Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Previews and Speculation

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Gabler getting an advantage in the finale is hilarious to me. I'm hoping for a miracle F3 of Gabler/Owen/Cassidy with Cassidy winning but either of Gabler or Owen winning is funny so I'd take that, too.

I can’t imagine any scenario where Owen wins.  Cassidy vs Gabler could be interesting.  I think Gabler could possibly squeak out a win, but it might depend how much his game is respected.  I’m picturing a scene like Mike last season where Gabler goes into the FTC confident he’ll win and his game falls apart.  Last night when he was talking about hiding in plain sight, I couldn’t tell if it was meant to show how badly he had a read on things or if it was meant to strengthen his game winning argument.  Cassidy isn’t much better.  I also don’t know 100% if Jesse has it in the bag or if the jury might be turned off by some of his game moves.  I can’t really imagine why but it is possible, especially if he incorporates too much about his family and his past into his game.

Edited by LadyChatts
On 12/8/2022 at 8:59 AM, SummerDreams said:

Neither of these 3 have gotten enough editing attention - camera time to be the winner.

I don't think it's always the case, but through the years, it seems that the ones with little screen time early on go deeper in the game.

If this holds true, Cassidy, Gabler, and maybe Karla are F3. I suspect we may hear a little more about their personal stories soon.

Having said that, Owen going to the end would be fun because of his story of constantly being bamboozled thus far. Similarly, Jesse's story of plowing through for his family would make an emotional story for viewers.

• Like 1