Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: A Big Fat Wedding -- But Not Mine

• Start Topic

They are trying to set up some sexual tension with Whit and Lennie and then watch next season he won't even be on the show and Whit will be off to Japan to be a Sumo Wrestler. I've been rewatching all the seasons and there's just no continuity from season to season.

This episode was  too much Jessica and all that crying walking down the aisle annoyed me. She doesn't usually bother me but I just don't need this much of her.  I'd rather watch Heather on a bad date.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

They are trying to set up some sexual tension with Whit and Lennie and then watch next season he won't even be on the show and Whit will be off to Japan to be a Sumo Wrestler. I've been rewatching all the seasons and there's just no continuity from season to season.

This episode was  too much Jessica and all that crying walking down the aisle annoyed me. She doesn't usually bother me but I just don't need this much of her.  I'd rather watch Heather on a bad date.

Oh please  God, NO NEXT SEASON. 

• Love 9

I see a set up. Lenny is getting cleaned up; he's sober and Whitney's family is encouraging her to take a vacation. Can a Whitney/Lennie vacation be far behind? Then it turns romantic, pitting Lennie against the mythic French man?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 3

So was the price Jessica had to pay for getting a free wedding allowing Whitney to act as though she's in charge?  Surely Jessica has closer friends or family, maybe a mother?  And does Babs even know Jessica? Why would she be going to her wedding?  Wow Lenny really sold his soul for a few bucks this season.  He just asked her if he was a prostitute.  And Whitney says well I have the money.  Yeah dude, I hope you feel dirty.  You stopped drinking & signed up for THIS emasculation?

Talk about someone needing a makeover, she needs a wardrobe consultant. 

Any mention of the French man that never existed?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

I think they all look great at the wedding, including a Whit.  What I don’t get is all that hysterical crying from Jessica.  It just seems odd to cry that hard at that time.  Hope she’s ok.  Lovely venue.  

Whit’s cutting remarks in the clothing shop were ridiculous.  Producer driven, imo, but still no excuse.  

Babs seemed really into being at the wedding.  They planned it nicely so Babs could exit if she grew too tired.  

It’s probably a set up for Lenny Whit reunification, but I don’t think that will work.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think they all look great at the wedding, including a Whit.  What I don’t get is all that hysterical crying from Jessica.  It just seems odd to cry that hard at that time.  Hope she’s ok.  Lovely venue.  

Whit’s cutting remarks in the clothing shop were ridiculous.  Producer driven, imo, but still no excuse.  

Babs seemed really into being at the wedding.  They planned it nicely so Babs could exit if she grew too tired.  

It’s probably a set up for Lenny Whit reunification, but I don’t think that will work.  

Right, the crying was weird and she acted so out of character. T Also that bouquet was huge, I thought she was going to trip trying to hang on to that bush.

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

Will looks really different than in the past - and not as well. Is he ill?

In episode 2 of this season, Jessica said a month before Babs had her stroke, she discovered her dad’s (Will Powell) cancer had returned.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1

Whitney wasn't even trying to hide the fact that Lennie was just hired to be her fake "plus one" or Buddy/Todd stand-in for the lack of anyone else to fill up the empty space.  Going on about paying for the suit was revolting.  That man must have zero self respect.

Todd must completely hate her by now and she's actually making his avoidance of her a part of the show.  One wonders if he actually agrees to show up and then stands her up or she "invites" him and then when he doesn't respond makes it sound like he agreed to but didn't come.

Jessica and her family seem very nice.  I didn't mind the wedding as I am a sucker for weddings.  Maybe it was the way it was edited but it felt at times like it was all being done primarily for the camera.  Although Jessica seemed very happy with it overall.  It looked like a sweet gathering, what we saw of it.

There was one moment in Babs' room at the assisted living facility that I almost felt the Twit showed heart and was being sweet and genuine with her mom.  Almost....

Babs is a trooper and she looked beyond thrilled to be able to be at the wedding.  

I am so sorry to hear about Will's cancer returning....

Edited by Yeah No
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

Call me na asshole, but I did not think Jess looked so amazing at her wedding… I hate those long pointy nails, it’s a trend that needs to die. The bouquet was way too big for her, and too long. And her dress didn’t seem to suit an outdoor wedding. I know, it’s your wedding, wear what you want. But it seemed out of place. And what’s up with that crying? I get being emotional at your wedding but the way she was carrying on made it seem like she was being forced into it. 

sorry to hear about wills cancer, he really didn’t look like his normal self. Glad to see babs out and enjoying herself. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
32 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

Call me na asshole, but I did not think Jess looked so amazing at her wedding… I hate those long pointy nails, it’s a trend that needs to die. The bouquet was way too big for her, and too long. And her dress didn’t seem to suit an outdoor wedding. I know, it’s your wedding, wear what you want. But it seemed out of place. And what’s up with that crying? I get being emotional at your wedding but the way she was carrying on made it seem like she was being forced into it. 

sorry to hear about wills cancer, he really didn’t look like his normal self. Glad to see babs out and enjoying herself. 

Im glad you brought that up!  I was gonna say the same thing about Jessica's nails!   That's what bugged me the most.  I could not stop seeing them  lol.  It's not flattering at all.   She did look pretty overall though, but she had that over the top, sobbing anxiety attack on her way down to the aisle . 

Then there was a scene of her when she just had her workout clothes on I think, and she still had the too long nails .   too obvious ,  they don't go well.   She's not a long nail person.  It's  unattractive imo.  I'll shut up...

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Being so obnoxious about making sure everyone knew She was paying for the suit was just tacky. However, Lenny is always making "are you going to buy me that?" comments. So, he's pretty tacky himself.   I guess he figures, may as well get what I can before the show is canceled. It'll be interesting to see who sticks around after the money is gone.  Whitney's very condescending, and downright insulting, to her friends.  I'd love a show like this about an obese woman who wasn't so narcissitic.  Someone you can picture yourself hanging out with.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I know I've said this before but this show has gone so far off course from what it was originally intended to be. Who in the heck wants to watch Jessica get married? Babs really looked beautiful but for me it's sad to watch her. I know Whit loves Babs dearly but does she have to keep constantly kissing her on the mouth? She does the same with Glen. I never wanted to kiss my parents like that. Maybe it's more common than I thought. 

Whitney, we see  you. We get that Frenchman doesn't want to be on camera but why no more phone conversations or mention of him? Oh, yeah, because he never existed in the first place! Production and Whit dug a hole with this stupid fake romance last season, now they are trying to find a believable reason for them to break up. Lenny is the answer!

Lenny has only been sober for a year? That's not long enough to be able to soberly put up with Whitney. She is too controlling for him to handle right now. I'm paying for the suit! I'm paying for the shave! I gave you a job and found you a dog! I own you! Buddy wised up and ran for the hills, Lenny needs to do the same. 

• Like 4
  • Love 8

Of course more digs at Lenny, so you were homecoming queen and now look at your "fabulous" life of lies and made up stories. So if she is so much in lurv with Frenchie, why the heck did she stand up when they announced all the single ladies to catch the bouquet?  I thought Jessica looked pretty, not a fan of the blonde hair. Her breakdown walking down the aisle, maybe she thought about the fact that her dad was there to walk her down the aisle being his cancer came back and I can see that causing a lot of emotion. I did like her venue, that would be the type of place I would enjoy rather then some stuffy ballroom.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I often wonder if Glenn ever gets tired of being the only functioning adult in that family?  Granted, I'm sure he has traditional generational values and always expected to be the leader within his marriage, but I'm betting he didn't expect to end up with two grown-ass kids who seem to just kind of . . . exist.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

I thought Jessica looked horrible.  Sorry.

Her make-up was awful.  Even Whit's make-up looked better.  I think Jessica, in five years or five months, will look back at pictures and regret:

the blonde hair, the massive bouquet, the stupid nails.  the clown make-up.

Agreed with someone up thread.  I don't kiss family members on the lips.  That's weird (for me).

I wish people (Whit) would not talk to her family members who have challenges in baby talk. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 10

I have a question about brides. Why oh why do they walk down the aisle holding their bouquets up high like around boob height? It drives me nuts and I see it so often. Hold the bouquet lower around waist level. 

And yeah, her bouquet was way too big and her fake hair extensions and hair color way to cheap. I did like the venue. I always thought it would be so stressful having an outdoor wedding because you never know what the weather will do. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Shauna said:

Her make-up was awful.  Even Whit's make-up looked better.  I think Jessica, in five years or five months, will look back at pictures and regret:

Agreed with someone up thread.  I don't kiss family members on the lips.  That's weird (for me).

I wish people (Whit) would not talk to her family members who have challenges in baby talk. 

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a question about brides. Why oh why do they walk down the aisle holding their bouquets up high like around boob height? It drives me nuts and I see it so often. Hold the bouquet lower around waist level. 

And yeah, her bouquet was way too big and her fake hair extensions and hair color way to cheap. I did like the venue. I always thought it would be so stressful having an outdoor wedding because you never know what the weather will do. 

This makes me not feel quite so bad, because I also didn't think she looked all that great.  The first thing I noticed were those roots.  I thought maybe that's a thing now and I'm just not up on current trends, but imo, a fresh color job was definitely in order.  I also thought her make up was off;  I think she would've been much better served with a more natural look.  And I also didn't really like her dress.  😐

OTH, I thought Babs looked really beautiful.  And kind of annoyingly, I actually even thought Whit looked quite nice.  Her dress / make up / hair were oddly appropriate.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Shauna said:

Truthfully,  I never kissed my parents  AT ALL.... except maybe when I was 3. And I can only remember a handful of occasions when I hugged them. Of course,  I was young when I lost them, so maybe it would have been different if I were Whitney's age. I doubt it.... we were just incredibly reserved people. 

Maybe it's a southern thing? Ew.

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Lenny has only been sober for a year? That's not long enough to be able to soberly put up with Whitney. She is too controlling for him to handle right now. I'm paying for the suit! I'm paying for the shave! I gave you a job and found you a dog! I own you! Buddy wised up and ran for the hills, Lenny needs to do the same. 

I literally hopped onto this thread because of this.  If this insulting, selfish a-hole messes with this guy’s sobriety, she’ s a whole ‘nother level of sadist and should be put in her rightful place.  

Run, Lenny - you’re too good for this shit and can earn money in ways that don’t demean and disrespect you!  Kudos to him on his sobriety, so much respect for that.  Whitney only wishes she could do something so badass.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Truthfully,  I never kissed my parents  AT ALL.... except maybe when I was 3. And I can only remember a handful of occasions when I hugged them. Of course,  I was young when I lost them, so maybe it would have been different if I were Whitney's age. I doubt it.... we were just incredibly reserved people. 

Maybe it's a southern thing? Ew.

I'm in roughly the same age group as Whit and also from a very affectionate southern family - but never in a million years would I kiss my parents on the mouth.  Super ewwwww.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Just finished the show, a few thoughts. The wedding venue was lovely and nice weather. Jessica and Will's dance was ♥️. So much emotion. Really worried about his health, wonder if Jess was too. Jess is prettier more natural IMO, but maybe since she is in gym gear all day, the dress up was what she wanted. Whit, Glenn, Babs and Hunter looked nice. One time I saw Glenn looking at Babs and I think I read his mind. He was thinking "are either of MY kids going to get married?"

Several times Whit looked very genuine. During the ceremony, with Babs before the wedding and at the reception. It looked like a wonderful day.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Freely kissing parents in NC is quite common, though I stopped it in childhood.  (Hugging is even more common.)It’s not considered odd by anyone that I know in NC and I’ve lived here my entire life.  

Outdoor weddings are nice but nerve racking.  I’ve attended 3.  Two were disrupted due to torrential rain. One moved under a big tent. The other had a dedicated structure for such situations.  Still, wet, mud, wind,……..the bride was in tears, though it worked out in the end.  The third one didn’t have rain, but it was 100 degrees at 3:00 p.m.   No shade and I almost fainted!  I can’t imagine how uncomfortable it was for the men in suits.  

• Love 1

This makes me not feel quite so bad, because I also didn't think she looked all that great.  The first thing I noticed were those roots.  I thought maybe that's a thing now and I'm just not up on current trends, but imo, a fresh color job was definitely in order.  I also thought her make up was off;  I think she would've been much better served with a more natural look.  And I also didn't really like her dress.  😐

Overall I just thought that she looked older than she probably is.

Freely kissing parents in NC is quite common, though I stopped it in childhood.  (Hugging is even more common.)It’s not considered odd by anyone that I know in NC and I’ve lived here my entire life.  

My mother's people are from NC and I don't think that I've seen adult children be kissed on the mouth by their parents (or vice versa). But maybe they are just pretty reserved too?

One time I saw Glenn looking at Babs and I think I read his mind. He was thinking "are either of MY kids going to get married?"

I remember seeing him at one point and thinking that he may have been reflecting on his own wedding day...

• Love 2

That's interesting about the mouth kissing or lack thereof.  When I was a kid my mother used to give me a peck either on the cheek, nose or mouth, but just a peck.  The lips kissing stopped when I got older, around the same time I started calling her "mom" and not "mommy".  IIRC Twit sometimes still calls her mother "mommy" doesn't she?  I just think it's one of those lack of maturity things with her.  

• Useful 1
On 9/27/2022 at 6:03 PM, LEILANI2 said:

Whit will be off to Japan to be a Sumo Wrestler. I've been rewatching all the seasons and there's just no continuity from season to season.

Lmaoooooo!!!! My secret is I watch this show season to season sometimes in the background while I work so yeah, I’m 100% in agreement. She’s got a dance class, she’s working with the grasshoppers, she’s in a relationship, oh there’s Will!, she’s getting a funeral from her friends bc she’s struggling to make it through a sandwich, she’s on the radio, ROY!, the fitness Marshall, she’s mad at Todd, buddy is an addict, marathon marathon marathon (that she completes by putting everyone out), LESBIAN!, not lesbian, Avi!, other fat girls personally victimized by Avi, Ryan, chase, French guy, weight lifting, Jessica? Wedding? Lenny again?

Obviously condensed for brevity and kind of out of order, but this show has no flow or purpose. Every chance to show a fabulous life gets a hard NO at every turn due to the fact that she is 5’2 and 400 lbs. Life is hard for someone that size and again and again, she shows us how NOT fabulous it is. Weird show, love it and hope it goes on forever. 🤣🤣🤣

My guess and I’m putting it out there now: Lenny is the one. He’s always been the one. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

Whit looked very pretty at the wedding. I loved all of the bridal party's dresses, but Hated that dark green jacket. It stuck out like a sore thumb amongst all those soft colors.  

Seeing Bab's so fragile was tough. Its great she got to be there, of course. But this whole storyline is hard for me to watch. Its too real, I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 5

Yes.  Seeing Babs trying to recover is touching.  She seemed quite engaged, so that’s good.  My cousin, who suffered with multiple strokes, became wheelchair bound and was not able to participate in therapy….mostly due to cognitive decline, and she didn’t have a good outcome, even though she was only in her early 60s!  So, I m hoping that’s not like what Babs has.  I think seeing our parents so vulnerable is scary.   I never imagined that my parents would be so dependent on help.  

• Love 4

Well, since I didn't want to go to Jessica's wedding anyway, I feel entitled to put my bitch hat on.

1.  What is it with young men, especially young men taking part in a wedding, thinking that suit pants, a dress shirt, and a vest constitutes formal wear?  It looks stupid and disrespectful, is what it constitutes.  I was willing to give them a little bit of a pass thinking that it was just too hot to wear the suit jacket (in which case they should've worn the jacket without the vest.  Christ, it's not like they're having to stand in the blazing sun for two hours.  Man up.) until they showed up at the reception in proper dress.  They looked so nice in their suits.  What's the matter with young folks these days? 

2.  Congratulations to Whitney for putting on clothes for this entire episode.  She was as appropriately dressed as she gets.  Now she needs someone to tell her that while clingy knit fabrics are stretchy and therefore comfortable to wear, when she's dressing up she ought to explore less clingy clothing.  Not just as more suitable for her body type, but as more appropriate to the occasion--no one else's clothing showed their bodies more explicitly than hers did.

3.  Did they really make Babs spend the night in an AirB&B?  Her first outing, when they don't know how it's going to go?  I hope to god that plan went the way of involving dogs in the wedding ceremony.  I'm glad she seemingly had such a good time and hope it doesn't harm her recovery or even tire her out too much.

4.  What happened to Le Blur?  Whitney's method of courting Lennie stuns me:  expose on tv everything he might be embarrassed about in his personal life.  His addiction (well, that might be relevant), his bad teeth *that he has never been able to afford to have fixed*, his never having owned a suit.  What a shit she is to him.  He, desperately imo, takes it and asks for more.  The man needs a job.

Why didn't she pounce on the idea of a vacation trip to France to visit the French Man?  I'll tell you why--but I think you already know.

5.  Finally Glenn grows a spine and tells Whitney he's not going to let her remodel the first floor of his house to accommodate Babs on her return.  Finally they all seem to acknowledge that she's never going to be able to live in her house.  I understand their reluctance to admit this to themselves, but now will Whitney finally shut the fuck up about the first-floor bathroom?  Now will she lay off nagging Glenn to retire?  If he and Babs are living at Abbotswood, why should his normal daily life be disrupted?  He was gone at work all day when they lived at home--why should he not go to work every day, just because his address has changed?

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Shauna said:

Thank you! This irritates me no end, not just with Whitney but in general. After my mother had a series of strokes, the therapists and aides would talk to her in that sing-song, baby-pitch kind of voice. They’d chirp “yay!” and “ooooh, that’s sooooo good!” kiddie-clapping when she was working her exercises, like she was a child or pet. I know it annoyed her (her glare wasn’t affected by her strokes!) and my father finally told the therapists to stop cooing at her.

My husband and I talked about this years ago and he promised to not let me be infantalized should I ever be in that situation. Watching Whit do it to Babs just makes my skin crawl.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, LeesburgLee said:

Thank you! This irritates me no end, not just with Whitney but in general. After my mother had a series of strokes, the therapists and aides would talk to her in that sing-song, baby-pitch kind of voice. They’d chirp “yay!” and “ooooh, that’s sooooo good!” kiddie-clapping when she was working her exercises, like she was a child or pet. I know it annoyed her (her glare wasn’t affected by her strokes!) and my father finally told the therapists to stop cooing at her.

My husband and I talked about this years ago and he promised to not let me be infantalized should I ever be in that situation. Watching Whit do it to Babs just makes my skin crawl.

Good for your father.  I have a disability and I just want to smack people who talk to me like I'm three.  Bitch please, I own my own home, I just finished up a long career at a large corporation and am taking a break, and I am the one everyone calls when their computer breaks.  So knock off the baby talk.

I the conversation around buying Lennie a suit was gross.  That whole thing was not funny, it was just nasty and inappropriate.  I hope that check he is getting is big, because he is allowing himself to be abused regularly for it.  Yuck.

I was actually concerned for Jess when she was walking down the aisle.  I'm sure part of her emotion was that she was thinking about Will's health, but she was nearly hysterical.  That did not seem like someone who was happy to be getting married.  I will say, I thought Whitney looked pretty good. Her dress was a little clingy, but that material can be that way, and her hair and makeup were pretty good.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Well, putting my 2 cents worth in. Jessicas dress was pretty, but she really needed to get her roots done. Her flowers were way too big, it looked like she was carting a bush up the aisle. And I really hate this new trend of women wearing long daggers on the ends of their fingers! I don't know who started that shit but I wish it would go away! Whit looked ok (for a change) but the way she treats Lennie (the new suit, the beard trim) all the while saying crap like "well, I'm paying for it" shut up, please! Babs seemed to be having a good time, but looked a bit confused (not uncommon for a stroke victim) and there was a nurse there with her along with the van driver. Maybe Whit will take her fathers suggestion and take a break-it wouldn't hurt the storyline (if there is one) and we could all see something else other than Whit worrying about her Mom and bossing people around.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Maisiesmom said:

Maybe Whit will take her fathers suggestion and take a break-it wouldn't hurt the storyline (if there is one) and we could all see something else other than Whit worrying about her Mom and bossing people around.

I hope so. For some reason the vacation episodes, even though they have the barnacles that we know only show up for a paycheck, are the most fun ones for me. I get to see places of the US that I haven't been to, and usually we have a nice scene with Tal and/or Ashley being nice to someone else in the group, sans Whitney's braying. Then they go off on some adventure, which usually gives me fun vacation ideas. It's usually when Whitney is at her most pleasant (aside from things like tearing off her bra and screaming at Buddy, or calling Ryan expendable when he was the one who supplied the vacation home).

I thought the wedding was cute, but basic. I wouldn't be surprised if there were "live laugh love" type word art in that loopy cursive we see everywhere. Jessica is such a pretty woman, but the nails and hair and makeup were all so over the top. She looked like a clown. It's WEIRD when Whitney is more tastefully coiffed than anyone else, let alone a bride. With the hair and nails, okay, I'll admit that's a personal choice. But the makeup? She was so heavily contoured it looked like someone had slapped mud on her face. 

I did like seeing an event that wasn't centered around Whitney, and wasn't tragic like Babs' health issues. I really hope Babs continues to recover. She's one of the bright spots of this show and I love her subtle, yet stinging, humor.

Edit: Oh, also, Jessica's dress ripped at the armpit. It was obvious during her dance with Isaiah (I think?). The lace was hanging on literally by a thread. Too bad, it's a pretty dress and she obviously selected it with care. I'm bummed that was shown on camera, it was hard to see without her arms stretched over her head.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone catch Whitney trying to make make herself look good by bragging that she was Prom Queen and Lennie was dateless. Wasn't she just in the Prom Court, not the action Queen.

She has become an unrealiable narrator of her life,  I'm sure someone should be able to dig up their old high school year book to verify if she was the actual queen. 

It also just occured to me that they were just renting the suit for the wedding, it wasn't like she was paying for the actual suit so just a couple of hundred bucks at most. Otherwise the store probably gave it to them comp for being on TV. Same with the Barber shop although they went through the whole paying at the register to make it real for us. lol

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 2

Did anyone catch Whitney trying to make make herself look good by bragging that she was Prom Queen and Lennie was dateless. Wasn't she just in the Prom Court, not the action Queen.

She has become an unrealiable narrator of her life,  I'm sure someone should be able to dig up their old high school year book to verify if she was the actual queen. 

I am almost certain that she wrote IN HER OWN BOOK that she was NOT the prom queen. She was nominated but did not win. Thus, a princess. If she had been queen you could be sure the photo she would be circulating would be her, the prom king and her court instead of one taken by her parents at a later date. She is not even wearing her prom gown in the latter, it is hanging on a door in the background while she is dressed casually, holding flowers, and wearing her "whittle tiara".

• Like 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

I find it a little hard to believe that she was even on the Prom court. Was she a lot less obnoxious in high school? Hello? Anyone out there from Whitney's high school? Cone on, spill the tea please.

• Love 3

I find it a little hard to believe that she was even on the Prom court. Was she a lot less obnoxious in high school? Hello? Anyone out there from Whitney's high school?

Feeling a bit like the WWT historian here. Someone who had gone to high school with her has posted to Reddit in the past. She said that Twit hung out with the drama kids and was always "extra". Which leads me to surmise that it was the drama kids who nominated her for prom queen. I feel that they banded together to have one of their own competing with the cheerleaders.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

“I was PROM QUEEN, and HE went ALONE…” If that isn’t the most insulting, narcissistic, disgusting statement I’ve ever heard! Damn…

I can only imagine what that salesman was thinking when she said that! 

• Like 1
  • Love 6