Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E11: Back to Our Future

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Binh is a cheapskate but for a good reason; he wants to be financially independent early in life and be able to spend time with his future wife and children. Good for him; I don't really have those powers of delayed gratification but I often wish that I did. And he doesn't seem to demand that his future wife totally share his thriftiness. 

I just don't like Morgan. I was fairly indifferent to her but started getting bad vibes when she automatically was suspicious that Binh faked COVID because he was getting cold feet about marrying a stranger. I think she has overblown her reaction to pretty much everything unless there is a whole lot that we haven't seen. 

The fact that she even thought that to be a possibility told me that she's capable of pulling stunts to get out of things too.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

The thing about Mitch (I know someone of his exact type) is that his environmentalist ways will dictate every decision and once they become pregnant, all hell will break loose. The way he spoke about "fluoride in the water?...NO human being on earth EVER needs that...ever." So he must be distilling water in his "water tower." I did that a few years back on the recommendation of a self proclaimed health maven. Fastforward about 4 months and half of my fu**ing hair fell out! Now I know why Mitch is bald and looks sickly. Comes to find out, I read distilled water shouldn't be drunk exclusively for prolonged periods. It will soak essential minerals out of your system. 

Mitch will be like "oh pregnant? Don't take prenatals. Everything you need is in this spinach. No epidural, home water birth, c-section? -sacrilege!!! You know you're going to exclusively breast feed, right? And never ever under any circumstance will you use anything except CLOTH DIAPERS!" Krysten. Is. Screwed. Then raising the child-they aren't likely to ever agree to "team Mitch" levels.  He has (as someone above mentioned) very specific lifestyle choices. They don't lend themselves to very much compromise.  Have a child with someone so passionate about one way of thinking and you are stuck doing it their way. Any problems or health issues that happen to child will inevitably be Krysten's fault.  This is no match.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Kdawg82 said:

Any problems or health issues that happen to child will inevitably be Krysten's fault.  This is no match.

Mitch is NOT MARRIAGE MATERIAL! 

Krysten needs to sever AND if they wish to maintain a platonic "friendship" so be it....but that's ALL!

• Applause 1
  • Love 2