Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E33: Recap

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Indy was basically a non-factor during her time in the house, but I really appreciated seeing the segment of her telling the house about her journey to become a U.S. citizen.

Very surprised there was even a hint of Paloma ever having been on the show (Alyssa crying in the DR about wanting to get pumpkin spice lattes while wearing her backstage shirt had to have been about Paloma).

I did not need to see as much Daniel as I did in this episode. 

Terrence irritated the snot out of me during the season but I thought he handled his one on one with Kyle quite well.

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I did not need to see as much Daniel as I did in this episode. 

The memory of the excruciatingly long heartwarming segment on Daniel's hair styling routine will linger in my memories far beyond the end of this season.  Thank you BB.

It seems to me that there were two Big Storylines this season.  They spent time on Kyle, but I didn't see them discuss the bullying of Taylor and the formation of the Leftovers.  Maybe there was no way to bring it up without upsetting Taylor during the conversation.  I admit I might have missed it; I wasn't paying close attention.  

Hey, computer Hearts isn't going to play itself! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Thalia said:

It seems to me that there were two Big Storylines this season.  They spent time on Kyle, but I didn't see them discuss the bullying of Taylor and the formation of the Leftovers.  Maybe there was no way to bring it up without upsetting Taylor during the conversation.  I admit I might have missed it; I wasn't paying close attention.  

That's true!  

How much must production hate Michael and Brittany for exposing their golden child in Kyle that they got as much combined airtime as Ameerah, who left in week 3? 

I think we saw literally two seconds of Nicole this entire episode, when she was asking the DR for anything but soy milk.

So the editors do NOT like Jasmine, yeah?  Because that entire segment did her NO favors.  It was great.

Ok so if Terrance made her eggs on a whim and she didn’t know they were coming, I can understand her distress at the yolks (but if she did know and bitched after the fact, fuck her).  But all the rest?  Holy entitlement, Batman.  Yeah if your spouse wants to do all that, fine, that’s his weird deal.  But no.  Just no, to people you are living with YOU JUST MET.

Turner’s utter disdain towards Jasmine is really my favorite thing from this season.  Bummer he didn’t get the chance to vote her out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3