Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Jade Foxx said:

DYING.

Uh, please DO NOT insult the original Two Face, he don't deserve that. Solo, Rollo, whatever his name is looks like a yet-to-be-named CDC infection.

Gonorchlamyllis?

• Love 2

Episode 8:

"Squad Goals"

Moniece and Alexis' social media beef spills into the streets; Teairra's behavior at Nikki Baby's event leads to an emotional confrontation; Ray J. goes to extreme lengths to show Princess he's ready for fatherhood.

Airs September 4, 2017.

Teairra needs new friends. That staged intervention was beyond trife. Does she have a drinking problem? Sure. Is she an alcoholic who needs rehab due to need for detox? Remains to be seen - I've seen no indication that she has ever had withdrawal. I'm not seeing much outside of the fact that she is an ugly drunk like many people can be (please see Dorinda on RHONYC). I wouldn't blame her if she thought her friends were ruining her career. I also find it particularly rich that the hottest of all messes, Moniece, is leading the charge to smear her name. With friends like this...

• Love 2
On 9/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, ticklemepink said:

Teairra needs new friends. That staged intervention was beyond trife. Does she have a drinking problem? Sure. Is she an alcoholic who needs rehab due to need for detox? Remains to be seen - I've seen no indication that she has ever had withdrawal. I'm not seeing much outside of the fact that she is an ugly drunk like many people can be (please see Dorinda on RHONYC). I wouldn't blame her if she thought her friends were ruining her career. I also find it particularly rich that the hottest of all messes, Moniece, is leading the charge to smear her name. With friends like this...

I agree with your entire post. The running back and forth in the beginning to Cisco instead of actually addressing their concern as "friends" to her in private was ridiculous. She is clearly someone who cannot handle a lot of alcohol because her personality changes. Yes, the upcoming episode where she says that about them ruining her career makes sense. And apart from Lyrica, Teirra is another one that actually has a nice singing voice. Moniece is too much smh. Yeah, friends like them who needs enemies lol

I will say this Ms. Nikki Baby out of everyone seems genuinely concerned. When they showed the flashback to last year of both Ms. Nikki Baby and Tierra getting emotional and crying it seemed genuine. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think out of all of Tierra's friends is Nikki Baby an actual concerned friend?

On 9/4/2017 at 6:22 PM, ticklemepink said:

Even the way the interventionist approached Teairra seemed super inappropriate.  She hadn't even fully entered the house yet.  

6 hours ago, GodBless13 said:

I agree with your entire post. The running back and forth in the beginning to Cisco instead of actually addressing their concern as "friends" to her in private was ridiculous. She is clearly someone who cannot handle a lot of alcohol because her personality changes. Yes, the upcoming episode where she says that about them ruining her career makes sense. And apart from Lyrica, Teirra is another one that actually has a nice singing voice. Moniece is too much smh. Yeah, friends like them who needs enemies lol

I will say this Ms. Nikki Baby out of everyone seems genuinely concerned. When they showed the flashback to last year of both Ms. Nikki Baby and Tierra getting emotional and crying it seemed genuine. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think out of all of Tierra's friends is Nikki Baby an actual concerned friend?

I do think Nikki is genuine.  Her brother recently died from addiction, so she seems to be very aware of the signs.  And I think her and Teairra are actually friends outside of the show.  

• Love 2

Episode 9:

"Intervention"

Teairra makes a critical decision about her future; warring cliques unite in an effort to end the conflict between Masika and Alexis; Marcus confronts Brooke and Booby; Zell sabotages the launch party.

Airs September 11, 2017.

I'm gonna also need March to stop saying, "I don't understand why she's mag. She wanted me to get a divorce and I finally got one," conveniently leaving out that he slept with the person making the arrangements for said divorce.  He can't be that dumb. But then again, you never know with this show.

• Love 2

Episode 10:

"Musical Chairs"

Brooke fends off competition; Tiffany exposes cracks in Moniece and A.D.'s relationship; Hazel's mother encourages her to go after a ``real baller''; A1 teaches Chanel a lesson; Marcus and Bridget have a secret encounter.

Airs September 18, 2017.

14 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Just in case some people haven't seen the argument chanel had with Charlemagne the God that blew up a bit months ago.

This is one of the reasons I love Charlemagne....he just doesn't give a shit, especially with people like her.  When I saw this when it originally happened, I laughed my ass off. 

I'm guessing Hazel-E takes after her dad?  Because I couldn't find any similarities between her and her mom.  But then again, she's fucked around with her face so much, who knows?  I'll fully admit I don't completely pay attention when this shit is on, but did Hazel officially dump her 19 year old boy toy after her mom got her onto Boobie's scent?  I'm liking the new girl who worked with Ray J and is now working with Brooke's original BF, especially since she called out Brooke for checking more for Boobie than she does for own man.  Granted, her man is a piece of shit, but why is she so ready to go to blows for someone she's not even dating?  I agree with whoever said upthread that Boobie and Brooke were already fucking before any of this "story line" manifested.  

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

This is one of the reasons I love Charlemagne....he just doesn't give a shit, especially with people like her.  When I saw this when it originally happened, I laughed my ass off. 

I'm guessing Hazel-E takes after her dad?  Because I couldn't find any similarities between her and her mom.  But then again, she's fucked around with her face so much, who knows?  I'll fully admit I don't completely pay attention when this shit is on, but did Hazel officially dump her 19 year old boy toy after her mom got her onto Boobie's scent?  I'm liking the new girl who worked with Ray J and is now working with Brooke's original BF, especially since she called out Brooke for checking more for Boobie than she does for own man.  Granted, her man is a piece of shit, but why is she so ready to go to blows for someone she's not even dating?  I agree with whoever said upthread that Boobie and Brooke were already fucking before any of this "story line" manifested.  

And now she got donkey of the day based upon last night.

Yeah Boobie and Brooke were hooking up beforehand, I'm sure of it.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Racj82 said:

And now she got donkey of the day based upon last night.

Yeah Boobie and Brooke were hooking up beforehand, I'm sure of it.

LMAO! "Don't go chasing Texas Pete.  Stick to the Helman's and the Miracle Whip that you're used to." Lol!   

I forgot to give a round of applause to A1 for putting her in her place with regards to her all of a sudden wanting to work with him now that he's "hot", but being rude to him when she thought he was a nobody.  Good for him.  He deserves another string of pearls.  

• Love 6

Wow this season has really dropped off, no comments for this week?  My husband and I really used to enjoy this show the first few seasons but they have lost both of us with the never ending cast of uber thirsty characters and trite overacting by all.  Moniece can leave now, your not having sexy times with your boo and as usual its all about her.  I feel like Moniece is a dead beat mom and I tire of this show giving her an income.  Her boo is using the show as a platform for her fashions but is more interesting to watch than Moniece.

Nazel E is so gross. So now that mommy doesn't approve of your 12 year old bf your done, I don't believe it. She is one thirsty unattractive untalented piece of work. She can go to.

Not enough Safaree, Nicky Baby, Ray J.... They keep it light and none of them take themselves that serious.

I know she wasn't on this episode but when did Nia Rielly gain weight in all the right places, especially her chest? Takes away the focus from her very "why the long face."

Zell and Mr. Ray can take their 15 mintues and go. Apparently Zell caught a case from his beat down of Mr Ray at the reunion.  Girl bye! They both majorly ruined the season with their antics, borrrinnnnggg!

Chanel West Coast made me stop watching Ridiculousness with her awful attention seeking laugh, and now with her wigga persona here I find myself fast forwarding scenes. Although she so deserves to be Solo Lucci's next jump off, both of them are dumb and dumber.

Masika is sucking on lemons so hard regarding Alexis that she was barely on this season. I call that rationale to NOT  have her back. Your not that interesting girl, and your both fighting over a one eyed rapper that has since moved on long ago.

Boobie is so nice on the eyes, and I am a sucker for his accent.  I also like Keisha Cole. I wish we had seen more of the two of them working out co-parenting..
Brooke is playing two men, so good for her. Happens to chics all the time.

That's all I've got! I hope Mona stops the never ending trail of thirsty thots on LHHH and gets back to the basics.

• Love 5

Yeah, Masika needs to stop with the, "I'm tired of making bitches famous," schtick.  Bitch, who were you before you came on this show and fucked Tiny Tim for airtime and to pick a fight with Hazel.  If anything, they learned it from you (dad)!  It boggles my mind that these chicks think having a baby by a famous person makes them somebody....

• Love 3

Episode 12:

"Boy Band"

Bobby Brown pushes Fizz to consider a B2K reunion; Booby and Brook's getaway takes an unexpected turn; Zell reveals a side project; Hazel learns the truth about her song with Ray J.

Airs October 2, 2017.

I hate to come off like slut shaming but chick who cheated on her man multiple times comes like a serious thot. She couldn't wait to jump into the consoling arms of another man. It always feels like she's flirting with any dude she's around. Combine that with the previous cheating? Nah, I couldn't trust her.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

I hate to come off like slut shaming but chick who cheated on her man multiple times comes like a serious thot. She couldn't wait to jump into the consoling arms of another man. It always feels like she's flirting with any dude she's around. Combine that with the previous cheating? Nah, I couldn't trust her.

Is this about Bridget Kelly?  I didn't understand how one-second she's trying to get her guy back, then the next she's on a romantic trip with Boobie?  So damn confused.

I almost had a shred of respect for Dirty Lucci when he said to Mr. Ray, "Aren't you the one who put on this event?  Shouldn't you be conducting yourself a bit more professionally at your own party??"  I was like, wait a second now....one of these people actually has sense.

Hazel needs to stop.  She thinks she's putting people on blast when she just keeps making herself look worse.  So what they made a bet to work with you.  Not only did you get a good song out of it (I wouldn't buy it, but others might), but you actually earned the respect of all 3 of the guys because they saw that you were actually somewhat talented behind the cartoonish looks and behavior.  Take your wins where you can get them girl.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Is this about Bridget Kelly?  I didn't understand how one-second she's trying to get her guy back, then the next she's on a romantic trip with Boobie?  So damn confused.

I almost had a shred of respect for Dirty Lucci when he said to Mr. Ray, "Aren't you the one who put on this event?  Shouldn't you be conducting yourself a bit more professionally at your own party??"  I was like, wait a second now....one of these people actually has sense.

Hazel needs to stop.  She thinks she's putting people on blast when she just keeps making herself look worse.  So what they made a bet to work with you.  Not only did you get a good song out of it (I wouldn't buy it, but others might), but you actually earned the respect of all 3 of the guys because they saw that you were actually somewhat talented behind the cartoonish looks and behavior.  Take your wins where you can get them girl.

Yeah it's Bridget. I wasn't 100 percent in her name.

I love anytime cast members look at these idiots ruining their own events with shade in their eyes.

I don't think Nikki is coming back next time. She's over this shit. She's literally about business and that's it. No buffoonery.

Fizz trying to make some of that has been world tour money so many older acts are doing these days. Unluckily for him, several of his group members are busy. I don't even think Raz B would want to come near the group's after knowing what happened to him while he was in it (Christopher Stokes/molestation).

21 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Fizz trying to make some of that has been world tour money so many older acts are doing these days. Unluckily for him, several of his group members are busy. I don't even think Raz B would want to come near the group's after knowing what happened to him while he was in it (Christopher Stokes/molestation).

That was my thought as well.  They didn't even show Raz B in any of the pics they showed.  Also, I though Fizz and Omarian were close?  And I say that completely based off of what I've seen on LLHH, because I know nothing about B2K and was never a fan.

23 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

That was my thought as well.  They didn't even show Raz B in any of the pics they showed.  Also, I though Fizz and Omarian were close?  And I say that completely based off of what I've seen on LLHH, because I know nothing about B2K and was never a fan.

I think they are close but I also think Omarion is harder to track down these days. Post to Be resuscitated his career. For now anyway.

• Love 1

Help me y'all! I actually liked Chanel and the blonde dude this episode and I felt sorry for Hazel.

I like that blonde dude called Mister Ray out about his behavior and felt bad for calling Chanel his girl and dragging her into Alexis' Drama. I liked that Chanel refused to engage and say that it's not that serious. So props to them for acting like adults.

Hazel, I just can't with her but I did feel bad that she was told she's just a joke to everyone. Get it together girl.

• Love 1

Episode 13:

"Exit Stage Left"

Brooke devises a scheme to expose Marcus and Bridget. Fizz makes a daring move on his quest to reassemble B2K. A1 helps Lyrica face an emotional hurdle. Masika and Hazel come face to face. Moniece serves Alexis her walking papers.

Airs October 9, 2017.

Episode 14:

"No Place Like Home"

Safaree makes one last play for Nikki Baby; Teairra returns from rehab; a confrontation rocks Fizz's B2K reunion; Brooke and Bridget transform the showcase.

Episode 15:

"Reunion: Part 1"

Masika and Alexis Skyy air their dirty laundry; Moniece and Hazel-E address social media beefs; Ray J and Princess share frustrations with trying to have a baby.

Airing October 16, 2017.

Safaree, please don’t ever change. 

Masika, go away. Far away. And find a stylist while you are there. 

Keyshia, you kept it classy and seem like a genuinely sweet and honest person. Therefore, please don’t come back to this hot ass mess of a show. 

Honestly I don’t even care about anyone else at this point. ?

• Love 3

You guys are killing me with the lack of jokes this season. That's half the fun of watching the show.

I have to admit that I'm always loving the end of season wrap ups. The music is always bangin. Dej Loaf - No Fear is fire. Never heard it before.

I'm going go out on a limb and say Hazel E will be gone after her anti dark skin/anti gay rant.

On 10/19/2017 at 11:57 PM, Racj82 said:

You guys are killing me with the lack of jokes this season. That's half the fun of watching the show.

I have to admit that I'm always loving the end of season wrap ups. The music is always bangin. Dej Loaf - No Fear is fire. Never heard it before.

I'm going go out on a limb and say Hazel E will be gone after her anti dark skin/anti gay rant.

Pretty sure Mona fired her the same day. Hazel posted some sort of fakery about having been wanting to quit forever, so Mona couldn't even really fire her. Yeah, ohhhkay. All them jobs you got made you want to quit. In addition, Shoedazzle has cancelled her endorsement deal. 

Episode 16:

"Reunion - Part 2"

The conclusion of Zell Swag and Misster Ray's blow-up; Bridget and Booby discuss the kiss in Catalina; Keyshia Cole takes the stage for a special performance.

Airs October 23, 2017.

I just had to let this out even though the season is over, I am new to this forum and couldn't find any other place to blurt this out :).

For reasons unknown to me Masika seems to think she has paved the way for stardom for quite a few people. She is just as delusional about her celeb status as Hazel E was about her relationship status with Berg. That's another thing, the way she played cool with Hazel was shady to me but screw Hazel she drowning cus she cannot swim. I remember when she did an interview saying love and hip hop was her idea. How when you hired years after the show start and fired too???

Bridget, Mrs. steal your husband cheat on him and steal your side dude because she got dumped and wants to take him off your hands so you can focus on your man. Great storyline what a way to come into the scene and quickly exit. I doubt she'll be on another season but I will admit I wouldn't mind if she does she may just grow on me like Joseline did.

Zell I get him, I do understand why he has reacted the way he has in a lot of the situations we've seen but no need to go down the line.

Keyshia Cole seem genuinely unbothered or interested in the drama which is good thing I don't know why she is on this show its not for her. Eventually Mona will be lining some drama up for her to react to.

I realize Mona takes their truths and instigates situations to create a circumstance like pushing a domino and they all play right into it smh sad but I still watch it.

• Love 1

Episode 1:

"Clutch Your Pearls"

K. Michelle returns to Hollywood, and she already has a score to settle with Lyrica. Moniece's bad behavior catches up to her. Scandal threatens Ray J's marriage to Princess. Teairra hits the town for the first time since rehab.

Airs July 23, 2018.

What the hell did K. Michelle, I mean Kimberly, do to her face.  I did not recognize her until she said her name at the end of that opening clip.  Also, she's awful.  I don't watch the Atlanta LHH, so I literally know nothing about her except her music and that she had her own show for a while.  

Seems everyone went to the same dentist for a group discount on veneers....

Why do Ray J and Princess keeping talking about "subliminal" social media posts.  I doubt they know what that term means.  Also, I hate Ray J's mother.  When will she stop babying her fucking son?  Good god lady!  Is there anything that Ray J should take responsibility for?

Already can't stand the stripper/rapper chick with her, Lyrica tried to pick a fight with me nonsense.  Actually, Lyrica accepted your apology and moved on to starting a fight with her husband (which was kinda refreshing, given that these women are always upset with everyone else BUT their man), until you made a point of slowly and loudly extricating yourself while simultaneously keeping yourself right in the middle of their business.  

Speaking of trying to hard, the assistant needs to go.  It bugs me that she doesn't see it was wrong of her to use her bosses car service account for her personal travel.  It doesn't matter that it was only $50.

Man, the entire cast has grown more obnoxious this year.  I really only care to hear about Teairra Marie's sobriety journey and whatever the hell Nikki Baby has going on.

• Love 4
20 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

I really only care to hear about Teairra Marie's sobriety journey and whatever the hell Nikki Baby has going on.

THIS.  Oh and to see Moneice catch hands.

• Love 3

Episode 2:

"The Bro Code"

A1 confronts Lyrica about Kimberly's allegations; a raging family feud threatens Ray J. and Princess' gender reveal party; Marcus blind sides Brooke with an unwelcoming surprise; Kimberly comes face-to-face with a ghost from her past.

Airs July 30, 2018.

Episode 3:

"Separation Anxiety"

Mayhem erupts at Kimberly's concert; A1 and Lyrica's marital issues ignite an all-out war between their moms; Ray J.'s meet-up with Safaree yields a shocking revelation; Brooke confronts a medical crisis.

Airs August 6, 2018.

On 8/2/2018 at 8:18 PM, OnceSane said:

So…Safaree tried to smash Lyrica?  I kinda hope they smashed.  Cuz I don't believe A1can lay pipe well.

Well. Looks like he did and we are also seeing the fallout from Safaree and why people call him big head now.

Ray J: "I can't see A-1 running after Safaree and putting his pearls in jeopardy!" 

Me: giphy.gif 

I hate when Ray says shit that makes me like him.  I also had a hearty chuckle at his machinations to get Safaree to admit that something happened.  I'm still not sure exactly what happened, but goddamn if that wasn't a confession.  

Other things I hate: that new producer dude.  Wow he is trash.  And there is something odd about his mouth/face that I just can't put my finger on.   

• Love 8