Type keyword(s) to search

Past Winners: Wanna Be on Top? Too Bad.

Discuss and/or diss Adrianne, Yoanna, Eva, Naima, Nicole L., Dani, CariDee, Jaslene, Saleisha, Whitney, McKey, Teyona, Nicole F., Krista, Ann, Brittani, Lisa, Sophie or Laura J. right here.

Who was best winner ever?  Most deserving?  Worst?  Most Rage-Inducing?  Don't hold back the snark. It's what we do.

Let me begin by saying--There was a winner named Dani?  I've watched every episode of this show and I have absolutely no memory of that.

I could write a novel about why I hate Whitney and Saleisha, but I wouldn't be saying anything a bunch of other people haven't said ad nauseum before so I am going to talk about Naima. 

Sure, she was nice, but she had the personality of a rock and every single picture she took was in three quarter profile. Kahlen should have taken that cycle easily, or Brittany, or hell, even Keenyah has been more successful than Naima. 

• Love 8

Dani seems to do a fair amount of work for New York and Co.

If we compared winners to nonwinners work-wise, the nonwinners seem to work the most.  Although for some reason, people seem to like to give Whitney jobs.

IMHO,

Top 3 best winners: C15 Ann, C11 Mckey, C18 Sophie. I know they are not necessarily the most successful but they are the most modelesque of all the winners.

Top 3 worst winners: C10 Whitney, C9 Saleisha, C4 Naima. Enough said.

• Love 1

I think I'd rank them

Brittani > Sophie > Nicole Fox > Jourdan >Nicole L > Dani > Jaslene > Teyona > Adrienne > Lisa > Yoanna > Ann > McKey > Laura > Caridee > Krista > Naima > Saleisha > Whitney.

I liked McKey a lot but her body needed some work.

I think Whitney is slightly less worse than Saleisha as a model but my hatred for her knows no bounds so she's last on my list.

Naima pics by Raen Badua

She has a blog and she's written a book that came out last year called, Model  Behavior.

Who reads books like that?  Or rather, who even publishes them (since I doubt they make much money).  Unless it was small press or self published.

EDIT - and so it was.  On it's Amazon page, here's the publisher credit:  "CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (November 27, 2013)".  That's a self-publishing service.

Edited by Kromm

IMHO,

Top 3 best winners: C15 Ann, C11 Mckey, C18 Sophie. I know they are not necessarily the most successful but they are the most modelesque of all the winners.

Top 3 worst winners: C10 Whitney, C9 Saleisha, C4 Naima. Enough said.

Ann (C15) actually has a terrible body. Her too-narrow waist makes her hips looks extremely wide. It's quite apparent from some of the shots in her Vogue Italia editorial. Mckey's shoulders are too broad (Elite told her this before giving her the boot) and Sophie is not that great, either. IMHO, The best bodies are Jourdan (C20), Brittani (C15), Teyona (C12), and Dani (C6). All of them had to loose weight post-show.

I rank the winners as follows: (1) Brittani, (2) Jourdan, (3) Teyona, (4) Nicole L, (5), Dani, (6) Nicole Fox, (7) Jaslene - I love me some Jas, but she is short and her legs are stumpy, (8) McKey, (9) Caridee, (10) Ann, (11) Sophie, (12) Laura, (13) Yoanna, (14) Lisa, (15) Adrienne, (16) Krista, (17) Naima, (18) Saleisha, (19) Whitney.

• Love 1

Based only on the show, I've always thought of Nicole L, Dani, and Brittani as the very best.

Based only on the show, and the dreadful bits of personality I've seen from Whitney after the show, I regard Whitney, Saleisha, and Lisa as by far the worst. I'm pretty much ambivalent on the rest.

Poor Naima. I just rewatched Cycle 4 and I like Naima, and it seems like she could have been a decent role model, but out of the top 6 she was probably the worst fashion model.

I kinda think no one should have won Cycle 7, but I worship at the post-show alter of Eugena, so based on that she would have been my pic.

For me, Teyonna was the worst winner ever, hands down.  She looked like a frickin' velociraptor.  And not in a model-y way.  Grandma Krista was bad, too, although at least she could pose.  And Alison not winning the all-star season was the biggest travesty on this show.

• Love 5