Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Willie is still such a pretty man. I am so sorry he won't be back next season cause even with his pole climbing wife, he couldn't generate a halfway interesting storyline. Bye Boo.

DaFuq was that catatonic state Moniece fell into? She looked like a stupid toddler holding their breath til they get their way. Birch just say motherhood ain't for you and folks will probably climb right off of you.

Moniece is such a joke.  Word up to whoever said her "house" is basically living with Richie and sucking his dick so she can have a roof over her head.  "Now give me a kiss"  And why is everyone such a drama queen....seriously, every single person on that stage was turned up to 11.....except for Tierra Marie...of all people.

WTF was Souja Boy talking about??? The host asked him a question about Nia and Nas, and he's flashing and talking money? Was he on something? And these chicks are fighting over him, why? I will say thank goodness he's using his $25 mil to remove those awful tattoos.

I'm not going to Google Soulja Boy because I'm afraid my computer will get an STD

But seriously, how the hell does he have $25 million dollars?  I've only heard one song from him, does he write a lot of songs, or does he have a lot of songs out I've never heard of.  I don't even think the Macarena people have 25 million dollars and that song was way more popular.

You know for at least two years I've said that Soulja Boy might look reasonable if he didn't have those face tattoos......I was wrong.  He looks like Little Richard and Lil' Kim's love child.

• Love 7

Will there be any point that causes Nia to feel shame and embarrassment about this little troll she is claiming as he talks about his groupies on the road and yelling at/generally acting disrespectful to her?

Miles was up there acting like a straight bitch. Had the nerve to twist his face up talking about Milan needs attention. and scoot up under his sister's armpit. I don't doubt that he cheated. That's ok, ain't nobody gonna take care of his raggedy ass the way Milan did. Was the chick trying to hint that she has a woman now? Didn't she say something about not having a man but having a boo? Trying to stir up a lesbian relationship for a storyline?

Brandi is just annoying. She looks and acts stupid. Ray realized real quick when he was met with dead silence after he said girls relate to her. Don't nobody relate to that besides dumb chickens and those of us who may be reminded and embarrassed about some of our past foolishness. I really hope they don't come back. Max isn't working with anyone notable, her rapping is a.non motherfucking factor. All she does is jump in other people's shit. For someone who is all about women, she is quick to fight and call other women bitches and Beckies etc.

Wasn't it cute how Willie and Shanda pretended they weren't broke? We all saw that turnt over loveseat and willie stressing about cash. She didn't ask Nikki for a job because the bank account was so flush.

Will moniece cameo on lhhny with Rich Daddy Dollaz? That silent pouting shit was foolishness.

Creme to powder.

Sometimes I hate yall on these boards.

I've been watching a lot of House, MD on Netflix.

In my medical opinion, Nia is missing the gene that causes shame.  

I can't figure out any other explanation, because no reasonable human being would sit up there and be disrespected by a man wearing Fashion Fair creme to powder in Ebony Glow (credit to Watermelon)

I have no idea why Nas keeps showing her face in public, I was drinking eggnog when they replayed that clip of her flinging her throw up at Nikki.  That bitch is foul, I think she also can feel no shame.

• Love 5

Is no one gonna mention Miles kicking the ring across the room?

Hazel looked bad. Dry wig, saggy titties, with titty tape showing, crooked nose, and a but chunky.

Little B is so extra. It's quite funny. She's a mother! She's for women! She's a rapper! She's a wif! Ain't nuttin Little B ain't!

• Love 7

Chile, Rich gonna need that money to pay that back child support. ...

I'm not going to Google Soulja Boy because I'm afraid my computer will get an STD.... He looks like Little Richard and Lil' Kim's love child.

You better stop it!!!

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 5

Will there be any point that causes Nia to feel shame and embarrassment about this little troll she is claiming as he talks about his groupies on the road and yelling at/generally acting disrespectful to her?

In my medical opinion, Nia is missing the gene that causes shame.  

I can't figure out any other explanation, because no reasonable human being would sit up there and be disrespected by a man wearing Fashion Fair creme to powder in Ebony Glow (credit to Watermelon)

I have no idea why Nas keeps showing her face in public, I was drinking eggnog when they replayed that clip of her flinging her throw up at Nikki.  That bitch is foul, I think she also can feel no shame.

As they say back home in the islands, their "shame box mash up!"  I don't even understand how Nia can sit next to that fool loving up on and cuddling with him after nuclear levels of constant disrespect and cheating.  And I'm also not sure why Nas came back for more.  When will they learn to let these assholes go?  

I have to say Moniece was cracking my ass up every time the host asked her a question, and instead of answering Moniece just stared her down.  Lol!  That bitch is crazy.

And why was that blogger dude, whose name I can't bother to learn, back on my screen?  I did not appreciate his fake ass apology for attacking Hazel verbally/with a drink, and then his lame ass attempt to try to make it an LGBT issue in order to jump onto the gay in hiphop bandwagon.  Get the fuck outta here dude!

Also, how long did it take Milan to rehearse his little spiel?  Also, I don't know why, but it seems like Miles was shocked that Milan actually put all their business out there.  It kinda came across like maybe Milan was telling the truth.

• Love 8

Hazel looked bad. Dry wig, saggy titties, with titty tape showing, crooked nose, and a but chunky.

Little B is so extra. It's quite funny. She's a mother! She's for women! She's a rapper! She's a wif! Ain't nuttin Little B ain't!

Saggy titties was the look of the evening.  TM, Hazel.  Again, no one knows how to feel shame anymore.....

I'm okay with Lilttle B, because at least that stopped Moniece trying to con and cry her way into making people pity her for being a deadbeat.  Mo was so mad that didn't work out

• Love 4

But can I first talk about how Miles was trying so hard to "cry" backstage and couldn't produce any tears?  So he had to turn his back to the camera and shut the door.  Classic!!!!

• Love 6

My final thoughts

None of the men on the show (with the exception of Omarion) seem to value or respect the women in their lives. I can't get past how blatantly disrespectful Soulja Boy is to Nia. It is pathetic how Nia is so quick to throw blows and jabs at Nas but won't go hard at the one person who has disrespected her the most on the show. But I guess the same can be said for 90% of the women on this show. What makes it much worse in Nia's case is that she has a small daughter who will soon be old enough to see how Mom allows the "men" in her life to treat her and disregard her. 

I hear Omarion and Apryl won't be back for the next season. Not surprising considering Omarion was barely on this season and Apryl didn't really have a storyline. Hell, even their storyline during the first season (the overbearing mother who butts heads with the girlfriend/baby mama) was a rehash of storylines already done in other LHH installments (ie. Chrissy/Mama Jones in NY and Erica/Mama Dee in ATL). Needless to say, while they were relatively low-key, if they opt out of the show, they won't be missed.

Moniece is a snapped episode waiting to happen. I also noticed how Teairra didn't have Mo's back when Brandy, Princess, and Shanda, were ganging up on Mo and trying to attack her, yet Mo was throwing drinks on Princess in Teairra's defense a few episodes back.

I really want Teairra to get herself together. I remember when she was recurring on L&HH:NY a few years ago and she was more motivated and focused on her career. She needs to get back in shape, ditch the tacky weaves/wigs and focus more on her career or some other passion.

Why is Ray J giving motivational speeches now?

Brandy is doing the most to secure her spot for the next season. She and her snaggletooth husband won't be missed.

I knew Rich was only using Moniece to remain relevant. All that talk about "ring-shopping and turning over a new leaf" was BS! He'll be back on L&HH: NY in usual true form.

I liked Miles less and less as the series progressed on and tonight he seemed especially bitchmade kicking Milan's ring.

I just don't see Willie's career blowing up the way he would like. I feel that ship has long sailed. I still have a soft spot for him due to my memories of Making the Band and Day 26. Hopefully he and Shanda have a back-up plan.

• Love 7

I just don't see Willie's career blowing up the way he would like. I feel that ship has long sailed. I still have a soft spot for him due to my memories of Making the Band and Day 26. Hopefully he and Shanda have a back-up plan.

The back-up plan is Shonda back up on a pole.....

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 7

But can I first talk about how Miles was trying so hard to "cry" backstage and couldn't produce any tears?  So he had to turn his back to the camera and shut the door.  Classic!!!!

That was Milan, no?  Their names are too similar.  But yeah, he was back there all boo-hooing and shit with nary a tear, and then had the nerve to come back out to the stage all bright eyed and cheery to his  Gay Lives Matter tale of woe.  All that, plus producing the ring and placing it so gingerly in the center of the stage were pure dramatics.  

Why is Ray J giving motivational speeches now?

Because according to him during a radio interview yesterday, he's a new Ray J now.  <insert eye roll>

• Love 5

Because according to him during a radio interview yesterday, he's a new Ray J now.  <insert eye roll>

Hey, Ray J IS a new man! He only cheats 5% of the time, he's practically a saint! Shame on you for not believing in the power of the host of Bad Girls All-Star Battle.

• Love 5

I missed the first half of the reunion, but it doesn't sound like I missed much. When I started watching Nia, her crusty ass dude, and his groupie were doing their segment. Nia must have the lowest of low self-esteem. I can't understand why she stays with him. She can't even say she was blinded by his good looks, charm, or intellect and I seriously doubt he's really worth $25 million, so what is it?

I know our current society frowns upon body shaming, but for all of the times Princess called Tierra (still can't spell her name without Googling) fat, she's really not that much slimmer that T.

I remember seeing Willie in a music video with his group (pre-Day 26) on BET's Midnight Love back in 2002, so he's been at this for a while. I'm all for following your dreams but if you're in your 30's and haven't become an R&B sensation after almost 15 years, then it's probably time to accept that it's probably not going to happen. Realistically he could probably make money as a background vocalist...I just don't see him becoming a star.

Willie and Shanda vehemently denied being broke, but were talking about being behind on their bills earlier in the season. So either they lied or are lying; either way I don't care and hope they don't come back.

I laughed when the host asked Moniece if she had any final thoughts, and after getting no response she moved right along, "No? Oh, well I hope you have a good night." I can't stand Brandy but I'm grateful to her for foiling Moniece's plan to garner sympathy at the reunion.

New York looks like it's going to be so much more entertaining than the LA fakery.

• Love 8

That was Milan, no?  Their names are too similar.  But yeah, he was back there all boo-hooing and shit with nary a tear, and then had the nerve to come back out to the stage all bright eyed and cheery to his  Gay Lives Matter tale of woe.  All that, plus producing the ring and placing it so gingerly in the center of the stage were pure dramatics.  

I get those two mixed up all the time.  I hate when people try to take a tag line for one movement and use it for another.  Get creative and make up your own shit.  Yes, gay lives matter.  Yes, all lives matter.  But dang, find a new way to say it.  Milan sometimes gets on my nerves because he acts like his coming out story was the worst story of all time.  No doubt it was bad, but it sounds like he has at least one supportive parent, and a lot of gay kids don't even get that.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

WTF was Souja Boy talking about??? The host asked him a question about Nia and Nas, and he's flashing and talking money? Was he on something? And these chicks are fighting over him, why? I will say thank goodness he's using his $25 mil to remove those awful tattoos.

I don't get it either - he treats them like crap and they still will cling on to him like he's the closest to "celebrity and fame" as they will ever encounter.

Instead of teaming up and clothes lining Flava Flav Jr...they go after each other.

Nia better keep up at the gym - cause for the rest of the time she has left with Gollum, she'll be fighting off some other Ho.

She is no better than the rest - I don't care that Flava Flav Jr claimed her and said he loves her publicly - all she is is the Grand Poobah of the THOT pile

• Love 8

Did I hear Rich say he was on this season of LHH NY? Go head boy. Get all the checks you can from Mona because folks Olivia has been dead and buried.

Don't you wanna see him WIN???? Sob, sob...Everything I do, I do for you, sob sob....

I will take my Reality TV Oscar now....thank you for all the fucketry that is LHH

• Love 6

I think Teirra Marie looked worse. When she got her lipo suction - they got rid of her muffin top (aka her built in bra)

Now that it's gone..those boobs can't handle life without a corset - there's nowhere but in the direction of her knees to go

I still say she has a breathing disorder. She sat down for most of the show - and she was still out of breath whenever she talked.

As for Miles and Amber - what are they gonna do now to pay their bills and have a roof over their heads? I don't think TeirraMarie has enough paper blazers to make anymore pup tents

• Love 4

I think Teirra Marie looked worse. When she got her lipo suction - they got rid of her muffin top (aka her built in bra)

Now that it's gone..those boobs can't handle life without a corset - there's nowhere but in the direction of her knees to go

I still say she has a breathing disorder. She sat down for most of the show - and she was still out of breath whenever she talked.

As for Miles and Amber - what are they gonna do now to pay their bills and have a roof over their heads? I don't think TeirraMarie has enough paper blazers to make anymore pup tents

I think Amber is going to have to up the ante and get in a relationship with a lesbian transgender dwarf.

• Love 3

I don't get it either - he treats them like crap and they still will cling on to him like he's the closest to "celebrity and fame" as they will ever encounter.

Instead of teaming up and clothes lining Flava Flav Jr...they go after each other.

Nia better keep up at the gym - cause for the rest of the time she has left with Gollum, she'll be fighting off some other Ho.

She is no better than the rest - I don't care that Flava Flav Jr claimed her and said he loves her publicly - all she is is the Grand Poobah of the THOT pile

I will say Baby Flav is not totally at fault, as these chicks allowed him to treat them like crap. Nia choses to be the long-suffering girlfriend, which is tragic because she can do so much better; but I am no longer sympathetic toward her.  

So who's watching NYC? It's not my favorite of the L&HH franchise, but I'm totally here for it, if I can snark with ya'll.

• Love 5

I will say Baby Flav is not totally at fault, as these chicks allowed him to treat them like crap. Nia choses to be the long-suffering girlfriend, which is tragic because she can do so much better; but I am no longer sympathetic toward her.  

So who's watching NYC? It's not my favorite of the L&HH franchise, but I'm totally here for it, if I can snark with ya'll.

I watch the LHH franchise...heck I will probably watch the Steebie & Ya-so-leene Show.

I was listening to one of my Vloggers (4itsrox). She follows someone on Instagram who said that Tara is 6 months pregnant with another Peter Gunz baby. Egads!

• Love 3

I watch the LHH franchise...heck I will probably watch the Steebie & Ya-so-leene Show.

I was listening to one of my Vloggers (4itsrox). She follows someone on Instagram who said that Tara is 6 months pregnant with another Peter Gunz baby. Egads!

I read that somewhere too. I bet Tara thinks that she's winning. Mona possesses the inherent gift of locating the birdiest of birds. It's like she has low self-esteem radar.

• Love 8

I read that somewhere too. I bet Tara thinks that she's winning. Mona possesses the inherent gift of locating the birdiest of birds. It's like she has low self-esteem radar.

LOL @ "The birdiest of birds"

• Love 4

I did pick up on Amber saying on the first installment of the reunion that she's not a rapper (i can't remember the context in which she said it, but I remember her saying it), but her first scenes this season were her sayin she was the hottest female out and she was rhymin in the studio.  I know that's a small thing compared to a lot of the contradiction on this show, but i couldn't leave it unsaid.  I'm nothing if I'm not petty.

• Love 6

geez, she really seems to have a thing for unfortunate looking rappers.

Doesn't sound like he is going to pop the question and like she will need a court ordered paternity test.  How sad, another child brought into this world for the come up and with no father.  She is so desperate to be relevant that she would drag a child into her mess.  

• Love 4

Y'all. Good Lotion wasn't just a corny Future knockoff rap single. Oh no. It is also a cross-promotional marketing move for....

http://goodlotiononline.com/

The holidays are right around the corner; do you know someone who would like to smell like "new ocean"?

Question: does this lotion make me look decent, or can I only wear it when I'm looking decent?

ETA!  Sweet baby jebus, you were dead serious, good lotion is really a thing!  OMG, I don't even have the words.  

Please someone snark on this because I don't even have the snark for this shit right here!

I wish I knew you all and I had an unlimited holiday budget because each of you would be getting some good lotion!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 3

Y'all. Good Lotion wasn't just a corny Future knockoff rap single. Oh no. It is also a cross-promotional marketing move for....

The holidays are right around the corner; do you know someone who would like to smell like "new ocean"?

Anything I'd say would wrong, so wrong there's no chance of circling back to right.

• Love 4

Anything I'd say would wrong, so wrong there's no chance of circling back to right.

This is almost TOO snarkworthy.  It's like meeting the perfect man and getting tongue tied.  This is almost perfect snark material.  I just can't.  But I wish someone would.

• Love 2

Question: does this lotion make me look decent, or can I only wear it when I'm looking decent?

ETA!  Sweet baby jebus, you were dead serious, good lotion is really a thing!  OMG, I don't even have the words.  

Please someone snark on this because I don't even have the snark for this shit right here!

I wish I knew you all and I had an unlimited holiday budget because each of you would be getting some good lotion!

Oh yeah, it's a real thing. I have no words either. 

• Love 3

I'm thinking you order online.

Then when you open your door for the UPS guy - it's the Horny Toddler on the other side.

He asked if you placed an order for Good Lotion New Ocean - and if you say yes...he proceeds to jack off on you

It's called New Ocean - as it's new cause it's a fresh batch - and ocean cause it's Fizz Jizz and salty

Bunny hops to the corner

• Love 5

I'm thinking you order online.

Then when you open your door for the UPS guy - it's the Horny Toddler on the other side.

He asked if you placed an order for Good Lotion New Ocean - and if you say yes...he proceeds to jack off on you

It's called New Ocean - as it's new cause it's a fresh batch - and ocean cause it's Fizz Jizz and salty

Bunny hops to the corner

Thank you!  Sweet relief to have some snark on this!

All I want to know is...did DreauX Pierre print those labels at home on his Epson LaserJet, or did he take his floppy disk down to Kinko's?

LOL.  I wonder how many fonts he experimented with before he settled on Broadway?  

The real question for me, is exactly how many 99 cents only stores he had to troll to get enough product to re-label.

I am also going to need to see Fizz's customer list -- because I need to tell them about a Nigerian prince I know who needs a little help to reclaim his throne.

• Love 3

Look out Bath & Body Works! Ya'll got some competition! I want some of that "new ocean" by "Good Lotion". I wanna smell decent. ;-)

Edited by sereion
  • Love 3

I went into silly mode today and thought of an un-inspirational song I can see any of the dicks on this franchise sing to their side-THOT?

The song Wind Beneath My Wings - just change it to The Shit Beneath My Shoes

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
To never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
While you were my one and only Ho'.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my Ho - Oh,
And everything I would like to do?
I can jump higher than Michael Jordan,
For you are the shit beneath my shoes.

• Love 4

All I want to know is...did DreauX Pierre print those labels at home on his Epson LaserJet, or did he take his floppy disk down to Kinko's?

I don't think he did either.

He went to Staples and bought a box of Avery Stickers

Then he found a friend who works in an office and used their company xerox machine.

He only had to make one of each label  - these things aren't exactly flying off the shelves or out the back of his trunk...hahaha

• Love 5

I remember him talking about product cross promotion on the show, and I was wondering when we would actually see the good lotion. This is even worse than the prepackaged makeup lines that all the Basketball Wives have had. Maybe he can get a booth in the flea market or swap meet. Hell, at least create a proprietary formulation. Get out the KitchenAid and shea butter and glycerin and make something worth talking about. A lotion line? I'd buy a hair product from him before lotion. Throw some on Kam, Moniece, hell, even Marla. Let them hustle that stuff. 

Real talk though, I find it astounding that with all the desperate for exposure talent sitting around LA, this is the best he could do musically. 

• Love 3

I remember him talking about product cross promotion on the show, and I was wondering when we would actually see the good lotion. This is even worse than the prepackaged makeup lines that all the Basketball Wives have had. Maybe he can get a booth in the flea market or swap meet. Hell, at least create a proprietary formulation. Get out the KitchenAid and shea butter and glycerin and make something worth talking about. A lotion line? I'd buy a hair product from him before lotion. Throw some on Kam, Moniece, hell, even Marla. Let them hustle that stuff. 

Real talk though, I find it astounding that with all the desperate for exposure talent sitting around LA, this is the best he could do musically. 

Its so funny, its like one HW made a killing selling stuff from her reality show and now everyone is in on it.  But Bethanny had a viable product.  Half of these women get into businesses that they don't understand, nor investigate.   Kandi Burress at least had a product that she could differentiate in the market.

And there is no benefit to any of it.  Who the hell is buying $.99 cent store makeup from a Basketball Wife or from Rasheeda for $20?  Why would I do that?  Do either of them have a background in makeup?  Why would anyone do that?  Why would I buy $80 lycra dresses from Erica Dixon?  Has she ever designed a fashion line?  Why would I buy a blazer from Tierra Marie?  How often does she ever wear blazers?

And its each and every single one of them on these reality shows.  People won't even be a regular cast member and they will suddenly decide that they should sell lipstick!  Its ridiculous.

Why would I ever buy grooming products from Fizz?  Did he do a secret internship at Proctor & Gamble?  It's 99 cent store lotion he is selling for $14 a bottle.  The song isn't even good!

Its so insulting to your audience to assume they are so stupid that they will just buy products from you even though you have no background in the business.  

And its mean spirited to sell them cheap shit at a 200% markup because they are stupid enough to want to support you.

• Love 7

They both needed storylines since their relationships ended. They'll be an exhausting couple to watch.

So wait, they are a couple or are they doing a porn?  Whats the story.  Either way, its terrible.  Mo is a pretty girl, she needs to just find a nice, solid dude and marry him.  Find some finance nerd, or tech geek with some money, marry him and pay some child support.  At this point Cam probably doesn't even remember what she looks like anymore.  There has got to be some dude out there with more money than sense who wants to marry her.  

Mo doesn't have much going for her, and being pretty can be gone in a flash.

• Love 2