Type keyword(s) to search

Woodstone Manor: The I-saac Sees All (Spoilers&Speculation)

Neptune
  • Start Topic

Haven't seen this, but I might have missed it.  Also, not sure what thread it belongs, but maybe here since these might be harbingers of things to come...

The opening credits have new items on/around the desk.  I enjoyed reading what they all referred to for the first season, so has anyone figured out the second?  Maybe the tree photo for Sass's tree?

Anybody have a screen shot?

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Johann said:

Haven't seen this, but I might have missed it.  Also, not sure what thread it belongs, but maybe here since these might be harbingers of things to come...

The opening credits have new items on/around the desk.  I enjoyed reading what they all referred to for the first season, so has anyone figured out the second?  Maybe the tree photo for Sass's tree?

Anybody have a screen shot?

'Ghosts' on CBS: Easter Eggs in the Season 2 Opening Credits Hint at What's Ahead

https://popculture.com/tv-shows/news/ghosts-cbs-season-2-easter-eggs-opening-credits-hint-whats-ahead/ghosts-season-2-credits-easter-eggs.png?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Any Ghosts scoop? –Larry
Richie Moriarty, who plays Pete, told us that his arrow-stricken scout will be “stepping out of his timid self and making some moves” when it comes to his Alberta crush. “The big question is, what will be reciprocated, and where will this relationship go? It feels like our showrunners are kind of playing a long game with this relationship, which I’m very much on board with…. I’ve only read up to Episode 16 of [Season 2], so I don’t know what the other six episodes have in store for this season for Alberta and Pete, but I’m dying to know more and play it all out.”

• Love 2
On 1/13/2023 at 2:40 PM, kathyk24 said:

Can we discuss what we want to see in season three?

I'm new to the show, but I got caught up quickly on Paramount+.  The one thing I'd like to see is for them to drop the line "sucked off."  It quit being funny very quickly to me.   Maybe it's just more noticeable when you watch all of the episodes in just a few days!  Trevor doesn't want Sam to tell the other ghosts what it means, but Pete & Flower should know what that means.  Pete might be a bit naive, but I don't think he's that naive!  If anything, I would think the ghosts would say 'sucked up' since the spirit goes up, but either way, the double entendre has worn thin.  I'm not being a prude about it, I'm just tired of the running joke.  YMMV.   

I really love the show and look forward to a new episode!  Also, I never saw an explanation for the headless guy walking around.  IIRC, he was only in that one episode.  His head dropped off, and he said "not again,' then he meandered around the place and disappeared.  I'm just curious about his story.  

• Like 1

On Ghosts, we’ve learned how six of the eight main ghosts have died, except Hetty and Sas (unless I completely missed something!). Will we learn the source of their deaths this season? –Brenda
I got your excellent Q in front of showrunners Joe Port and Joe Wiseman, who wrote back, “While we won’t learn how everyone died this season, we can tell you that we will learn a lot about Alberta’s murder — including who did it and why….” (That was their dramatic ellipse, BTW.)

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

As for how the upcoming season 2 finale tees up the third season, Grodman hinted that major changes are coming.

"There's going to be a big cliffhanger that's going to definitely shake up what has been the norm for the last two years," he said. "I cannot elaborate on that, but it does seem like there might be some big transitions coming up."
https://www.etonline.com/ghosts-sneak-peek-tara-reid-visits-the-manor-to-attend-trevors-memorial-exclusive-198805

https://tvline.com/2023/02/08/ghosts-season-2-spoilers-trevor-hetty-asher-grodman-interview/

• Useful 1

I read a sweet fanfic about Thor, Sass, and Isaac watching Hetty grow up, and it’s striking to remember that they would’ve known her since she was a little girl. The story had her nicknaming Sass “Firefly”, and she thought they were high ranking servants that the other staff weren’t allowed to speak to. I’d love to see more background stories in that vein, even just as flashbacks. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Any scoop you can share on Ghosts? –Candy
As a matter of fact, Asher Grodman (aka Trevor) recently teased no less than the Season 2 finale for us, saying, “It’s going to have more flashbacks, some mysteries will be solved,” and “there is going to be an epic cliffhanger at the end — and we may not be sure who all is in the house at the end of it.”

• Mind Blown 2
9 hours ago, Neptune said:

Any scoop you can share on Ghosts? –Candy
As a matter of fact, Asher Grodman (aka Trevor) recently teased no less than the Season 2 finale for us, saying, “It’s going to have more flashbacks, some mysteries will be solved,” and “there is going to be an epic cliffhanger at the end — and we may not be sure who all is in the house at the end of it.”

This has me both intrigued and very nervous :p.