Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

Theresa's done some awful shit on this show, yes, but I blame that more on the writing. On them wanting so many girls to eventually become a femme fatale - Theresa, Gabi, Claire, etc - regardless of how little sense it made.

I just didn't buy how conniving and evil they were making her. Same with Gabi. They just pushed the gals to unnecessary extremes to make Jennifer and Abigail seem virtuous by comparison. And nearly ruined Claire to make Ciara look good. The "trash one character to prop up another" thing has been happening for years on this show.

Jen L was great at selling the mischievous vixen Theresa, but there was clearly more to her. She wasn't pure evil. I don't really focus on her knocking John into a coma because it made no sense. Her parents are rich. Why do a quickie marriage with Brady? For money? She didn't need any. And why nearly murder John over it? That also made no sense. Neither did her "I might just get away with this!" monologues as he lay there in his hospital bed. Suddenly she was a murderer? Seriously?

It was a dumb plotline for her that took things waaay too far. Just like Gabi's idiotic Heart Attack Pacemaker storyline and Claire's sudden turn to pyromania. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So yes, technically, going by her track record, Brady can hate her for getting him back into drugs and booze, nearly killing John and scaring off Melanie. But Brady got involved with Kristen knowing full well she nearly killed Marlena....and he still gave her multiple chances over the years so....he's dated far worse.

Theresa runs a fashion line, raises her son solo and helped Caroline during her final years. She's done a lot, matured a lot and would never, AFAIC, come crawling back to Brady like this. It's an insult to the character. I saw enough of her begging Brady for chances back in the day. It was sad then and even sadder now.

I'm dreading where her storyline will go if this is where it's starting.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3

I like Theresa even though I know she's done truly awful things.  

Show puts us in that position with almost every character, has them do things nobody should be able to come back from to such a degree most of us, eventually, have to just say, "I know (fill in the blank) has done terrible things but I like them anyway".  Bad way IMO to craft a soap but whaddyagonnado?

Most of all, with Theresa's return, I want me some ANNE MILBAUER!  

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I want to sit at the same table with @DisneyBoy and @boes.  I too like Theresa despite all the things she's done.  Pretty much everybody has done terrible things and it seems like either they get hated for things that are far less heinous than what other characters have done, or their truly awful things get hand-waved away by some other character insisting that they're now a different person so everyone should just ignore all the terrible things they did (see Ben, Kristen, etc.)

I'm not sure I can ever REALLY forgive Abigail's character for causing Ben to go crazy and saddling us all with his GREAT redemption story by him and CIAAARA having the truest LUV ever in history.

And I completely agree, I hate having Theresa begging Brady for another chance when he's the one who should be apologizing for trying to destroy her relationship with her sister.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I'm not sure I can ever REALLY forgive Abigail's character for causing Ben to go crazy and saddling us all with his GREAT redemption story by him and CIAAARA having the truest LUV ever in history.

THANK👏YOU👏 for pointing out that Abifail's shittiness motivated Ben to start killing. It's completely glossed over, but without her cheating on him, maybe he wouldn't have started hurting people.

33 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

And I completely agree, I hate having Theresa begging Brady for another chance when he's the one who should be apologizing for trying to destroy her relationship with her sister.

Pull up a chair! First round's on me! You like jalapeno poppers? Potato wedges? Hey, waiter....!

😄

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

For me (stressing this here!), I couldn't give a rat's ass about how Brady treated Theresa since...SHE TRIED TO MURDER BRADY'S FATHER, who was her pseudo-uncle!

I mean the act was bad but I always thought how much damage could she have done to John who has been brainwashed mulitple times by Stefano, even survived death and somehow he still managed to stay around. It not like I really thought John wouldn't recover.

I don't really think Brady and Theresa should have gotten together because Brady was older than her and they hooked up while he spiraling in his addiction. That should have been his sticking point that Theresa was messing with his sobriety. That is always why I never wanted Brady with Nicole.

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I don't really think Brady and Theresa should have gotten together because Brady was older than her and they hooked up while he spiraling in his addiction. That should have been his sticking point that Theresa was messing with his sobriety. That is always why I never wanted Brady with Nicole.

Meanwhile, my objection is, the Bradys always told John how they considered him a part of the family. So, in essence, as John/Kim once thought themselves to be siblings and still had that kind of relationship, I found their kids dating gross. Sure, no blood, but again, sort-of cousins.

It's the exact issue I had/have with Shawn/Belle, too. And I hate that both couples had kids.

But at this point, it is what it is, so... *shrug*

• Like 2
6 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Theresa was blaming Xander on Brady and Theresa not getting together. Huh? Just another lie of Theresa’s. Xander should hate her for falsely accusing him of rape and sending him to prison.

Yeah that was weird. He wouldn't have been a factor in their lives at all if not for her using him to get Brady to play defensive boyfriend.

Plus, her accusation of rape being enough to send Xander to prison was a pretty big slap in the face to reality, where real rape victims can go to court with evidence and give traumatic testimony, but still fail to meet the burden of proof simply because there may be doubt as to whether or not the sex was consensual at the time.

Theresa never went to court and wasn't even raped, but her livingroom statement to the cops that Xander wanted to rape her got him an instant conviction...?

Yeah. More dumb plotting.

Theresa's arc with JJ and her partying too hard with Brady and her gossiping with Anne M? All that worked well. But some of the other stuff was too much and made no sense.

And yet JL still sold it all and kept it charismatic. (From my perspective, anyway)

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

I always love Chloe/Nicole scenes, but they've been having the same scene for months now.

I despise Theresa, but I did like her scenes with Xander. I also always liked Theresa and Eric scenes. I'm curious if we'll see a Theresa and Chloe scene.

I was rooting for the hitwoman to shoot Harris and Ava. Preferably multiple times and in vital organs.

I despise Sarah.

It felt odd hearing Philp call Rex his brother.

JPL is starting to fall into his old acting habits. He isn't as annoying as when he was Rex Balsom, but it's starting to feel too comical.

The EJ actor recently got a haircut when his scenes were filmed, and it looked good on him. That's the only good thing I have to say about EJ. The photo he took with Susan didn't feel like one that made sense with the EJ character or his history with Susan. Entirely too silly.

With the exception of Harris and Ava, I really liked today's cast. Even though there were three characters I couldn't stand, it still felt like a strong Days cast. There was tons of character history while still seemingly setting things up for the future.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'm curious if we'll see a Theresa and Chloe scene.

I'm assuming so. But will Chloe still be pissed with her? Would be pretty hypocritical if she was, now that she's forgiven Xander.

The photo he took with Susan didn't feel like one that made sense with the EJ character or his history with Susan. Entirely too silly.

True. He was always embarrassed by her and ignored her until she stabbed herself protecting him from Satan. (Siiiiigh) Their relationship only materialized when it could provide him with angst. Angst which has also been inconsistent.

Dear Assassin: Talk less. 

Dear Philip: Mug less. You're supposed to be in mourning, right? Yeah. You're making me miss Original Philip's sour expression.

Theresa and Xander and Eric were all fine...except for one very important, entirely absent thing that never seems to come up. Let's all say it together:

HOLLY!!!

"Theresa, don't seem too desperate on Day One!"

🤨

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

The description for today said "Sarah fights her feelings for Xander". I didn't see that. I saw her slag him off and continue to plot to keep him from knowing he has a child. Am I supposed to want them back together? Is Phillip meant to be a better option for Chloe than Xander at this point? I like the uncomplicated,honest relationship they have and I know the 'writers' are tanking it for same old same old.

• Like 5

Poor Eric.  Did any of you know it's been his lifelong dream to become a father?  Apparently, even when he took vows to become a Father, which included vows that he most definitely NOT become a father.  No touchy touchy!  Now that he CAN do some touchy touchy, his magic touch isn't so magic.

Oh!  Also, all of womankind exit solely to be a vessel for his sacred offspring and they don't have any feelings about not having a child, at least none that come close to his.  

Poor Eric.  If only, instead of becoming a father, he wanted to become a marine biologist.  George Costanza could help him with that one.  

I certainly hope that Holly has apologized to him for not being his REAL child.  The nerve of that kid, acting like he could be her father when she wasn't created with his sacred and holy sperm.  She must have been such a disappointment to him.  

Like the rest of Salem, the rest of humankind, I know that Holly also wishes, above all else, that Eric gets to become a father.  

Silly Sloan, bringing up adopting a baby.  Eric is too good for some stinkin' kid that's not biologically his.  Unless the baby has a days growth of beard and knows how to talk in a whisper rage while finding fault with everyone around them for not being as good as they are, it won't really be Eric's child. 

I only hope that someday Eric gets exactly what he so richly deserves.  So very very very much what he so richly deserves......

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5

Sarah: Xander is pure evil for releasing a woman he kidnapped and refusing to kill her. Let's make sure he never knows he's a father!

Also Sarah: Oh Philip so happy for you that you don't have to face consequences for shooting an actual alcoholic full of booze then tossing your own blood and fake leg around to frame him for murder. You're one of the good guys!

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, methodwriter85 said:

I really enjoyed Theresa and Xander going at it with each other. Neither of them can throw any stones in their glass houses. LOL

Except Xander wasn’t allowed to bring up any of Theresa’s dirty deeds during their fight. Damn writers!

• Like 2

Lol today was so boring not one comment

Nobody into Chanel's latest triangle? Wendy and Tripp finally hooking up? 

I must say I dislike Steve Burton but he and Ava really work. Smart of show to use that existing actor bond

Lol at Nicole saying Xander will do something illegal when her fiancé is ordering hits

Oh forgot Rafe and Jada were on talking about something 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Tripp and Kayla are cute, I can do with Ava not back in the mix with her crazy. Lock her up and leave her. 

Talia makes no sense to anyone. Loved EJ reaction.  "Why would she want to get involved with her?". It just makes Chanel look stupid. 

Kayla hiring her as a doctor is ridiculous.

Carly and Jason are on the run. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I wonder if Jennifer Anniston watched today's episode.

It was nice to see so many characters in one place again. I can't remember the last time that happened. Pre-pandemic? Unfortunately, the mausoleum set was too small for us to see very many interactions. That's the other benefit of having multiple characters in one space. Hopefully next time.

Alex is hitting on women at his grand-uncle's funeral. What a bum. Am I the only one who thought Chelsea and Alex felt a little too flirtatious? I had to remind myself they were biologically related. With Alex, I don't think that would stop him.

The Shawn storyline feels so haphazard. It honestly feels like someone is throwing darts and giving him character beats based on where it lands. Today he's suicidal. Today he's angry. Today he's recovering. Today he's struggling with hs drinking again. If this felt like an actual storyline and not just random scenes joined together this wouldn't be such a problem.

I'm shocked Chloe and Rex had a scene and RC didn't include any nudge, nudge, wink wink scenes since Rex used to be Brady. The two didn't even sing opera at Victor's funeral. 

I despise Sarah.

Kate was Victor's best partner. Maggie was just the one who tolerated him the best.

• Like 9

Wow.

😤

So I guess we really are dragging Theresa completely through the gutter! Welcome back JL! Thanks so much for your continued loyalty! Now, kindly kiss RSW's butt! Great - we really need you to bolster his lack of charisma. Also, Brady's going to compare to the woman who assaulted your reproductive organs, kidnapped your child and nearly killed you both!

Good? Great!

The Shawn storyline feels so haphazard. It honestly feels like someone is throwing darts and giving him character beats based on where it lands. Today he's suicidal. Today he's angry. Today he's recovering. Today he's struggling with hs drinking again. If this felt like an actual storyline and not just random scenes joined together this wouldn't be such a problem.

👆

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Sonny's speech was perfect. So glad he acknowledged Maggie.

Chelsea should have stayed. FFS, Shawn's suicidal here! Hello!? He could use the support. Plus, I liked what the actress brought to her scenes.

(Does this mean the she only worked a half-day?)

Kate said nothing? Out of respect for Maggie I guess..?

Belle going to help Philip was beautiful. Yeah, I know they've had affairs, but still, she was being a friend and was still there for Shawn.

Where were Jarlena??! That absence was just inexcusable.

The flashbacks got me teary. This show won't be the same without John Aniston's Victor mercilessly calling out everyone.

Welcome back Viv ❤ You look great!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This could have been a lot better. I know there’s a budget but they could have mentioned why John of all people wasn’t there Some lines explaining why other characters weren’t there would go a long way. 

I hate Theresa but even I don’t put her in the same category as Kristen either. She’s too insignificant and not as demented for that tbh. I did feel they’re setting up a Alex/Theresa/Brady triangle. Strangely I think it would be an improvement from their current storylines. 

Chelsea naming her son after Zack reinforces why I hate her. I was hoping for Nighttime Hope to return and set that bitch on fire. 

The things they got right:

Justin’s eulogy and poem.

Flashbacks

That Victor wanted to be buried next to Isabella and Brady’s face afterwards. 

Vivian’s entrance 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Even if Victor's funeral is compromised due to budgetary constraints, still TPTBs could have come up with a good explanation on why John, Bo, Hope and a few others aren't on the list of attendees. Remeber the good ol'days when almost everyone in town was present for the wedding ceremony or funeral of a major character? I missed it!

9 minutes ago, sweetautumn said:

Even if Victor's funeral is compromised due to budgetary constraints, still TPTBs could have come up with a good explanation on why John, Bo, Hope and a few others aren't on the list of attendees. 

Isn't Bo still in a coma? So presumably Hope would stay with him. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Isn't Bo still in a coma? So presumably Hope would stay with him. 

Does anyone other than Shawn know this?(serious question)

They could've had Maggie receive a flower arrangement for the funeral from Hope that she sends her regards and wishes she could've been there etc. 

Brady could've been on the phone with John/Marlena who's trying to comfort him over the phone.

This isn't hard to write and it's free. 

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 5
22 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Chelsea scenes were actually supposed to be for ciara but there was a scheduling conflict.so they changed a couple things.

I heard about that. I am not sure that would be better either. Although I would have liked to see the scene of Theresa dragging Ben for killing her niece in front of Ciara play out. 

• Like 1

I was teary-eyed during Justin reading the Tennyson poem & seeing Victor on his boat, and Sunny's lovely tribute to Maggie.  Theresa is annoying, gads, so pathetic & hoping Brady will take her back, and then hitting on Alex.   I, too, was disappointed that John&Marlena were not in attendance.  But, emotional show over-all

• Like 5
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Chelsea naming her son after Zack reinforces why I hate her. I was hoping for Nighttime Hope to return and set that bitch on fire. 

Life got in the way, so I haven't seen this yet. Reading this, I think my blood pressure was about to reach geyser status!

HELL NO! No way should Zack's KILLER name her spawn after him!

Okay, I know it's not rational, and Chelsea sadly is related to Zack the First. But I hate Swamp Thing, so...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Theresa being so desperate for Brady makes her look pathetic. I find her manipulative, like when she said for them to go to the funeral as a family. I’m glad Brady shut her down and reminded her that just because they share a child, that doesn’t make them a family. Theresa stalking Brady all over town is embarrassing.

• Like 4

Brady so adamant to hate Theresa when he forgave Kristen for so much is ridiculous.  Brady sent Rachel to Theresa to live before. He trusted her for that. 

I wouldn't have minded Xander hitting Sonny. Sonny was yelling for no reason.

I liked Theresa and Alex. They had good chemistry. 

Ciara sent a bouquet and can't fly so late in pregnancy. At least they wrote why she's not there.  What about Sonny's other brothers? One is named Victor. 

Ugh someone needs to slap Sarah and tell Xander the truth. She's horrible doing this to him. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Life got in the way, so I haven't seen this yet. Reading this, I think my blood pressure was about to reach geyser status!

Okay, I know it's not rational, and Chelsea sadly is related to Zack the First. But I hate Swamp Thing, so...

It gets worse hardly a reaction from Shawn about this.

Just be glad they didn’t bring Bo/Hope back for this. Hope should have choked her out if she was there. I would settle for Julie doing it for her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

But honestly Bo even being put in a coma in the first place was honestly dumb and not bringing him out of it at this point is even dumber.

And apparently Peter R was willing to appear!

I guess from a pacing standpoint, they wanted to save Bo's return for a moment where there wouldn't be 6 other major overlapping stories, as there are now with Sarah's delivery, Viv's return, Philips return, DVD's guest spot, etc.

But honestly I'm fed up of all the Bo drama. He keeps derailing things.

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Waitwaitwait...Chelsea killed Zach?!

1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

Theresa stalking Brady all over town is embarrassing.

Agreed and I would've preferred never to see the character again than for this to be the way she's written. Now they're throwing her at Alex, FFS.

2 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I was teary-eyed during Justin reading the Tennyson poem & seeing Victor on his boat

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I haven't enjoyed Wally at all during this storyline. His delivery is so loud and pushy. I didn't enjoy his reading of the poem. Anyone else would have been gentle about it.

Should we assume Chelsea has visited Bo and Hope? Or not?

3 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

Chelsea scenes were actually supposed to be for ciara but there was a scheduling conflict.so they changed a couple things.

Well that's a blessing! I'm done with Ciara. First VC and RSW's BTS relationship pushes their characters to the forefront,  turning Ciara into an annoying cheerleader for Ben, and then they breakup and Victoria gets the boot so precious RSW can stay and become Alex. I'm done with both of them. Take your drama elsewhere.

VC probably wants nothing to do with him after he cheated on her, and that left the door open for Chelsea to return after...what? A decade? Good for her.

I'd have preferred ORC as Claire making a brief return, checking in on her father and mother and saying a few words about her Great-Grandfather.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

I guess from a pacing standpoint, they wanted to save Bo's return for a moment where there wouldn't be 6 other major overlapping stories, as there are now with Sarah's delivery, Viv's return, Philips return, DVD's guest spot, etc.

Agreed and I would've preferred never to see the character again than for this to be the way she's written. Now they're throwing her at Alex, FFS.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I haven't enjoyed Wally at all during this storyline. His delivery is so loud and pushy. I didn't enjoy his reading of the poem. Anyone else would have been gentle about it.

Well that's a blessing! I'm done with Ciara. First VC and RSW's BTS relationship pushes their characters to the forefront,  turning Ciara into an annoying cheerleader for Ben, and then they breakup and Victoria gets the boot so precious RSW can stay and become Alex. I'm done with both of them. Take your drama elsewhere.

VC probably wants nothing to do with him after he cheated on her, and that left the door open for Chelsea to return after...what? A decade? Good for her.

I'd have preferred ORC as Claire making a brief return, checking in on her father and mother and saying a few words about her Great-Grandfather.

I'm glad ciara didn't show up either because thresea was supposed to go off about Ben killing her niece and ciara was going to defend Ben saying he changed.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yep texting while driving( I give Days credit for being topical since it wasn’t the norm to hear about texting while driving). Zack was literally a speed bump to her. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

I'm glad ciara didn't show up either because thresea was supposed to go off about Ben killing her niece and ciara was going to defend Ben saying he changed.

Woah...are you guessing here or was this confirmed by a writer or something?

...wait, Ciara would defend Ben...with BenAlex standing right there?!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Woah...are you guessing here or was this confirmed by a writer or something?

...wait, Ciara would defend Ben...with BenAlex standing right there?!

It was confirmed by Jamey giddons who was a break down writer who said that chelsea scenes were supposed to be ciaras and that ciara and Alex were supposed to have scenes as a wink to cin.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4

Today's show was very good when it focused on Victor's memorial.  The flashbacks, for me, were the absolute best.  It was so nice seeing Caroline again.

I hated Victor's memorial episode opening with RSW.  At this point I don't care who he plays, the guy stinks and takes up way too much space for me. I think him being a favorite has ruined whatever potential he might ever have had.  And HELL NO to him leading the Kiriakis contingent in any way.

JPL has apparently reverted to type.  He's playing Rex Balsom from OLTL without even attempting not to.  His soliloquoy at the memorial was lackluster and unconvincing.

Whatshisname Tinker, the guy playing Sonny also brought his C game to Show today.  He was like a rabid hamster.

I was a Theresa fan, really a Jen Lilley fan, but if all Show is going to do is focus on her worst traits then she can go now.  Besides, if she was so hungry for a big slice of ham, I'm sure she could have gotten that in L.A. instead of flying home to Salem to try and take a bite out of that overcooked honey baked slab of Brady.

Was the actress playing Chelsea wearing a wig?

VIV is back!!  Best ending to Victor's memorial service!

Edited by boes
  • Like 7
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Yep. Chelsea was texting and ran over little Zack. Which, naturally, led to conflict for Bo/Hope since Bo tried to - if I recall - hide the truth from Hope [once it was discovered what happened, etc.!].

Still angers me to this day. See? If Chelsea had REMAINED DEAD [and she WAS!], this would have never happened! 😑

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yep. Chelsea was texting and ran over little Zack. Which, naturally, led to conflict for Bo/Hope since Bo tried to - if I recall - hide the truth from Hope [once it was discovered what happened, etc.!].

Still angers me to this day. See? If Chelsea had REMAINED DEAD [and she WAS!], this would have never happened! 😑

Wow....that is putrid. No wonder you all hate her. Nothing about her arc makes sense.

50 minutes ago, boes said:

I hated Victor's memorial episode opening with RSW.  At this point I don't care who he plays.  The guy stinks and takes up way too much space for me.  Others like him, I know.  I just think him being a favorite has ruined whatever potential he might ever have had.  And HELL NO to him leading the Kiriakis contingent in any way.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I never hated Chelsea although funny enough she was introduced as Abby childhood best friend then her parents ended up dying and it was eventually found out that she was bo and Billie baby. 

I always Chelsea was an interesting character the thing with Zack was an horrible accident.Chelsea was a spoiled irresponsible teen that was too busy texting to pay attention to the road.I will say I thought it was bold to make them have Chelsea be responsible for Zach death.Also unless people were watching back then there not going to get the connection to how Isaac is connected to Zach.As that was Zach names during the baby switch when abe and Lexi thought he was there adopted son.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Yeah he also tried to cover up her role in it entirely. I remember when Shawn threw her out at Zach’s memorial 

7 hours ago, boes said:

Today's show was very good when it focused on Victor's memorial.  The flashbacks, for me, were the absolute best.  It was so nice seeing Caroline again.

I hated Victor's memorial episode opening with RSW.  At this point I don't care who he plays, the guy stinks and takes up way too much space for me. I think him being a favorite has ruined whatever potential he might ever have had.  And HELL NO to him leading the Kiriakis contingent in any way.

JPL has apparently reverted to type.  He's playing Rex Balsom from OLTL without even attempting not to.  His soliloquoy at the memorial was lackluster and unconvincing.

Whatshisname Tinker, the guy playing Sonny also brought his C game to Show today.  He was like a rabid hamster.

I was a Theresa fan, really a Jen Lilley fan, but if all Show is going to do is focus on her worst traits then she can go now.  Besides, if she was so hungry for a big slice of ham, I'm sure she could have gotten that in L.A. instead of flying home to Salem to try and take a bite out of that overcooked honey baked slab of Brady.

Was the actress playing Chelsea wearing a wig?

VIV is back!!  Best ending to Victor's memorial service!

Should have been Justin or Brady for that scene 

• Like 3