Type keyword(s) to search

S17.E01: It’s Over

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, Pooky said:

What a train wreck. And somewhat boring episode. I had seen most of it played out in the teasers anyway. I fell asleep. Biggest thing for me was Christine worked nights?? Why has this never been mentioned?? And Kody made such a big deal about kissing all the kids good night and tucking them in... utter bullshit. Or maybe he was busy visiting Robyn by then. He really expects Christine to move her man there and bring him into the family. Lmfao. What planet does he live on!  And Christine has no fear of moving to Utah the most unfriendly polygamous state as she is not a plyg anymore. Plus isn't it just a small misdemeanor now? He's worried about a man stealing his money and taking his kid??  Like he did to Robyn's ex... maybe?? 

Yes! She is not a plyg any more. 😃 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

This episode made me think of the time Christine & Kootie went away on a trip that I think Nancy recommended to work on their relationship problems.  They built a cairn to celebrate their couple bond, then Kootie proclaimed that it was for his whole family, not the two of them. Christine looked disgusted, but Kootie didn't and still doesn't understand her legitimate concerns.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

Like Christine said she’s been unhappy for years. 
Before Robin came into the picture she surely outshined Meri and Janelle. She was younger and slimmer and giddy 

Along came Robin and Christine took a back seat 

I’m trying to remember if the little trip she and Kody took was before or after Kody got a whiff of Robin 

I do believe Christine has been done for a long time. From favorite to second best. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I’m trying to remember if the little trip she and Kody took was before or after Kody got a whiff of Robin 

Robyn was in the first episode, so everything we’ve seen on the show was after her.

Before they went on the trip, wasn’t there  a discussion about adopting Robyn’s  children?

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Kellyee said:

It looked to me like Christine was agreeing to what she needed to to get Kody to leave. It won't hold up in court. Kody could probably keep Christine from taking Truely to Utah if he really wanted to. Judges don't usually allow a parent to just leave with the state with a child against the other parent's wishes. But I doubt Kody will fight it in court by spending actual money.….

If Kody’s name isn’t on Truely’s birth certificate, he has no case.  Since they do that no daddy name thing to scam for State benefits, this one would come back to bite him.

• Applause 5
1 hour ago, b2H said:

If Kody’s name isn’t on Truely’s birth certificate, he has no case.  Since they do that no daddy name thing to scam for State benefits, this one would come back to bite him.

A court can always compel a DNA test if a  presumed father isn’t named on the birth certificate. 

To my knowledge Kody is the legal father of all of his children, he’s named on their birth certificates. 

But as @Kellyee stated, Kody doesn’t care that much about Truely and no way is Robin “letting him” spend any of HER money on securing visitation for Truely. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

This episode made me think of the time Christine & Kootie went away on a trip that I think Nancy recommended to work on their relationship problems.  They built a cairn to celebrate their couple bond, then Kootie proclaimed that it was for his whole family, not the two of them. Christine looked disgusted, but Kootie didn't and still doesn't understand her legitimate concerns.

I know we discussed Kody's mental state a couple of times and while we're not psychologists and no one can diagnose such a complex matter from afar by simply watching a tv show, it is safe to say that something is wrong with this guy.

His self-entered personality is one thing as is perception of himself as a God. But what I find concerning is the total lack of empathy and sympathy for others. If you lack such feelings, how can you possibly be a good dad, husband or friend? Is he really aware of all the evil and mean things he says? Does he realise how fundamentally important the presence of a parent at important occasions is? When you look back at the series, you see this complete absence of empathy and sympathy throughout the show on all kinds of occasions. I really think he is incapable of understanding people's feelings...

Edited by LilyD
corrected "is something is"
  • Like 3
  • Applause 11
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Quickbeam said:

Christine was breeding stock. Period.

Clearly.  Which was why he "sacrificed to love her."  

I just rewatched the first episode.  Christine said something that was prophetic.  She said, “I don’t want to be a boat rocker, and I don’t like my boat rocked.  And so no, I’m a little hesitant to accept another wife, but if it happens, she has to be absolutely amazing, otherwise it might be a little difficult.”

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, LilyD said:

When you look back at the series, you see this complete absence of empathy and sympathy throughout the show on all kinds of occasions. 

I had no empathy or sympathy for Mr. Know-it-all Kootie when he sprayed himself with the RV sewer hose, one of my favourite scenes.

Edited by deirdra
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11

Sure Kody, all of your problems are because Christine doesn't go out of her way to kiss Robyn's ass. Sure. He did not seem to care too much when Meri and Janelle had their issues. He does not seem to care that Christine and Janelle are not close with Meri, but of course he cares when everyone is not bowing down to the favored wife.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

That photo/reproduction makes me want to🤮 every-time I see it!! who does Robyn think she is fooling with that??? Surely her older kids that visit their dad know it is fake. I can't imagine how that makers them feel as they still go to visit him... So Fake fakery fake!! 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

That photo/reproduction makes me want to🤮 every-time I see it!! who does Robyn think she is fooling with that??? Surely her older kids that visit their dad know it is fake. I can't imagine how that makers them feel as they still go to visit him... So Fake fakery fake!! 

I know. That was so cringe. Would love to see it happen to him thou 😀

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 9/13/2022 at 6:29 PM, LilyD said:

I know we discussed Kody's mental state a couple of times and while we're not psychologists and no one can diagnose such a complex matter from a far by simply watching a tv show, it is safe to say that is something is wrong with this guy.

His self-entered personality is one thing as is perception of himself as a God. But what I find concerning is the total lack of empathy and sympathy for others. If you lack such feelings, how can you possibly be a good dad, husband or friend? Is he really aware of all the evil and mean things he says? Does he realise how fundamentally important the presence of a parent at important occasions is? When you look back at the series, you see this complete absence of empathy and sympathy throughout the show on all kinds of occasions. I really think he is incapable of understanding people's feelings...

He has a messiah complex, just like all the other batshit crazy cult leaders, except he's also a hot buttered narcissistic mess so he's like the middle school messiah version...with a dash of Wyle E. Coyote...*beep beep!*

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

I can't imagine having a conversation with the likes of Kody Brown.

He's always right.  No compromise.  No empathy.  He loves blaming others for not following his and Robins Covid rules which he believes ruined his and Christine's relationship.

His children now see him for what he really is.  A fake and a showman!

• Like 3
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, b2H said:

If Kody’s name isn’t on Truely’s birth certificate, he has no case.

He and Christine, if they choose, have a case. 
What is technically supposed to happen is, any decisions are to be in the best interest of the child. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, LilyD said:

I know we discussed Kody's mental state a couple of times and while we're not psychologists and no one can diagnose such a complex matter from afar by simply watching a tv show, it is safe to say that something is wrong with this guy.

I’d go as far to say that — JMO — Kody is verbally and emotionally abusive. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 3
On 9/12/2022 at 3:23 PM, deirdra said:

I didn't notice that thing hanging from the ceiling while watching - I was focusing on Kootie's BSing face.  Could it be a privacy curtain for Christine's doorless bedroom?  It looks like it is made from cowhide or some scraps.

I wonder if thats a backdrop for her Lula lives?

• Useful 3
12 hours ago, Pooky said:

Can we please get an artist to chop the tosser out of a family photo, re create the new family with the better man and then have him adopt the kids please. 

I love that idea.  Toss the tosser into the nearest dumpster.  😜  Just desserts for that childish jackass!

• Love 4
20 hours ago, deirdra said:

They built a cairn to celebrate their couple bond, then Kootie proclaimed that it was for his whole family, not the two of them.

That's because Kody never saw Christine as part of a couple. She was another cog in his plyg wheel.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 9/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, the-grey-lady said:

You all are never going to believe this (I wouldn't), but I cut this review down. A lot.

Can you blame me for going on (and on) about Kody, Ruler of Assholes Forevermore? I feel like you can't.

Also, my husband wandered through and commented on the trashy TV I was watching while I was suffering and thinking about punching Kody. His observation was true, but it was rude of him to point it out.

At least he's not an asshole.

Review with spoiler tag.

Reveal spoiler

Warning: this review is going to use the word “asshole” a disturbing (and necessary) amount. If you hate that word, this is not the review for you. In my defense, Christine calls Kody an asshole, too. As she should.

Kody Brown, husband(ish) to one and father(ish) to five, last seen acting like a right asshole – making piss-poor excuses to drive away his fambly, airing a litany of made-up grievances, and whining like the asshole he is about the respect he hasn’t earned, but feels he’s due – is back. Heaven help us all.

Somehow (somehow!), he’s a bigger asshole than before. King Asshole! Ruler of Asshole Mountain! Kody Brown, Asshole, Esq.! I’m not sure how I’m going to make it through this episode (is it too late to develop a drinking problem in the next three minutes? alas, probably), but I’m going in, fam. Send out a search party if you haven’t heard from me in an hour.

Hey, remember 10 seasons ago, when Kody wasn’t an asshole? Me, neither, but I don’t remember his commitment to assholery being so complete and all-consuming.

Previously on “Sister” “Wives” (brace yourselves): Christine asked what the nanny did, a question that remains unanswered at the time of this writing; Kody, who does whatever he wants whenever the fuck he wants, complains he “doesn’t matter;” (I mean, he doesn’t, but not for the reasons he thinks); Meri admitted nothing was going to get better, in a rare moment of honesty; Kody whined his kids were blaming Robyn (of course they were?) for…well, everything; Kody set down Covid regulations for the sole purpose of alienating the non-Robyns; Christine boxed up Kody’s shit, and, in a show of restraint, didn’t set it on fire. 

Kody told Christine he wasn’t attracted to her because he never tires of insulting her. Kody claimed she dropped a bomb on him by kicking him out of the bedroom he didn’t want to be in in the first place, because it’s totally unreasonable to hurt when your husband tells you he finds you repulsive. “Why?” Kody asks, despite the hundreds of times he’s gotten an answer to this very question. 

And tonight: Kody goes to Robyn because she understands relationships and how to make them work. Except friendships. And sister wife relationships. And relationships with her sister wives’ children. And she’s stuck with Kody. A relationship expert Robyn is not. Kody whines like a toddler about Christine’s understandable reaction to what a dick he is, and Robyn (poorly) feigns concern about Kody and Christine’s relationship. Robyn advises Kody to sleep on the couch and try to talk to her, but Kody has no intention of caring about Christine. Ever. Kody, deeply committed to sexism, “doesn’t want to be sexist.” Yeah, well, I don’t want to see Kody ever again, but we don’t always get what we want. 

Christine says things have been bad between them for years. Kody swears things were not bad, and then immediately pivots and swears that the bad relationship he just claimed never existed is entirely Christine’s fault. Way back in Lehi, Christine asked for some help with her kids. Kody refused her because he had other kids to tend to. He is such a fucking liar. We all know he never tended to shit. Christine calls him out on spending no time with her kids, and he pontificates about the many responsibilities he doesn’t have. 

Kody admits Christine tried to shove herself into a sister wife mold to please him…but it wasn’t good enough for him. Christine mothered Janelle’s kids for something like 20 years, but she was unwilling to mother Robyn’s kids, who arrived almost fully grown. Christine keeps begging Kody to just admit he longer wants to be married to her, and he…disagrees? Even though he obviously loathes her? Does he want to keep her around to torture her? This fucker doesn’t want to lose his maid/breeding machine. He is utterly bewildered at the thought that Christine might have emotions and needs of her own. 

They agree to end their “marriage.” Kody can’t fathom why Christine, who feels unloved and alone, might want to move somewhere where she feels loved and supported. Kody is furious at the prospect that Christine might move away with Truely, the child he ignored while she nearly died. Kody, who has no sincere religious faith, lectures the audience about Christine’s lack of faith. Kody can fuck off. Kody’s kids have been quite reasonably complaining that he neglects them, because he does, and he blames…the kids? For feeling neglected, because he neglects them.

Christine might get a boyfriend…who wants Kody’s money? What money? What boyfriend? What the fuck is this dick weasel going on about? Christine would never want what Meri has, she feels bad Meri has it, and Kody is totally fine with Meri’s situation. Christine calls Kody out on the carpet re: Kody’s preference for Robyn, and Kody bitches about her comparing her own marriage to Robyn’s…which she is, reasonably, because Robyn’s marriage is functional, and Christine’s is crap. Kody wants Christine to stay “because he’s supposed to.” A bigger asshole has never been seen.

In a preview for the rest of this season: Kody, who is a colossal asshole, is called out by the other non-Robyns for being one. The non-Robyns beg Christine to stay, knowing full well Kody treats her like shit. Kody bangs on about a phantom injustice done to him. I fear he will remain forever unpunched. That’s the real injustice here.

Y’all, I’ve ordered fast food delivery something like seven times in the past two days. My body is something like 10% tacos. I’m feeling pretty shitty about myself. But at least I’m not unrepentant asshole Kody Brown, so I’ve got that going for me. Whew, somehow I’ve made it through. It was touch and go there for awhile. Off to nurture a sense of existential dread about next week’s episode. 

Your recap is better than the show!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

That was so strange and disturbing.  It was like Robyn was trying to pretend that Kody was their biological dad and that the other one never existed.  Her kids of course know he isn't so I don't understand what the point of that drawing was. Was she jealous that he was the bio dad of all the others except her first three from her ex? That was so weird. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Teafortwo said:

Your recap is better than the show!!

Thank you!

Not much of a hurdle to get over that particular bar, but I'll take it.

Sunday's episode was such a depressing slog. Of course, the people on the show are a depressing slog, so I guess it fits.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

George Clooney from his Facts of Life days, how appropriate. He could teach them all about harmones.

Wow, didn't even recognize him, but he sure beats Kootie in the looks department hands down!! 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, magemaud said:

You're killing me, here! I'm not on Instagram and absolutely refuse to follow somebody in order to read the comments, but I'm VERY curious what people are saying! 

Lemme put it this way, Douche has maybe about 15 posts or less, and I could only find 1 pro-Douche post. Everyone is saying what we say here. It's actually surprising that he hasnt turned off all the comments and deleted them. 

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Useful 5
On 9/13/2022 at 2:49 AM, Jeanne222 said:

Why would Christine promise she and her new man wouldn't go after Kodys money?

What money and how could he and why did Christine promise anything to Kody?

That was so .... Something.  Kodys making Christine promise!

He needs her to be on the show. He doesn't want a new guy cutting in on the $, negotiating in her favor, getting her a spinoff (you KNOW he'd sue for a portion of whatever independent deal she got), etc.

On 9/13/2022 at 8:11 PM, b2H said:

He has publicly claimed her as his before she was even born, so I don't think he can escape this one, especially since DNA is readily available. 

I too was surprised by Christine working. I can't remember the specifics of what she said about her job, but presumably it was under the table and something like babysitting or home care for the elderly or something like that.  Hopefully it was a job where she just had to *be there* as opposed to extensive physical or mentally taxing labor. 

On 9/13/2022 at 9:29 PM, LilyD said:

His self-entered personality is one thing as is perception of himself as a God. But what I find concerning is the total lack of empathy and sympathy for others.

Their religion literally makes him some level of god, in terms of power over someone's literal eternal life.  These women signed up for and actively participated in propping him up in this role for decades. That doesn't excuse him or mean they're to blame, but nobody is free from responsibility for the dynamic, which would add fuel to whatever personality disorder he already had

Kudos to Christine for breaking away from it (and to Janelle for doing the same in her own vague, nonconfrontational but fully intent on doing whatever she wants whenever she wants way). Meri appears to be holding out for numbers to dwindle so she can at least be #2, or just to bail when the tv money ends. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, kassa said:

Kudos to Christine for breaking away from it (and to Janelle for doing the same in her own vague, nonconfrontational but fully intent on doing whatever she wants whenever she wants way). Meri appears to be holding out for numbers to dwindle so she can at least be #2, or just to bail when the tv money ends. 

Yup, Janelle has been "quiet quitting" the family for years now, at least since the early days of the show. So with two wives essentially out on their own accord, and one cast out by King Kootie, how are he and Sobyn not monogamists?  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Thistle Howl said:

Yup, Janelle has been "quiet quitting" the family for years now, at least since the early days of the show. So with two wives essentially out on their own accord, and one cast out by King Kootie, how are he and Sobyn not monogamists?  

Well, Sobbyn doesn't think Christine's leaving is valid, because they weren't divorced in their "church."

Gee, they haven't mentioned their "church" lately, so when did it become important again?

Sobbyn is such a fake.  So is Kootie, if he claims not to be a monogamist.  Sure, Jan.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, magemaud said:

You're killing me, here! I'm not on Instagram and absolutely refuse to follow somebody in order to read the comments, but I'm VERY curious what people are saying! 

This comment by saikaslasher cracked me up:

saikaslasher

"We are all rooting for Christine and your other wives to leave your useless ass. If I were Christine and thats how you were treating me, you'd be a missing persons case, buried in multiple places in the vast desert lol."

There are so many fun comments there that tear Kody a new one...

ps. I go on Instagram from time to time, but I refuse to "follow" these terrible people (Kody and others like him.)  You can look up their pages without following them.

5 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:
Edited by SemiCharmedLife
addition
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

This comment by saikaslasher cracked me up:

saikaslasher

"We are all rooting for Christine and your other wives to leave your useless ass. If I were Christine and thats how you were treating me, you'd be a missing persons case, buried in multiple places in the vast desert lol."

There are so many fun comments there that tear Kody a new one...

ps. I go on Instagram from time to time, but I refuse to "follow" these terrible people (Kody and others like him.)  You can look up their pages without following them.

That's great! We should invite saikaslasher to join our Merry Troupe of Snarkers. There are always great comments here but the advantage of Instagram is that Kody himself would have to read them! 

I did look up Kody's IG page and saw a list of his posts, but didn't realize I could read people's comments by clicking on the post. I was surprised that his post "Christine's decision..." post from November has over 13K "likes" but doesn't have a single comment (unless he deleted them!) 

• Love 1

I went back and looked at the first three episodes which focused primarily on Robyn coming into the family and disturbing the balance of things. (She burst into tears at the drop of a hat from day one.)  Anyway, Christine was about eleven months pregnant at the time and had been married to Kody and the most recent wife for sixteen years. She was not thrilled about getting a new wife from day one. The fact that it was Robyn the manipulator would not help the situation even out over time (as we've seen).  Btw, Robyn's kids were not grown when she entered the family, they were still quite young. I think the oldest was nine the youngest maybe four?  But it was hard to see in retrospect how the three wives were all getting along and Kody seemed pretty affectionate with each of them at that time and how we've all watched the whole thing implode and the favortism and Robyn's manipulations just destroy this family. And Kody just gets more irrational and darker over the years.

If Kody was going to get a fourth wife it might have been nice if he waited until his youngest wife wasn't eleven months pregnant to do so. That was asshole timing.  It was also sad watching how affectionate he seemed toward Meri then. Now, she's the figurative first wife locked in Mr Rochester's attic while he pursues greener wifely fields. I wish she'd make a break for it.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I did look up Kody's IG page and saw a list of his posts, but didn't realize I could read people's comments by clicking on the post. I was surprised that his post "Christine's decision..." post from November has over 13K "likes" but doesn't have a single comment (unless he deleted them!) 

He turned comments off when he posted it. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I’m rewatching this mess.  Kody spoke to Robyn as an equal.  He spoke to Christine as if she was a teenager that he was disciplining.   Part of that was due to his anger and hurt that she had the audacity to be done with him.  Part was his refusal to see Christine as a person rather than property.  Part  was his refusal to accept that Christine had her own point of view which was much more accurate than his. 

Watching him give her orders for her living arrangements after their marriage was over  seemed like cause for a restraining order against him.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 9

Janelle's quiet quitting

First time Janelle has ever been at the head of a trend...

He turned comments off when he posted it. 

I'm a little surprised. Kody is all about money. He makes money through the show. To keep the show on the air, he needs viewers. It doesn't matter if they love watch or hate watch, he just needs viewers. I would think that he would be constantly stoking the social media fires by posting and even letting people comment - the more people engage actively with content, the more invested they are. He doesn't ever have to read it or respond; people egg themselves on. That brings them back to the show, which drives them to social media to comment and on and on goes the circle. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 9/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Before Robin came into the picture she surely outshined Meri and Janelle. She was younger and slimmer and giddy 

Not in the household, and not to Kody, she didn't.  She was a basement wife through and through.  She may have been younger and slimmer, but he simply did not find her attractive.  And it's funny, because she is by far the most attractive of all 4 wives now, and he still doesn't appear to find her attractive.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:16 PM, absolutelyido said:

Telling Christine what "grownups" do.

OMG that is probably the maddest I have been at Kody, outside of that conversation with poor Gabriel when they were chopping wood.

On 9/11/2022 at 11:42 PM, Irate Panda said:

On a side note, since that scene was totally manufactured to film, I’m sure Robyn was just sittin’ there with her little notebook calculating how much debt money Christine’s new boyfriend will try and drain out of Precious Moments figurine emergency fund.

For real, somebody please explain what the hell was going on with the filming of that scene.  It was a weird stationary camera thing, and they never showed the two of them in the same frame, even though I think they were actually in the same room at the same time.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:34 AM, laurakaye said:

Meri, what do you think about Kody saying, "well, geez, Christine, at least we have more of a relationship than I do with Meri!"  Go ahead and vague-post another platitude like "The strong only get stronger whilst the northern winds blow against the walls of my soul."  

Did you make that up to be humorous, or did she genuinely post such ridiculousness?

On 9/12/2022 at 9:42 AM, islandgal140 said:

Hold up! I thought that Kody said many seasons ago that he never discussed his relationship with one wife with other sister wives because it can cause strife?!? But now, we actual see him not only sit down with Robyn to discuss his non-relationship with Christine but also say about her, and I quote: "...she has a nature of understanding relationships and how to make them work." 

And, as someone may have mentioned above, he directly brought up his relationship with Meri, suggesting that it could be a model for how their relationship could go.

On 9/12/2022 at 9:42 AM, islandgal140 said:

Another scene that really cements it all for me was last season after he came home from Janelle's mom's funeral and being quarantined and greeted Robyn, it was the 1st time I saw him really, really happy and show such warmth and affection to a wife. Robyn is his only wife, his true love and his home. He needs to stop lying!

So this is the tricky part for me.  I really feel for someone, when they find their soulmate but are already with someone else.  However, since Kody has chosen plural marriage, then he should put those feelings for Robyn aside, for the sake of the family, and treat all wives as fairly as possible.  Or, he should 'divorce' the other wives, and live monogamously with Robyn.  But of course Kody won't do the right thing...he'll do the easy thing that best benefits Kody.   

On 9/12/2022 at 11:50 AM, GeeGolly said:

I also think Christine wished Kody would beg her to stay. In the marriage, not the just the family. Especially not just the family, with a husband. 🤦🏽‍♀️

If he had said, I love you, I want this to work, for both you and me, lets figure it out, we'd be seeing a different (likely temporary) scene playing out right now.

I actually don't think so.  I think a switch flipped for her, and she may actually be a little disgusted and turned off by him at this point.

• Like 3
  • Love 7
On 9/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, ladyscorpio said:

That was so strange and disturbing.  It was like Robyn was trying to pretend that Kody was their biological dad and that the other one never existed.  

And wasn't the picture of Kootie given to the artist making the family portrait a photo of him with Christine's kids? Robyn was thrilled to steal Christine's husband and her kids' father and put him in the center of her own family.

Janelle even was "quiet quitting" on the morning of Maddie's wedding to go fishing. 😉

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6