Type keyword(s) to search

Real Girlfriends In Paris - General Discussion

• Start Topic

But she only makes money if people buy stuff right? 

I think she's primarily hosting small supposedly luxury brand networking parties? I'm not saying it's a good business model but she repeatedly said while she gets a cut of any sales that that wasn't what she was ultimately "selling", she was selling this whole salon of brands. I'd don't know why she can't just be a regular ass event planner? Or how that wouldn't make her more money than whatever the fuck this is.

Of all the girls I think Emily has the best combo of taste level and execution, and of course generational wealth. Like seriously her boss seems to think every vaguely nothing opinion she has about the way a sweater falls, or that a room needs drapes is GENIUS. I honestly don't mean to belittle her styling at the shoots because styling is a talent/skill, but it was hard to tell how much she was really impacting those looks.

Victorias designs were hideous and I agreed I don't know who and her boss Cheryl Hinds customer is supposed to be.

1 hour ago, blixie said:

Victoria’s designs were hideous, and I agree I don't know who her boss Cheryl Hines’s customer is supposed to be.

Oh, thank you!! I knew she reminded me of someone.

The white shorts with a top cost $425, and they sold out?!?

They are designing primarily for small women.

They are not designing anything that isn’t already out there.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 10/19/2022 at 12:54 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t think Adja and Emily were actually laughing at Victoria behind her back, were they? They were laughing at Adja misunderstanding “pain” and the French word for bread, no?

Yeah, it was too bad that Victoria took it totally the wrong way. It wasn't them "talking shit" at all.  They were just relaying the confusion over the pun. I actually like Victoria, but I think she's overly sensitive. Adja's reaction to Victoria and Marlo (sp?) staying late kind of confused me, too. Some people are just closer to each other and they stayed longer to meet up with Dad. It's not all that deep, and the plane ride from Cannes to Paris is probably quite short in duration. It's too bad when people's insecurities cause them to look for things to get offended by. These women are a helluva lot younger than me, but over time I've learned that it's best to just take things at face value and not look for some big message.  People who look for things to get upset about usually find them, and it makes them miserable.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1

Emily's in Paris to help promote her Mom's business and maybe open a Paris office. I thought her big brother was pretty good about hanging curtains in less than two hours. But the curtains didn't impress me much.

Laughed out loud at Adja's syphilis analogy at the very end.

This show left me smiling. I'm totally up for a second season. I want to watch Anya's wedding!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1