Type keyword(s) to search

The View: Week of 10/10/2022

falltime
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, KingCharlesIII said:

With all the trash-talking they have done about Dr. Oz this season, I'm glad Joy finally acknowledged that Oz helped a 'very good friend and pointed them to the right medical treatment'. For those who don't know who / what she was referring to - it's Barbara Walters, who needed open heart surgery 14 years ago at the age of 79.  He was her cardiologist back then, and pointed her to a group of surgeons in Manhattan to perform the surgery on her. Back then on the show, they credited him with saving her life. 

I am glad she said it, too because it shows how far he has fallen from grace. Look how many fairly decent people have sold their souls.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 6

Oh SAM! How I love Thee.

And oh, how I wish what you were saying about Law & Order's "revival" was true.

You are the only good thing about it, but even you can't save the crappy writing, acting (by others), craptastic production values.

At least this show remembers the CHUNG-CHUNG! from the original run!

I won't lie--I 😝 at Sunny's "I wasn't born then" comment she thought Alyssa would say to John Stamos. Said tongue-in-cheek, but I know who she was really mocking.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, GiveMeSpace said:

I am glad she said it, too because it shows how far he has fallen from grace. Look how many fairly decent people have sold their souls.

What killed me is Teta trying to silence her by telling her not to call Dr. Oz a loser. If that's her opinion, she has a right to it. Maybe he should work somewhere else.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

What killed me is Teta trying to silence her by telling her not to call Dr. Oz a loser. If that's her opinion, she has a right to it. Maybe he should work somewhere else.

Do we see shades of Bill Geddie with Teta?  He just looks like a weasel to me.  

• Like 1
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

And Joy came back with "he is a loser" and then she clarified at one time, he was a good doctor.

6 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

Do we see shades of Bill Geddie with Teta?  He just looks like a weasel to me.  

Yes, he does. Isn't he a transplant from David Letterman's show? Was he this weasely then?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Haleth said:

Sunny’s hair looks better today. It’s not overwhelming her. 

I just want to hold Sunny down and give her a nice trim and moisturize her hair. And I love curly hair.  My granddaughter has curly hair like Sunny. 

Sara has become such a motor mouth. She will make a good point and then go on and on and on. 

Whoopi I just mute. Tired of her sermons.  Lately, she's a legal scholar. 

Sunny is just too precious with the little girl voice and pulling faces. Stop it please.

AFG for some odd reason is not irritating me. Yet.

I probably need to take a break. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Morgalisa said:

I just want to hold Sunny down and give her a nice trim and moisturize her hair. And I love curly hair.  My granddaughter has curly hair like Sunny. 

She needs to ditch the center part. Trim a few inches off and go back to the side part.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

He then said he was telling her they were running over and needed to go to a break.  I think Joy misinterpreted his signal.

• Like 3

Agree that Joy looks decades younger than 80, & is even more youthful appearing this season.  Wasn’t there some banter last month re tweaks she’d had done (apparently beyond the Botox she’s acknowledged using?). Whatever, she is one gorgeous granny and I’d really appreciate the deets!

• Love 4

I was surprised they showed that interview clip with Alyssa (surprised to see it both on the hearings and on the show).  Her tone was kind of haughty, kind of bragging about just dropping in on the Oval for a chat. A far cry from her claimed loathing nowadays. 

• Applause 4

I agree with Ana that it is important to vote, especially if you are unhappy with the status quo, but the part that gets left out (and this is not unique to Ana) is that there need to be good, viable candidates to vote for. Otherwise, you end up having to choose between two mediocre options that differ only in the ways they are deficient. (For example, do I pick the liar or the stooge? Which one will do the least damage?)

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Shallow observation about Sara's dress. The cape top is attractive, but when she was sitting at the table, the cape drew the focus to her armpits, which isn't a good look for most people. When she was standing up, it didn't seem so noticeable. 

• Love 1