Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E02: Welcome to the Pit Stop How May I Help You

jewel21
  • Start Topic

When Calvin takes Dave’s suggestion to try a new method of promoting his business, he soon comes to regret it. Also, Gemma recruits Tina to rescue her struggling after-school music program.

Airdate: 09/26/2022

Colin McGurk as     Mike
Ashley Hogan as     Maria
Kaitlin Leddy as Valerie
Lauren Darlene as Nika
118983_0895b.jpg
118983_1988b.jpg
118983_0565b.jpg

There was quite a lot of sex talk being thrown around. In a (Junior High School?), why would Gemma want to wear pants that make her butt look good?

3 hours ago, Harvey said:

That was a fun episode, Grover and Gemma's bad acting was a hoot.

I could barely tell the difference between Grover's "bad" acting and his regular acting.  Although he has gotten less bad since the beginning of the show.

7 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I could barely tell the difference between Grover's "bad" acting and his regular acting.  Although he has gotten less bad since the beginning of the show.

Has he though?  I never looked it up, but is this kid someone's relative?  I seriously can't imagine any other way he got cast. He's just painfully bad.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mansonlamps said:

Has he though?  I never looked it up, but is this kid someone's relative?  I seriously can't imagine any other way he got cast. He's just painfully bad.

You will note that I did not say he's gotten better -- just less bad. 🙂  He's still bad, just maybe not quite as bad as he was in the beginning.

15 hours ago, mansonlamps said:

Yes. He is David Greenspan's son, who is a hollywood director / editor. Nepotism at it's finest.

MV5BNTIwOTc3NTU0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzk1

• Useful 3