Type keyword(s) to search

Rewatch Organization and Planning

Queequeg, I've no idea what that's from but it's cracking me up!

if we place our start date on Sept. 10 we'd be at exactly 21 years from the first airing.

Wow, 21 years.  XF can celebrate legally with a drink!  LOL.

And I love that idea.  Sept 10 it is!

• Love 2

It's from Extras :D

I wish there was a way to watch the Pilot together with plenty of drinks. Everyone drunk! But with time zones I guess it's not meant to be. It's a nice thought, though.

• Love 3

I think we're just going to go for it and open threads for all the episodes HalcyonDays and if people want to skip some they can. That way it's all there for the talking :) EEEP! So excited! 

That sounds fun! Can people still join? :)

It's been too long since I've done a rewatch. Dang rl :P.

Hell yeah! the more the merrier! In honour of the very first airing of the Pilot, September 10th is the day that was decided to start the rewatch - Yeah!

For everyone, as you can probably see, there are some nice new episode threads for your dedicated consumption. Go Forth and Discuss!

• Love 3

*waves madly at all the familiar names from TWoP!*

We started a rewatch sometime this summer, my two middle kids are loving it. We just finished season 1, I can't tell if I'm on track with the rest of you or not. I've so missed seeing screen shots as reaction posts, and all the great banter.

Took me long enough to find this place, huh? You guys have been regrouping all summer and I've missed out! So glad to have this outlet again!

Showed my 12 year old Millennium last night. He claims it wasn't scary, and while the plot was a bit hard to follow for him, he enjoyed it.

• Love 1

Gillian didn't even remember they'd had a baby.  (Good on her; I'd like to repress the knowledge William ever happened, too.)

Since they shoot out of sequence, I wouldn't expect them to master the mytharc details at the time, let alone now.  But CC?  That's his job.  Putz.

• Love 1

Hey, where are you guys on the rewatch??

Let me know what needs to be pinned/unpinned...thanks!

Also, all of the threads have been created for season 1, so I need to know when to start with season 2.

If my calculations are correct then it's season finale time next week with The Erlenmeyer Flask! So pin that and then why not go ahead and make some season 2 episode threads.

Edited by joelene

If my calculations are correct then it's season finale time next week with The Erlenmeyer Flask! So pin that and then why not go ahead and make some season 2 episode threads.

As you wish. *grin*

And I'll start throwing up the season 2 threads this weekend!! Thanks, joelene. Also, how long should each episode stay pinned up for? I asked this somewhere way back before but don't think anyone answered  :'(

• Love 1

A week, probably? I guess the optimal would be to change the pinned episode with the following one every week. Or have two episodes pinned, as we've had before, for two weeks and then switch to the following two. Choices, choices! I'm really no good with making decisions. Two episodes for two weeks like we've had is probably good. Makes the rewatch a bit less stringent and it's very fluid for most of us anyway :-)

However we've tried to flag you mods down a few times earlier when they haven't been changed, to no avail! Or to late avail, anyway.

Yeah I'm sitting at home with a bummed out knee while my family enjoys the last Sr. High basketball game of the season *cry* I might have to watch some XF to make up for it!

And I like the idea of 2 eps pinned for 2 weeks.

• Love 1