Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 27: Spoilers and Speculation

Melonie77
  • Start Topic

I really can't see it being so hard to abstain from having sex in the fantasy suites, especially because the fallout is gonna destroy their relationships and reputation. Zach in particular seems very image conscious which is why he's telling everyone in the world that he won't be having sex in the fantasy suites rather than just not having sex and keeping that private. It's 3 nights of not having sex, not 3 years. Why is it so hard?

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

That could be.  But I could see an alternate scenario:  he sleeps with Kaity and then tells the other two.  Kaity is upset because it should have been a private moment between the two of them instead of him blabbing about it to the others, Ariel is upset because she thought that they had a really "special" night and then she learns that Zach slept with Kaity which ruins her night, and Gabi is upset because Zach finally confesses that he doesn't like maple syrup.  

What I think is going to be rough -- worse than mustard on pancakes -- is:

I assume Gabi's date is first. He tells her NO SEX, and they spend the night mainlining maple or whatever.  Then Zach sleeps with either Kaity or Ariel.  THEN Gabi finds out about it, and spirals because she feels ugly and undesirable.  I believe that's the point we see in the previews with her having a moment on the beach.

THAT would feel awful.  "He was able to become a monk with me, but couldn't whip Little Zach out for Ariel/Kaity fast enough?"  In her shoes, I would be gone so fast I left scorch marks on the sand.

ETA: Now that I think about it, this might explain why Ariel isn't the Bachelorette.  If she and Zach actually have sex -- in fact, she's the ONLY one he has sex with -- then he sends her home, that says "thanks, Ariel, I got what I wanted, have a safe trip." I can easily imagine her being done with the franchise.

Edited by phlebas
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, phlebas said:

What I think is going to be rough -- worse than mustard on pancakes -- is:

I assume Gabi's date is first. He tells her NO SEX, and they spend the night mainlining maple or whatever.  Then Zach sleeps with either Kaity or Ariel.  THEN Gabi finds out about it, and spirals because she feels ugly and undesirable.  I believe that's the point we see in the previews with her having a moment on the beach.

THAT would feel awful.  "He was able to become a monk with me, but couldn't whip Little Zach out for Ariel/Kaity fast enough?"  In her shoes, I would be gone so fast I left scorch marks on the sand.

ETA: Now that I think about it, this might explain why Ariel isn't the Bachelorette.  If she and Zach actually have sex -- in fact, she's the ONLY one he has sex with -- then he sends her home, that says "thanks, Ariel, I got what I wanted, have a safe trip." I can easily imagine her being done with the franchise.

But didn't we hear that she is going to be on BIP?

With the Bachelorette starting to film shortly, they should be done end of May.   They can’t start filming BiP before then without cloning Jesse.  So they probably won’t be finalizing the cast until late May in case they want to include some of Charity’s guys. 

• Like 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

I thought someone earlier had something to that effect from RS.  Maybe I’m wrong.  I’d like to be.

That was me in the bachelorette spoilers thread - but Reality Steve just said at that point, that he expected them to show up (both Gabi and Ariel). This was only a guess on his part and not from any intel he obtained....nothing definite.
However, could some of this new info be a hint?...

Today RS had a little bit of BiP info barely worth typing but since I had to listen to his podcast to get it, here it is!

•  RS says Greer is letting producers know she is interested in BiP. She left some posts on her SM about how there is someone she hopes to meet on the beach.
  •  Although he didn't name any other women he said he has heard there are a lot of cast members from Zach's season who are "planting seeds" for a spot on BiP and they have been talking to the men from Gabbi and Rachel's season!
  • And he claims that these women are the very ones that viewers think were on the Bachelor looking for love. I guess he's implying they're ready to go wild on the beach?🤷🏻‍♀️

Here's to hoping they don't all come to BiP already coupled up with someone.

I hope they wait to film long enough to include some of the men from Charity's season. And I also hope we won't see any more of Katie's men.
I wouldn't mind if Erich showed up - even though he was a disappointment for Gabby I think he is very good-looking. I also wouldn't mind seeing Johnny again.

Who could RS be referring to from Zach's season? Many cast members from previous seasons have been ok with going on BiP. Could he be talking about Ariel and Gabi?

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 3

Check out this great breakdown of the fantasy suites / "sex week" previews from Bachelor Fantake. He puts all the previews together to analyze and point out clues, then offers a few theories on what might actually have happened....

One thing I don't understand about Zach's final eliminations is why Ariel went home before Gabi.

• Useful 3
4 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Check out this great breakdown of the fantasy suites / "sex week" previews from Bachelor Fantake. He puts all the previews together to analyze and point out clues, then offers a few theories on what might actually have happened....

One thing I don't understand about Zach's final eliminations is why Ariel went home before Gabi.

Daaaaaamn! That was some Zapruder-film-level analysis right there! That man has convinced me to believe every word he said. Meanwhile I was like, Kaity would never wear jorts (jean shorts) on her date—must be taken out of context, lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Daaaaaamn! That was some Zapruder-film-level analysis right there! That man has convinced me to believe every word he said. Meanwhile I was like, Kaity would never wear jorts (jean shorts) on her date—must be taken out of context, lol.

Me too!
Isn't he great!!??😂 I love this type of sleuthing.
What he says makes total sense. The producers always mislead w/ previews.
I'm curious about what other folks think of his analysis and conclusions...
@phlebas  @call me ishmael 😊

I'm still wondering how Ariel ended up #3 rather than 2.
Could the producers have actually been considering her for Bachelorette and knowing Zach wanted Kaity, asked him to release Ariel sooner hoping the extra week would enable them to still work out the shooting schedule?  

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

I'm curious about what other folks think of his analysis and conclusions...

I saw that yesterday!  Bachelor Fantake is normally really good, and he has a point about Zach looking so chipper at WTA and the general tendency of this show to lie outright in the previews  (Although he did pick Gabi to win over Kaity...)

It does appear that Zach effed up somewhere during Fantasy Suites.  Hardly a stop-the-presses moment. And if he did, I can totally see him blaming it on the women who are getting upset. And given Jesse's glee at mentioning "Sex Week," it appears his vow of chastity doesn't last long. 

I hope he actually does it with Kaity and not Ariel -- it seems clear Ariel is going home next, and the optics are pretty bad if you boink 'em and bounce 'em. Ask Clayton :)

I think it's most likely Gabi his hurt that he had sex with one of the others but turned her down. And I doubt Ariel is all that upset with going home at #3 -- she must sense that she and Zach don't work as much as we do.  God knows what Kaity's crying about -- maybe Zach is bad at sex?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-zach-no-sex-in-the-fantasy-suite-rule-bites-me-in-the-ass/

Zach saying he's so happy now and "wouldn't change anything" makes me really think it's Kaity that he sleeps with and the promos are just desperately trying to maintain any sense of mystery or drama. I can't see someone who is happily engaged walking around talking about how he wouldn't change a thing from his season if he slept with someone who isn't his fiancee. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Like 6
  • Useful 3
40 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-zach-no-sex-in-the-fantasy-suite-rule-bites-me-in-the-ass/

Zach saying he's so happy now and "wouldn't change anything" makes me really think it's Kaity that he sleeps with and the promos are just desperately trying to maintain any sense of mystery or drama. I can't see someone who is happily engaged walking around talking about how he wouldn't change a thing from his season if he slept with someone who isn't his fiancee. 

And Kaity could be crying because he has to leave her and go on 2 more dates.  

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

On 3/17/2023 at 3:37 AM, Melonie77 said:

So, after reading this article, I am more convinced that the play-by-play analysis of the preview that @Melonie77 posted is correct and Zach does NOT sleep with anyone. Read the quotes by Jesse here with that lens. He literally says what if the women want to sleep with you? I am convinced that Gabbi was just upset because Zach told her he doesn’t want to sleep with any of them in the fantasy suites, whereas Kaity’s meltdown was because she is so in love and started to panic that what if he doesn’t choose her. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, JenE4 said:

So, after reading this article, I am more convinced that the play-by-play analysis of the preview that @Melonie77 posted is correct and Zach does NOT sleep with anyone.

I agree! Either he slept with no one or only Kaity. And as you suggested Kaity is stressed out with last-minute worry she won't end up as Zach's final choice after all.

• Like 2

I don't watch too many reality shows - just the Bachelor franchise, two dancing shows, and one of the Real Housewives shows - RHOBH...
So I have a question - Do any other reality shows edit their content including the previews as much as this show does?? The amount of frankenbiting, substituting of film from totally different sequences, and overall extreme editing is becoming more and more obvious in the Bachelor franchise.

Not only have these previews been heavily edited, but I noticed some weird editing during the WTA episode, and I think the editors took an undercurrent of jealousy that formed this season between a group of highly competitive very pretty girls and shaped it into something very different. And we had all the BiP cast members' complaints from last season about producer manipulation and editing. There has been talk for years about how manipulated this show is.
The series UnReal implies everything is totally manufactured. Since we do get some actual relationships out of this franchise, I have to believe there is at least some reality involved!
Are there any other 'reality' shows that are edited as much as this franchise?

• Like 1
On 3/17/2023 at 12:02 AM, Melonie77 said:

Here's to hoping they don't all come to BiP already coupled up with someone.

The last few years have been awful because of this. None of the relationships on BIP are new or organic.

We all just have to get used to it, unfortunately. 

The show has now become people who have previously DMed/already dating meeting on a beach.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:
On 3/19/2023 at 12:10 PM, Melonie77 said:

I agree! Either he slept with no one or only Kaity. And as you suggested Kaity is stressed out with last-minute worry she won't end up as Zach's final choice after all.

Yes that all makes sense!

Whoops! but now we know that wasn't true - they managed to surprise us!

I was really swayed by that YouTuber that it was nothing, so it ended up being a shocking twist to me that it was even more dramatic than the preview led us to believe.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2

What if, up until or through FS, Gabi had the edge and Reality Steve wasn't too far off with the initial rumor that Gabi was F1. But then his subsequent guilt spiral afterwards changed things…?

I can't help but wonder if he wanted to keep Ariel and cut Gabi, but after sleeping with Gabi and then telling everyone about it, he felt even more guilt and didn't think it'd look good to cut the one girl he slept with. 

I just don't see his connection with Gabi being as strong or stronger than Ariel's and Kaity's, so the series of events don't make sense to me. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2

I don't think Gabi being the F1 (the initial spoiler) came from Reality Steve. He was later this year and only went public once he confirmed it was Kaity. The Gabi spoiler was someone on social media. 

I found it interesting (and pretty mature) that Kaity wasn't so much upset that he slept with Gabi, but rather that he chose to tell her all about it in that moment. She basically admitted she assumed he would sleep with other people and was relatively okay with it, just didn't want to hear about it. Maybe this is why they can still be engaged despite everything.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, SallyAlbright said:

She basically admitted she assumed he would sleep with other people and was relatively okay with it, just didn't want to hear about it.

And that’s what makes this show trash TV. 😂 People convince us (maybe just me) that they are classy, only to turn their basic instincts into low class entertainment. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, phlebas said:

There's a hypothesis out there's that Gabi self-eliminates. Can't say I'd blame her.

Hmmmm....Even w/ spoilers it's become very difficult to figure out the finale this year! Reality Steve says the 'winner' is Kaity but there was someone on social media plus Bachelor Fantake on YouTube who were originally sure it was Gabi. The Fantake guy is usually pretty good with how he breaks down the previews. I left his breakdown of Fantasy Suites night above on March 17th. Although he did not guess that Zach slept with Gabi, his video was super interesting in how he put the clues together via the previews from the entire season.

I wonder if the photo that came out of Z and Kaity at the finale supposedly proving he chose her, is definitive or not.
I never saw that picture. Does anyone know where to find it?

I just found this from Bachelor Fantake....

• Useful 2
15 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Hmmmm....Even w/ spoilers it's become very difficult to figure out the finale this year! Reality Steve says the 'winner' is Kaity but there was someone on social media plus Bachelor Fantake on YouTube who were originally sure it was Gabi. The Fantake guy is usually pretty good with how he breaks down the previews. I left his breakdown of Fantasy Suites night above on March 17th. Although he did not guess that Zach slept with Gabi, his video was super interesting in how he put the clues together via the previews from the entire season.

I wonder if the photo that came out of Z and Kaity at the finale supposedly proving he chose her, is definitive or not.
I never saw that picture. Does anyone know where to find it?

I just found this from Bachelor Fantake....

But doesn’t the fact that it’s from a promo mean it’s wrong?

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2
35 minutes ago, deSchenke said:

There's a ridiculous rumor out there that he ends up with Kaity, they split, and now he's with sparkle chest (Jess). As stated by Ria of Chicks in the Office podcast.

Yeah, that one would certainly be dramatic! haha But Reality Steve seems to think it's ridiculous and she (this Ria person) also admitted she has no idea if it's true, it's just something she heard. I'd take that one with a large dose of salt but hey, stranger things have happened. 

Here is the photo of Zach and what certainly looks like Kaity at the final rose ceremony. No idea what's happened since then but I believe Reality Steve said last week that they're still happily engaged. 

Edited by SallyAlbright
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)
On 3/25/2023 at 12:40 PM, call me ishmael said:

But doesn’t the fact that it’s from a promo mean it’s wrong?

That mini preview does seem to intentionally mislead but I don't know.
Here's Bachelor Nation's analysis of the previews for the finale - there is footage of Kaity talking to Zach's family yet no evidence of Gabi meeting them is shown.
I'm wondering how much viewer fall-out there might be if Zach picks Kaity after sleeping with Gabi. The way things look now, this really is a messy season-ending.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

That mini preview does seem to intentionally mislead but I don't know.
Here's Bachelor Nation's analysis of the previews for the finale - there is footage of Kaity talking to Zach's family yet no evidence of Gabi meeting them is shown.
I'm wondering how much viewer fall-out there might be if Zach picks Kaity after sleeping with Gabi. The way things look now, this really is a messy season-ending.

Most unspoiled people I've talked to or seen posting definitely assume he's picking Kaity because otherwise he would have just slept with Gabi, not regretted it, and not told anyone. If Gabi was the final pick there would be no real drama so it felt like last week gave it away. I feel like this week will be more of a straightforward finale where he and Kaity just get engaged with no real issues (maybe Gabi even leaves early or is sent home early, though that promo could also just be spliced from her saying something like "If I don't get clarity, I won't be meeting Zach's family.").

Kaity seemed weirdly mature and over everything by the end of last episode, but who knows?! For the sake of my personal entertainment, I hope there's more twists to come 😂

• Like 4
38 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Most unspoiled people I've talked to or seen posting definitely assume he's picking Kaity because otherwise he would have just slept with Gabi, not regretted it, and not told anyone. If Gabi was the final pick there would be no real drama so it felt like last week gave it away. I feel like this week will be more of a straightforward finale where he and Kaity just get engaged with no real issues (maybe Gabi even leaves early or is sent home early, though that promo could also just be spliced from her saying something like "If I don't get clarity, I won't be meeting Zach's family.").

Kaity seemed weirdly mature and over everything by the end of last episode, but who knows?! For the sake of my personal entertainment, I hope there's more twists to come 😂

I'm hoping it will be Kaity - but I just don't understand why he insisted he would not sleep with anyone/Gabi and then the next morning he said they both decided being intimate was the right thing to do. Everything you laid out seems feasible but I just wonder how the Gabi part will get wrapped up. I feel bad for her as she will be hurt and apparently, she is also catching a lot of negativity from Bachelor Nation. This is what I meant by viewer fallout. If he is indeed choosing Kaity then sending Gabi home before the ceremony would be the best thing for her. Sleeping w/ G and telling the world really made the end of the show very messy. How ironic considering Zach avoided drama like the plague all season long!🙃

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

I'm hoping it will be Kaity - but I just don't understand why he insisted he would not sleep with anyone/Gabi and then the next morning he said they both decided being intimate was the right thing to do. Everything you laid out seems feasible but I just wonder how the Gabi part will get wrapped up. I feel bad for her as she will be hurt and apparently, she is also catching a lot of negativity from Bachelor Nation. This is what I meant by viewer fallout. If he is indeed choosing Kaity then sending Gabi home before the ceremony would be the best thing for her. Sleeping w/ G and telling the world really made the end of the show very messy. How ironic considering Zach avoided drama like the plague all season long!🙃

I think the big danger for Zach in terms of public reaction is how he and Jesse were joking around about “sex week” at WTA.  Knowing how it played out with Gabi he seems really heartless.  Because whether they slept together or not she clearly expected it to remain between them.

I have seen reports that kaity was actually the first date and Gabi was the second but I don’t know how that works in terms of what we have seen.

• Like 4
On 3/25/2023 at 1:59 PM, deSchenke said:

There's a ridiculous rumor out there that he ends up with Kaity, they split, and now he's with sparkle chest (Jess). As stated by Ria of Chicks in the Office podcast.

I saw this. Ria says she got an anonymous DM with this. It appears eyes are rolling all up and down the fandom.  I know Reality Steve isn't really a journalist, but he's Edward R Murrow compared to the crowd at Barstool.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, DEL901 said:

At least she seems to be getting sympathy.  Wasn’t she getting hate last week?

I saw her getting a ton of sympathy last week too! There were references to hate but I saw overwhelmingly positive and supportive things on social media when I tried to search. She seems to be a huge fan favorite. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Too bad they didn’t wait and picked her for The Bachelorette though she might be over this whole schtick.  

Yeah she earned it after what she went through! It might have been the perfect boost to help get her past her insecurities.  I seem to remember the show sometimes giving the lead to people who had negative experiences during their original season. A recent example would be Gabby and Rachel. Making this current Gabi the next lead would have left this season's ending with a more positive spin. It's harder to feel happy for Zach and Kaity knowing that Gabi was really hurt.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
On 2/28/2023 at 3:00 PM, DEL901 said:

Wonder if he really means it. Emily talked about no Fantasy Suites.  She actually had them, but had it written in her contract that they couldn’t be shown or even acknowledged.  

I didn't see her season and am curious how this worked out. I wonder if she still had them in order to get off-camera time to talk w/ her finalists. If they didn't air her overnights was her season shorter or did they show something else instead of a fantasy suites week?

In the Chicks in the Office recap podcast after the show, Ria dressed as a clown and read all the DMs that led to that weirdo Jess story.

She seems to have learned to not dabble in the spoiler games if you're not ready.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

I didn't see her season and am curious how this worked out. I wonder if she still had them in order to get off-camera time to talk w/ her finalists. If they didn't air her overnights was her season shorter or did they show something else instead of a fantasy suites week?

They had Fantasy Suite week.  They just pretended she said good night to the men at the end of the dates.  

• Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

Yeah she earned it after what she went through! It might have been the perfect boost to help get her past her insecurities.  I seem to remember the show sometimes giving the lead to people who had negative experiences during their original season. A recent example would be Gabby and Rachel. Making this current Gabi the next lead would have left this season's ending with a more positive spin. It's harder to feel happy for Zach and Kaity knowing that Gabi was really hurt.

I agree.  I couldn't really be happy for Zach and Kaity because of the way he botched his experience with Gabi.  I wouldn't have been bothered by it if it was the normal, he didn't choose her thing.  But just how he treated her in regard to the sexuality aspect, him trying to reassure her, saying he didn't know until the last minute--and then with Kaity--I chose her a long time ago but had to wait.  It just all made me sad for what Gabi went through.  He could have done much better and he knows better about how to treat people.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, alexa said:

I agree.  I couldn't really be happy for Zach and Kaity because of the way he botched his experience with Gabi.  I wouldn't have been bothered by it if it was the normal, he didn't choose her thing.  But just how he treated her in regard to the sexuality aspect, him trying to reassure her, saying he didn't know until the last minute--and then with Kaity--I chose her a long time ago but had to wait.  It just all made me sad for what Gabi went through.  He could have done much better and he knows better about how to treat people.

Just based on his expressions when he was with her, he definitely chose Kaity weeks ago, even if he didn’t consciously acknowledge it.  

• Like 5
7 hours ago, alexa said:

7 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Just based on his expressions when he was with her, he definitely chose Kaity weeks ago, even if he didn’t consciously acknowledge it.  

How true! Even without the spoilers, it was obvious it was Kaity from very early on. Ever since the overnight museum date, I thought it was clear she was his choice but I agree he may not have consciously come to terms with that decision since there was such a strong pull towards Gabi too.

I do still like Zach and feel he is a good person - I think part of the reason this was a mess was that Zach really empathized with Gabi's insecurities. He was an overweight child/teen and may have understood her issues about feeling second best more than some viewers realize.

IMO Zach was a no-nonsense, honest, 'right-reasons' bachelor who had all good intentions and was truly looking for a wife. I wonder why he did not get better advice from Jessie and Sean about how to handle the no-sex decision. It really wasn't a bad idea but he should have made the decision public before the actual dates so the girls knew prior to the week fantasy suite dates began.

And of course, making the decision to sleep with Gabi was not a good idea either. I'm still confused about why he did that. He seems to have made it clear that they made a conscious decision to do so and it was not a loss of control. This is another issue that 'taints' his engagement for me - the fact that he slept with Gabi. I really don't think (despite all his kissing) that Zach is a player who just wanted a conquest so this whole issue is very puzzling.

The producers/editors share in the responsibility for the cloud hanging over Zach and Kaity's engagement. They pushed and heavily portrayed the narrative of Gabi's betrayal and heartbreak. They actually gave Gabi the 'next-bachelorette edit' by focusing so much on her anguish and I'm baffled by their decision to do this. Any other season and I would be certain that Gabi was getting the next lead. The fact that Gabi 'deserved' to be the next bachelorette after what she went through, makes me even less interested than I already am in watching Charity's season. 
I think TPTB sort of sabotaged Zach's ending with Kaity and took advantage of Gabi. I feel bad for the three of them and hope it all works out with the engagement and friendships that were forged during the season.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

How true! Even without the spoilers, it was obvious it was Kaity from very early on. Ever since the overnight museum date, I thought it was clear she was his choice but I agree he may not have consciously come to terms with that decision since there was such a strong pull towards Gabi too.

I do still like Zach and feel he is a good person - I think part of the reason this was a mess was that Zach really empathized with Gabi's insecurities. He was an overweight child/teen and may have understood her issues about feeling second best more than some viewers realize.

IMO Zach was a no-nonsense, honest, 'right-reasons' bachelor who had all good intentions and was truly looking for a wife. I wonder why he did not get better advice from Jessie and Sean about how to handle the no-sex decision. It really wasn't a bad idea but he should have made the decision public before the actual dates so the girls knew prior to the week fantasy suite dates began.

And of course, making the decision to sleep with Gabi was not a good idea either. I'm still confused about why he did that. He seems to have made it clear that they made a conscious decision to do so and it was not a loss of control. This is another issue that 'taints' his engagement for me - the fact that he slept with Gabi. I really don't think (despite all his kissing) that Zach is a player who just wanted a conquest so this whole issue is very puzzling.

The producers/editors share in the responsibility for the cloud hanging over Zach and Kaity's engagement. They pushed and heavily portrayed the narrative of Gabi's betrayal and heartbreak. They actually gave Gabi the 'next-bachelorette edit' by focusing so much on her anguish and I'm baffled by their decision to do this. Any other season and I would be certain that Gabi was getting the next lead. The fact that Gabi 'deserved' to be the next bachelorette after what she went through, makes me even less interested than I already am in watching Charity's season. 
I think TPTB sort of sabotaged Zach's ending with Kaity and took advantage of Gabi. I feel bad for the three of them and hope it all works out with the engagement and friendships that were forged during the season.

They also made it look like his first date was with Kaity, then he went out with Gabi and was conflicted.   But the dates were in the reverse order.  He was conflicted after his date with Gabi but when he say Kaity the next morning, everything was clear.  

• Like 3