Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E08: Men Tell All

• Start Topic

Sooo…. Did nothing really happen this season? There are two leads, and yet they had to fill a half hour with two extended sneak peeks*, a cruise giveaway with 5 minutes of cheering, an odd “game,” and marinara wrestling. Did the men tell all—or was there just not much to tell? Half the guys insulted one girl or the other and Nate insulted some girl who wasn’t even on the show. All apologized—and that was it?!
*ETA: actually 4 previews with Kardashians, Bachelor in Paradise, Bros, and Bachelorette.

Edited by JenE4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, phlebas said:

So the big Come to Jesus moment with the villain was:

Gabby: You were a jerk.
Jacob: I was. My bad. Sorry.
Gabby: It's cool.

Jacob definitely was given a master class in apologies imo.  He took full accountability, apologized for what he did wrong, didn't make excuses or deflect, and vowed to do better in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wait, did I miss Tyler? I thought he was going to sit on stage. Is he even there?

1 minute ago, GracieK said:

Jacob definitely was given a master class in apologies imo.  He took full accountability, apologized for what he did wrong, didn't make excuses or deflect, and vowed to do better in the future. 

Spoiler

According to the previews I think Jacob ends up involved in some hot water again on BiP!🙃

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

This is one long commercial for other shows, BIP (which I get), Kardashians and Bros. I’d rather see more bloopers. 

This season sucked. I still have no idea who most of these men are.

No cocktail parties, canceled dates… it was lackluster.

I have only watched the franchise for the last 5-6 years, so I have a limited frame of reference.

Durng COVID, Clare was a nightmare and Tayshia saved the day (IMO). What I really liked about that season was that they were forced to film and focus on the interactions between the male contestants because they had no options. It was great because you saw them interact with others and there was actual insight into all of them. I actually felt like I knew something about most of them compared to today when I still don’t even know the names of the final hopefuls. By necessity it was organic and real. So, of course, the producers learned nothing and again won’t let anything develop organically.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9

I am old and can’t keep up with the every changing terminology to today's modern world.

Just when I thought I knew who a “bro” was I know find out that Billy Eichner is a bro?? I’m so confused.

No time for anything at all about the actual show but enough time for yet ANOTHER promo.

Again, ABC/Disney sucks

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Jesse really rocking this gig! 

He really is. He’s the sock-wearing middle-aged guy in the room but still fun. 

Tyler is a sweetie. Jared vibes. Hope he finds his Ashley I, whom, despite all the drama, I always liked. 

It really is nice how supportive Gabby and Rachel are of each other. (Small voice) I like these two. 

I don’t get Meatball. 

BIP will be odd to watch in the fall.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I am old and can’t keep up with the every changing terminology to today's modern world.

Just when I thought I knew who a “bro” was I know find out that Billy Eichner is a bro?? I’m so confused.

No time for anything at all about the actual show but enough time for yet ANOTHER promo.

Again, ABC/Disney sucks

I’m thinking the other guy is the Bro. He has muscles! The other Bros in the park thought they were two Bros fighting—but, surprise, they’re gay! I think the driving conflict is that Billy Eichner’s character won’t understand how to date a Bro. This looks like a terrible movie. This is the first box office gay romcom, and this is what we get? 

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Melonie77 said:

Yes, Roby is the magician! He certainly has way too much to say especially considering he was sent home the first night.

Every season on the men or women tell all , there’s always a person who was sent home on night one who has the most to say . It’s so awkward . 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

The producers really have given up on this season. Such a filler heavy MTA. Gabby and Rachel deserved so much better this whole season. 

Side note…. Rachel really sucks at being specific about why she likes someone. 

• Like 1
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, angelamh66 said:

The producers really have given up on this season. Such a filler heavy MTA. Gabby and Rachel deserved so much better this whole season. 

Side note…. Rachel really sucks at being specific about why she likes someone. 

Yessss! I said this last week. You know you are meeting these families. You know they are going to ask “why my son”. How do you not have better and more specific reasons than they have similar goals or they have a positive outlook on life! She seems polished in a lot of other ways but that and the constant sobbing really shows immaturity on her part.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GracieK said:

How do you not have better and more specific reasons than they have similar goals or they have a positive outlook on life!

Yup, she gave the same answer to all 3 families at least based on what was shown. 

• Love 3

OK, last time I post about Nate here, I promise😁....just saw that he was photographed holding hands while grocery shopping with yet another girl over this past weekend. Will he still end up as bach and claim this latest girl was another fwb or 'subpar' party girl? Or is he now in a new relationship and we can hope for someone else as the next bach?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, GracieK said:

Oh and what was the deal with the dude in the audience with the obvious wig on?? 

Apparently it was supposed to be a Rambo wig with a chew toy in honor of hayden’s real or imaginary terminal dog but it was an epic fail.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Cool, a free cruise! There is a lady in the audience wearing an orange dress who looks like Bob Hope wearing a dark long hair wig.

According to Reality Steve, the free cruise has to be take by the end of 2022 and is a transatlantic cruise, meaning the ship is repositioning between Europe and the US.  You have to either travel Miami-to-Barcelona or vice versa at the very end of the cruising season.  The ports where the ship docks are considered more refueling and reprovisioning stops as opposed to top tourist destinations.  Not quite the sunny, port-filled cruise the audience members might be imagining!

• Useful 10
3 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

OK, last time I post about Nate here, I promise😁....just saw that he was photographed holding hands while grocery shopping with yet another girl over this past weekend. Will he still end up as bach and claim this latest girl was another fwb or 'subpar' party girl? Or is he now in a new relationship and we can hope for someone else as the next bach?

It could potentially be a sister or relative, but it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.  They tried so hard to redeem him during the Men Tell All.  He has obviously been coached and rehearsed.  I understand his desire not to introduce his daughter to everyone he dates.  But that isn't the question.  The question is why he failed to even *mention* he had a daughter to 1 of the women he was 2-timing over a period of approximately 18 months.  And why does he feels it's ok to treat other people's daughters the way he treated those 2 women?  And why would ABC even consider giving him 20-30 new victims to treat that way if they make him the next Bach.  

• Love 6
(edited)
55 minutes ago, eyelash said:

It could potentially be a sister or relative, but it's hard to give him the benefit of the doubt.  They tried so hard to redeem him during the Men Tell All.  He has obviously been coached and rehearsed.  I understand his desire not to introduce his daughter to everyone he dates.  But that isn't the question.  The question is why he failed to even *mention* he had a daughter to 1 of the women he was 2-timing over a period of approximately 18 months.  And why does he feels it's ok to treat other people's daughters the way he treated those 2 women?  And why would ABC even consider giving him 20-30 new victims to treat that way if they make him the next Bach.  

We can't know for sure of course, but I don't think it's a relative. There have been rumors of 'player' behavior since he got back from the show. I think he is getting a lot of attention from women all over.

You can see the photo in this article:
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-nate-mitchell-spotted-holding-hands-with-mystery-woman/

The MTA was filmed a while ago so hopefully the TPTB are looking into someone else as the lead now that they have had a chance to consider the backlash they have been getting.🤞🏻

Edited by Melonie77
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

You are not alone in this.

totally agree. He seems like a guy who has learned his lesson. As far as Jacob, whether i accept it or not, he was quick to apologize. I thought it was part of the contract that everyone who was asked had to particpate in men tell all. Weve seen some true “ villains” on these mta/wta. Anyone notice the guy dressed up as hayden. 

8 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

Every season on the men or women tell all , there’s always a person who was sent home on night one who has the most to say . It’s so awkward . 

Yes every time!! I wonder if thats producer coached!!

7 hours ago, gwen747 said:

There's just something about Nate that I can't stand.

I like him but really do not like his hairstyle at all. Very distracting. Aven and zach are adorable. Lol also tyler and spencer. They did have some cute guys on this season.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This was just so...awkward...  Too many men I couldn't remember (I only knew the magician because they labeled him "magician").  Too much time on men I don't really care about.  Logan got a LOT of time for someone who was wishy-washy and who left under mysterious circumstances.  Nate gave the usual word salad to confuse us as to the issues and actions that had been reported.  When one of the Bachelorettes said something nice about him, he just kept going on and on and on.  Meatball?  The producers loved his 'gimmick' but I don't know that anyone else did.  Plus he really showed himself when she desperately decided he did, after all, really really like Rachel so wanted to stay on her team.

The producers never really cared about Gabby and Rachel IMO.  They showed all of their break-downs and insecurities.  They didn't show the rose ceremony after hometowns (I understand why, they needed 3 men for each of the fantasy suites so the leads couldn't send anyone home because they just had 3 each left).  They barely focused on the current season during TMTA, instead focusing on all kinds of "sneak peeks" like that is why we're watching this episode.  

Oh, and this will show my age, but I thought the woman in Salem sounded like Carol Channing (yes, I already said that I'm old...).

• Like 1
  • Love 4

It's become obvious the stylists don't know what to do with Rachel.

On the Clay-Taur's season, when she had to dress herself, she seemed to do fine. Nothing really stood out as awesome, but nothing made me recoil either. But now she has a stylist who doesn't know what's going on.

I'm not sure what's up.  My first thought was that Rachel is curvy, and they don't know what to do about boobs and hips.  But Tayshia is even more curvy, and she always looked great.

And there have been short leads too.  Kaitlyn is travel-sized. Katie is a yard gnome.

I'm sure the leads have some say in their fashion, so maybe Rachel just doesn't know fashion very well. Tayshia has a strong sense of her own style and was able to impose that. Rachel may be too trusting, and the people who do this stuff for the show are off their game this season -- they did have a very short time to gear up for two leads.  At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the stylist was Mike Fleiss' niece.

Why they trowel on the makeup like they're laying bricks is still a mystery...

42 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Oh, and this will show my age, but I thought the woman in Salem sounded like Carol Channing (yes, I already said that I'm old...).

I never would have thought of Carol Channing.  My brain went to Goth Boston Dolly and stayed there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, phlebas said:

It's become obvious the stylists don't know what to do with Rachel.

On the Clay-Taur's season, when she had to dress herself, she seemed to do fine. Nothing really stood out as awesome, but nothing made me recoil either. But now she has a stylist who doesn't know what's going on.

I'm not sure what's up.  My first thought was that Rachel is curvy, and they don't know what to do about boobs and hips.  But Tayshia is even more curvy, and she always looked great.

And there have been short leads too.  Kaitlyn is travel-sized. Katie is a yard gnome.

I'm sure the leads have some say in their fashion, so maybe Rachel just doesn't know fashion very well. Tayshia has a strong sense of her own style and was able to impose that. Rachel may be too trusting, and the people who do this stuff for the show are off their game this season -- they did have a very short time to gear up for two leads.  At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the stylist was Mike Fleiss' niece.

Why they trowel on the makeup like they're laying bricks is still a mystery...

I never would have thought of Carol Channing.  My brain went to Goth Boston Dolly and stayed there.

Tayshia had an absolutely incredible body and i thought she had a much different shape than rachel. She was also very thin except for her boobs. that girl would look good in anything!!!!I think that the 2 bachlorettes dress so differently that its hard to not see a big difference . Merediths season she wore cowl necks, didnt want any immodest outfits . Katie ( ugh) had the worst wardrobe. 
its really so nice that these 2 seem to be so close despite “ competing “

8 hours ago, eyelash said:

Two-timing is dating lol. Unless youre engaged and you have promised to not see anyone else, all I see is a bitter ex trying to get revenge. He admitted his behavior was bad and he apologized and i truly think he wishes it hadnt happened.. I think many of us have dating history to cringe on, and that relationship was 50-50, but agreed, treat woman like you would want your own daughter treated. That covers a wide berth of bachelor nation.

Edited by nlkm9
omit
13 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Cool, a free cruise! There is a lady in the audience wearing an orange dress who looks like Bob Hope wearing a dark long hair wig.

speaking of the audience, what was the deal with the guy in the dark curly wig?? what was I missing?  ETA: should have read the thread before asking--thank you!!

Rachel's outfit in Salem--short green nighty with long wool coat--was a new fashion low not just for her but for the series.

Edited by Alexander Pope

According to Reality Steve, the free cruise has to be take by the end of 2022 and is a transatlantic cruise, meaning the ship is repositioning between Europe and the US.  You have to either travel Miami-to-Barcelona or vice versa at the very end of the cruising season.  The ports where the ship docks are considered more refueling and reprovisioning stops as opposed to top tourist destinations.  Not quite the sunny, port-filled cruise the audience members might be imagining!

Barcelona sounds pretty good to me.

• Love 2

I took a Transatlantic cruise last spring and it was fabulous.  However, I wonder how many audience members will be able to take it due to work, schedules, etc. (and I wonder if they have to pay their own airfare which could be significant as they would need to fly one way to Europe).  I still think that we, the viewers, should also get the free cruise.  It only seems fair as we sit through this week after week...

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

Would Carol Channing have said "youse"?  I was FFing through that part but the captions stay on so I was kind of reading what was going on, and saw "youse" and stopped and ran it back to watch it with the sound on, and yep--she said "youse." 

I understand his desire not to introduce his daughter to everyone he dates.  But that isn't the question.  The question is why he failed to even *mention* he had a daughter

If people are dating, it's presumably with an eye toward merging their lives in some way, and whether one of them has a kid would be vital information.  As you noted, you don't have to introduce the kid to everyone you date, but all of them should know of the kid's existence.

Which makes me wonder whether Nate and this woman didn't exactly see eye to eye on the type of relationship they had. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Two-timing is dating lol. Unless youre engaged and you have promised to not see anyone else, all I see is a bitter ex trying to get revenge. He admitted his behavior was bad and he apologized and i truly think he wishes it hadnt happened.. I think many of us have dating history to cringe on, and that relationship was 50-50, but agreed, treat woman like you would want your own daughter treated. That covers a wide berth of bachelor nation.

I don’t think the problem is the two timing.  It’s the “I didn’t want to tell them about my daughter because of the instability” but then I’m going to go national tv in a completely unsettled situation and talk about her all the time.  I have no doubt about his love for his daughter.  But the different roles she has played in his narratives makes me skeptical.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Tayshia had an absolutely incredible body and i thought she had a much different shape than rachel. She was also very thin except for her boobs. that girl would look good in anything!!!!I think that the 2 bachlorettes dress so differently that its hard to not see a big difference . Merediths season she wore cowl necks, didnt want any immodest outfits . Katie ( ugh) had the worst wardrobe. 
its really so nice that these 2 seem to be so close despite “ competing “

I guess it's really not fair of me to compare anyone to Tayshia -- she's an all-timer, IMHO. Maybe the better comparison for overall body type is Rachel and Jojo?

The outfit Rachel wore on MTA when she was in front of the guys was awesome.  So it's definitely possible to glam her up, even if glam is not her natural setting. ABC just didn't spring for the stylists who could do it during the season.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Would Carol Channing have said "youse"?  I was FFing through that part but the captions stay on so I was kind of reading what was going on, and saw "youse" and stopped and ran it back to watch it with the sound on, and yep--she said "youse." 

If people are dating, it's presumably with an eye toward merging their lives in some way, and whether one of them has a kid would be vital information.  As you noted, you don't have to introduce the kid to everyone you date, but all of them should know of the kid's existence.

Which makes me wonder whether Nate and this woman didn't exactly see eye to eye on the type of relationship they had. 

Exactly. I have been guilty of that in the past . One guy i was dating in college, i had us as a “ couple” , telling people we were exclusive and I cringe thinking about it , as he was dating 2 others and I really was foolish. Its been discussed to death that what he did is wrong, but a relationship is 2 people. I have a feeling he learned his lesson and I do beleive he regrets it . He is still not my choice for bachelor, but i think he would do well. Humans make mistakes and one person cannot bear all the blame for issues in the relationship. His gf got a lot of attention and perhaps her revenge but not sure what it got her. 

2 hours ago, phlebas said:

I guess it's really not fair of me to compare anyone to Tayshia -- she's an all-timer, IMHO. Maybe the better comparison for overall body type is Rachel and Jojo?

The outfit Rachel wore on MTA when she was in front of the guys was awesome.  So it's definitely possible to glam her up, even if glam is not her natural setting. ABC just didn't spring for the stylists who could do it during the season.

Jojo had an amazing array of outfits, very nice fake boobs and every single outfit showed cleavage . Both on bens season and her own. Now its sad how shes frozen her face and doesnt look the same 

• Love 3

Alec asking the real question: If Hayden loves his dog so much, why did he take his favorite toy away? While his dog was sick? This man must be stopped! 

I want to watch a show that's all bloopers, that's a show that actually looks like fun. People are laughing, smiling, having fun, not like in the regular show where everyone is miserable all of the time.

You know that its been a lame season when they have to show unrelated movie trailers and clips of Bachelor in Paradise to fill out the time. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

You know that its been a lame season when they have to show unrelated movie trailers and clips of Bachelor in Paradise to fill out the time. 

…and Aven’s hometown date.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Again, I will say that Logan didn't NEED to explore his feelings for Gabby. He chose Rachel. The mature thing to do would have been to live with his decision. He just wanted more screen time for that ticket to Paradise (which looks awful this year -- do we really need to hear people farting and see their vibrators? I'm sure I'll hate watch it anyway. Can't quit this stupid franchise.)

Pretty lame MTA. There wasn't much to tell.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
25 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

…and Aven’s hometown date.  

Poor Aven - he deserved to have his hometown visit aired along with the others on last week's episode. I guess ABC wants to push that Jonas brothers' show Claim to Fame...otherwise the producers could have been more fair to the cast and viewers of Bachelorette by extending the hometown visits episode by an hour.

I agree with those who are saying ABC just dropped the ball with this show. They lost control - which was THEIR fault and yet they never tried to straighten the course despite having multiple opportunities to do so. As mentioned already they should have planned better and allowed for more time.

The producers had Jesse repeat their tagline for this season last night - how this year was "double the drama, double the tears, double the romance".  But it really was the opposite. We got only half of everything usually seen on this series. And the narratives ended up being a mess with people understandably having trouble following some sequences of events or even being able to identify the cast.

It's always been obvious how producers manipulate this show but with all this season's flaws, that manipulation really stood out and became more of a focus for me rather than the bachelorette story.

IMO they blew the unusual double bachelorettes premise they started with. They had a unique situation with the leads' close friendship. Gabby and Rachel's relationship and support of each other was something I enjoyed about this season. If the show ever wants to do a multiple bach/bachette season again, they may not get leads who mesh so well.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

Alec asking the real question: If Hayden loves his dog so much, why did he take his favorite toy away? While his dog was sick? This man must be stopped! 

I want to watch a show that's all bloopers, that's a show that actually looks like fun. People are laughing, smiling, having fun, not like in the regular show where everyone is miserable all of the time.

There used to be a great blooper show in the 80,s _ so fun

• Love 4
8 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

3 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Its been discussed to death that what he did is wrong, but a relationship is 2 people. I have a feeling he learned his lesson and I do beleive he regrets it . He is still not my choice for bachelor, but i think he would do well. Humans make mistakes and one person cannot bear all the blame for issues in the relationship. His gf got a lot of attention and perhaps her revenge but not sure what it got her. 

Some people have been deflecting on aspects of this issue right along with producers of the show.
Apparently Nate's friends have been saying very negative things about the two women Nate scammed. We do not know their reasons for speaking out but reporting what happened to them was not something they should be slammed and shamed over.
It certainly doesn't equate to what Nate did.
This topic has been discussed quite a bit in part due to the repetition of the same excuses over and over while seemingly not aware of all the facts.
I found Nate's statements last night to be phony, deceitful and hypocritical and the attempts to manipulate the audience were insulting. His fake love-bombing led Gabby to call him a 'leader for the men' over the way he treats women!
Nate claimed "real men hold other men accountable" and that you don't have to  put down women to feel empowered. Yet his home town friends helped him lie to two women and his Bach Nation friends are slamming his ex-girlfriends.
I think the Bachelor franchise would really sink their brand by putting a known player in a lead role. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Just like the rest of the season, I thought there was a lot of content left on the cutting room floor from last night's show. The editing has been so sloppy.

They brought Logan up on to the stage but they skipped over any explanations of how he mysteriously vanished from the ship nor his alleged brush with COVID? And there were no answers to why the men weren't told the same COVID story nor warned about the situation.

The segment with Tyler was so brief I nearly missed it. I thought his part in the season deserved more attention.🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Curious, I looked up one-way flights from Chicago to Barcelona ... $319 was best, $450 highest. From Miami to Chicago, $36 one way. That "free" cruise just could be a cool deal if someone could get away for a vacation. Not sure if people would have to pay taxes on the cruise itself, like Price Is Right winners have to pay taxes on the cars and other things they win. That could be a deal breaker.

• Useful 2
(edited)

Regarding Nate:

I missed this article from 8/12:

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette-another-woman-has-come-forward-with-more-alleged-information-about-nate-mitchell/

It seems a third woman came forward about Nate's dating behavior after the initial 2. This is not the same woman he was photographed with this past weekend....that is another story!

This woman wanted to remain anonymous but this is what she allegedly said:

“Just saw your article on Nate. It gets a lot worse. I’d like to stay completely anonymous. I am very close to someone who was intimately involved with Nate for years, while he was married! He would bring her to his house when his wife was gone and she even knew his daughter.”

She went on to say, “Then when his daughter got old enough to talk and learned her name, she had to stop going around. He ensured her the whole time that the divorce was all but final but definitely happening. He toyed with her and lied to her so many times, and she fell for it. I have met him myself. He is extremely manipulative and is fake as h***. Expose him!”

The rest of the story is at the link above.

-----------------------

In addition, Reality Steve has reported on the girl Nate was photographed holding hands with over the weekend. He knows who it is but will not reveal her name. From his site:

Also in regards to Nate, the picture of him this past weekend holding hands with a girl in what looked like a Chicago grocery store was confirmed to be someone I was told about right after the Kelsey/Laree story. But I’ve made it a point to not out any “couples” if it’s someone from Bachelor Nation with someone who isn’t. If it’s BN & BN, or it’s BN and someone who’s somewhat famous/athlete, then I think it’s fair game. But if someone from BN is seeing/dating/hooking up with someone that nobody knows, I leave it alone. I do know she’s been public on IG since I was told about her weeks ago, then yesterday went private, so she’s clearly aware that picture is out there and I assume doesn’t want people stalking her IG now and maybe figuring out who she is and harassing her. Nor should she. What does it mean for Nate’s possible Bachelor future? I have no idea.

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 3
14 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Aven and zach are adorable. Lol also tyler and spencer. 

Spencer looked hot with his facial hair...that's all I got from this episode!

11 hours ago, nlkm9 said:

Tayshia had an absolutely incredible body and i thought she had a much different shape than rachel. She was also very thin except for her boobs. that girl would look good in anything!

Agreed!  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I took a Transatlantic cruise last spring and it was fabulous.  However, I wonder how many audience members will be able to take it due to work, schedules, etc. (and I wonder if they have to pay their own airfare which could be significant as they would need to fly one way to Europe).  I still think that we, the viewers, should also get the free cruise.  It only seems fair as we sit through this week after week...

They could have at least drawn a few names of people from #BacherlorNation. It wouldn't have been me, but that would have been nice.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Melonie77 said:

agree with those who are saying ABC just dropped the ball with this show. They lost control - which was THEIR fault and yet they never tried to straighten the course despite having multiple opportunities to do so. As mentioned already they should have planned better and allowed for more time.

The producers had Jesse repeat their tagline for this season last night - how this year was "double the drama, double the tears, double the romance".  But it really was the opposite. We got only half of everything usually seen on this series. And the narratives ended up being a mess with people understandably having trouble following some sequences of events or even being able to identify the cast.

I agree 100 percent. This season has been a boring chaotic mess.  Scenes of the women kissing various men, and scenes of them sobbing hysterically took over the story telling.  As time went I found myself feeling sorry for any guy who ends up with either squeaky voice Gabby or crying Rachel.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Eh, I never liked Nate and his stupid lopsided asymmetrical 'do. 

Love-bombing.  Saying all the right things.  Being the "very best guy".  Something just so disingenuous about him.

If you have to keep mentioning your daughter, how she's your world, over & over again, something is off.

Jason (of Jason & Molly) talked about his son, but it wasn't the over-the-top cry-fest that Nate did.

While I realize these are examples of two different people, the combination of all that Nate was, put me off of him.

For next Bachelor:  I'd do an Aven, a Spencer, or a Tyler.  Or maybe a triple combo, lol.

• Fire 1
  • Love 8
36 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

Eh, I never liked Nate and his stupid lopsided asymmetrical 'do. 

Love-bombing.  Saying all the right things.  Being the "very best guy".  Something just so disingenuous about him.

If you have to keep mentioning your daughter, how she's your world, over & over again, something is off.

Jason (of Jason & Molly) talked about his son, but it wasn't the over-the-top cry-fest that Nate did.

While I realize these are examples of two different people, the combination of all that Nate was, put me off of him.

For next Bachelor:  I'd do an Aven, a Spencer, or a Tyler.  Or maybe a triple combo, lol.

what about Zach? He is very handsome and somewhat successful? Tyler is sooo cute but seems way too young

• Like 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, nlkm9 said:

what about Zach? He is very handsome and somewhat successful? Tyler is sooo cute but seems way too young

I adore Zach!  But I believe Zach was the one who told his mom he really wasn't ready for all this.  The other 3 that I mentioned seem to really want this.

Tyler really wants to be married & have a family.  There are men in my family who married in their early 20's who are just as happy now as the day they married.  One is in his early 30's, the others are older.  Age isn't the only thing.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Love 3
On 8/29/2022 at 6:49 PM, dizzyd said:

Jordan reminds me of Jason Donovan. Anyone else know who that is?

I don't even know who Jordan is.

Can't wait for this snoozefest to be over. You know it's not catching your attention when you can finish the 2 hr episode in 15 minutes. Bring on Paradise!

• LOL 2