Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E03: The Labors of Life

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, LilyD said:

Christine definitely didn’t pick standard names. And then she had to add that awful spelling too. What was she thinking? Those kids will be spelling their first name for the rest of their lives!

I'm sure Moxie Crimefighter totally agrees.

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, LilyD said:

Christine definitely didn’t pick standard names. And then she had to add that awful spelling too. What was she thinking? Those kids will be spelling their first name for the rest of their lives!

Its a Mormon thing.  There are whole websites about weird names in that cult.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5
On 9/29/2022 at 11:59 PM, Chalby said:

I agree! This comment made me wonder if the children have been getting paid from TLC for their participation and sister wives? I certainly hope they each have a trust fund set aside because it wasn't as though they had a choice not to participate.

On 9/29/2022 at 8:38 PM, Kellyee said:

Don't count on it. There are two things this family* excels in: Not planning ahead and make disastrous financial decisions. They don't even have anything in place for themselves, with CP lying waste, the mansion being remortgaged a few times now to extract  bleed money and the wasting of Janelle's retirement fund and inheritance. 

The kids will have to find and finance their own paths in life, that much is clear.

* with this family I meant the 4 sister wives and Kody. 

Edited by LilyD
clarified "family" = Kody and wives
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

Along with What does the nanny do does anybody happen to know what Kody does?

Watching him converse with Janelle was sad. She’s staying and trying to make Kodys dream of CP come true and he talks so badly to her offering no help or even listening to her ideas. 

Kody is only interested in Kody and maybe Robyn whose children are there until Kody can make other arrangements for them. Marriage, work, school!

I’d be surprised if another sister wife was to appear.  Then we’d be asking What does Robyn do now?  Lol

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 9/30/2022 at 6:44 PM, crazycatlady58 said:

Ok, I used the laugh emoji for the last line only. I hope I can remember and use it when appropriate. 

That last line is hilarious so the laugh emoji is appreciated

• Like 2
On 10/3/2022 at 7:56 AM, GeeGolly said:

I guess when whole neighborhoods could share the same last name, you don't want to name your kid Jane or John, or Mary.

If she's going to pick an unconventional name to go with Brown, they should have had fun. Like name the child Rednot... ? Heh

• LOL 1