Type keyword(s) to search

S34.02: Patience Is the New Me LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lucas Rowan said:
Just now, Carey said:

Rex already looking for a new partner.  Man, a Rex Ryan / Bart Scott team would've been rather neat TBH

Who's that?

One of his loyal players during his days in Baltimore.  Bart went with him to New York in 2009 when Rex became the HC

• Love 1

I'm looking at the map and I think they should take 95 south from Munich. It hooks up with highway 2 and they should stay in that until they get to A12. Go east to Innsbruck, then south on A13, then cross over to Patsch/Grunwalderhof.

I think they are on 95 because it looked like a 4-laner on the map. The other roads looked like 2-laners.

2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Bart Scott . . . the Giants center? Or was that Bart Oates?

Nope, just an linebacker for the Jets (AFC New York).  Oates was the former center.  My fault for not being specific with the New Yorkers

Idk to go from 1st to tentatively last and get beat by coach is pretty bad. At least she has a good humor about it. I like the bells over the dancing so I’m surprised most went dancing.

Edited by dizzyd