Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Cody Assenmacher

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.1898a3001d7a124379b53ebfbcd26a85.png

Hometown: Preston, Iowa
Current Residence: Honolulu, HI

Cody Assenmacher is no stranger to island life, having moved from the plains of Iowa to Hawaii years ago. His plan for playing is outlined by some of his favorite previous players: Have fun, compete, and provide. The 35-year-old knows his wildcard image may draw a lot of attention, both good and bad. But he speculates his gameplay will be just like his hair: Relationship building in the front and wildly strategic in the back.

Favorite Hobbies: Going out with friends, traveling and being outdoors

3 Words to Describe You: Optimistic, charismatic, fearless

Pet Peeve(s): Lazy people, social media addicts, clipping nails in a public location

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m really proud of the relationship I have with my family and friends. Without them, life would be boring.  Knowing they are there for me, no matter what, is comforting.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? [Several] of my bottom teeth are fake.  When I was a kid, my older brother strapped me into a sled behind an ATV in a frozen cornfield, and the sled flipped over. 

Who is your hero and why?  Devon Yaddof, a best friend of mine who passed from cancer in high school.  His loss lit a fire in me at a very young age.  That fire continues to drive me to live my life differently.  And my parents, as I'm grateful for them selflessly molding me into the man I am today. 

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like?  Malcolm- he was a likable, physically skilled, humble player who used that skill set to advance his way through the game.  Malcolm and I share multiple character, personality and physical skill sets.  The ability to sit back and sometimes play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they're fooling you is critical in competing in this game. 

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I know that SURVIVOR and I were meant for each other.  Just took us 20 years to realize it!  My charismatic, fun loving personality will enable me to build alliances.  My competitive edge will keep numbers through winning challenges.  Experience being outdoors will help in building shelter and sourcing food.  My experience, profession, and living in different cities have given me wisdom ahead of my time, and I will use that to my advantage in communicating with players older than me, while my active lifestyle and youthful spirit will enable me to relate to younger players. 

15 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I wouldn't in a million years.  There's something too paranoid about him.

Also, I can't look at his last name without accidentally saying "ass muncher."

What an immature thing to say!  [Is what I said to myself when that thought occurred to me ;-) ]

• LOL 4
17 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

I wouldn't in a million years.  There's something too paranoid about him.

Also, I can't look at his last name without accidentally saying "ass muncher."

I was thinking the same thing the other day, but in my defense, I had The Simpsons on in the background.  You know Cody's last name wouldn't stand a chance against Bart and Homer.  

Probst gave Cody some props in one of his interviews this week, because Cody basically broke the first challenge on the beach.  The way he told his tribe to get the key off the pole was something even the Dream Team couldn't figure out when they were running through this challenge.  

• Useful 3