Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Pole Dancing Bride

• Start Topic

On 9/15/2022 at 6:21 PM, Cancun said:

From Jessica’s Instagram, here is the wedding party. I’d definitely say Pat heard “get a green jacket” and nothing more. I wonder who the sour-faced bridesmaid is…maybe she is a lovely person who just got stuck next to the essence of Whitney.

C92FEF19-7F09-4672-A211-51A3D47B1EE8.jpeg

I'm sorry. That is the homeliest bridal party I have ever seen on TV.

• Sad 1

I'm guessing that he had already packed up his office for the most part to hand over over to his replacement and that is just where he was storing the last of his stuff that hadn't fit into his car the last run.

I don't know what kind of printing they do, but it's not unheard of for printing companies to be pretty secure because they are printing things for campaigns or products that have not been announced or released yet, that might have been the only place they could film in the building by nature of it not being his office.

• Like 1
On 9/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, lightninggirl said:

I know I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at the amount of air time Jessica's wedding is getting. Why on earth are we being subjected to dress fittings, leprechaun jackets, couple's fights, wedding jitters, and dance practices? Good lord.

Why are we now finding out about Lennie's alcoholism? Is it alcoholism? Now I want to go back to previous episodes to see if he's acting inebriated or not.

I think I saw Jessica in the season's preview for Say Yes to the Dress, so that's the dress fittings.  Dance practices = give Whitney something to do.  Leprechaun jackets - doesn't everyone have a wacky gay friend in 2022? 🙄

On 9/19/2022 at 11:46 AM, Mothra said:

Yep.  That's another indication to me that that wasn't really Glenn's office, but a storeroom of some kind, or maybe overflow office workspace.  How inconvenient if when opening your office door you had to be careful not to touch the alarm bar!

I suspect Glenn didn't want his real office shown, maybe because he's a more private person than everyone else on this shitshow.

Maybe he'd like to retain some dignity at his job!

• Wink 1
  • Love 4
On 9/15/2022 at 6:21 PM, Cancun said:

From Jessica’s Instagram, here is the wedding party. I’d definitely say Pat heard “get a green jacket” and nothing more. I wonder who the sour-faced bridesmaid is…maybe she is a lovely person who just got stuck next to the essence of Whitney.

C92FEF19-7F09-4672-A211-51A3D47B1EE8.jpeg

I generally like Jessica and I’m glad she had a nice wedding, but this picture always cracks me up.  It’s like I’m just sitting here on a green sofa in the woods while holding a small tree.  The bridal party’s expressions seem to range from “excited” to “just take the picture already!”

• LOL 1
  • Love 2