Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Big Fat Sex Reveal

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Elizzikra said:

I think she has always said that she isn’t comfortable in clothing. What I never understood is why skintight leggings and sports bras are more comfortable that drapery shirts or tunics. I have a favorite big sweater that is the most comfortable thing I own. I’d think Whitney would want the least binding clothing she could get. 

That’s a good point, I can’t imagine being Whitney’s size and wearing skin tight leggings and sports bras… I really don’t understand her clothing choices but she loves to be the center of attention so maybe that’s at least part of the reason why she dresses the way she does.

I kind of worry about what will become of her once her parents are gone, she acts all tough and bossy but then she’ll dissolve into a puddle of tears and act like a lunatic at the drop of a hat…. I think her dad is a lot more worried than he lets on…. Hunter will be fine but I think he probably lays awake at night worrying about Babs and now Whitney as well…. I thought Glenn was looking worn out and a bit frail in the last episode.

• Love 3
On 9/17/2022 at 3:04 AM, Joan of Argh said:

I’m starting to wonder if she’s not comfortable in clothing anymore… in the past she always complained about being too hot and would force her friends to sit in the car with the air conditioner blasting and all the windows rolled down in the middle of winter!…. She’s almost 40 now and isn’t nearly as nimble and active as she used to be…. I bet she’s hotter than hell and less clothing is mandatory.  🤷‍♀️

I don't know if it is so much as it is about being hot as it is more about not being comfortable in clothing, period.  Same thing with sitting on the couch. When she's at home, she's often laying back.  Easier than sitting up.  Reminds me of all the folks on Dr. Now's show. 

• Love 3
On 9/7/2022 at 8:25 PM, Irate Panda said:

Ok, I just watched and the reveal was so raggedy…even for this show. I’m confused why did purple balloons come out? Did they say purple was a boy beforehand? I zoned out when the random people were added into the reveal…this episode really stunk.

Brenda, (the drag queen), decided the theme of the gender reveal party would be 'Kings & Queens'.   Purple and gold are considered 'royal' colours.   So instead of blue and/or pink, they went with purple for a boy and gold for a girl.

• Thanks 2