Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Nasal looks a mess. Honey, real LA girls don't rock fur in 80 degree weather. Safaree (I can't with his ass) got the memo. 

Huntington Beach, Marina del Rey, FULLERTON?? Did these bitches get kicked out of filming in LA? ?

Keyshia: zzzzz...

Masika is raw and messy, but I like her. 

I like Masika too. Her mouth has been reckless since season 1. I can definitely rock with her and crazy ass Moniece before Nasal.

Speaking of Nasal, she couldn't come for Teairra looks-wise on her best day. T-T may be a little thicker and stay with a drink in her hand but her whole face shits on Nasal's entire life.

I've always liked Miss Nikki Baby but she's going to lose me if she persists in hanging with Nasal and Alexis.

Keyshia looks like she's gonna get a "safe" edit lol 

Why are Princess and Ray-J even back?

Edited by Dream Boy
  • Love 5

Nasal E's dude was like romance novel sex bot. All he had to add to the convo was I got you, I got you, I got you while feeding her dialogue and sucking her toes. Get a real man.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Racj82 said:

Nasal E's dude was like romance novel sex bot. All he had to add to the convo was I got you, I got you, I got you while feeding her dialogue and sucking her toes. Get a real man.

Nasal: Babe what's the weather like tomorrow?

BoyBot: I got you

Nasal: I'm bout to show these trick ass bitches I'm a boss!

Boybot: I got you

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Racj82 said:

13 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Nasal: Babe what's the weather like tomorrow?

BoyBot: I got you

Nasal: I'm bout to show these trick ass bitches I'm a boss!

Boybot: I got you

I think the boyfriend has been hearing this stuff all day everyday since they started dating (17 days ago), so he's realized that's best response that will keep him in Hazel's hand-me-down furs and rented Lamborghini's.

I'm not sure what in the hell she did to her face, but Hazel looks awful now.  At least before she was ugly-cute.  And I still don't understand her beef with Teairra...that is, or was, her only friend.  And why does she think pulling out a Chanel card (?) makes her better than anyone.

And who are these other people?  Most of the people on this show are already nobodies.  We didn't need anymore nobodies.

• Love 5

Episode 2:

"Make It Count"

Ray J's struggle to start a family leads to an outrageous bet with A1 and Safaree; Keyshia gets advice from Too Short; Nikki Baby connects Chanel West Coast with a producer; Brooke goes on a mission to uncover the truth.

Airs July 31, 2017.

Should I know who the fuck Chanel West Coast is? Safaree + the other dudes at the fertility clinic cracked me up this episode. Did Ray Jay end up making a track with Hazel? Lol Joke is on her. 

Edited by Wierzbowski
  • Love 5

So blessed that I don't have to see Max Fuxx's teeth and Chihuahua Brandi this season. Thank you, Mona. 

Chanel West Coast is mostly a sidekick on Rob Dyrdek's MTV shows (Fantasy Factory, Ridiculousness) that are shown in endless reruns (thus residual checks). She was also signed to Young Money for a minute. Not much real personality, no charisma to really pop off. No one in the grand scheme of entertainment, but has probably had more mainstream tv/media time than all of the extras on this show. I would also say she ranks higher than (in relation to the opening credits girls past and present) Lyrica, Hazel, Moniece, Nia, Brandi when it comes to having worked on her own and not having her credits attributed to whatever has been she fucked. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

So blessed that I don't have to see Max Fuxx's teeth and Chihuahua Brandi this season. Thank you, Mona. 

Chanel West Coast is mostly a sidekick on Rob Dyrdek's MTV shows (Fantasy Factory, Ridiculousness) that are shown in endless reruns (thus residual checks). She was also signed to Young Money for a minute. Not much real personality, no charisma to really pop off. No one in the grand scheme of entertainment, but has probably had more mainstream tv/media time than all of the extras on this show. I would also say she ranks higher than (in relation to the opening credits girls past and present) Lyrica, Hazel, Moniece, Nia, Brandi when it comes to having worked on her own and not having her credits attributed to whatever has been she fucked. 

Yeah Chanel's musical/rapping abilities remain to be seen but she is certainly someone who has been around and involved in legitimate tv projects.  In terms of experience and actually "making moves" in the business she would definitely rank more with the upper level of the cast. 

Who are all these extra people? And why do any of them matter? Like...what have they accomplished to even be on this show? How are they even related to Hiphop?  Being a side chick should not be the sole bar of entry Mona, get your casting together. 

The cast was already overblown from last season. Now we have every non-muthafuckin' factor in this mess. I keep watching each segment and I'm like, "who are you and why should I care about whatever you are talking about?" Zell with the weird braids, paralegal chick, the guy who is two timing with paralegal chick,  and the other girl. Yes, all of you I'm looking at all of you with a side eye. Especially since they all started drama way too quick, like, you just introduced yourself a second ago and now you slanging drinks?

This last episode, beyond the fertility clinic, barely any of the OG characters got screen time, it was wasted on this paralegal divorce mess, and introducing us to Chanel West...who for some reason just irks me, don't know why yet. 

Can soemone please tell me why there is so much negativity directed toward Hazel E? Why does everyone seem bothered by her? 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Who are all these extra people? And why do any of them matter? Like...what have they accomplished to even be on this show? How are they even related to Hiphop?  Being a side chick should not be the sole bar of entry Mona, get your casting together. 

The cast was already overblown from last season. Now we have every non-muthafuckin' factor in this mess. I keep watching each segment and I'm like, "who are you and why should I care about whatever you are talking about?" Zell with the weird braids, paralegal chick, the guy who is two timing with paralegal chick,  and the other girl. Yes, all of you I'm looking at all of you with a side eye. Especially since they all started drama way too quick, like, you just introduced yourself a second ago and now you slanging drinks?

This last episode, beyond the fertility clinic, barely any of the OG characters got screen time, it was wasted on this paralegal divorce mess, and introducing us to Chanel West...who for some reason just irks me, don't know why yet. 

Can soemone please tell me why there is so much negativity directed toward Hazel E? Why does everyone seem bothered by her? 

Because Hazel E is delusional and a shit starter.

Paralegal chick has been around before. She was dating Rich in NY before Moniece "sabotaged" that.

Zell is so messy and not a real one at all. I don't blame Masika for going off on him. He just wants to get mess stirred behind the tired "Y'all should just meet and squash it" argument. And he's lame to try to blame his altercation with Alexis on Masika. She didn't make her throw her purse.

But I have to hand it to Masika though. She knows how this game is played and is trying to ice Alexis out by refusing to even film with her. No Masika, no story for Alexis. Well played. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Spiderella2 said:

Because Hazel E can't stop flapping her gums about shit that ain't her business, including Masika's kid.

1 hour ago, Dream Boy said:

But I have to hand it to Masika though. She knows how this game is played and is trying to ice Alexis out by refusing to even film with her. No Masika, no story for Alexis. Well played. 

In th end, Masika got played.  Mona doesn't like when her puppets become real boys & girls and refuse to play HER game.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

New to the show and to the thread, is Mona short for Moniece?

No, I'm talking about Mona Scott, the executive producer of the Love & Hip Hop franchise.

• Love 2

I have really been enjoying the guys so far this season.  First last week, when they were playing basketball and commiserating over having songs written about them, and then someone sang to Sarfaree, "Hey big head!"   And then this week, their escapades in the fertility clinic with the bet about working with Hazel-E (such shade), dude bringing his wife and telling her it was a dinner date while wearing a black and gold scarf on his head, and Safaree's "Jah Rastafari!" when he found out he came (literally and figuratively, lol) in 2nd place (which was not a surprise considering he's Jamaican - they look your way and you might get pregnant).  It's stupid and silly, but fun, and that's what I enjoy about these shows.  All the random fighting over ugly nobodies by women who would rather fight other women than confront the assholes who are cheating on and/or disrespecting them is annoying.  

What is up with the dudes on this show wearing pearls??  Is that a new fashion trend I'm just too unhip to know about?

Sometimes I like Masika, but the fact that she thinks she's important when all she's done is filmed this show and had a baby with a famous rapper is rich.  She's no better than the chick she's trying to ice out.

• Love 8

Episode 3:

"New Bae"

Teairra's new boyfriend clashes with her circle; Chanel defends her friend at Safaree's party; Ray J's secret weighs on him; Lyrica issues a demand to A1.

Airs August 7, 2017.

"Pickle-nose bitch".  It's phrases like that that'll keep me in love and hip-hop fan for the rest of my life. 

Also, you'd think that someone with a Chanel certified bag could afford foundation that actually matched her face and not Shrek's. Poor Hazel.

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 3

What's with Mona's fascination with dirty looking dudes? First Jim Jones from NY (though he's looks better since then), Soulja, and now the Solo Lucci dude--who looks like the cracked out version of Soulja. Eww.

• Love 2

Had to look up Solo Lucci....first video that came up is with him and a girl in barely any clothes cooking up crack in the kitchen.  Real winner there, and I can barely understand his mumbles.

A1 and his girly necklaces need to step back, they are not on trend, nor will he make them on trend. He looks silly. That said, I enjoy the banter and ribbing between he, Safaree, and RayJ.

RayJ is such an over actor in his "scenes." Its obvious he's been behind the camera for years, but it all just comes across as a little desperate these days. His wife, Princess, has kept the weight off, but it makes her teeth look weird, and  I liked her better thick.

Chanel West Coast has bugged since she had that annoying laugh on Ridiculousness. She looks forever 12 years old to me with mommy's makeup and clothes on. Her lingerie and blurred nips during her performance....just no...go away....no talent. She picked the wrong season to debut, Keisha Cole is on and has tremendous talent. That said, Keisha's storyline is beat, and its sad to see her letting her baby daddy Booby live with her for "the child" yet its clear he is mainly interested in her contacts for his musical career.

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 2

Lord have mercy.  I didn't think that I would actually ever say this but thank god Safaree is on this show.  He is the right balance of silliness and funny without being overly dramatic.  I am loving the guys friendship this season. 

Alexis Sky clearly has a type.  Girl, get your life and stop messing with these trifling men.  First Fetty Wap and now Solo Lucci.  We have hit a new low everyone; a pregnancy storyline introduced two minutes after meeting said couple whom has only been dating for a month, A MONTH!!!!!  Guys barely get an invite to my home before a month in, there is no way I'm contemplating a child at that point.  Lord have mercy.

Ray J is the biggest phony an completely overacting in every scene he is in.  He has had maybe two genuine moments in this series.  At least he is harmless for the most part.

Why is Lyrica saddled with the jealous wife storyline?  I understand her wanting to finish her album and not wanting focused pulled but what is wrong with making a schedule to ensure that gets done.  If your launching a label and to his credit A1 does have producing talent, you need actual talent.  A1 signing a female rapper is no threat to your career as a singer.  She was completely pressed in the meeting with the artist and her manager, whom was actually professional.  A1 was completely wrong to put her in that position especially in regard to talent and management coming to meeting to discuss business.

Can someone explain to me what the hell was going on with Brooke Valentine this episode?  Did Mona whisper to her  that her job is in jeopardy unless she turns up from 0 to 100?  I had no use for Jade when she was introduced last season as Rich Dollaz aka Broke Pennies girl, but I was completely on her side in this mess.  Brooke why are you stepping to Jade about what your man is doing to you? He clearly has an issue with lying and being deceitful you know this first hand so why are you mad at the other woman? She made absolutely no sense in any of her scenes. 

I don't even know what to say about Teirra Marie.  Glad that she has people who genuinely care about her.  I have no need for Cisco but these famewhores grilling him about his past was laughable and extremely hypocritical.  Yes, we saw his past messy relationships play out on screen just like we saw yours as well Moniece, and Nia.  Dell is too much of a cartoon character at this point for me to even take him seriously.

Safaree is the saving grace of this show so far. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Had to look up Solo Lucci....first video that came up is with him and a girl in barely any clothes cooking up crack in the kitchen.  Real winner there, and I can barely understand his mumbles.

Yikes.  On top of that, he looks like a dirty troll.  And women fight each other to have unprotected sex and children with dudes like this?!?  Ugh, gross. 

3 hours ago, JBC344 said:

Lord have mercy.  I didn't think that I would actually ever say this but thank god Safaree is on this show.  He is the right balance of silliness and funny without being overly dramatic.  I am loving the guys friendship this season. 

Safaree and is coconut oil have been a welcome addition this season.  I love how when any of the drama starts, he just watches back and forth in awe and glee, like at a tennis match.  It's exactly what I would be doing.

A1 seems to have gotten quite full of himself since last season.  That, plus his string of pearls, is not a good look.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

A1 seems to have gotten quite full of himself since last season.  That, plus his string of pearls, is not a good look.

And the nail polish! Don't forget the nail polish!!!

• Love 5

Jesus take the wheel, the transmission and the emergency brake actually Jesus smite these heathens and turn them all into a pillar of salt and let the church say – Amen

So Solo Lucci is a thing, like an actual real “recording artist”. OH MY  He looks like an undernourished something …like whatever he is was taken out of its cage too early. 

The THOT MAMMAS can go, like call an uber, hitch a lyft, get off my screen.   Lyrica needs to get a grip.  I understand that she wants to finish her project and yes she should put pressure on A1 to do so but be realistic.  Your music, as it is not out yet, aint making ya’ll any money.  A1 was right you need to ride the wave in this business and make money when you can.   I am so tired of people on these shows not being able to communicate clearly.  I can understand Lyrica’s not wanting A1 to be distracted by another artist when her project is almost finished.  All you have to do is say “we can bring on new artist but you need to understand that A1 won’t be able to give you his full attention until after my project is done, are you OK with that?”  That way you put it on them to make the decision and you don’t look like too much of an asshole.    I wonder is Lyrica is in a rush to finish her album before they break up because I don’t see them lasting. 

• Love 6

To be fair to Lyrica, A1 should not have brought her into that meeting.  That was a dick move on his part.  If he wants to be in charge, then he needs to be the one to deliver the good or bad news professionally.  But I feel that the reason she's so pissed is because it sounds like they've had the conversation about female artists vs her album in the past, and he just went ahead and did it anyway.  The artist seemed disappointed, but fine with coming in between them.  But then her manager had to go and say something like, "maybe we'll just come back when she's not here," as if Lyrica imposed herself on the meeting and if Lyrica wasn't sitting right there.  Extremely dismissive.  That would have pissed me right the fuck off too!  

I also don't see them lasting, @NYCNJbear06.  When they were at the party, she said something about him acting different, and I can see that.  Even when she and him were talking and he interrupted her to yell at the crowd, "y'all liked that single!"; it was just so douchey.

• Love 3

I agree, @Luckyroll3, totally a dick move and passive aggressive.  Whats up with these people wanting to be the boss but still hiding behind some weak mess (looking at your Ryan Black Ink).  To me it is a faulty argument from the jump - not signing a female artist.  Shouldn't it be not signing ANY artist?  If the rationale is about focusing on Lyrica wouldn't signing anyone distract from that? Focusing on the female side makes me give a side eye that its more about keeping A1 away from other women.  THese shows have a tradition of side chicks being made in the studio.  

I need to watch it again but I remember the incident with the manager woman and Lyrica going down differently.  I thought she said something to the effect of (paraphrasing)  You (A1) are saying one thing and You (Lyrica) are saying something different. We should let you guys talk and get on the same page and we can address this at a later time . Manager woman had a good point, they do need to get on the same page. That's when Lyrica went off  for no good reason and yes, I agree the artist did seem to enjoy causing the drama between Lyrica and A1.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

I agree, @Luckyroll3, totally a dick move and passive aggressive.  Whats up with these people wanting to be the boss but still hiding behind some weak mess (looking at your Ryan Black Ink).  To me it is a faulty argument from the jump - not signing a female artist.  Shouldn't it be not signing ANY artist?  If the rationale is about focusing on Lyrica wouldn't signing anyone distract from that? Focusing on the female side makes me give a side eye that its more about keeping A1 away from other women.  THese shows have a tradition of side chicks being made in the studio.  

I need to watch it again but I remember the incident with the manager woman and Lyrica going down differently.  I thought she said something to the effect of (paraphrasing)  You (A1) are saying one thing and You (Lyrica) are saying something different. We should let you guys talk and get on the same page and we can address this at a later time . Manager woman had a good point, they do need to get on the same page. That's when Lyrica went off  for no good reason and yes, I agree the artist did seem to enjoy causing the drama between Lyrica and A1.  

I agree, that is how I read what the manager was saying. 

I think the artist was understanding about not wanting to get in the middle of A1 and Lyrica until Lyrica started to get loud and then it was like, you called us down here for a meeting and now we are in the middle of your marriage drama and being yelled at. 

I so agree about it being a "woman" as the deciding factor.  Like you said Lyrica wasn't "We shouldn't start this label and sign any talent until my project is finished" it was "We aren't signing any females". Her own reasoning doesn't even make sense in this scenario.  Personally I found nothing wrong with signing a female rapper because Lyrica doesn't rap.  I could understand if it was another singer and there is a question over fighting for material.  But ultimately this was an issue because the artist has a vagina.

• Love 1

Oh, it's definitely about keeping someone with a vagina away from Pearls, uh, I mean A1.  My main problem is that it seems like they had already discussed it and came to an agreement, one he decided to toss when he found the female rapper.  Which is fine, because if she is actually talented, then it makes sense he would want to lock her down to his label; however, he should have spoken to Lyrica about it first and also not drop her into the middle of the meeting to deliver the news.  

• Love 3

Episode 4:

"Got Swag?"

Masika hires Misster Ray to plan an event, only to get caught in the crossfire; concerns mount over Teairra's self-destructive behavior; A1 considers a collaboration with Keyshia Cole; and Brooke and Booby hatch a plan to teach Marcus a lesson.

Airs August 14, 2017.

These hoes are so tiresome, especially the randoms. 

Tierra, you need more than IV fluids, honey. She's headed into Ruthie from The Real World territory. (Yes I'm old) ?

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Tierra, you need more than IV fluids, honey. She's headed into Ruthie from The Real World territory. (Yes I'm old) ?

Allow me to join you at the old folks table!

Ruthie, that had a twin and jumped into the pool with Tec on the first day LOL.

That was the Hawaii season if I recall correctly.

I need for Brooke to stop acting like a soap opera character. What is the point in playing head games with Smurf faced Marcus. Girl, either piss or get off the pot. We all know you're screwing Boobie Gibson. Give me a break.

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

47 minutes ago, Fairlily26 said:

Allow me to join you at the old folks table!

Ruthie, that had a twin and jumped into the pool with Tax on the first day LOL.

That was the Hawaii season if I recall correctly.

I need for Brooke to stop acting like a soap opera character. What is the point in playing head games with Smurf faced Marcus. Girl, either piss or get off the pot. We all know you're screwing Boobie Gibson. Give me a break.

Ruthie, who also managed to clean up her act and return to the RW/RR Challenge and dominated in many of the physical games.  I'm pulling up my chair to the old folks table too!

Am I supposed to know who Brooke Valentine is?  Cause I sure don't.  And I'm not curious enough to google her or any of these other no-name fools who keep getting added to this show.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, luckyroll3 said:

Ruthie, who also managed to clean up her act and return to the RW/RR Challenge and dominated in many of the physical games.  I'm pulling up my chair to the old folks table too!

Am I supposed to know who Brooke Valentine is?  Cause I sure don't.  And I'm not curious enough to google her or any of these other no-name fools who keep getting added to this show.

Brooke Valentine had an early 2000 single called "girl fight". One hit wonder, she also was featured on "Cribs".

Edited by Fairlily26
  • Love 1

Why is A1 stealing jewelry from Wilma Flinstone?  

0d83be2175db6dbb4a1d01e141892c96.jpg 

He was wearing the same chunky pearls in this week's episode.  Now I'm seriously curious about how many different types of pearls he owns.  

There's always something about Cisco that makes him seem so loveable; but then he always messes that up by being an asshole.  Poor Teairra Marie, who has no damn self-esteem is all into him with the "I love you so much" and the "you made me fall in love with you" bullshit.  And he's all, "I care about her; I got love for her," which basically translates to Mona promised me a raise and more screen time when I go back to NY if I pretend to be in this relationship.  Add that to him being so dismissive about her needing real help, not just a fucking vitamin drip.....damn you Cisco.  Now I'm just waiting for when you inevitably start crying again about something stupid.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3

Episode 5:

"Spirit Animal"

Mayhem erupts at Safaree and Chanel's music video shoot; Misster Ray's attempt to make nice with Masika leads to a wild encounter with Zell; Teairra lashes out at Cisco, Moniece and Nia.

Airs August 21, 2017.

This episode was another hot ass mess. Who are all these randoms? Where is the original cast? Besides Safaree, I feel like all the new additions bring the show down to a whole new level of ratchet-ness. I can't get invested in any of their scenes, and wish Mona would stop adding 1383882 new people every damn season. 

Can we get some RayJ & Princess drama next week. Where is Miss NikkiBaby?  Heck, I'd even settle for Fizz drama at this point. 

Masika, why does she think she is the queen bee all of a sudden? Besides being a thot and getting knocked up by a one-eyed rapper, what has she accomplished in her life to claim the queen title? And her beauty line is such a joke that her own gay bestie turned it into a swap meet with product all over the floor. 

Hazel-E & Chanel No Coast...yawn. I knew that Hazel was going to repurpose that shoot for herself as soon as her boyfriend popped up at the shoot. When she started dancing and filming herself with the dancers, I must admit I cracked up a bit. Besides claiming to be a west coast rapper, Chanel isn't ready for the LA-shade. And she is too much a diva for a wannabe who is still trying to establish herself. But her song was cute. Not going to buy it though, I already heard too much of it in this episode. 

Safaree...he cracked me up. He's such a loon and he loves drama! And his one liners are popping. He's easy on the eyes too.

A1 sauce/Pearls on the other hand...I just can't. He has taken androgyny & gender-nonconformity to a whole new level. Between the pearls, jewelry, black nail polish, hair, scarf, it's like he is just putting on every single accessory he owns every time he goes out. You might have 7 singles on the chart, but you need 7 hours a day with a stylist A1! I know he thinks he's a star now, but even Prince/Lenny Kravitz know  how to blend and accessorize properly. If you are going to do it, do it well. He looks like a homeless person who puts on everything they own. New money is so flashy. 

Edited by Spiderella2
Spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

The Chanel West Coast & Nasal E debacle was just so dumb.  Chanel looks so silly, like a 5 year old dressed up in some ho's clothes, totally over her head in this environment. And Hazel continues to be a joke, her boy friend is using her, and its all a big yawn.  Safaree can stay.

A1 looks so foolish. The androgyny thing is fine, but  as Spiderella eloquently put above . Get a stylist A1, you look a damn fool. I do wonder if he and his Mrs. share their jewelry and scarf collection, lol.

So Cisco is a cheating mo fo? I never watched LHHNY, so I don't know his rep.  But he's a jerk and his jump off is looking for proclamations of love.  Next week should be interesting when his two ladies meet. Completely producer driven storyline, but hey, isn't that what we know if this francise?

The Ray and Zell drama is a big bore. Zell is so incredibly weird looking, I just can't......  Why are they on this show? I preferred Milan C. and his ex boo over these knuckleheads.

Edited by Crazydoxielady

I actually sat with my mouth open at the fuckery that was the video shoot.  Hazel has mental problems right?  How could anyone think that she was in the right?  I have no love for any of the monkeys in this jungle of a show least of all the newcomer Chanel west coast but she had a point.  Hazel says she is all about business and a “boss”  then accept the responsibility – you didn’t send the artist a treatment for the video, you didn’t share with the artist that you had some choreography for them to learn or even ask if they wanted to dance and then get an attitude and go off when the artist questions you and makes a valid point of “how am I going to learn choreography in heels in a dirt lot. C’mon?  Hazel, would you stand for any of this if you were the artist?

What also bothers me is the quickness that people get to throwing blows.  Why is your first instinct to put hands on someone? 

• Love 3

Episode 6:

"Gusbands & Wives"

Shocking allegations blow up Masika and Nia's dinner for Zell and Misster Ray; Teairra and Cisco's shopping trip ends in tears; Moniece struggles with the other woman in her relationship; Booby worries about Keyshia's response.*

Airs August 27, 2017.

*Note: This episode airs Sunday at 7pm.

Episode 7:

"Shady Ladies"

The Hollywood women are forced to pick sides in a war between cliques; Ray J's effort to develop a sexy new image for Bridget Kelly puts a strain on his marriage; and Moniece squares off with A.D.'s best friend.

Airs August 28, 2017.

On 8/23/2017 at 7:41 AM, Spiderella2 said:

This episode was another hot ass mess. Who are all these randoms? Where is the original cast? Besides Safaree, I feel like all the new additions bring the show down to a whole new level of ratchet-ness. I can't get invested in any of their scenes, and wish Mona would stop adding 1383882 new people every damn season. 

Can we get some RayJ & Princess drama next week. Where is Miss NikkiBaby?  Heck, I'd even settle for Fizz drama at this point. 

Masika, why does she think she is the queen bee all of a sudden? Besides being a thot and getting knocked up by a one-eyed rapper, what has she accomplished in her life to claim the queen title? And her beauty line is such a joke that her own gay bestie turned it into a swap meet with product all over the floor. 

Hazel-E & Chanel No Coast...yawn. I knew that Hazel was going to repurpose that shoot for herself as soon as her boyfriend popped up at the shoot. When she started dancing and filming herself with the dancers, I must admit I cracked up a bit. Besides claiming to be a west coast rapper, Chanel isn't ready for the LA-shade. And she is too much a diva for a wannabe who is still trying to establish herself. But her song was cute. Not going to buy it though, I already heard too much of it in this episode. 

Safaree...he cracked me up. He's such a loon and he loves drama! And his one liners are popping. He's easy on the eyes too.

A1 sauce/Pearls on the other hand...I just can't. He has taken androgyny & gender-nonconformity to a whole new level. Between the pearls, jewelry, black nail polish, hair, scarf, it's like he is just putting on every single accessory he owns every time he goes out. You might have 7 singles on the chart, but you need 7 hours a day with a stylist A1! I know he thinks he's a star now, but even Prince/Lenny Kravitz know  how to blend and accessorize properly. If you are going to do it, do it well. He looks like a homeless person who puts on everything they own. New money is so flashy. 

First let me say LOL to your post. Too funny. I agree with all the extra people. And yes, I never thought adding Safaree to this show would be good but he is awesome. Great personality and funny.

I am looking forward to the next episode because I like Miss Nikki Baby, Fizz, etc. Ray J tries too hard lol but I rather him and Princess than these random folk...although I'm probably in the minority I like Cisco being in Hollywood. I like that they have someone for Tierra.

Masika - I agree with you. She's too much. She needs to calm down.

LOL Hazel and Chanel that was funny. Although Chanel brought up valid points how is she supposed to learn dance moves that fast. And this was Chanel's video not Hazel E's. LOL yeah the song wasn't bad.

Safaree is awesome. He's naturally funny without ever having to try. Yeah he is. His facial expressions alone crack me up. Yeah he is easy on the eyes :)

LOL at the names A1 sauce/Pearls ! Hilarious. Nothing wrong with expressing yourself but he takes it to a whole different level lol

And why is Nia on this show? Soulja Boy is no longer on it? And Moniece can be annoying too. lol

• Love 2

Tierra booty-tooching(™ANTM) in that doorway had me on the floor.  And Cisco looked like a fool with all that lipstick smeared.  Production really fucking around acting like Tierra needed lipstick evidence.  Cisco had a chick in her panties in his bed.  That was enough evidence, Mona.  Step up your game.

I can't imagine fighting over Fetty Wap.  Or any of these guys.

• Love 1

I have always hated this show, but it provided a level of joy and laughter that I appreciated weekly.  However, all these extra people are ruining it for me.  I can't with Zel and Ray who are doing entirely too much to get screen time.  I can't with all the baby mama's and instagram girlfriends of these dirty trash dicks (Really, you let a dude who looks like a broke down version of Two Face from Batman almost impregnate you after "dating" for 3 weeks because he's a rapper?!?!?). I can't with Moneice's girlfriend's bff who wants to start drama to get a spot on the show.  And I can't with Masika and Moneice's very nasty podcast because none of what they said was funny or clever (cause I enjoy petty and shade when it's actually good) and it just showed how insecure and stuck in middle school they are.  Also, Masika got some nerve insinuating other women are ho's because her pot has been in lots of people's kitchens......but you know, 

e7c2ba878523812cc327a7d2504b9d9a--video-

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, luckyroll3 said:

Really, you let a dude who looks like a broke down version of Two Face from Batman almost impregnate you after "dating" for 3 weeks because he's a rapper?!?!?).

DYING.

Uh, please DO NOT insult the original Two Face, he don't deserve that. Solo, Rollo, whatever his name is looks like a yet-to-be-named CDC infection.

• Love 4