Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 27: Spoilers and Speculation

Melonie77
  • Start Topic

Reality Steve reported today that he has heard the next bachelor will NOT be Nate!

He was told that Nate was offered the role but turned it down. He however made a point of saying he doesn't know if Nate merely claimed to have turned it down in order to save face or if he was made a legitimate offer. Either way it seems that RS is confident that it will NOT be Nate.

Perhaps there was just too much trouble over the deceit with the ex-girlfriends, the other alleged stories that came out, and the reaction to the misogynist comments made on the bachelor themed pod cast produced by previous cast members. Or maybe Nate felt he did not want to put his daughter through any scrutiny raised by attention from the show or perhaps he is indeed in a new relationship with the women has was photographed with last weekend. Although I wish him well, I am relieved we will have the opportunity to have someone who may be more of a "right-reasons" lead.

• Love 3

Reality Steve also offered some speculation on who he thinks the bachelor may be....he has not heard anything yet but his only guess right now is Zach. He seems to think that Z is the only feasible one from this Bachelorette season. He specifically mentions that "he does not see it being" any of the following guys - Aven, Jason, Spencer, Ethan, or Logan.

RS is hoping they get someone brand new.

• Love 3

The media is starting to report Reality Steve's information about Nate NOT getting the Bachelor role:
"Reality Steve Says (Nate) Is No Longer in the Running to Be the Next Bachelor
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a41065687/nate-mitchell-not-bachelor-reality-steve/

In Reality Steve's podcast from 9/2/22 he once again mentions that he thinks the role could go to Zach and this time he also says Aven could be a potential bach as well. These are just guesses on his part as he hasn't heard anything yet.
RS also pointed out for the second time that he doesn't know if Nate is telling the truth about having turned the role down. Steve said Nate may have been told by producers that they were going in another direction but Nate is just claiming to have rejected the role. However, he ends the discussion by saying "Safe to say Nate is not going to be the bachelor for whatever reason, so we can move on from there."

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Melonie77 said:

"Who Will Be Cast as the Next Bachelor? The 3 Best Theories, Right This Way"
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a38695207/who-is-the-next-bachelor-season-27/

This article doesn't consider any of the men who make it longer into Rachel and Gabby’s season.
What about Zach or Aven?😁

The three they say should be considered…Rodney went to Paradise, Greg always looks depressed and Meatball was out of contention even before the Marinara bath.    Personally, I agree Zach and Aven should be front runners.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

The three they say should be considered…Rodney went to Paradise, Greg always looks depressed and Meatball was out of contention even before the Marinara bath.    Personally, I agree Zach and Aven should be front runners.  

I just loved Rodney, just the thought of him makes me smile. Zach is really handsome, it seems in the first episode there was a teaser that he was hiding something? and Aven is a great catch. Oh I hope Rodney doesnt act like jerk on there, Ill nevrr forget watching that venmo guy go from the sweetest to the biggest player on there and I hated it.

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

So did Nick V. and Colton before their respective seasons.

Very true, but I don’t see Rodney, eho I love, in the same position.   Colton’s visit to Paradise was right after his season on the Bachelor and they were trying to rehab Nick’s reputation.  

Reality Steve reported some fresh news about Nate. He was recently seen in the Hamptons in New York with the same girl he was photographed with a couple of weeks ago while grocery shopping in his hometown of Chicago. She is apparently his girlfriend and he has been with her for a while now....Steve was told about the girl quite some time ago long before the grocery store photo emerged. RS said he heard that Nate wants to see if this relationship will work out.

You can see the one photo that surfaced of them in this article:
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-nate-mitchell-spotted-holding-hands-with-mystery-woman/

Edited by Melonie77
  • Love 2

Robert Mills, senior vice president of ABC Studios that the next Bachelor will be revealed during the second part of Gabby and Rachel's finale next week which will be three hours long on September 20. Filming of the new season will begin on the 23rd, a couple of days after that Bachelorette season ended.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Gabby and Rachel's finale next week which will be three hours long on September 20

Why????????   So it’ll be 45 minutes of Bachelor stuff and then the Bros movie?  Which actually fine with me. 

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, LBS said:

Why????????   So it’ll be 45 minutes of Bachelor stuff and then the Bros movie?  Which actually fine with me. 

Check out the Bachelorette spoilers.  Lots of potential drama, but agree three hours, yikes!

• Love 2

Reality Steve has posted his blog throughout the morning that filming of the new Bachelor season begins on September 26 and will conclude before Thanksgiving.

The blog also posted there will be two women will competing in the next season, Davia Bunch (Miss South Carolina (America) 2018) and Catherine "Cat" Wong. The rest of the potential contestant list will be posted in The Bachelor's Facebook page within days after The Bachelorette finale.

https://realitysteve.com/2022/09/20/exclusive-two-of-zachs-women-on-this-season-of-the-bachelor-when-it-begins-filming/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 1

RS posted on his Twitter feed that five girls from The Bachelorette finale will be Bailey Brown, Brianna Thorbourne, Brooklyn Willie, Cat Wong (mentioned above from previous post) and Christina Mandrell.

Christina is a divorced mother who has a daughter and is related to Barbara Mandrell.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I hope this is a sign that TPTB are finally getting serious about pre-screening contestants' past social media activity.

I wonder if it was more of them monitoring the internet and realizing her dirty laundry had already been exposed.  If they’d screened properly, she’d have never made it to the point names are released.  

• Love 4
On 9/5/2022 at 8:30 PM, DEL901 said:

Very true, but I don’t see Rodney, eho I love, in the same position.   Colton’s visit to Paradise was right after his season on the Bachelor and they were trying to rehab Nick’s reputation.  

Remember coltons gut wrenching “ feelings” for becca. In such a sucker i beleived him- was that before of after cassie??

Looks like Zach has some good age-appropriate ranges among his girls. And I'm so glad the one who thought blaming a girl for getting assaulted was cut. Who knows what her views would be on other important subjects and Zach doesn't need that - he's too nice.

• Love 1

From Reality Steve's Twitter:

@RealitySteve
Oct 1
(SPOILER): Zach’s uncle, Patrick Warburton (“Puddy” from Seinfeld), hosted todays group date. The women had to put on a puppet show.

---------------------------------

(I was hoping they would include Puddy during the season!😊)

Also from RS's Tweets: The recipient of Zach's first impression rose on night 1.

1aaaaaaaUntitled.thumb.jpg.6877af8478b45310712d246e63d20ce3.jpg

• Love 1
On 9/26/2022 at 7:29 PM, nlkm9 said:

Honestly, yes she could have worded it better, but she posted this how many years ago? I think taking someone off a show because if an unpopular opinion is a bit much. But it is what it is. 

That's how it works.  ABC needs viewers to watch their programming, so they're going to avoid putting on problematic people who they think might anger those viewers. (Within reason -- they definitely aren't going to vet their contestants beforehand.)  

If this stuff had come out after filming began, it would be different.  But since they could just lift Vanessa out with no problems, pull her and prep for the next contestant to have a swastika tattoo or whatever.

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
On 10/2/2022 at 4:54 AM, Melonie77 said:

From Reality Steve's Twitter:

@RealitySteve
Oct 1
(SPOILER): Zach’s uncle, Patrick Warburton (“Puddy” from Seinfeld), hosted todays group date. The women had to put on a puppet show.

---------------------------------

(I was hoping they would include Puddy during the season!😊)

Also from RS's Tweets: The recipient of Zach's first impression rose on night 1.

1aaaaaaaUntitled.thumb.jpg.6877af8478b45310712d246e63d20ce3.jpg

how many folks think puddy was part of the reason zach got the gig? I think its a plus for sure :)

]

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Reality Steve's latest blog on the rundown in Zach's season:

Some filming updates regarding Zach’s season that are in today’s podcast:

-Episode #6 begins filming today or tomorrow in Stockholm, Sweden
-A few of the limo entrances this season: someone does the TikTok trend of tortilla slapping with Zach, someone does a play on their name, someone brings in a pig on a leash to name a few.
-Someone gets eliminated during the cocktail party on night 1
-Something happens on night 1 that I wanna say hasn’t happened in probably 15-20 seasons
-Alyssa (Aly) Jacobs 1-on-1 date in episode 3 that I spoiled on Twitter with a video of her at a winery in Santa Barbara a couple weeks ago, they also went skydiving that day.
-There is a rose ceremony where only 1 women didn’t get a rose.
-There are more than one self-eliminations early on. Those can be tricky because it might be shown a different way, but basically those eliminations happen before a rose ceremony.
-The 5 women that Zach met on the ATFR – Bailey, Brianna, Brooklyn, Cat, and Christina – just keep them in mind for the time being. There’s something about those 5 that is fairly interesting.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2022/10/20/podcast-309-interview-with-elizabeth-brown-from-the-bachelor-and-bachelor-pad-1-exclusive-where-are-they-headed-for-episode-6-of-zachs-season-some-filming-notes-column-podcast/

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

RS spoilers are here for the whole season up until F3:

Rose Ceremony #1: 30 to 20 (Los Angeles, CA 🇺🇸)

Some of the limo entraces gimmicks by the women:

Bailey – She had a sticker that said “Hi my name is Bailey,” since Zach had a hard time remembering her name on the ATFR.
Brooklyn – She had a haystack as part of her entrance since her background is a professional barrel racer.
Christina – She arrived on a party bus.
Greer – Did the tortilla slap challenge that’s kind of a craze on TikTok.
Holland – Zach had his first 1-on-1 in Holland in with Rachel, and Holland made a joke to him about being in the wrong Holland.
Mercedes – She brought a pig on a leash. Not sure why.

Madison Johnson was eliminated before the first rose ceremony. I believe she was the over aggressive one that was stealing him too many times on the first night and Zach basically told her he didn’t see a connection with her. She might’ve even asked during one of the many times she saw him, if he didn’t see it with her to send her home. So he did.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Cara Ammon, Holland Parsons, Lekha Ravi, Olivia Lewis, Olivia Miller, Rebecca, Sonia Sharma, Vanessa Dinh, and Viktoria Eichner. Madison Johnson eliminated before the rose ceremony.

First time in almost 15 years that 10 people got sent home on night 1. Which meant that everyone got to be on a date in episodes 2 & 3. Usually 2 or 3 people don’t get dates in those episodes because they have too many left. But not this season.

Rose Ceremony #2: 20 to 17 (LA, CA 🇺🇸)

Group Date:This was the group date that Victoria Fuller, Courtney Robertson, and Tahzjuan Perkins were “judges” at. It was hosted by Latto, the rapper who sings “Big Energy.” Bailey, Brianna, Brooklyn, Cat Carter, Davia, Genevie, Kat, Kylee, and Mercedes. Brianna was awarded the “winner” for having the “big bitch energy” by Latto.

1-on-1: Christina Mandrell. This was the date at the Anaheim Hills golf course and then at the Orange County Mining Company for dinner. Christina got a rose.

Group Date: Each girl had to put on a puppet show. Gabby, Anastasia (in a bathrobe), Greer, Ally, Kimberly, Kaity, Ariel, Victoria, Charity, and Jessica.

Ally volunteered to go first. Her bit was using a puppet version of herself to practice her first kiss with Zach on an orange. Then a Zach puppet joined and the puppets kissed. When she came off stage to hug him, the audience said to kiss her but he didn’t.

Greer went second and apparently wasn’t very good. She had sock puppets.

Gabby went next. She had gabby and Greer puppets and talked about them being sorority sisters and Greer getting the first impression rose. Then talked about them becoming sister wives.

Kimberly had an angel puppet and a devil puppet (like she had both of them sitting on her shoulder talking to her). She was talking about the first night coming out of the limo. And the angel would tell her nice things and the devil would say things to make her insecure. The angel would say things like that she looked great and deserved to be there. The devil would say everyone else was prettier and she didn’t deserve to be there. Basically a message about being confident in yourself.

Ariel mentioned being Ukranian during her puppet show.

Anastasia came up in her bathrobe. She had a hot tub prop set up (like a cardboard cutout type thing) and was wearing a bikini top under her robe. She brought Zach up on stage and had him pop a bottle of champagne while they pretended to be in the hot tub.

Kaity had puppets that looked like her and Zach and I think the premise was that they got married, and then “9 months later” her puppet is laying down giving birth. She made “labor” heavy breathing noises. She had Zach’s puppet like looking at the baby come out.

Charity had a puppet therapist that kept telling her to drink tequila for all of her problems. And then she did a shot of tequila on stage.

Jessica centered around the idea of finding a fairytale ending.

Victoria went last. Her costume was like a fortune teller box with a curtain. She talked about 2 years ago her house being flooded, and if she could get through that she could get through Zach dating 30 other women. She made a joke something along the lines of if they have a problem in the future (like a bridge to get over) they “shall cross” it together. So it was a play on his last name.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Cat Carter, Kimberly Gutierrez, Victoria Jameson.

Rose Ceremony #3: 17 to 14 (LA, CA 🇺🇸)

1-on-1: Kaity Biggar. Museum of Natural History I believe was the night portion. Not sure what they did during the day. Kaity got a rose.

Group Date: Tackle football game at Moorpark College. Jesse and Hannah Storm announce. Blue Team: Ariel, Bailey, Brooklyn, Charity, Christina, Kat, and Kylee. Yellow Team: Anastasia, Brianna, Davia, Gabby, Genevie, Greer, Jessica, and Mercedes.

1-on-1: Alyssa (Aly) Jacobs. Skydiving into winery. Babcock Winery & Vineyards in Santa Barbara. Aly got a rose.

I believe that Bailey self-eliminated but I don’t know why. Rumors of her being bullied by others, but not confirmed. Zach and Bailey didn’t have a connection and he sent her home before the rose ceremony.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Christina Mandrell. Her elimination a week after getting a rose I believe had to do with her behavior at the cocktail party. Heard she was acting erratic and might’ve been drinking too much.

Rose Ceremony #4: Bahamas 🇧🇸 (14 to 11)

1-on-1: Kat Izzo.

Group Date: Ariel, Aly, Charity, Kaity, Kylee, Anastasia, Davia, Gabby, Genevie, Greer, Jessica, and Mercedes.

1-on-1: Brooklyn Willie.

I believe Anastasia self-eliminated this episode due to a close friend suddenly passing away.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Genevie Mayo, and Davia Bunch. Anastasia Keramidas self-eliminates earlier in the episode.

Rose Ceremony #5: London, England 🇬🇧 (11 to 9?)

1-on-1: Ariel Frenkel. Got a rose.

Group Date: Aly, Brooklyn, Charity, Kaity, Kat, Kylee, Greer, Jessica, and Mercedes.

1-on-1: Gabby Elnicki. Got a rose.

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: We know 11 women went to London for Rose Ceremony #5, and by the end of Rose Ceremony #6, they have 7 left. So Aly Jacobs, Kylee Russell, Mercedes Northup, and Jessica Girod are the 4 that were gone in London and Estonia. I’m just not sure which ones were eliminated where other than I’m pretty sure Jessica was eliminated in Estonia.

Rose Ceremony #6: Tallinn, Estonia 🇪🇪 (9 to 7?)

1-on-1: Charity Lawson.

Group Date:: All dependent on who went home when and who got the other 1-on-1 this episode.

1-on-1: ???

Rose Ceremony Eliminations: Jessica Girod. We know 11 women went to London for Rose Ceremony #5, and by the end of this Rose Ceremony #6, they have 7 left. So Aly Jacobs, Kylee Russell, Mercedes Northup, and Jessica Girod are the 4 that were gone in London and Estonia. I’m just not sure which ones were eliminated where other than I’m pretty sure Jessica was eliminated in Estonia.

Rose Ceremony #7: Budapest, Hungary 🇭🇺 (7 to 4)

1-on-1: Kaity Biggar.

1-on-1: Brooklyn Willie. Brooklyn was sent home on this date.

Not sure if they did the “if you get a rose on the 1-on-1 you’re safe” and had no rose ceremony, but 7 women went to Hungary and I know that Brooklyn was sent home on her date. The other two women eliminated in Hungary were Kat Izzo and Greer Blitzer.

Rose Ceremony #8: Hometowns

Monday, Oct. 31st – Gabriella Elnicki. Vermont.

Wednesday, Nov. 2nd – Ariel Frenkel. New York, NY.

Friday, Nov. 4th – Charity Lawson. Columbus, GA.

Sunday, Nov. 6th – Kaity Biggar. Austin, TX.

Rose Ceremony Elimination: Charity Lawson.

Rose Ceremony #9: Overnights (Krabi, Thailand 🇹🇭)

That’s where we stand right now with Gabriella Elnicki, Ariel Frenkel, and Kaity Biggar your final 3. As I get more info, I will fill in the rest. The final 3 rose ceremony should’ve filmed last night.

Link: https://realitysteve.com/2022/11/15/exclusive-your-spoilers-for-zachs-season-thru-final-3/

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Reality Steve has the final three.  I can’t copy / paste using my iPad, but maybe someone else can.  I did print screen the4 who get hometowns.  Charity gets sent home. 

2AF08A7D-0DE4-414B-834B-7A7DA613493B.jpeg

D5547D50-0B60-4338-8736-042918BB37E7.jpeg

Yes! Kaity is my favorite so far, so for once I picked a contender, lol. I don’t know who the other 3 are yet. 
ETA literally as soon as I posted this, he started talking to Charity, lol.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I don't know how reputable https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/ is, but they have apparently announced Zach's final rose:

Hide contents

Gabi.  I guess she forgave him for not liking maple syrup. It seems they are still together and engaged at the moment.

Reality Steve hasn't gone beyond the Final 3 yet, so we'll find out soon enough if this is true.

Oh I thought reality Steve said she’s the final winner ? Did I get it from a different source ? I don’t know lol 

7 minutes ago, Jax7917 said:

Oh I thought reality Steve said she’s the final winner ? Did I get it from a different source ? I don’t know lol 

Maybe he did but didn't update his web page?  Or my browser is broken and I'm looking at cached data? :)

Either way, I have no problem with any of the final three so far. I'm a sucker for strong eyebrows.  (Thank YOU  lifelong crush on Jennifer Connelly)

1 hour ago, phlebas said:

I don't know how reputable https://www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever/ is, but they have apparently announced Zach's final rose:

Reveal spoiler

Gabi.  I guess she forgave him for not liking maple syrup. It seems they are still together and engaged at the moment.

Reality Steve hasn't gone beyond the Final 3 yet, so we'll find out soon enough if this is true.

You don’t need spoiler tags since this is the spoiler thread. 

Gabi is from Vermont but lives in Houston.  Isn’t he in Texas as well?