Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I can't believe that drink-throwing Jason Lee will be on this season.  And I see that Nikki found a way to keep her spot on the show.  Ugh, I do not like that girl.  Brandi, Max and his teeth will be back.  You can watch the super trailer here. Lord help me. 

I love Nikki Baby.  Don't ask me why; I just do.  I think it's because unlike the other ladies on the show, she kinda knows she's ridiculous, but it's okay, cause she actually has a real job. 

So are Nikki and Dreaux over already?  And who's this idiot on the crotch rocket?

21 hours ago, vavavoom said:

Brandi, Max and his teeth will be back.

All these reality people out here getting their teeth fixed and this motherfucka still walking around with that jacked-ass grill?  Stop flaunting your money if you aren't gonna put it into good use.

What did Teairra do now?  And how is Moniece not in a mental institution?

• Love 4
On 8/5/2016 at 0:30 PM, luckyroll3 said:

So are Nikki and Dreaux over already?  And who's this idiot on the crotch rocket?

All these reality people out here getting their teeth fixed and this motherfucka still walking around with that jacked-ass grill?  Stop flaunting your money if you aren't gonna put it into good use.

What did Teairra do now?  And how is Moniece not in a mental institution?

The idiot on the crotch rocket is Safaree also known as Nicki Minaj's ex-boyfriend.  They were together for a long time (10 years, I think?).  He's a rapper too and is rumored to be the ghost writer behind Nicki's raps.  I think he's cute, but I don't really know much about him.  I'm ready for this show to show me how much of a douchebag he is.  The scene where he's telling Nikki and the other girl that he wants both of them made me cringe.

Teairra is in trouble for beating up an Uber driver.  Mess.

Episode 1: 

"California Dreaming"

Ray and Princess' road to the altar hits a roadblock; Moniece and Brandi handle some unfinished business; Shanda and Willie's fairytale marriage hits a major snag; Nikki discovers Fizz has been keeping a secret from her.

Airs August 15, 2016.

But Moniece is in a race for the crazy award  with Tommie from Atlanta.

HA!

Moniece seems to have a personality disorder and would likely steal a dude's sperm, Tommie acts like she's on bath salts and ready to cannibalize your ass...

• Love 2

I've liked Miss Nikki Baby too since the days of "Why you so mad that I look so good". What can I say? I have horrible taste in reality show crushes. LOL Having said that, I lived for her smackdown of Dreux, who was trying so hard to turn the situation around on her but failing miserably. I'm glad that she wasn't here for any of his playing victim. The dude is a straight up bum and she's good to be rid of him although I'm not so sure Safaree is much of an upgrade.

Speaking of hot messes that I can't help but like, I'm also here for Teairra Mari. There's just something about her that makes me not quite hate her. Probably because you can see that there's a whole lot of hurt and damage in there. But she looked terrible last night. Her wig game was not the business. 

I'm never here for Ray-J and the Princess show or tired Brandi. Is it bad that I wanted Moniece to drag her? Speaking of Moneice, I live for her unbothered look in the previews when Princess lunges for her. Girl, you don't want none of Mo. Trust me lol 

And look, I see Willie and his wife needed some new manufactured drama to keep their checks coming. Yawn. 

I'm ready for the return of Masika. It always sucked that she was a casualty of that trash, Burg, because her shade game was always on point. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, FuriousStyles said:

So nobody gonna mention Fizz's "I slept wrong Gumby" haircut? Wtf was that?  

I am watching it right now + really don't see @ all.....

fizz-monique.jpg

home-large-gumby.png

Oh wait....LMAO!

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 4

I can't believe that after all the "goodwill" Fizz showed us being a responsible single parent last season, on the first episode this season he decides to show his ass with Moniece.  Please tell me them living together is just an actual storyline drum up by the producers and not something Fizz actually came up with? 

First of all Fizz, yes I know that your area of town (Porter Ranch) was evacuated for a gas leak but how does that translate to you living with Moniece.  Wouldn't you go to your mama's house, the same mama who helps you with Cameron when Moniece is acting up?  Wouldn't you go stay with one of your boys who has an extra room? Why wouldn't you go and rent a small apartment for the time being?  Why wouldn't you get on air bnb and find a place you can rent for the time being?  We know Fizz has some money, enough to certainly afford an apartment while he is displaced.

I was completely on Nicky Baby's side.  Even if Nicky wasn't trying to be so serious, Fizz certainly wanted more so why would you move in with Moniece.  I didn't even understand his excuse about giving Cameron a stable home.  Cameron has been raised by his father for a majority of his life with Moniece being in and out.  How are you not confusing him by pretending to be a "family" especially when it is temporary.

I just can't with these two.  Fizz I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you.

• Love 9

Episode 2:

"Homewreckers"

A woman from Willie's shows up, causing a rift in his marriage.  Later, Ray and Princess address the prenup controversy; Moniece stirs up trouble; and Masika struggles with paternity issues.

Airs August 22, 2016.

It's so obvious Fizz is a relationship guy, but because that's not what's hot in these streets (i.e. men actually taking care of their kids, and not wanting to have hoes in different areas codes) he has to pretend to be some playa.  I dont think it was Fizz's idea to move in with Moniece.  That had to come from upstairs (Mona and Co.).  I think Fizz just ended up catching feelings for Nikki and maybe wanted to use theither situation to make Nikki jealous or something?  Like he  can't come right out and just say, hey gas leak at the crib and im staying with Monique for children amount of time. Just temporary, nothing going on. Nope, he has to let her find out on her own (which given Moniece's big mouth and the rest of the cast having big mouths it was only a matter of time before Nikki found out, which she did,) and it makes it look like Fizz is hiding something.  And the whole thing worked because Nikki looked so pissed and petty to me. And why would she be pissed and petty if she didn't like him too?   

Anyway, it looks like my little psychological analysis is moot anyway because Nikki done moved on with TWO people, one of whom is a woman? Another gay for pay storyline.  Yaaaawnnnn.

• Love 4
Just now, FuriousStyles said:

and it makes it look like Fizz is hiding something.

But Fizz was hiding something.  If he could bring up wanting to be in a serious relationship, the next statement should have been about him living with Moniece.  But instead he asked Nikki for a key to her place, which was fine with until he denied her a key to his place.  Again, another opportunity to bring up his current living situation.  He was the one being quite petty (and honestly, quite bitchy when he got called out on his bullshit).  Also, he should be pretty concerned that cuckoo bananas Moniece is telling everybody she wants his sperm to have another child.  We all know Moniece ain't gonna parent that one either!

• Love 4

Who cashes $27,000 for their 18 month year old and gives it to him in a duffle bag.  Are music producers paid in cash???  So idiotic.

I don't understand what Moniece's problem is with Princess.  But then again, I also don't understand why Moniece isn't in a mental institution.  You can tell she's been to a lot of therapy (and her mom is a psychiatrist/psychologist right?) because she had that whole, "I heard you say...." and "I feel that...." nonsense down, but obviously has ignored the part where she needs to give the other person the same opportunity to speak and be heard. 

I think Willie is full of shit. Because really, who would admit they let someone cheat with them in a Red Roof Inn???

• Love 6

I don't give two squirts about Willie or his probable cheating.  He and his wife were more interesting when she was riding a pole in one of Nikki's clubs behind his back.

Brandi was a little too excited to see all that money…especially since its supposedly all for their child.  Seeing the toddler swim in it was kinda funny (& sad) though.

Moneice hates Princess because Ray is willing to put a ring on it (for real) and no one's putting anything (aside from a straitjacket) on her crazy ass, crazy fingers or in her crazy uterus.  I swear, if Fizz lets her use his sperm he's an idiot.

I'll be more interested in Masika's return when she talks about something other than her baby daddy.

• Love 3

Oh my gosh…I was caught up in Olympic mania, I totally forgot Basketcase Wives LA & Love and Hip Hop Hos was back on.

Anyhoo, Lil Jizz was never going to make it for the long haul with Nikki. Every scene he is with Nikki, I see premature ejaculation & teenage boy giggles. Maybe that helps production in stocking his lotion. Porter Ranch gas leak, he needed to live elsewhere for a few months…go crash at one of your boys sofas. When Moniece sticks a cattle prod on your balls to get sperm, don’t come crying (even though you literally will)

Willie – he is very handsome. Shonda he was messing with this girl she has the receipts. Are we supposed to believe she dropped the pole for a mike? Believable if the mike is a dildo.

Flava Flav Jr still fuggly.

Masika went from DumbBerg to PettyPap. She’s attracted to guys with wonky eyes.

• Love 7

First Fizz, now Willie.  Damn, are there any decent men on this show.  We need a Papoose in this installment stat!!!!  First of all Willie, I hope that your role in Chocolate City 2 is limited because boy you cannot act or lie worth a dime.  Do you really expect us to believe you have had nothing to do with Keyshia (?) since 2004?  Really Willie?  You got caught up in the text messages while you were giving your condolences?  Of course, because when you pay your respects to people you always follow that up with a dick pic.  Boy please.

I have to hand it to Shanda, outside of the end where she went after Keyshia, she was actually showing that she had some brains with Willie's bull not making any sense.  Notice when she mentioned the last time she slept with Willie his response wasn't "Girl what are you talking about" it was to look over at Shanda and ask her "Was we in Chicago then".  Shanda, when a chick knows your husband's travel schedule rest assured something happened.

Damn, here I thought Willie was to upstanding and fine to be a F**k boy.  Guess I was wrong.

• Love 4

Episode 3:

"For the Love of Money"

A1 and Lyrica's opinionated mothers threaten their relationship; and Princess confronts Moniece.  Later, Brandi's plan to hide a secret from Max backfires.

Airs August 29, 2016.

Wow Brandi; blowing your baby's entire savings on a store that's likely to fail within a year. No words. I can't be mad at Max if he decides to divorce her, because that was incredibly selfish of her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, sereion said:

Wow Brandi; blowing your baby's entire savings on a store that's likely to fail within a year. No words. I can't be mad at Max if he decides to divorce her, because that was incredibly selfish of her.

I ain't mad and here's why:

1. That store buy-in didn't cost $27,000.

2. Max and Brandi never had $27,000.

3. That store buy-in didn't cost $27,000.

4. Max and Brandi never had $27,000.

#justsayin #sorrynotsorry

• Love 6

Why does Lil Brandy refer to her child as the baby?  Say his name.  She did that last season as well.

While I am at it I find Willie to be quite good looking.  He is lying thru his teeth, but he is handsome....well with a hat on anyway.  I don't think I have ever seen him on this show without a cap on his head.

Edited by lasandi

Brandi did look genuinely afraid when she was telling Max.

Is every season going to have a scene with Xylophone Mouth, car, and Brandi blocking? What happened to the Hummer?

Is every season going to have a scene with Ray J calling someone janky?

Did not like Nicky Baby’s wig at the girl meet.

Lil Fizz is an idiot. Last season after the video shoot with Moniece, he told her she was becoming too attached. This year her moves into her place knowing what happened last  season and he thought this would be okay?

Shonda you will never leave Willie, so stop acting. Willie you will never stop sticking your willy into non Shonda body parts, wear a condom.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, OnceSane said:

I ain't mad and here's why:

1. That store buy-in didn't cost $27,000.

2. Max and Brandi never had $27,000.

3. That store buy-in didn't cost $27,000.

4. Max and Brandi never had $27,000.

#justsayin #sorrynotsorry

Kayfabe. One must stick with the kayfabe.

• Love 1

Episode 4:

"Mama Beef"

A1 and Lyrica struggle to get their moms to make nice before they tie the knot. Masika meets up with Fetty Wap. Max is still furious with Brandi after discovering her secret. New love is in the air for Nikki and things are already becoming complicated.

Airs September 5, 2016.

I feel like this is the one series with a really solid cast and isn't past the point of no return like Atlanta, so it disappoints me they focus so much on side characters you don't need. Brandi, Lyrica and Shonda are all zzzzzz. I'd much rather see the main cast.

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, sereion said:

Safaree or whatever; I already  cannot with him.

Miss Nikki Baby can do much better…his thirst is real!

Speaking of thirst, Brandi, you need a new schtick.  Running after Max of the jacked teeth every season (or every episode) is already tired.  Look, Moniece has shown at least 88 shades of crazy, pick one.

Also up for a "I got dehydrated I'm so thirsty" award…mama beef.  Why the fuck am I supposed to care about this shit?  And how are the mamas more thirsty than their children who are grown ass people?  So boring. 

• Love 3

I love you Nikki Baby, but girl, you got a rhombus masquerading as a left breast implant.  You need to get that checked out!

Nikki's girlfriend is gorgeous.  I'm straight and I wanted to crawl into that bed with her.  And it was so nice of her fix Nikki's lipstick afterwards....men n't think about that.

Safaree sounds like a complete and utter idiot.  I always want to support my fellow island people, but he's so dumb.  And if he doesn't want people to bring up his ex, he should stop talking about her so much. 

• Love 3
On 9/5/2016 at 8:36 PM, announcergirl said:

Why does Brandi keep running and crying behind this guy?

Brandi has the most bizarre run.

It is a cross between a muppet and a geisha girl trying to move fast in wooden slippers.

At least she didn't start calling the strippers Becky

PS: Why didn't you use 1000 of that 27K to fix one tooth on Max?

23 hours ago, sereion said:

Safaree or whatever; I already  cannot with him.

His Talking Head Shot gave me Huggy Bear from Starsky & Hutch.

Every sentence, he references Nikki Minaj not Baby.

Nicky Baby you need to run

• Love 5

Episode 5:

"Now or Never"

Nikki attempts to juggle her relationships with Safaree and Rosa; and A1 and Lyrica take matters into their own hands.  Later, Shanda's confronted by Willie's mistress.

September 12, 2016.

Let's see what went down this episode.  Teirra Marie took a couple of cheap shots at Willie's mistress as she charged Shanda knocking Shanda's wig off her head.  TT declared in her TH that she was just trying to defend herself which is a total lie because no one was coming for her.  She clearly thought Shanda couldn't handle herself and needed the punch and kick that TT threw.  In actuality Shanda was more concerned about that wig coming off and had to be carried out clutching that wig on the side of her head/face.  LOL

Lyrica's mom was singing at a venue that was so empty that they had the few people there sit one person per table while the performance was going on to make it seem fuller than it was.  After the song, the two woman were at their table talking and the place suddenly filled up as the extras were now close together around their table to really look like a crowd was there.  

A1 and Lyrica got married with neither mom in attendance.  No friends either.  Well they did it their way.

Nikki and her mess.  I think the song applies torn between two lovers.  Who cares.

PS. The song Willie's side piece (Kyraq) was singing was about him creeping on Shanda for 12 Years. She was telling the story in a song because Shanda wouldn't hear her out.  I think the song was called They Say the Truth Hurts.  Omg these people!  

You gotta watch how it goes down.

Edited by lasandi
I had one more thing to say.
  • Love 4

Shonda - I'm still confuzzled by this "music" career she put on hold. It was not mentioned once last season. Where does the stripping stand in the timeline?

Poor thing held her wig to the side of her head like a hair ice pack - the Chicago rapper gave her a concussion?

Why are these women fighting with each other when they should combine forces and chop Willy's willy off?

Why is Tierra Marie on this season?

Safaree - not only is he following in Lil Jizz's footsteps with Nikki Baby - he is also following by using bathroom accents. Lil Jizz had the contour rug as a backpack last season, and Safaree ripped off the toilet tank cover and wrapped it around his shoulders this season.

A1 - is he named after the steak sauce or something else?

• Love 9

Was Floyd, I mean A1, serious with wearing sweat pants to his wedding?  Who does that?  Also, did anyone else catch his pearls in the talking heads?  Are pearls the new hip hop trend? 

Safaree sounds like a real fool with all his, I want kids and a family.  Y'all been dating for 3 days!  Slow your roll, dude.  Also, is he for real upset that he and Nikki went 1 whole day without speaking.  God forbid.  And shut up Gumby.  Nikki didn't play you.  She told you from the start that she was dating around and was interested in settling down right then.  You chose not to listen. 

And I can't with Nia talking about Safaree puts all his business on Instagram.  Really Nia?  You won't stop posting about that Garbage Pail Kid and the shit he does to you....and you're still with him.  Messy recognizes messy!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Shonda - I'm still confuzzled by this "music" career she put on hold. It was not mentioned once last season. Where does the stripping stand in the timeline?

Poor thing held her wig to the side of her head like a hair ice pack - the Chicago rapper gave her a concussion?

Why are these women fighting with each other when they should combine forces and chop Willy's willy off?

Why is Tierra Marie on this season?

Safaree - not only is he following in Lil Jizz's footsteps with Nikki Baby - he is also following by using bathroom accents. Lil Jizz had the contour rug as a backpack last season, and Safaree ripped off the toilet tank cover and wrapped it around his shoulders this season.

A1 - is he named after the steak sauce or something else?

I think she really does have a genuine interest in music (unlike Omarion's baby mama who constantly whined about being a "musician" but sang nary a note, ever). Back during Willie's Day 26 days she did a song with Dawn from Danity Kane. She and Willie were probably both aspiring singers but he caught his big break first. 

• Love 2

Okay, is A1 Young Thug's play cousin? Pearls, a pretend chanel fur chubby? 

I must say, Lyrica is quite pretty.  Her blonde wedding hair was nice.

Ugh Safaree...stupid spelling first off. And he's not as cute as he thinks he is.

Max's teeth looks like someone vandalized a graveyard.

• Love 6

Safaree looks like a gotdamn clown. All that fake fur, sheepskin, counter rug vest - fool it's 80 degrees, that shit ain't poppin' in LA!

IDIOT.

And I love you Nikki Baby, but why you look so waxy?

Nia - non muthafuckin factor. 

Lyrica looks like a muppet. Or some kind of marionette. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Tallulahbaby said:

Ugh Safaree...stupid spelling first off. And he's not as cute as he thinks he is.

???

we gon agree to disagree about Lyrica! 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

18 hours ago, Tallulahbaby said:

His style is very Gangstalicious. I hope he and Lyrica have a long and happy marriage, but I couldn't marry a man who wears pearls.

18 hours ago, Jade Foxx said:

Safaree looks like a gotdamn clown. All that fake fur, sheepskin, counter rug vest - fool it's 80 degrees, that shit ain't poppin' in LA!

IDIOT.

And I love you Nikki Baby, but why you look so waxy?

Nia - non muthafuckin factor. 

Lyrica looks like a muppet. Or some kind of marionette. 

Aww, she seems like a sweet person so I can't bring myself to clown her....yet.

• Love 1