Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: The Horse and The Sparrow

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

I'd never heard the horse and sparrow analogy before. What a hilariously accurate assessment of trickle-down economics.

How does arresting people in Gotham work now? If the police force was disbanded, then what do you8 call the group that arrested Bruce? Some kind of "mayoral task force" that enforces laws the same way the police force did, but under a dfferent name? 

It's too bad Blackgate is still Blackgate. I'd like to have seen  Bruce's entry into the Bane talent show.

Why wasn't Macaroni there in the final Bat-family scene? Was Alfred too busy doing a "Risky Business" slide around the mansion?

"Remember the horse and the sparrow, son. If you feed the horse enough oats, some will pass through to the road for the sparrows to eat and prosper. You are proof that anything is possible if you're born into... generational wealth."

It felt like the season went by so fast! I really enjoyed Harley's... uh, descent? into heroism, and Bruce realizing he needs help and to atone, and super-progressive-but-still-assholish Joker. I'm surprised the show got renewed considering the animated show bloodbath that's been happening lately, but I'm glad it'll be back.

• Love 2

So I just realized something. Is Bruce being arrested for financial crimes because he was illegally using Wayne Enterprises money to find being Batman? Like a super hero version of George Bluth from Arrested Development.

As for Harley at first I thought her becoming a hero was dumb, but now I think it could be interesting. Because her idea of who is a villain is going to be way different than Batman's. And I always thought that how super heros decide who they fight is something that was interesting and never really explored. Like why does Superman stop bank robbers when he could be spending all his time stopping or cleaning up natural disasters, stopping wars or flying transplant organs across the world. So if Harley is fighting different types of bad guys, that could be cool. Especially since we know she has no problem killing them.