe and ruining their family. 

I'm not saying that what you think isn't right...b/c I agree on some levels. I just think you can't dismiss the cheating. It was a major plot line for will from 2011-2012 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

He lived the aftermath of every time Sami cheated. It was what drove he and Sami apart off and on over the years.

Did you miss the entire Rafe/EJ cheating story line where Will hated her and was a dick for a year b/c he witnessed it? That wasn't about embarrassment. That was about her cheating on Rafe and ruining their family. 

I'm not saying that what you think isn't right...b/c I agree on some levels. I just think you can't dismiss the cheating. It was a major plot line for will from 2011-2012 or so.

That was the one and only time Sami cheated, and it was completely out of character.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, swtrgrl said:

Did you miss the entire Rafe/EJ cheating story line where Will hated her and was a dick for a year b/c he witnessed it? That wasn't about embarrassment. That was about her cheating on Rafe and ruining their family. 

I'm not saying that what you think isn't right...b/c I agree on some levels. I just think you can't dismiss the cheating. It was a major plot line for will from 2011-2012 or so.

That cheating was the final straw for Will after what he thought was a lifetime of Sami making choices that ended up hurting her family.

However, I always felt Will reaction to EJ , Sami and Rafe was overblown because they wanted to mirror John, Marlena and Roman with Will in the Sami role but it did not have the same level of betrayal.

For years, Marlena and Roman were deeply in love and were raising their children together. Sami and Rafe never had that same level of a relationship and her children were with Lucas and EJ. Safe were broken up more times that they were together since they first got together.

Sami was super close to her father and had a complicated relationship with John who had raised her for years as her father. Will on the other hand is not and was not close to Rafe despite what the show will try to say now. When Will saw EJ and Sami, he had only know Rafe for about a year.

Sami was devastated because the truth of the affair destroyed her family. Will was upset because he thought it was going to destroy his siblings when the marriage fell apart. It didn't because the most stable parent in their lives was Sami. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

For years, Marlena and Roman were deeply in love and were raising their children together.

Did they?  I remember JohnRoman pulling little Sami and Eric around on a sled on the ice.  And then the first time we see Sami with RomanRoman she was 15.  And the cheating came shortly thereafter.  I understand Sami being upset, but Marlena was in a more confusing position than most people who choose to cheat.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, nilyank said:

That cheating was the final straw for Will after what he thought was a lifetime of Sami making choices that ended up hurting her family.

However, I always felt Will reaction to EJ , Sami and Rafe was overblown because they wanted to mirror John, Marlena and Roman with Will in the Sami role but it did not have the same level of betrayal.

For years, Marlena and Roman were deeply in love and were raising their children together. Sami and Rafe never had that same level of a relationship and her children were with Lucas and EJ. Safe were broken up more times that they were together since they first got together.

Sami was super close to her father and had a complicated relationship with John who had raised her for years as her father. Will on the other hand is not and was not close to Rafe despite what the show will try to say now. When Will saw EJ and Sami, he had only know Rafe for about a year.

Sami was devastated because the truth of the affair destroyed her family. Will was upset because he thought it was going to destroy his siblings when the marriage fell apart. It didn't because the most stable parent in their lives was Sami. 

Roman and Marlena never raised their kids together. The twins were a few weeks old, when Roman "died". Then, 2 years later, Marlena herself "died". John as Roman, raised them alone for 5 years. He was their only parent with input from Diana, Isabella, Carrie and the rest of the Brady clan. I hated that Sami turned on John like she did...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Sami's anger and hurt wasn't just about Marlena cheating, it was because for years Sami didn't have her mother, and as it turned out her biological father.  She thought they were finally going to be a family, and it didn't happen.  I thought Sami's turning on John was because she did love him so much.  That's were all the hate came from.  Sami was a troubled teenager who wasn't good at coping with her problems so she lashed out, and she grew into a difficult person that continued to lash out, scheme and do horrible things. I hated that they had Sami and John reconcile in 2007 only to throw it all away.  They did the same thing with Sami and Carrie.  A lot of Sami's motivation for her schemes was her desperation to have the happy perfect family.  Sami cheating on Rafe was out of character, and it threw over 20 years of history for the Sami character out the window.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, TigerLynx said:

Sami's anger and hurt wasn't just about Marlena cheating, it was because for years Sami didn't have her mother, and as it turned out her biological father.  She thought they were finally going to be a family, and it didn't happen.  I thought Sami's turning on John was because she did love him so much.  That's were all the hate came from.  Sami was a troubled teenager who wasn't good at coping with her problems so she lashed out, and she grew into a difficult person that continued to lash out, scheme and do horrible things. I hated that they had Sami and John reconcile in 2007 only to throw it all away.  They did the same thing with Sami and Carrie.  A lot of Sami's motivation for her schemes was her desperation to have the happy perfect family.  Sami cheating on Rafe was out of character, and it threw over 20 years of history for the Sami character out the window.

I agree, but, Sami reconciled with John after her stint on death row. She agreed to be Marlena's maid of honor, when Jarlena got married. It was the beginning of  Sami's maturation, but, the show just loves to regress Sami over and over and over again. It got boring..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

As I had said before, instead of camp, this show should have had John fighting for visitation with the twins upon the return of "real" Roman. Yes, it sucked that Roman and Marlena were denied a family with their kids. But the way Roman seemed to just expect John to stay away (even as I get Roman's bitterness at John having his life; but John didn't realize that!) from the kids he loved and raised seemed all sorts of wrong.

Such a court case could have had lasting ramifications for years! The Bradys would be torn. Marlena, too, even as their mom. And imagine if Carrie chose to testify for John?

Instead, the twins were aged overnight and we got the forced "family" loyalty to Roman (forced because, in the real time line, those kids didn't even know him), and the show squandered a chance to tell a story not involving tired cheating and/or bratty teenage anger and resentment (albeit for a real cause this time!).

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

And that's one of the reason I hate SORASing so much.  OK, the kids were babies when Roman died.  And, then they were like 5ish when they came back, and then a year later, they were like 15.  And that "10 years" they were off at grandma's in Colorado or something.  So, did Roman and Marlena not see their kids from the time they were 5 until Sami was 15, and Eric until even later?  What horrible parents.  E&S would have been better off had they stayed dead.

And, the SORASing really annoyed me with Ciara.  She's 10 or so and playing Monopoly with Aiden and what's-his-name.  I'm blanking so bad right now.  Then a few days later at the wedding she's a teenager.  Was Bo supposed to be dead for a few years?  Did she grow up waiting for Aiden and HOpe to get married, and with what's his name being like a brother to her. That was hands down the worst-timed SORAS in soap history.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And that's one of the reason I hate SORASing so much.  OK, the kids were babies when Roman died.  And, then they were like 5ish when they came back, and then a year later, they were like 15.  And that "10 years" they were off at grandma's in Colorado or something.  So, did Roman and Marlena not see their kids from the time they were 5 until Sami was 15, and Eric until even later?  What horrible parents.  E&S would have been better off had they stayed dead.

And, the SORASing really annoyed me with Ciara.  She's 10 or so and playing Monopoly with Aiden and what's-his-name.  I'm blanking so bad right now.  Then a few days later at the wedding she's a teenager.  Was Bo supposed to be dead for a few years?  Did she grow up waiting for Aiden and HOpe to get married, and with what's his name being like a brother to her. That was hands down the worst-timed SORAS in soap history.

The reason that the kids were sent to Colorado because Marlena was suffering from PTSD from being held captive by Orpheus and Stefano.  It started to affect the kids.  It made no sense to rip them from John to send them to Marlena's parents.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

It's really sad to me that after the show took its time slowly developing both Chad and Sonny as young entrepreneurs with small businesses we were able to see them build, now they've both been CEOs of their respective family businesses for years and all we've ever see them do is exposit about said jobs in their living rooms. Neither of them have ever had actual corner offices or staff or even a learning curve storyline about the pressures of being CEO. You could easily forget these two have "made it". It in no way defines them the way being small business owners defined them just a few short years ago.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

More bitterness from me - remember when soaps always made a point of giving developing couples "moments"? Romantic or cute little instances that could later be flashed back to?

In wondering how things will shake down between Will, Sonny and Paul, I realize that the show has a wealth of flashbacks for Sonny and Will but virtually nothing for Sonny and Paul and absolutely nothing for Will and Paul. It's like all the couples ever do anymore is stand around and talk or sit and talk. Where are the romantic picnics at the park? Or the slow dances set to Signature songs? Or bumbling moments of slapstick domesticity?

Rafe and Hope have been a couple now for several years and I can't think of a single memorable moment they've had, except perhaps the camping tent at the Horton cabin, which was obviously marred by Rafe's cheating and lying about it. The show obviously can't flash back to how they first became a couple, by burying Stefano's carcass under a pile of rubble. Where are the good times?

It's like the show forgets it even has to do this kind of stuff anymore. Claire and Theo have had a long-term relationship and the only time I can think of them being cute together was...at the double wedding? You know what, I don't even think they got a moment together during the wedding.

Sad.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Ugh, so true @DisneyBoy. I long for what soap couples used to be like.

Now excuse me while I go watch a bunch of Kyle/Fish clips. Now they had cute moments. And that wasn't even that long ago. Get it together, current soaps!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I'm bitter that they're making Theresa's departure and return about her being selfish. No. She left to protect everyone and was basically a sex slave for over a year. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

3 hours ago, swtrgrl said:

I'm bitter that they're making Theresa's departure and return about her being selfish. No. She left to protect everyone and was basically a sex slave for over a year. 

I don't know what there going for here but the fact  that she was pretty much raped and tortured and she is the villain of this story is pretty distrubing.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

I don't know what there going for here but the fact  that she was pretty much raped and tortured and she is the villain of this story is pretty distrubing.

I'm on the record as hating RC writing Theresa as the villain when she is a victim and the reason for her even being in that situation is actually selfless. To twist the story from a mother's sacrifice & love for her child in which she was sex trafficked to be about Theresa imposing on the "great love" of Brady & Eve is just vile. Cheap, flat writing in which everyone comes off very badly.

I shouldn't be surprised, though, cause TPTB had Sami be the villain in the Abifail & EJ fling fallout story, somehow hammering viewers hard that Abby was the true victim in all of that mess when Sami was actually the victim & most hurt by what happened... not going to lie, I am still very bitter about that and the general ongoing narrative with Days that no matter what Abby does, it is never ever her fault.

Days won't let viewers come to their own conclusions on how to feel about stories. The problem with agenda based drivel is that that they write stories so one-dimensional that a lot of times layers and history are excised for expediency.  The writers are insistent that we see things only one way so they can move on to the next story or plot point and they'll twist dialogue & retcon stories we saw play out onscreen to do it.

Edited by Chick2Chic · Reason: addition... addition!
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

That's exactly why I fist-pumped when Theresa tried to stand her ground a little and reminded Brady of how she nursed him back to health after his heart replacement surgery.

Brady isn't wrong in calling her a schemer, but the only things she ever did to him was get him drunk and laid.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

That's exactly why I fist-pumped when Theresa tried to stand her ground a little and reminded Brady of how she nursed him back to health after his heart replacement surgery.

Brady isn't wrong in calling her a schemer, but the only things she ever did to him was get him drunk and laid.

She also tried to kill his father twice and set him up as his dad's attacker. She used his alcoholism against him, to make him believe that he assaulted his own father. She also tried to set up their son's nanny,  to make her look, neglectful. She falsely accused Xander of attempted rape and manipulated Melanie into leaving town and Brady. I feel bad for her, having been a sex slave. However, I still think that she is a terrible person.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

She also tried to kill his father twice and set him up as his dad's attacker. She used his alcoholism against him, to make him believe that he assaulted his own father. She also tried to set up their son's nanny,  to make her look, neglectful. She falsely accused Xander of attempted rape and manipulated Melanie into leaving town and Brady. I feel bad for her, having been a sex slave. However, I still think that she is a terrible person.

I get it, I really do.........But what family doesn't have their ups and downs?  (With apologies for stealing this line from The Lion in Winter).

Yep, I love Theresa but she's certainly not made it easy.  Maybe this Brady obsession is punishment for her sins?

(If it wasn't for Jen Lilley, I highly doubt I'd be this forgiving).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Word, boes. Lilly is lacing her scenes with just enough total exhaustion to make the selfish dialogue work. She's being pushed to play Theresa as a bad girl but delivering something much more nuanced.

Eve is failing at that, IMO. I wish Kassie were trying harder to make Eve look worried about Theresa even though the script ain't going there. JL is compensating well, under the circumstances.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, boes said:

I get it, I really do.........But what family doesn't have their ups and downs?  (With apologies for stealing this line from The Lion in Winter).

Yep, I love Theresa but she's certainly not made it easy.  Maybe this Brady obsession is punishment for her sins?

(If it wasn't for Jen Lilley, I highly doubt I'd be this forgiving).

I get it Boes, we all have our favorites.. I loved Todd, on One Life To Live...He did some heinous things, but, I did.. The one good thing is that the show never wrote him as a hero.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I get it Boes, we all have our favorites.. I loved Todd, on One Life To Live...He did some heinous things, but, I did.. The one good thing is that the show never wrote him as a hero.  

Me too!  He was so heinous I couldn't turn away.  Now THAT was a worthy villain.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, boes said:

Me too!  He was so heinous I couldn't turn away.  Now THAT was a worthy villain.

It is what made him so fascinating and when he met Blair at that bar, it was gold...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

I shouldn't be surprised, though, cause TPTB had Sami be the villain in the Abifail & EJ fling fallout story, somehow hammering viewers hard that Abby was the true victim in all of that mess when Sami was actually the victim & most hurt by what happened... not going to lie, I am still very bitter about that and the general ongoing narrative with Days that no matter what Abby does, it is never ever her fault.

 

Oh, God...THAT. All of that. How in the hell was Sami to blame for Abbifail stalking her husband? I mean, yeah...EJ instigated it initially b/c of protecting Sami/Kate/Gabi but...she literally stalked him and begged him to let her be his mistress. She pursued him hard core. But innocent Abby was the victim of big bad EJ Dimera and then somehow that translates to it being Sami's fault.

Did Sami go overboard on revenge? I don't think so at all. Abby lost her unearned job b/c she broke the rules. Sami outted her in Will's article. Big deal. Reap what you sow, little girl. 

Don't get me started on gaslighting Austin.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, boes said:

Yep, I love Theresa but she's certainly not made it easy.  Maybe this Brady obsession is punishment for her sins?

(If it wasn't for Jen Lilley, I highly doubt I'd be this forgiving).

I am with you on that--if it weren't for Jen Lilley's layered performance, I wouldn't care one iota for the character.  Her obvious pain and fear when she talks about Mateo makes Theresa sympathetic despite her actions towards Chloe, Paul and John.  I just want her to concentrate on having a relationship with her son and getting back on track in Salem--let Brady and Eve implode on their own.

I'm massively bitter that not only is Gabi still in jail, but now she's embroiled in this ridiculous "Who killed Diane?" plot.  Get the woman out of Statesville--PRONTO!

Edited by kitmerlot1213
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Oh god yes...Gabi in prison is killing me. WTF, Ron? I can't wait for her to get out of there and take back her life. She's going to suffer absolutely zero fools going forward.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

In general I'd agree with you but

Camila said Gabi will have a new attitude about letting people fuck with her...so I'm hoping she at least gives a little attitude to Abbifail

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I am bitter that Wilson never got a week long honeymoon, in a nice location, like all the other couples, have gotten in the past.

I am also bitter that Chandler's Will did not marry Sonny..

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

I am bitter that Wilson never got a week long honeymoon, in a nice location, like all the other couples, have gotten in the past.

I am also bitter that Chandler's Will did not marry Sonny..

Maybe we'll get both this time when they reunite. Although, as you know, I'm not pro-WilSon. But with

CS leaving, it's likely a foregone conclusion

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, swtrgrl said:

Maybe we'll get both this time when they reunite. Although, as you know, I'm not pro-WilSon. But with

  Reveal hidden contents

CS leaving, it's likely a foregone conclusion

Spoiler

Maybe we'll get NuPaul interrupting the wedding ;)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/8/2018 at 3:53 PM, betweenthelines said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HIDDEN CONTENT

Huh. Touche'!

I haven't heard this is happening. Is it? Has it? I haven't even heard rumors.

Edited by swtrgrl

Share this post


Link to post
On 2018-06-11 at 8:08 AM, swtrgrl said:

Huh. Touche'!

I haven't heard this is happening. Is it? Has it? I haven't even heard rumors.

 

No, but I suspect it ultimately will. This is a very "Ron" trope, so if Christopher isn't interested in returning by the time they decide to marry Will and Sonny again (probably in about a years time or so), I can see them recasting. That is, if a recast or new guy isn't already in the works for Will.  Paul can create too much between Will and Sonny now so I highly doubt this is the last we will see of him. I think Paul is needed on canvas, Eric barely sees John and Brady is clearly a Kiriakis according to the show. Paul was the only good son John had on canvas.

Edited by betweenthelines
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I wasn't sure until I checked just now, but Staci wasn't wearing brown contact lenses in the scenes where she played Susan Banks. That is royal screw up, because one of the major things that differentiate Susan from Kristen was her eye color.

 

How could the show forget that?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size