Type keyword(s) to search

Snake In The Grass - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Snake in the Grass is a social experiment that will drop four strangers in the wild with the chance to win $100,000. The catch is one of them is a saboteur called the "snake."

I couldn't find a thread or forum for this so I guess nobody else is watching it? lol

Anyway, in last night's episode Big Brother vs Survivor did I miss something about the mask?  When they got the boat out to the buoy, Bobby said that nobody found the mask and then they showed a close up of it hanging in a tree.  I don't remember him telling them to look for the mask and, the way they showed the mask, it made it look like the snake threw it up in the tree.  I don't think I was dozing off during the episode. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2022 at 12:27 PM, KeithJ said:

Snake in the Grass is a social experiment that will drop four strangers in the wild with the chance to win $100,000. The catch is one of them is a saboteur called the "snake."

I couldn't find a thread or forum for this so I guess nobody else is watching it? lol

Anyway, in last night's episode Big Brother vs Survivor did I miss something about the mask?  When they got the boat out to the buoy, Bobby said that nobody found the mask and then they showed a close up of it hanging in a tree.  I don't remember him telling them to look for the mask and, the way they showed the mask, it made it look like the snake threw it up in the tree.  I don't think I was dozing off during the episode. 

I watched this episode and I didn't see anything about the mask either until Bobby Bones mentioned it. 
I was distracted by all of the work Janelle has had done on her face though. She's such an attractive lady and only in her early 40s. She's done too much, too soon. But she's very athletic and a great reality personality.

• Love 1

I watched the first couple of episodes of this, then missed a few, then watched this one last night.  You're correct that nothing was said about the mask.  In fact, I rewound it and looked at the map.  It showed the boat, the motor and the fuel.  It did not show a mask.  Considering they told us who the snake was before the end, and showed a lot of the work the snake was doing, if the snake had tossed the mask up, I think they would have told us.  It was just weird and I think a bad edit that the mask was not mentioned until it was too late.

I didn't like that they told us who the snake was before the end.  I like to try to figure it out as we go.  The other episodes I watched they didn't reveal it until the end.  Did they do that on any others episodes that I missed?  It kills the drama.

2 hours ago, bunnyface said:

I watched the first couple of episodes of this, then missed a few, then watched this one last night.  You're correct that nothing was said about the mask.  In fact, I rewound it and looked at the map.  It showed the boat, the motor and the fuel.  It did not show a mask.  Considering they told us who the snake was before the end, and showed a lot of the work the snake was doing, if the snake had tossed the mask up, I think they would have told us.  It was just weird and I think a bad edit that the mask was not mentioned until it was too late.

I didn't like that they told us who the snake was before the end.  I like to try to figure it out as we go.  The other episodes I watched they didn't reveal it until the end.  Did they do that on any others episodes that I missed?  It kills the drama.

I only watched the first couple episodes as well and then this one because I wanted to see Stephanie but I was surprised too that they revealed her as the snake early in the show.

• Love 1
On 9/1/2022 at 12:18 PM, KeithJ said:

I only watched the first couple episodes as well and then this one because I wanted to see Stephanie but I was surprised too that they revealed her as the snake early in the show.

I enjoyed this episode because of Stephanie and Cirie. I am a little bummed that Stephanie wasn’t a great liar, and lost.  lol. 

I wonder if they showed us Stephanie saying that she is the Snake (and she said it a few times) because of how she found, destroyed, and buried the clue at camp. And then the woman from BB/TAR saw her coming out of the swamp all wet, while Stephanie tried to say she hadn’t been in the water. Maybe that was the only way to make that entire clue-hunting segment make sense. That’s the only reason that I could think of. 

Finale last night... I enjoyed this show. It needs some rijiggering in terms of editing (too much time on general snake "tells" for example), but they have cast some interesting people, and used some decent clues. Too bad it didn't get more buzz, wonder if it will be back.

On the episode with Lacey, I started to wonder if she was lying about where she lives when she said “lllinois” and pronounced the S. She did it twice and I thought that was really weird. Who doesn’t know how to pronounce the state where they live?