Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E14: No Hug For You

Message added by Emma Snyder,

This is also the place to discuss the Afterparty episode.

• Start Topic

So on a SIGHT-SEEING carriage ride or a SOCIAL ACTIVITY like a Prom, Miguel wanted Lindy's focus and attention on him. 

I'm tellin' youse guys, Miguel is one "room" that will be a royal PITA to read, re-decorate, or relax in. 

I hope on D-Day Lindy turns to him and says, "Read THIS, Poem Boy!"

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 10/9/2022 at 6:23 AM, ECM1231 said:

No, not just you. I agree. You bring up a very good point. She is scatterbrained, but even if she hadn't been distracted by all the cute animals, it would have been hard to focus on Miguel anyway, droning on with his stupid poetry, recited to rap. 

I agree with this. The whole point of going to the animal reserve was to look at the beautiful animals, not listen to some wack poetry-rap?  Miguel could have chosen a different time to do that since the animals are fleeting and she would not be able to point them out or take pics. Also, he overreacted to her whiny way of asking him to take a pic. She would drive me crazy, but I totally get her.

• Love 3

Please, Show, end our misery!

I see only Stacia and Nate staying together.

I think Mitch will be honest with himself about his lack of attraction and bail. 

Lindy and Miguel each will want out. 

Justin doesn't  want Alexis' party-hearty hit the clubs life. 

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 2
On 10/10/2022 at 3:46 PM, Vanderboom said:

She's reminded me of the interrupting cow knock-knock joke. 

OMG, I remember when my then-teenage son first told me that joke.  The way he said "moooo" made me laugh so hard!

• LOL 1
On 10/8/2022 at 2:14 PM, LennieBriscoe said:

Just don't bother Miguel or ask him to do anything when he is:

Chillin'. Sleeping. Thinking. Relaxing. Pondering. Contemplating. Daydreaming. Ruminating. Imagining. Conjuring. Lounging. Meditating. Or contacting.

But as for Lindy being like "I agree and...SQUIRREL!" distracted, IMO it's  because a conversation can be continued, but maybe that squirrel will be gone in a trice! I mean, isn't it normal to point out fleeting things---a rainbow 🌈, a soaring hawk 🦅, a lightning flash---even while talking 🗣?

Just me and Lindy? All-righty, then! 🐿

No me too!  They could get back to his navel-gazing and poetry recitations any time.  (It's like Mr P trying to give his opinions during Survivor - wait until the commercials!!! 😡) And if she's to communicate appropriately by "reading the room" and "sensing the nuance" then he in return needs to be less angry when she gets it wrong.

On 10/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, Cramps said:

Lindy keeps warning us about the  intense anger version of Lindy, but we’ve never seen the full-on monster she keeps warning Miguel about. I suspect that someone, most likely her conservative family, but maybe an ex, put it into her head that her anger is crazy and extreme. When in reality, it’s not. 

Now I'm starting to wonder if it's just her worrying that anything she does will have him out the door like he keeps threatening (promising?)

On 10/10/2022 at 3:46 PM, Vanderboom said:

I wonder what exactly would have made the Couples' Weekend work for Miguel.

IMO nothing - he didn't want to go and resented having to go, so he was going to make it miserable to teach whoever made him go a lesson.

• Applause 2