Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: Mickey Ears, $19.99

DanaK
  • Start Topic

WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 21

9:31-10:00 p.m. - HOME ECONOMICS: "Mickey Ears, $19.99"

Tom finds out that Connor is his new boss, which threatens to ruin Marina's perfectly planned trip to the Happiest Place on Earth - Disneyland Resort in California - on the season three premiere.

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

Could Caitlin McGee BE any more pregnant?

eta-she’s due in October….

I wondered what was up with her! It's too bad they couldn't have had Sarah just be pregnant already so they didn't have to keep hiding her bump.

I thought it was a good start to the season. I'm interested to see how it goes with Shamya at Windmount and with Gretchen. Although with the way Sarah and Denise are borrowing money from the baby fund, will they actually ever be able to afford ivf?

Lupe with the light saber at the end cracked me up. And Donna the random stranger throwing down wisdom to the siblings about the importance of family when she's spent the whole day hiding from hers. 🤣

• Love 4

I was wondering why YNB was on this show and thought that there HAD to be more to her character when we saw her imparting wisdom in the Smugglers Run queue. The ending of that storyline was a great payoff. 

My family are big Disney Parks fans (and I’m a travel agent who specializes in Disney), so I always love it when shows go to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Other than way too much space to spread out in Oga’s Cantina, this was a decent portrayal of their day.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Aileen said:

I was wondering why YNB was on this show and thought that there HAD to be more to her character when we saw her imparting wisdom in the Smugglers Run queue. The ending of that storyline was a great payoff. 

My family are big Disney Parks fans (and I’m a travel agent who specializes in Disney), so I always love it when shows go to Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Other than way too much space to spread out in Oga’s Cantina, this was a decent portrayal of their day.

I have a love/hate relationship with the Disney parks.  They really are fun, but I hate the lines, and I dislike the phony cheerfulness that the "cast members" are required to exude.  I'd love to go back to Disney now, though, to see the Star Wars exhibits.  Of course, Disney is an ABC property, so it was a big opportunity for promo. 

• Love 3

The irony of having two storylines resolve themselves by characters reluctantly give themselves over to the benefits of embracing corporate capitalism (private school!  A publisher!) in an episode entirely sponsored by Big Mouse?  Delicious, probably not in the way they intended.

I’m also going to be a hater and say I’ve never liked these episodes.  I thought black-ish’s attempt at one was also annoying.  I very deliberately do not subscribe to Disney Plus.  I do subscribe to Hulu Plus’s ad-free option.  I do not want that money to go to a 30-minute ad.  

(There were also a ton of articles when Galaxy’s Edge first opened that it was a monetary flop, so it just seems like further spin.)

• Love 1