Type keyword(s) to search

The Kardashians (Hulu) Season 2

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

So Kim & Petes relationship has been completely wiped from the show? Is Kim embarrassed or something? 

I'm pretty sure he dumped her, if it was the other way around, it would be a big part of the show. Can't have anybody thinking Kim isn't the most desirable woman on the planet, can we? Also, I read somewhere that Pete's people won't give them permission to use him on the show, but I don't know how true that is.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

On the first episode this season, the show followed Khloe’s story from last December through her baby’s birth at the end of July- skipping over the holidays, the birth of Kylie’s baby, Kourtney’s wedding and lots of other events.

I wonder if future episodes will tell a single story like that, rather than following the calendar as in the past. Does it work for viewers here? Not sure yet.

I thought promos said season 2 was starting in April. Was this episode, with its focus on Khloe's 2nd baby, an attempt at damage control, controlling the message, etc.? Of course, now I can't find the promo but I thought it ended with one of their long fingernails tapping a wall, it shattering like glass, and then "Coming in April." Maybe I imagined the whole thing 😆

Edited by QQQQ

Khloe looked like she did not want that baby at all. WOW. I guess poor little No Name Johnson is a reminder of how she stupid she is.

And to say her and Grandma's doctor's appointment wig bestie Malika are so close, True hardly seemed to recognize her; wouldn't even go near her. Or perhaps the little girl is just shy around adults but it came across as their first time ever meeting.

• Sad 3
  • Love 3
On 9/25/2022 at 7:55 AM, FizzyPuff said:

So Kim & Petes relationship has been completely wiped from the show?

Yeah, he was all over the previews--let's see if he's 100% cut out.  Given they'll definitely still have Kim's big Marilyn Met Gala moment--and he was there with her--maybe they'll just put a giant blur over him, lol.

Kris "forgetting" she has a BH condo--soooo relatable! 😒

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yeah, he was all over the previews--let's see if he's 100% cut out.  Given they'll definitely still have Kim's big Marilyn Met Gala moment--and he was there with her--maybe they'll just put a giant blur over him, lol.

Kris "forgetting" she has a BH condo--soooo relatable! 😒

I completely forgot about my outhouse.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yes Tristan is straight trash but Khloe is the biggest moron. She wanted her kids to have the same dad so bad but all she’s done is given her kids a completely shitty father and has prob fucked them up for life. I would not be surprised if she still got back with Tristan in the future either.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Khloe was 100% in denial this baby was happening, even going so far as to call it an “embryo transfer” when it was way past that point. An embryo transfer has a 50% change of implanting and becoming a baby, but obviously the embryo had already implanted if they were already talking about a baby shower.

I understood what Kris was saying about missing out and not being able to get that time back.  I suffered horribly with post partum issues after giving birth and I do feel like I missed out on the first few months of my baby’s life. It’s a horrible feeling, especially when for many reasons this was my one and only chance to have a baby.  That really made me sad.

Last season seeing how skinny Khloe had gotten was shocking to me, this year it’s Kim.  She’s so tiny, her arms are so small.  She’s thinner than Kendall now.

Also surprising to me was how emotional everyone got discussing Khloe.  I don’t remember any of them getting this upset over anyone else.  Everyone was crying.  Well, with the exception of Kourtney who I am convinced is the adult version of Vicky from Small Wonder* and as such has no real emotions. 

*who gets the reference??  Yep, I’m THAT old 😉 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Episode 2

Kendall gets that Khloe is delusional about her “resiliency.” Khloe was so defensive about that quiz, even with the doctor! Typical of a family enmeshed in narcissism though - can’t appear to be less than perfect.

That’s all they’re showing of Kylie’s birth and new baby!? (Khloe shared much more last week.) Isn’t it confusing to a baby to be called a bunch of different names?

Fashion isn’t interesting to me, but nice to see Milan and think about the pasta Kendall planned to eat!

(Kravis - same ol’ ick.)

Edited by nexxie
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Kourtney is ridiculous. Who has someone coming over to eat (and they're bringing the food) so you keep them waiting while you have sex. Then you say "we just can't help ourselves" Kourtney, you're in your 40s, yeah, you can help yourself. I'm sick of you acting like you're in junior high.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I didn't even recognize Kendal right away during the initial discussion with Khloe about getting a brain scan. I was like, "Who's this less attractive friend of Khloe?" Which is sad because she's probably the most natural beauty of them all. This show is messing with my head.

Edited by QQQQ
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, QQQQ said:

I didn't even recognize Kendal right away during the initial discussion with Khloe about getting a brain scan. I was like, "Who's this less attractive friend of Khloe?" Which is sad because she's probably the most natural beauty of them all. This show is messing with my head.

Not so “natural” anymore. 😢

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Do any of the sisters ever see their kids? Not sure if it's just for the show and filming purposes but  it seems like they're all always off traveling or in glam or with their significant other or at an event or getting brain scans and surgeries. Wasn't it Kourtney a few seasons ago who was constantly in tears because her sisters kept saying she didn't share anything private and Kourtney kept saying all she cared about was spending time with her kids and that she wanted to be with them ALL the time? How times have changed.

I think Khloe and Kendall had the most potential to be normal people if not for this show/fame but now they are just robots like the others. Kourtney scares me with how immature she is for her age. Travis looks like a skeleton with tattoos.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, QQQQ said:

Which is sad because she's probably the most natural beauty of them all. This show is messing with my head.

Maybe that’s what’s happening to me too because while I guess it’s a good thing that both she and Kourtney have natural, real hair I think they both look terrible. Kourtney doesn’t style hers at all and Kendall looks like she just bought some cheap dye from the dollar store like I used to do when I was 19. I can’t even tell you what color that’s supposed to be. It makes her look even more basic and boring, which I didn’t think was possible.

• LOL 2

Well, finally caught up with the 2 episodes of season 2. One word to describe it all.....BORING!!!! I thought season 1 was bad, but this one is just plain awful. Kendall does not look good as a red head. I think Kim knows that, which is why she is pretending to like it, so Kendall keeps that hair color longer. She is such a she-devil. image.png.25909f14efe591f8c0b3a950a77ef239.png

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, BeeBop88 said:

She is such a she-devil. 

You mean entitled, narcissistic bitch who thinks she’s superior to others, right?

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Episode 3

Great that Kourtney has learned to love her new curves - all the drugs and hormones used in IVF must make you feel awful!

Had to laugh with Kris enjoying her gummies.

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Episode 3

Great that Kourtney has learned to love her new curves - all the drugs and hormones used in IVF must make you feel awful!

Had to laugh with Kris enjoying her gummies.

How the hell she managed to spend over $700 at the cannabis store is beyond me, gummies usually run between $15 & $30 a pack. I guess there is the Hollywood mark up but she must have bought quite a lot of different things to try. I usually just have a half to help with my back pain & sleeping, you have to get the right ones for you, my wife won't touch mine as they make her very sleepy. I loved her getting the giggles & then uncontrollable laughing, been there & it can get so bad it becomes tough to breath from laughing so much sometimes & there's no telling what will set it off, even thinking of something that nobody else thinks is funny sometimes.

• Like 1
On 9/26/2022 at 4:48 PM, Boofish said:

And to say her and Grandma's doctor's appointment wig bestie Malika are so close, True hardly seemed to recognize her; wouldn't even go near her. 

I thought I was imagining things, but that was my exact thought. True was like 

200.gif

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Morrissey said:

I thought I was imagining things, but that was my exact thought. True was like 

200.gif

That is likely because Malika has her own child now and she has something other to do than to be up Khloe's ass all day.

• LOL 2
On 10/6/2022 at 1:03 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I usually just have a half

I will never understand why serving sizes are listed as a “half”. Who eats half a gummy??  Why don’t they just make them half the size?  It seems like an easy way for someone to take way more than they need.

• Like 1

As if there weren’t already a massively long list of reasons I can’t stand these people, my biggest beef is with their recklessly bringing more children into the world with the sole focus being that they share the same DNA.  

How about giving a shit about what kind of father those kids have and if they might get to grow up with an intact, loving family?  Kourtney, Kim AND now Khloe.  Even with plenty of clues that the dads are total losers, no stopping that babymakin effort!   It’s disgusting to me.  I don’t care that they can care for them financially even if the fathers were out of the picture, altogether - they’re oblivious to what growing up in a healthy environment means for the quality of life for a child both during childhood AND for the rest of their lives.  

Selfish, superficial, egotistical airheads. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

As if there weren’t already a massively long list of reasons I can’t stand these people, my biggest beef is with their recklessly bringing more children into the world with the sole focus being that they share the same DNA.  

How about giving a shit about what kind of father those kids have and if they might get to grow up with an intact, loving family?  Kourtney, Kim AND now Khloe.  Even with plenty of clues that the dads are total losers, no stopping that babymakin effort!   It’s disgusting to me.  I don’t care that they can care for them financially even if the fathers were out of the picture, altogether - they’re oblivious to what growing up in a healthy environment means for the quality of life for a child both during childhood AND for the rest of their lives.  

Selfish, superficial, egotistical airheads. 

Not only did they not consider the behaviors of their baby daddies, they ignored the genetic material - not physical attributes, but addictions, mental illnesses, etc. Poor kids.

• Sad 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I will never understand why serving sizes are listed as a “half”. Who eats half a gummy??  Why don’t they just make them half the size?  It seems like an easy way for someone to take way more than they need.

Who said they were? Different gummies have different amounts of THC & CBD, the flavour I like comes in a strength where a half is enough for me. There is another flavour I sometimes have where the THC content is much lower and the CBD content is higher, I will have a whole one of them.

1 gummy = 1 serving, not sure why you would think otherwise just because someone has half a gummy.

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, Welshman in Ca said:

1 gummy = 1 serving, not sure why you would think otherwise just because someone has half a gummy.

I don’t take them but I know people that do and they have told me that whichever ones they take it’s listed that one serving is half a gummy. I don’t know what brands. We laughed about how silly that is because really, who would think to take half?

8 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I don’t take them but I know people that do and they have told me that whichever ones they take it’s listed that one serving is half a gummy. I don’t know what brands. We laughed about how silly that is because really, who would think to take half?

It was the store that advised me to take a half to start with as it had been 30 odd years since I last had any in my system and that is plenty for me even though the pack actually says to take 3 or 4 at a time. I don't take them to get stoned but to help with severe back pain & to help me sleep. I have 6 different packs all different brands and 4 say a serving is 1 while the other 2 don't state what a serving is.

As for who would think to take a half, the son in law suggested it as well as the store so quite a few I would guess.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Welshman in Ca said:

It was the store that advised me to take a half to start with as it had been 30 odd years since I last had any in my system and that is plenty for me even though the pack actually says to take 3 or 4 at a time. I don't take them to get stoned but to help with severe back pain & to help me sleep. I have 6 different packs all different brands and 4 say a serving is 1 while the other 2 don't state what a serving is.

As for who would think to take a half, the son in law suggested it as well as the store so quite a few I would guess.

I hope it helps!  I’m not opposed to it at all, just never really crossed my mind to try it. Like I said, I don’t know what brands but some do say serving size half gummy. If someone who knows better suggested to me to take half I probably would but I wouldn’t intuitively think to do that.