Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Tribe Tracker

SVNBob
  • Start Topic

Since the contestant threads are up, and the season is just a little over a week away, it must be time for me to Get Tracking!

For the uninitiated and/or the forgetful, allow me to re-explain the concept of the Tracker.  This topic is here to help prevent confusion during the current season of Survivor about who is who (such as non-sarcastically asking "There's a [Name] on this season?"  The Purple Edit is real....), which tribe (if any) they're on at any given time, what advantages are in play and who holds them, what advantages are out of play and why/how, and pretty much anything else I need or decide to keep track of.  And all hopefully posted in an easy-to-read and easy-to reference format.  (Yes, the show does a lot of this now, and some is also in the recaps on the other side of the site.  I'm still going to do it.)

As always, this first post is the alphabetical (by first name) list of the contestants, with links to the first post of their individual threads which contains their Survivor "Before" headshot (thanks as usual to our mod @Whimsy for those threads.)

The Tracker will be updated after every episode (usually the day after), using the following general rules:

• The post for the first episode will divide the cast list by tribes, including tribe names and colored squares (representing that tribe's color/buff), but maintain the alphabetical order as above.  The alphabetical order and color indicator will continue with all tribe lists throughout the season.
  • As I regularly use certain emoji to indicate certain events or the like (examples: 🏆for IC winners and 🏅for RC winners), each post will have an Emoji Key near the top, to help keep track of what those mean.  I will try to put any new emoji as they come along during the season at the top of the Key for increased visibility.
    • As it might get unwieldy otherwise, the Emoji Key will get shrunk by a quote box starting with the post for the second episode.  The Key will get refreshed/unshrunken at the Merge episode post, then return to quoted until the finale, when it will be dropped altogether. 
  • Strikeouts will indicate someone or something leaving the game.  Departed contestants will be listed in a new section of the Tracker, either Pre-Jury or Jury (depending on which phase of the game it is), in the order of their departure (down to within an episode in the case of double-boots) and not alphabetically.  Reasons for departure other than a vote-out (usually medevacs) will be noted.   Once the Jury phase starts, the Pre-Jury section will be consolidated under a spoiler tag to save space.
  • If/when a tribe shuffle happens, each contestant will get a color square prepended to their name, showing which tribe(s) they were previously on.  Any additional shuffles, except the Merge itself, will add squares in the same manner.   If there is no pre-merge shuffle, the colors will still show up at the Merge.
    • At the Merge, the old tribe names and colors will get entered into the Emoji Key.
  • Advantages in play, like HIIs, will be nested underneath the name of the people that own and/or posses them (since those can be two different things.)  The ownership history of an advantage will be further nested underneath it, if/when it changes hands.  Once an advantage is out of play (by any means), it will be moved to a new section of the Tracker, the Advantage Graveyard.  When an advantage first enters the Graveyard, the full history will be on display.  After that, the history will go under a spoiler tag.
    • Depending on the number of advantages, there may also be a section called the Advantage Quick Reference Chart at the end of posts that strictly focuses on the advantages and who holds them.  Advantages in this chart will be sorted by type (HIIs, Extra Votes, etc.) and the holders will be listed alphabetically with their tribal color(s) prepended, as noted above for shuffles/merge.
  • If/when HIIs are played, I'll use the following terms in their histories in the Graveyard.
    • A correct idol play is one that negates votes against the person who received the majority of the votes and would have been eliminated without said idol play. 
    • A successful idol play is one that does negate votes, even if only 1, against the person the idol is played for.  All correct idol plays are successful, but not all successful plays are correct.
    • An incorrect idol play means that the idol did absolutely nothing and was most likely wasted.

I think that covers everything about this season's Tracker.   But as usual, I'm always willing to consider alterations to make things more understandable.  So feel free ask questions and/or make suggestions.

Edited by SVNBob
Finished an incomplete thought.
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

Not too much to track in this first episode, even with a 2-hour length.  However, there was enough information given out to get the Tracker going along some familiar lines.

There is one name change to deal with.  I cannot change the full cast list above, but the change has been made in tribe lists below.

Emoji Key:

• 🏆: Winner of IC (or 2nd place for a 2-winner IC)
  • 🏅: Winner of RC
  • 🚭: Tribe does not have flint due to losing an IC
  • : Contestant cannot vote at TC.
  • 🎲: Contestant used their Shot-in-the-Dark.  Results nested below name.
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.
    • (Individual Summits are numbered in chronological order.)

Coco 🟦🏆

Vesi 🟥: 🏅🏆

Baka 🟨🚭

Pre-Jury:

1. Morriah
  • Thanks 1

So, a new HII gimmick.   Well, one the one hand, at least I don't have to keep track of any silly phrases (for now...knock wood).  On the other hand, now I have to decide how I want to keep track of this. 

For now, I'm going to try this:  A plain colored circle (like the squares for tribe colors) to indicate someone who has found one of these new idols, with notation as to how many beads they need to gather to activate it and how many they have gathered.  (Edit: after seeing an image of the rule sheet on Reddit, further information has been added.) I think that should be fairly easy to understand, and all the notation will be in the Key.   Because this is new, feedback is encouraged.

Speaking of the Key, two small notation changes.  The 🏅 for RC winners is not used for combined challenges.  This is now spelled out in the Key.  In addition, I've redefined the text for both challenge winner emoji to simpler text that says those go to all winners of said challenges (I'm thinking ahead to the team challenges in the individual phase).  This has the added bonus of less text for the 🏆.

On 9/23/2022 at 1:12 AM, SVNBob said:

Emoji Key:

• 🔴/ 🟡/ 🔵 : Found the HII bracelet for the tribe of that color.
    • until and unless rest of tribe has willingly given the "special beads" from their bags to the finder before a given TC, or until the Merge, whichever happens first
      • Idol is permanently dead if bead collection is not completed before Merge
    • X/Y notation beneath indicates
      • Y: How many "special beads" from the tribe they need to activate the idol
      • X: How many beads they have gathered to date
  • 🏆: Winner(s) of IC
  • 🏅: Winner(s) of RC
    • (not used for combined R/ICs)
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.

Baka 🟨🏆

Coco 🟦🏆

Vesi 🟥: 🚭

Pre-Jury:

1. Morriah
  2. Justine
Edited by SVNBob
Added more information about the new idol's rules in the Key.
  • Love 1

A new/old advantage brings up a couple new thoughts:

1. Could I use emoji for the different but reoccurring types of advantages: HIIs, Steal-a-Votes, etc.?
    1. Answer: Probably.  It would just require time to figure out what symbols to use.
  2. More importantly, should I? 

Things to consider for next season's iteration of the Tracker; I'm not going to change things mid-stream unless I have to.

On 9/30/2022 at 1:11 AM, SVNBob said:

Emoji Key:

• until and unless rest of tribe has willingly given the "special beads" from their bags to the finder before a given TC, or until the Merge, whichever happens first

Baka 🟨🏆

• Elie
  • Gabler
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
    • Temporary Idol #1
      • Expires after holder attends 2 TCs.
        • Expires after next TC holder attends.
  • Jeanie
  • Owen
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • Sami

Coco 🟦🏆

Vesi 🟥: 🚭

• Cody 🔴
    • 6/6: Activated.
  • Dwight
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • Jesse
  • Nneka
  • Noelle
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    • Steal-a-Vote
      • Expiration date: Currently Unknown.
        • Likely F6 or F5.

Pre-Jury:

1. Morriah
  2. Justine
  3. Nneka
  • Love 2

Not a whole lot of action on the Tracker.  Although I have decided to go ahead and begin the Advantage Quick Reference Guide.  There's not much on it at the moment, but I think starting it now will help me in the long run.

There's also one minor addition that I probably should have been doing all along.  Based on a short conversation in the previous episode's thread, I've added the tribe color square to all the Pre-Jury members, just to help keep track of how many members each tribe has lost, which relates to how many they have left. 

Emoji Key:

Vesi 🟥: 🏅🏆

• Cody 🔴
  • Dwight
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • Jesse
  • Noelle
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    • Steal-a-Vote
        • Likely F6 or F5.

Baka 🟨🏆

• Elie
  • Gabler
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
    • Temporary Idol #1
  • Jeanie
  • Owen
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • Sami

Coco 🟦🚭

Pre-Jury:

1. 🟨 Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay

AQRC:

• "Regular" Idols (aka the "special bead" bracelets)
    • 🟥 Cody
    • 🟦 Karla
  • Limited Time Idols
    • 🟨 Gabler
      • Expires after he next attends TC
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • 🟥 Noelle
  • "I Got Nothin' For Ya."
    • Everyone else

With that quick elimination, another section is added to the listing: the Advantage Graveyard.   All the rules for the KIP will be listed there and not with Geo's tribal entry.  (And the KIP is something I'm definitely considering using an emoji for in future seasons, because of the lengthy rule-set that comes with it.  On the off-chance it re-appears this season and stays for longer than one episode, I may go ahead and add it to the Key this time.)

Emoji Key:

Vesi 🟥: 🏆

• Cody 🔴
  • Dwight
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • Jesse
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
        • at next TC he attends
  • Noelle
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    • Steal-a-Vote
        • Likely F6 or F5.

Baka 🟨🏆

• Elie
  • Gabler
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
    • Temporary Idol #1
  • Jeanie 🟡
    • 5/5: Activated
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
        • at next TC she attends
  • Owen
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • Sami

Coco 🟦🚭

• Cassidy
  • Geo
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
        • Knowledge is Power
  • James
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • Karla 🔵
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • Ryan

Pre-Jury:

1. 🟨 Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay
  5. 🟦 Geo

Advantage Graveyard:

• Knowledge is Power Advantage
    • Allows holder to ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • "Do you have an Advantage?
    • If they answer "Yes", holder takes possession of said item.
      • If they answer "No", nothing happens.
    • One-time use only.
    • Won by Geo at 🌄#3
      • Not used.

AQRC:

• 🟥 Cody
    • 🟨 Jeanie
    • 🟦 Karla
  • Limited Time Idols
    • 🟨 Gabler
      • Expires after he next attends TC
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • 🟥 Noelle
    • Everyone else
(edited)

We've passed through Merge-atory and are out the other side.  As usual, that means a number of changes to the Tracker.  One emoji gets retired for the season, and a new color appears. (Although we don't have one of the exact right color for the merge tribe.  I'm using the closest we have, 🟩.)

Based on the way the challenge worked, I'm marking the group that actually competed and won with the 🏆, and Noelle with the  🏅 since she won by gamble.  I'm also giving the seven a 🟢 to signify their immunity at TC.  (That last is a temporary emoji and will not be in the Key.)

Emoji Key:

🟩 Unnamed Merge Tribe

• 🟦 Cassidy
  • 🟥 Cody 🔴
  • 🟥 Dwight 🏆 🟢
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟨 Elie
  • 🟨 Gabler 🏆🟢
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
    • Temporary Idol #1
      • Expired after holder attended 2 TCs.
  • 🟦 James
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟨 Jeanie 🟡 🏆 🟢   
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
        • at next TC she attends
          • Vote now restored.
  • 🟥 Jesse 🏆🟢
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
        • at next TC he attends
          • Vote now restored.
  • 🟦 Karla 🔵 🏆 🟢
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟥 Noelle  🟢
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    • Steal-a-Vote
        • Likely F6 or F5.
  • 🟨 Owen
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟦 Ryan 🏆🟢
  • 🟨 Sami

Pre-Jury:

1. 🟨 Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay
  5. 🟦 Geo
  6. 🟨 Elie

Advantage Graveyard:

• Knowledge is Power Advantage
    • Spoiler
      • Allows holder to ask any other player one of two questions, to which they must answer truthfully:
        • "Do you have an Idol?"
      • One-time use only.
      • Won by Geo at 🌄#3
        • Not used.
  • Temporary Idol #1
    • Only good for 2 TCs that the holder attended.
      • Won by Gabler at 🌄#1
        • Never used.

AQRC:

• 🟥 Cody
    • 🟨 Jeanie
    • 🟦 Karla
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • 🟥 Noelle
  • No Advantage
    • 🟨 Owen
      • (I had to do this.  The setup was too irresistible to pass up.  I'll remove it next time.)
    • Everyone else

And on a personal note, next week's Tracker is going to be posted a little late.  It will be up before the following episode; just not the day after an episode like the rest have been thus far.

Edited by SVNBob
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

If there was ever an episode that needed Tracking, this one is it.

I decided to use some temporary emoji to signify the pairs in the IC: different moon phases (appropriate, since rocks).  The closer the phase is to a full moon (either side), the further those people got into the challenge (crescents lost in phase one, halves lost in phase two.)

Since it is back in play, the KIP does now have its own emoji.  Which means a little bit of a change in the Graveyard as well.  And since the Graveyard is now more concise, it has re-expanded...for now.

All the advantage movement has been accounted for and the end result as of the end of TC is reflected in the AQRC (with a minor format change).  I'll deal with any reversals in the next Tracker post.

• 🧠: Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
  • 🔴/ 🟡/ 🔵 : Has the HII bracelet for the tribe of that color.
      • Y: How many "special beads" from the tribe needed to activate the idol
      • X: How many beads gathered to date

🟩  Gaia Tribe

• 🟦 Cassidy 🌓
  • 🟥 Cody 🌔
  • 🟥 Dwight 🌔
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
    •   -🟡-
      • Given by Jeanine   to dodge 🧠
  • 🟨 Gabler 🌖 🏆
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟦 James 🌗
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
    • 🧠#2
      • Found clue in bottle in water well.
        • Clue led to advantage under shelter.
  • 🟨 Jeanine 🌘
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟥 Jesse 🌘
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
    •   🔴
      • Given by Cody   to dodge 🧠
  • 🟦 Karla 🌓
    • 🔵
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟥 Noelle  🌒
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟨 Owen 🌖
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
    •  Steal-a-Vote
        • Likely F6 or F5.
      • Given by Noelle to dodge 🧠
  • 🟦 Ryan 🌗
  • 🟨 Sami 🌒

Pre-Jury:

1. 🟨 Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay
  5. 🟦 Geo
  6. 🟨 Elie
  7. 🟩  Dwight

Advantage Graveyard:

• 🧠 #1
    • Won by Geo at 🌄#3
      • Never used.
  • Temporary Idol #1
      • Won by Gabler at 🌄#1
        • Never used.
  • 🟡
    • Found by Jeanine
      • Activated soon after
    • Given to Dwight to  to dodge 🧠
      • Went home in his pocket/sock.

AQRC:

• 🔴
      • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🔵
      • 🟦 Karla
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • 🟨 Owen
    • Everyone else

I'm conflicted.  As a viewer, I liked the reveal in this episode, as it was good TV and entertaining to watch.  As the Tracker, who tries his hardest to give you accurate information in as concise a manner as possible, I hated that they hid that.

Jury has started, so the Pre-Jury section is getting spoiler-shrunk.  Graveyard's staying open since there's even less information in it now....

•   🧠 : Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.

🟩   Gaia Tribe

• 🟦 Cassidy
  • 🟥 Cody 
  • 🟨 Gabler  
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟦 James
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
    • 🧠#2
      • Found clue in bottle in water well.
        • Clue led to advantage under shelter.
  • 🟨 Jeanine 
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟥 Jesse 
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
    •   🔴
      • Given by Cody to dodge🧠
    •   🟡
      • Given by Jeanine to Dwight to dodge 🧠
        •  Given by Dwight to further dodge 🧠
  • 🟦 Karla 
    • 🔵
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟥 Noelle 
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    •  Steal-a-Vote
        • Likely F6 or F5.
      • Given to Owen to dodge 🧠at F12TC
      • Returned by Owen after previous TC
  • 🟨 Owen🏆
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟦 Ryan 
  • 🟨 Sami

Pre-Jury:

Spoiler
  1. 🟨  Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay
  5. 🟦 Geo
  6. 🟨 Elie
  7. 🟩 Dwight

Jury:

1. 🟨Jeanine 

Advantage Graveyard:

• 🧠 #1
    • Won by Geo at 🌄#3
      • Never used.
  • Temporary Idol #1
      • Won by Gabler at 🌄#1
        • Never used.

AQRC:

• 🔴
      • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🟡
      • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🔵
      • 🟦 Karla
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • Everyone else
Edited by SVNBob
Added new self-explanatory emoji on possibly inaccurate information
  • Love 1

Double the TC, but not quite double the Tracking.  It was mostly moving information to the Advantage Graveyard, which is still full-sized.  There haven't been as many advantages to track like in previous iterations.  Plus using more emoji and thus shunting more information to the Key keeps the Graveyard smaller.  But we're currently down to just the HIIs being in play.

For this one, the team that claimed the reward were all given the RC emoji, despite the note in the Key about that not happening for combined challenges.  The nature of this challenge is counter to that note, so the emoji fits.  I could have used a temporary, but I didn't feel the need in this case.  Perhaps for a future challenge.

Emoji Key

• "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
  • 🔴/ 🟡/ 🔵 : Has the HII bracelet for the tribe of that color.X/Y notation beneath indicates

🟩   Gaia Tribe

• 🟦 Cassidy 🏅
  • 🟥 Cody 🏆🏅
  • 🟨 Gabler  🏅
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟦 James
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
    • 🧠#2
  • 🟥 Jesse 🏅
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
    •   🔴
    •   🟡
        •  Given by Dwight to further dodge 🧠
  • 🟦 Karla 🏆
    • 🔵
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟥 Noelle 
    • 🌄#2
      • Risked Vote
    •  Steal-a-Vote
      • Used at F10TC #1
  • 🟨 Owen
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
    • due to Steal-A-Vote usage
  • 🟦 Ryan 🏅
  • 🟨 Sami

Pre-Jury:

Hide contents
  1. 🟨  Morriah
  2. 🟥 Justine
  3. 🟥 Nneka
  4. 🟦 Lindsay
  5. 🟦 Geo
  6. 🟨 Elie
  7. 🟩 Dwight
Edited by SVNBob

(Note: for some reason, the above post cut off the following information twice.  So I had to make a separate post to finish things off.)  (And it keeps cutting off in this post as well.  Still trying to finish it off.)

(Giving up the formatting now.  Just going to list the most important stuff.  Graveyard hopefully returns next post)

Jury is now Jeanine, James, and Ryan; voted out in that order.

The only Advantages in play are the regular HII bead bracelets from the original tribes.  Karla has the blue one she made.  Jesse has the other two as part of KIP dodging tactics; getting the red one Cody made directly from him, and Jeanine's yelllow one from Dwight.

Edited by SVNBob

One self-explanatory temporary emoji this time.

Emoji Key:

• "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
  • 🔴/ 🟡/ 🔵 : Has the HII bracelet for the tribe of that color.  X/Y notation beneath indicates
    • (not typically used for combined R/ICs)
  • 🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.  (Individual Summits are numbered in chronological order.)

🟩   Gaia Tribe

• Love 1
(edited)

For some reason, my posts have been bugging out here for the last couple weeks, so I'm going to do the most concise Tracking I can.  Mainly in text, and more prose than usual.  No nested lists or emoji.

Cody found the Choose Your Champion advantage, which gave him both prior knowledge as to what the challenge was, and the ability to choose another contestant to be his "champion".  If the champion won the II, Cody won a virtual immediate-use HII.  Cody selected Owen.  (As this advantage was used immediately, it goes straight into the Graveyard.)

Owen and Karla both won the IC by outlasting it.  (Meaning Cody did get his VHII).

Sami used his SITD on the last opportunity to use it.  (Making him the second person who did not start the game on a blue-colored tribe to use the SITD.)

Sami was voted out.  Jury is now, in order of elimination, Jeanine, James, Ryan, Noelle, and Sami.

The only Advantages still in play are the 3 Beware Bead Bracelets from the starting tribes.  Because of the shell game shenanigans around dodging the KIP James found, Jesse still has the red one Cody made, and received the yellow one Jeanine made and had given to Dwight.  Karla still has the blue one she made.

Edited by SVNBob

I so appreciate that you do this for us.  Too many advantages/idols for me to keep straight, so this is so helpful!  I did appreciate the Choose Your Champion idol/advantage is over and done.  I think more should be like this (If you use it, you have to use it now!!!).

(edited)

(Repost of the Nov 23rd information...but now complete.)

One self-explanatory temporary emoji this time.

Emoji Key:

• 🧠 : Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
  •         🔴/ 🟡/ 🔵 : Has the HII bracelet for the tribe of that color.  X/Y notation beneath indicates
  •             Y: How many "special beads" from the tribe needed to activate the idol
  •             X: How many beads gathered to date
  •         🏆: Winner(s) of IC
  •         🏅: Winner(s) of RC
  •             (not typically used for combined R/ICs)
  •         : Contestant cannot vote at TC.
  •         🎲: Contestant used their Shot-in-the-Dark.  Results nested below name.
  •         🌄: Contestant has attended a Prisoner's Dilemma Summit.  Choices and results nested below name.  (Individual Summits are numbered in chronological order.)

🟩   Gaia Tribe

•     🟦 Cassidy🏆  
  •     🟥   Cody
  •     🟨   Gabler 
    • 🌄   #1
      •  Risked Vote
  •     🟥   Jesse 🍕
    •   🌄 #3
      • Risked Vote
    • 🔴
    • 🟡
          • Given by Dwight to further dodge 🧠  
  • 🟦 Karla
    •  🔵  
      •  6/6: Activated.
  •         🌄   #1
  •             Did Not Risk Vote
  •     🟥   Noelle 🏅  
  •         🌄   #2
  •             Risked Vote
  •     🟨   Owen 🍕
  •         🌄   #2
  •             Did Not Risk Vote
  •     🟨   Sami 🍕  

Jury:

1.     🟨 Jeanine
  2.     🟦 James
  3.     🟦 Ryan
  4.     🟥 Noelle

Pre-Jury:

Spoiler
  •     🟨  Morriah
  •     🟥   Justine
  •     🟥 Nneka
  •     🟦 Lindsay
  •     🟦 Geo
  •     🟨 Elie
  •     🟩 Dwight

Advantage Graveyard:

•     🧠 #1
  •         Won by Geo at 🌄#3
  •             Never used.
  •     Temporary Idol #1
  •         Only good for 2 TCs that the holder attended.
  •         Won by Gabler at 🌄#1
  •             Never used.
  •     Steal-A-Vote
  •         "Won" by Noelle at 🌄#2
  •             Given to Owen before F12TC to dodge 🧠#2
  •             Returned to Noelle sometime after F12TC and before F10TCs
  •         Used to steal Owen's vote at F10TC#1
  •             Stolen vote cast against James
  •     🧠#2
  •         Clue found in bottle floating in water well by James.
  •             Clue led James to advantage hidden under shelter.
  •         Never used.

AQRC:

•     "Regular" Idols (aka the "special bead" bracelets)
  •     🔴
  •         🟥 Jesse
  •     🟡
  •         🟥 Jesse
  •     🔵
  •         🟦 Karla
  •     "I Got Nothin' For Ya."
  •         Everyone else
Edited by SVNBob
Correcting formatting.

Playing a little catch-up after not being able to post "properly" in this thread.  This is the information for November 30th, the F7 episode.  Not much different except finally shrinking the Graveyard with the immediate addition of the CYC.

Emoji Key

•  🧠 : Knowledge is Power Advantage
      • "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.

🟩   Gaia Tribe

• 🟦 Cassidy
  • 🟥 Cody 
    • Choose Your Champion Advantage
      • Chose Owen
        • Chose correctly and gained immunity.
  • 🟨 Gabler
    • 🌄#1
      • Risked Vote
  • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🌄#3
      • Risked Vote
    • 🔴
    • 🟡
        • Given by Dwight to further dodge 🧠
  • 🟦 Karla 🏆
    • 🔵
    • 🌄#1
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟨 Owen 🏆
    • 🌄#2
      • Did Not Risk Vote
  • 🟨 Sami 🎲
    • Shot Failed

Jury:

1. 🟨 Jeanine
  2. 🟦 James
  3. 🟦 Ryan
  4. 🟥 Noelle
  5.  🟨 Sami 🎲

Pre-Jury:

Spoiler
  •     🟨 Morriah
  •     🟥 Justine
  •     🟥 Nneka
  •     🟦 Lindsay
  •     🟦 Geo
  •     🟨 Elie
  •     🟩 Dwight

Advantage Graveyard:

Spoiler
  • 🧠 #1
    • Won by Geo at 🌄#3
      • Never used.
  • Temporary Idol #1
    • Won by Gabler at 🌄#1
      • Never used.
  • Steal-A-Vote
    • "Won" by Noelle at 🌄#2
    • Given to Owen before F12TC to dodge 🧠#2
      • Returned to Noelle sometime after F12TC and before F10TCs
    • Used to steal Owen's vote at F10TC#1
      •  Stolen vote cast against James
  • 🧠#2
    • Clue found in bottle floating in water well by James.
      • Clue led James to advantage hidden under shelter.
        • Never used.
  • Choose Your Champion Advantage
    • Gives finder/holder two advantages
      • Prior knowledge of what the next immunity challenge is
      • The ability to choose another contestant to be their "champion". 
        • If the champion wins the II, finder wins a virtual HII which is immediately used at next TC.
          • Finder reveals that they found CYC at challenge, but Champion is revealed at TC after votes are cast but before they are read
    • Found by Cody
      • Cody selected Owen.
        • Owen did win IC
          • Cody received immunity.

AQRC:

• 🔴
      • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🟡
      • 🟥 Jesse
    • 🔵
      • 🟦 Karla
    • Everyone else

Now for the latest information.  Of note, the SITD has been removed from the Key since it is no longer in play, and the confirmed expiration of the HIIs has been noted.   Beyond that, nothing really new.

Emoji Key:

• "Do you have an Idol?"
    • One-time use only.
    • Expire at F5
Expand  

🟩   Gaia Tribe

• Thanks 1