Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E04: Everyone’s an Artist LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Teams continue the megaleg and make their way to Florence, where they chisel out a sculpture from a large block of plaster and crash a fashion photo shoot.

Original airdate 10/12/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

Just now, iMonrey said:

Chisel a sculpture? No way. It has to be pre-chiseled, right?

That’s Emoly’s take as well . . . and they’re right.

I guess this isn’t a deal where the person that didn’t perform the first Roadblock has to tackle number two.

Wow, way to be motivational there Dom. First thing out of her mouth is "I can't do this." What happened to manifesting?

Plus, they are poster children for the anti-mask crowd. Their mask wearing is so random and inconsistent.

• Love 5

Rainbow Brite is really going to just peace out without even trying?  Talk about ignorant…surely she should be able to figure out that all those perfectly identical sculptures didn’t come from these people’s hands.

Edited by CraftyHazel
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Wow, way to be motivational there Dom. First thing out of her mouth is "I can't do this." What happened to manifesting?

Plus, they are poster children for the anti-mask crowd. Their mask wearing is so random and inconsistent.

Oh yeah. I meant to mention that too. The masks are off, then on Dom and then on Rich. What do they think they’re accomplishing with that? 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Dom is the only racer I really dislike. For someone so woo and om she's very sour.

I think her woo thing is a performative act. She's just a cranky ol' bitch under pressure like any mortal.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

That Shari - the daughter - has a bad attitude. Why go on the race if you aren't willing to risk your boundaries? How can you not expect to break them?

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:
7 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Dom is the only racer I really dislike. For someone so woo and om she's very sour.

???

I feel like I’m missing a reference.

Woo on Survivor?

• Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

That Shari - the daughter - has a bad attitude. Why go on the race if you aren't willing to risk your boundaries? How can you not expect to break them?

Seriously. I don't think I've ever seen someone be ready to quit TAR. And she considers that a physical challenge, not to mention it was her first roadblock? 😵

Edited by Shorty186
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Shorty186 said:

I don't think I've ever seen someone be ready to quit TAR.

and she keeps going on about it.  "I want to go home, Dad."  It is too bad Dom's husband and Sharik's father can't team up and let the dead weight of their current partners go.

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12