Type keyword(s) to search

S14:E19: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

The reunion continues as Kenya brings up shocking allegations concerning Marlo's true identity. Kandi addresses the shady locker room rumors. Kenya details the inspiration behind her year of renaissance. Marlo shares the facts surrounding her recent break-in. Drew and Shereé go head-to-head over allegations about Ralph.

Airdate: 09.18.2022

On 9/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, TexasGal said:

"S14:E19: Reunion Part 2". The reunion continues as Kenya brings up shocking allegations concerning Marlo's true identity. Kandi addresses the shady locker room rumors. Kenya details the inspiration behind her year of renaissance. Marlo shares the facts surrounding her recent break-in. Drew and Shereé go head-to-head over allegations about Ralph.

I didn't realize part two had begin until well into this ep. There's going to be a third reunion show? What are they going to do, rehash everything a third time? 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I didn't realize part two had begin until well into this ep. There's going to be a third reunion show? What are they going to do, rehash everything a third time? 

This reunion definitely could have been a one-parter. Maybe Andy should have brought Anthony (Assistant) out; Anthony strikes me as someone who will take the side of whoever is talking to him at the moment. If Drew had called him instead of Sheree, he would've said he had no idea what Sheree was talking about.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6

from here on out - I will never watch a part 2 of a reunion if it isn't the final part.  I say it to my self every single time that if there's 3 part, part 2 will be garbage.  Last night was painful and not necessary.  And Sheere's dress is ridiculous.  Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

from here on out - I will never watch a part 2 of a reunion if it isn't the final part.  I say it to my self every single time that if there's 3 part, part 2 will be garbage.  Last night was painful and not necessary.  And Sheere's dress is ridiculous.  Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it does. 

Sheree is ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 7

Ok, I'll do it.

As soon as Anthony mentioned Drew needing a story line, Andy shut that right down. Really, Andy, you think viewers don't know?

I wonder if Andy was responsible for Marlo getting a peach. He seems to be working over time at her redemption. Kenya checked Marlo's charges and brings it up. Andy then sympathetically asks Marlo how old she was (when she disfigured another woman in a knife fight). Marlo actually gets what he's trying to do and acts like 22 is just barely out of toddlerhood and reminds us that she was in foster care.

Drew schools us in family relations, probably because Ralph is an expert on the topic. Partners in a marriage are equal except the wife has to do what the husband wants. Drew seems surprised when people stare at her in disbelief.

Sanya tells us that she and Ross had many arguments about another baby. Then suddenly Ross's ears opened and he agreed with her position. Sanya was so happy to be able to continue her career that she immediately backed down and agreed to have a baby. WTF. But she set a time limit, so I'm going to guess she's not exactly committed to this "compromise."

At the end of the next episode I want left couch to sink into the floor and return empty except for a big "Vacancy" sign.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Sanya tells us that she and Ross had many arguments about another baby. Then suddenly Ross's ears opened and he agreed with her position. Sanya was so happy to be able to continue her career that she immediately backed down and agreed to have a baby. WTF. But she set a time limit, so I'm going to guess she's not exactly committed to this "compromise."

This, I do not understand this.

If Sanya thinks she won this round, she did not...however giving Ross six months to get her pregnant is fair because at her age it might take more than a half of a dozen tries to make it happen but then again she just might get pregnant, will that be a happy out come for her?

Drew never heard the term "Gas lighting," then we see a bunch of clips of her being gas lit. I believe Ralph is an expert in gas lighting and not an expert in family relations.  

Sheree says she pays the bills she thinks should be paid...I think Sheree is telling us she will be losing her house in the near future.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Sheree says she pays the bills she thinks should be paid...I think Sheree is telling us she will be losing her house in the near future.

Is Chateau Sheree still under construction?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Sanya’s  dress had me perplexed because she is so lean and in great shape but it looked like the straps were digging into her shoulder and she was retaining a lot of water or something.   I thought it was making her skin lumpy until I figured out it was mesh bunching up.    Scintillating comments I know but I don’t have much to work with at this point. 🤷‍♀️ 

DE5F0DAA-CB9B-45E3-ADF3-7010F9C4EA0A.jpeg

Edited by JonnieUniteUs
Autocorrect had “Santa’s dress”
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Sanya's dress reminded me of two different dresses sewn together. Like one of those outfits that are half man, half woman, but this one just women but two different dresses.  Marlo's looked like she was wearing a gift bag with lots of tissue paper sticking out.

Sheree's looked like it was made for breast feeding and you could just pop to breast out to feed the baby.

Kandi was on WWHL, wearing her dress from the season 9 reunion.  Pretty gold dress.  She stated, to Andy's shock, that Marlo's contriteness seemed to be rehearsed.  Andy always acts shocked when guests state their opinion on someone that he has been snowed by.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 9/19/2022 at 1:42 PM, Axie said:

Why is there so much animosity between Marlo and Kenya?

They trigger each other. They bring up all the trauma of abandonment in their childhoods for each other. They were close once upon a time and had a falling out (can’t remember why) but can’t resolve the conflict. Neither of them deal with conflict well so they are stuck in it and both feel like the victim.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

I can't think of any lower attack on any of these shows than Marlo using Kenya's mother's abandonment of her as a cheap shot.  There is zero reason why Kenya should ever give her the time of day, and if she's forced to because of the show, then being her enemy is the least Marlo should expect. Marlo adds nothing entertaining.

It truly took me a minute to figure out who Sanya was when they panned the housewives. Oh yeah, the gold medalist. At least Drew brings her crazy marriage stuff. I'm sorry to say they do need Phaedra back. 

Walked into CVS the other day and first display inside the door was Kenya Moore Hair Care.  Very impressive setup. 

I hope Kandi and Todd's marriage is better than these snippets let on.  They have a prenup so I assume Kandi's pre-marriage royalties are set aside for her children already. Talk to the trust attorney. Mark a lump sum of their joint earnings from date of marriage for the trust, with a % to enter it annually going forward.  Make payment schedules for ages 18, 21, 25 with final disbursement at age 30. Todd can handle money for his minor children, Riley can collect the equivalent of those earlier payments right away, more at 25 and 30. If they want to make things equal for Kayla, route an equivalent amount from their restaurants with a larger percentage of those proceeds earmarked for her.

If Riley blows through her initial inheritance living like she is the family moneymaker, she'll have time to reconsider that as she waits to turn 30 and get the rest. No need to involve Joyce whatsoever, and I hate to think Kandi even considered it. Likewise, there's no reason for Todd to control the money Kandi leaves to Riley. 

Edited by kassa
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
37 minutes ago, kassa said:

Walked into CVS the other day and first display inside the door was Kenya Moore Hair Care.  Very impressive setup. 

For real? I thought Marlo was trying to throw shade on Kenya's business venture! 😲

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

For real? I thought Marlo was trying to throw shade on Kenya's business venture! 😲

Yup. I live in a pretty white Boston suburb and it was a free standing display just as you entered the store and walked down the main aisle. I have never seen African American hair products featured that prominently. Kenya knows what she's doing, or has people who do. It was a great looking, eye-catching display, bright, gorgeous colors, and clearly CVS thinks it's a good bet. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I can't with Marlo and her constantly going back to her bad childhood when someone calls her on her shit.  Her behavior goes against all the stories of being mistreated because she, herself, goes there without a thought to the other person.  Bringing up Kenya mother abandoning her was a very low blow even for the Housewives.

I do agree with the Poster upthread that said Andy seems to favor Marlo.  I wonder how it went down when Marlo got the seat next to Andy and Kenya did not.  

Very boring and cannot believe they could not do this in 1 episode.  

• Like 1
  • Love 6
On 9/20/2022 at 12:30 PM, kassa said:

I can't think of any lower attack on any of these shows than Marlo using Kenya's mother's abandonment of her as a cheap shot.  There is zero reason why Kenya should ever give her the time of day, and if she's forced to because of the show, then being her enemy is the least Marlo should expect. Marlo adds nothing entertaining.

But Marlo is a foster child and that means she can hit below the belt but no one is ever allowed to say anything mean about her...ever (rolls eyes).

Andy greatly overestimated how much people were going to warm to Marlow.

I am happy that Potomac is coming back.  This show is dead and busted.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Brace yourselves. There is a third part....Unfortunately...

Boring season. I was watching reruns of the 3rd season on Bravo. Really one episode with Kim Zolciak, Kandi, Nene, DonJuan, Sweetie, and Derek J going to Miami on a bus, with Kim and Kandi performing on the way (if you can call Kim's "singing" performing), and Cynthia preparing for her wedding (she was so beautiful). It was SO much better than anything we saw this year. Bravo shouldn't be showing old episodes- we realize how bad the current seasons are...

Edited by ZettaK
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3