Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E32: Eviction #11

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

I’m not interested in anything The Cookout have to say, especially since it will no doubt be just a lot of self-congratulatory hot air about their “noble mission.” I will also keep the promise I made to myself after last year’s Finale Night: I will never look at or listen to Derek F ever again.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9

So maybe Joseph really was into Taylor.   And, given that this is Taylor and BB24 we're talking about, he will convince himself that her showmance with Monte happened because Taylor is "a disrespectful bitch."  

ETA, Megan is adorbs. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Love 3

I was surprised Xavier said he thought Taylor was playing the best game. I thought Monte would be his man. They should have asked Kyland how he enjoyed his time on The Challenge: USA.

Julie's dress is nice.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Brittany's husband looks just like her. Are they siblings? I know, that sounds mean, but seriously, if I ran into him I'd be like "Oh you must be Brittany's brother." Cousin at least.

I was surprised the Cookout all seemed to think either Turner or Taylor should win, mostly the latter. Not one of them said they were rooting for Monte.

Yet it doesn't sound like Taylor has a chance with the jury. I think she would have probably even lost to Brittany - they just do not like her. Hearing from Alyssa that she spent three night's in Monte's HoH room seemed to cement their already negative opinion of her. 

Frankly, she lost a lot of my respect for that too. Not that I begrudge her a little showmance but Monte seems like such a smug asshole. Maybe the Cookout sees that too.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Brittany's husband looks just like her. Are they siblings? I know, that sounds mean, but seriously, if I ran into him I'd be like "Oh you must be Brittany's brother." Cousin at least.

I actually thought the same thing when I first saw him, "Oh, they got Brittany's brother."  He's got the same wide-eyed look.  Then I realized it was her husband. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Yet it doesn't sound like Taylor has a chance with the jury. I think she would have probably even lost to Brittany - they just do not like her. Hearing from Alyssa that she spent three night's in Monte's HoH room seemed to cement their already negative opinion of her.

Yeah, I think Taylor is toast with the jury.  The way that Alyssa presented it did her no favors.  This just fed into the negativity of why the other women didn't like Taylor.  And right or wrong - Alyssa, Jasmine, Indy hold jury votes.

Joseph's hurt reaction will likely cement him to win America's Favorite House Guest.

• Like 1

Not taking Brittany does seem like a boneheaded move...there is no scenario that end with her being crowned the winner. But Monte's focus has been floundering of late with someone of his gameplay...but more than that I think he's foolishly playing Cody's original game by not cutting his bud and it may wind up costing him all.

Monte....looking for any excuse to distance himself from Taylor in those sequences...got what he wanted but unlike typical one night stands there's no slipping out of the Big Brother house into the wind.

Are you serious....no Terrance or Indy Jury House drama? Why would you drop a huge ball like that?

Glad to see that Brittany has come back around and has NOT totally forgiven Michael.

The families:

Must be awkward for Grandma Yum Yum watching Taylor get busy in the HOH green bedroom of love.

Turner's girlfriend needs to trade up and no surprise his sister isn't there as she's on record that Turner is an afficiendo of the N Word.

Monte's father must have been a teen dad.

Brittany's husband...completly ordinary but its what you'd expect.

The Cookout:

X looked like he would  rather be anywhere else like out spending what's left of the $750,000

Azah is a joke-carried to the end and had more speaking lines tonight than all season.

Kyland-Still Meh

Longwinded girl...can't even remember her name also meh

Derrick sweating up a storm...oh Gawd!

TIFFANY! She and X to a lesser degree was the star of last season. Never can get enough Tiff. If they don't repurpose her a third time only for THE AMAZING RACE it will be dissapointing. She's the only one I want to stick around in the limelight.

And the America's Favorite Cruise...c'mon Jerry O'Connell...stop wasting your talents and give us what we really want a SLIDERS continuation ala Cobra Kai.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 3
26 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Also, Spoilergirl seems to be full of shit saying Terrance and Michael fought in the jury. 

Possibly, but they only aired about 1% of what went on in the jury house.  Lots of stuff ended up on the cutting room floor.

• Like 1

Looks like Alyssa is salty about not being the sole showmance princess of the season and is acting out the standard mean girl revenge on being dethroned by someone who docked more than the collective 1 minute of sexy time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Really really felt bad for Joseph. And knowing that Monte acted like such a little crybaby bitch to Taylor...she made a grave mistake.going to bed with him. To me this is a microcosm of the real world and how things go sour when you jump into bed with someone after a short time of knowing them. Yes, I know I am showing my age (66) but these things usually don't end well.

If Joseph wins AFP he won't even have Taylor to take on the Love Boat (which seems like the booby  prize to me).

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'm rooting for Monte but I don't understand his logic in keeping Turner and cutting Brittney.  He can easily beat Brittney in pretty much anything, but Turner has 3 HoHs under his belt and is a smart, crafty fellow.  That pairing may be a toss-up.  For once, Brittney impressed me with her lucid and logical arguments to Monte.  I wish he'd taken her advice.

I don't care about the thoughts of The Cookout.  I'd much rather have Julie do a one-on-one interview with Xavier - the reining BB winner - about HIS thoughts on BB24, The Leftovers, the Final 3, etc.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Gregg247 said:

I'm rooting for Monte but I don't understand his logic in keeping Turner and cutting Brittney.  He can easily beat Brittney in pretty much anything, but Turner has 3 HoHs under his belt and is a smart, crafty fellow.  That pairing may be a toss-up.  For once, Brittney impressed me with her lucid and logical arguments to Monte.  I wish he'd taken her advice.

I don't care about the thoughts of The Cookout.  I'd much rather have Julie do a one-on-one interview with Xavier - the reining BB winner - about HIS thoughts on BB24, The Leftovers, the Final 3, etc.

I think Monte realizes that Brittany wouldn’t ever bring him to the final 2 if she were the final HOH, whereas Turner bring him to the final 2. Plus, I think he just flat-out dislikes Brittany.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Tachi Rocinante said:

For being "one of the greatest alliances in the history of ever" they all seem rather miserable, especially Xavier. He acted like he came in 6th.

I know there was some friction on The Challenge, but sheesh - this is the show that made you.  Fake it if you have to.

Okay yeah, I noticed his behaviour too.  He kept mouthing things to himself.  It was odd..... 

24 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

I think Monte realizes that Brittany wouldn’t ever bring him to the final 2 if she were the final HOH, whereas Turner bring him to the final 2. Plus, I think he just flat-out dislikes Brittany.

I feel like I'm still learning how BB works so I appreciate explanations like this.  It doesn't seem like a bad move - yet.  Let's see how it shakes out.

Even Brittany admitted that Monte made the right choice for his game!

• Like 1
12 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Yes Brittney and her husband look so much alike! 

Nice dress on Julie last night. Maybe the wardrobe people got tired of being clowned about her BB outfits, lol.

I really, really don't like this thing between Taylor and Monte. It still seems to me like something manufactured by production to overcome how boring the show is right now.

Jasmine looked fantastic in jury house.

Poor Joseph. He looked gutted when Alyssa told them Taylor and Monte were together. I don't see Taylor being able to repair their friendship, assuming she'll want to.

Ditto comments upthread, Brittany's husband looked to me like he could be her brother. Monte takes after his dad a lot. I was surprised how choked up Turner got to see his girlfriend and his mom.

Wow, Brittany's eviction speech. Lowkey insulting to Monte, I think. But then she was so effusive about him during her interview with Julie. Huh?

How has Turner been able to maintain that ombre effect in his hair? Are the HGs able to bring hair dye in with their other toiletries?

Loved the subtle shade Tiffany cast at Terrance.

Interesting how Julie made a point of hugging the Cookout members but she keeps the evicted HGs at arms' length. The HGs have been sequestered for months and the Cookout people probably have not.

If Taylor makes it to F2, I  don't think her reason for wanting to win is going to sell well with the jury. It sounds more like a pitch for pageant judges. IMO she continues to view BB like a beauty pageant and it just isn't that kind of competition.

Yeah, I believe not only is Taylor unlikely to be F1, I think her chances at AFP are sinking fast. Sleeping with Monte may have kept her in the house to F3 but I think it wrecked her game otherwise, especially with the way Monte has treated her. Not trying to slut-shame Taylor, I just think this late in game it'll look to the jury like she prostituted herself for only a chance at $750k; IRL sex workers make sure they get paid up front. Besides, what she and Monte had was never going to be a showmance which endured past the end of the season. It doesn't seem like they really have much regard for each other.

• Love 4

Can the same person be the winner and America's favorite?

No. If the person with the most votes for AFP wins, they give AFP to the second-highest vote getter. Frankly I don't see Joseph winning it - it rarely goes to someone who is evicted that early. I'm not sure Taylor has a lock on it anymore either, so who knows. Turner might win.

I don't care about the thoughts of The Cookout.

I wasn't either at first but I thought it was interesting none of them were rooting for Monte. I wish they'd been given a chance to elaborate on why. They all seemed to think Taylor was playing the best game, so they are apparently pretty ignorant about how the jury feels about her.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, dizzyd said:

Looks like Alyssa is salty about not being the sole showmance princess of the season and is acting out the standard mean girl revenge on being dethroned by someone who docked more than the collective 1 minute of sexy time. 

I don't see any of this here

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I really, really don't like this thing between Taylor and Monte. It still seems to me like something manufactured by production to overcome how boring the show is right now.

I agree!

14 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Poor Joseph. He looked gutted when Alyssa told them Taylor and Monte were together. I don't see Taylor being able to repair their friendship, assuming she'll want to.

I think the Joseph/Taylor thing is producer-driven, too. And if by any chance they do get together after the season, I will say that they are only together for publicity. I just do not see him any chemistry between them. I just think he's a friendly guy, the audience fell for it and wanted him for their BB princess pageant girl.

• Like 1