Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Hanahope said:

wow, that is quite the compression of timelines.  good to know my confusion has support. 

I guess they had to do something because other than the elves, no one lived long enough to be around for all of these events.  so either have a show almost exclusively about the elves, or do major compression.    still, couldn't they have idk, maybe save Isildor for season 3 or 4 and had a time jump?  i mean there's compression and then there's completely pancake.

No half pancakes.  

It could be interesting if we had a series where each season would have new human characters with their story completed by the end of the season, while the overreaching storyline of the whole series would be carried by immortal/long living characters with timejumps between seasons. Would be quite original, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, JustHereForFood said:

It could be interesting if we had a series where each season would have new human characters with their story completed by the end of the season, while the overreaching storyline of the whole series would be carried by immortal/long living characters with timejumps between seasons. Would be quite original, IMO.

Yes, exactly!  That would have been much better than this mess they've created with the pancake timeline.