Type keyword(s) to search

S43 Ryan Medrano

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I got all cast info from Parade.com

image.png.1ea893ad4acd970558149c3b3595a16d.png

Hometown: Savannah, Ga.
Current Residence: El Paso, Texas

From a young age, Ryan Medrano had to learn to solve things his own way. Born with mild cerebral palsy, he worked up from not being able to walk to becoming a personal trainer. He's had to read body language and facial expressions to anticipate next moves, something he believes will make him a natural for the game. But while the 25-year-old wants to be empathetic on the surface, behind the scenes, he has a calculated plan of recruiting allies within allies.

Favorite Hobbies: Fishing, hiking, carpentry

3 Words to Describe You: Charismatic, outgoing, humorous

Pet Peeve(s): Bullies, laziness, self-entitlement.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My connection that I made with my mother after her stroke. I helped her to understand that just because she wasn’t the same as before didn’t mean she couldn’t live a full life. She just had to approach things from her newfound perspective.

What is something we would never know from looking at you? I was born three months early with mild cerebral palsy. Doctors said I would never walk but after four years of therapy, I finally was able to.
Who is your hero and why? My father. He helped raise us while fighting for our country and putting 110% into both.

Which past Survivor will you play the game most like? Rupert. I like the way he provided food for his tribe, which helped them keep their strength for the challenges.

Why do you believe you can be the Sole Survivor? I’m a triple threat. I can socialize easily, am naturally strong and quick in puzzles. I am great at forming bonds and can influence others with a silver tongue. I have a great resolve to do what needs to be done to earn the million dollars.