Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I almost wish we had heard a bit more of Moniece's argument. I wanted to know where she was going with " My parents weren't going to raise Cam, my parents weren't going to give up their careers for him". What exactly was her point? Where was she driving her crazy train to? Because she had clearly rehearsed that shit and thought everyone would buy into it and weep with her over it.

• Love 5

I almost wish we had heard a bit more of Moniece's argument. I wanted to know where she was going with " My parents weren't going to raise Cam, my parents weren't going to give up their careers for him". What exactly was her point? Where was she driving her crazy train to? Because she had clearly rehearsed that shit and thought everyone would buy into it and weep with her over it.

I know right?  I think it might have been Fizz that had it in her head that her parents should have been raising her child.  And then the idea came to her that if she could hoodwink Fizz with that nonsense, she could hoodwink everyone else.

• Love 3

I know right?  I think it might have been Fizz that had it in her head that her parents should have been raising her child.  And then the idea came to her that if she could hoodwink Fizz with that nonsense, she could hoodwink everyone else.

There was nothing more delicious that her spouting off her sob story and EVERY SINGLE MOM on stage was like, Why would your mom wake up in the middle of the night for your baby?

Nobody was here for her fuckery.

I still want to know what's her damage. Did Fizz move to Altadena when he had been one block over? Why does she act like everyone sabotaged her, as opposed to them just knowing she's terrible?

• Love 9

I'm curious.  When Princess said Moneice didn't have a roof over her head Rich interjected and said something along the lines of "She has a place to stay and will continue to because I'm rich."

The ".....I'm rich." part truly had me scratching my head.

Like.....did he mean "because my name is Rich" or "because I'm independently wealthy" when he said that?

Regardless, my first thought after he said it was "N**** please!!!"

• Love 10

I'm curious.  When Princess said Moneice didn't have a roof over her head Rich interjected and said something along the lines of "She has a place to stay and will continue to because I'm rich."

The ".....I'm rich." part truly had me scratching my head.

Like.....did he mean "because my name is Rich" or "because I'm independently wealthy" when he said that?

Regardless, my first thought after he said it was "N**** please!!!"

Right After Princess said that...it was Teirra Marie that interjected with she has a house.

The thought that went through my head was she's living in a Halfway House.

Then Rich interjects...come on yo we not gonna do that...as long as she is kicking it with me she will have a roof over her head, cause I'm Rich. So I will provide that always. At this point in time, me and Moniece aren't even together but we're not gonna condone....bleep. Then he has Moniece has custody of her son.

From this I get...me and Moniece aren't together as a couple but she's still sucking my d*ck...and as long as she do that I let her stay over after. As far as custody...I think on paper it still shows they have 50 50 custody because Fizz never took her to family court. It's a shame because Moniece is drawing a check from 2 seasons of being on this show. Money could have been garnished from those checks to go towards a college fund for Cameron.

• Love 8

Right After Princess said that...it was Teirra Marie that interjected with she has a house.

The thought that went through my head was she's living in a Halfway House.

Then Rich interjects...come on yo we not gonna do that...as long as she is kicking it with me she will have a roof over her head, cause I'm Rich. So I will provide that always. At this point in time, me and Moniece aren't even together but we're not gonna condone....bleep. Then he has Moniece has custody of her son.

From this I get...me and Moniece aren't together as a couple but she's still sucking my d*ck...and as long as she do that I let her stay over after. As far as custody...I think on paper it still shows they have 50 50 custody because Fizz never took her to family court. It's a shame because Moniece is drawing a check from 2 seasons of being on this show. Money could have been garnished from those checks to go towards a college fund for Cameron.

And thats the thing....people got upset with Marla for telling Fizz to take Mo to family court, but why shouldn't he?  He needed help taking care of Kam, and if Mo isn't going to help by actually taking care of her son, at least he could get a court order to get some money.  But of course, Mo plays the "moral outrage" card, because it takes the focus off of her being a deadbeat parent.  At the very least, that money could help him afford a nanny to watch his child on the weekends instead of waiting for deadbeat Mo to decide if she actually can take some time from sucking Rich's d*ck to parent her child.

I think Fizz knows that if he took Mo to court she would spend even less time with Kam and act out even more in an effort to punish Fizz.  Because she doesn't give two shits about that child.

I doubt that they even have 50/50 custody, because it sounds like Mo was taking Kam to dangerous places and maybe thats when he had to get the arrangement officially changed.  Because you know this bitch would leave Kam to fend for himself in a crack house full of child molesters as long as it meant she would get what she wants. 

I absolutely agree that this bitch is functionally homeless.  Of course it suits Richie's agenda for her to "stay" there and them not actually be together.  He gets the best of both worlds....until she goes crazy and stabs him in his sleep. 

And Mo doesn't fool me for a minute, her pushing Richie to a ring was a way of being "taken care of."  I don't know how broke or rich he is, but he surely isn't as broke and useless as Mo.  I suspect she had Kam for financial security which is why she has no interest in him.

• Love 6

And thats the thing....people got upset with Marla for telling Fizz to take Mo to family court, but why shouldn't he?  He needed help taking care of Kam, and if Mo isn't going to help by actually taking care of her son, at least he could get a court order to get some money.  But of course, Mo plays the "moral outrage" card, because it takes the focus off of her being a deadbeat parent.  At the very least, that money could help him afford a nanny to watch his child on the weekends instead of waiting for deadbeat Mo to decide if she actually can take some time from sucking Rich's d*ck to parent her child.

I think Fizz knows that if he took Mo to court she would spend even less time with Kam and act out even more in an effort to punish Fizz.  Because she doesn't give two shits about that child.

I doubt that they even have 50/50 custody, because it sounds like Mo was taking Kam to dangerous places and maybe thats when he had to get the arrangement officially changed.  Because you know this bitch would leave Kam to fend for himself in a crack house full of child molesters as long as it meant she would get what she wants. 

I absolutely agree that this bitch is functionally homeless.  Of course it suits Richie's agenda for her to "stay" there and them not actually be together.  He gets the best of both worlds....until she goes crazy and stabs him in his sleep. 

And Mo doesn't fool me for a minute, her pushing Richie to a ring was a way of being "taken care of."  I don't know how broke or rich he is, but he surely isn't as broke and useless as Mo.  I suspect she had Kam for financial security which is why she has no interest in him.

I said on paper cause they have never been to family court.

As far as the legal system...Moniece gave birth to the child and Fizz is the baby daddy.

At the beginning, I think she did have physical custody.

When the crazy began and when he had the child living with him full time - as far as the courts - they don't know squat.

We sure as phuck have never seen Moniece on this show to say...I'm taking Fizz to court to get my son back. You're right, she does not give a shit.

You're also right that Fizz won't take her to court because he is afraid her visitations will go down to zero if he takes that route.

It's a shame for Cameron - he's the one who loses.

• Love 3

You're also right that Fizz won't take her to court because he is afraid her visitations will go down to zero if he takes that route.

It's a shame for Cameron - he's the one who loses.

Fizz is a good one; he's bent over backwards to ensure Moneice see her son, yet she's still makes no effort to see him--even her own mother thinks she's trifling. Other parents would wash their hands of the situation, have the visitation changed--maybe even request to have parental rights terminated. As I said earlier, it's going to come back to haunt her once she faces the wrath of a teen-aged/adult Cameron.

Edited by sereion1
  • Love 6

Fizz is a good one; he's bent over backwards to ensure Moneice see her son, yet she's still makes no effort to see him--even her own mother thinks she's trifling. Other parents would wash their hands of the situation, have the visitation changed--maybe even request to have parental rights terminated. As I said earlier, it's going to come back to haunt her once she faces the wrath of a teenaged/adult Cameron.

I hope it will bite her in the ass sooner than later...Shanda or Brandi might call CPS on her.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 3

I thought Fizz already took her to court (or she fucked up and cops had to be called while she had Kam) and that's why he has full physical custody. Her mom wanted Fizz to take Moniece to court to basically get child support or terminate her parental rights. That's what I got outta it.

• Love 3

I thought Fizz already took her to court (or she fucked up and cops had to be called while she had Kam) and that's why he has full physical custody. Her mom wanted Fizz to take Moniece to court to basically get child support or terminate her parental rights. That's what I got outta it.

Thats how I understood it too.

That incident happenned before they even filmed LHHH season 1.

Cameron was already living with Fizz full time and his mother was the primary child care during the day or when Fizz was out of town.

Fizz went to pick up Cameron after he spent the day with Moniece and Moniece started going off about other stuff - probably who you dating and give me money or some other bullshit but whatever it was it had nothing to do with Cameron other than her Bat Shit Craziness was there for him to witness it.

• Love 2

This is an interview Moniece did in 2014. It came out during the airing of Season 1

'Love and Hip Hop Hollywood' star says co-parenting with Lil Fizz is difficult

Moniece Slaughter caught some flak on “Love and Hip Hop Hollywood” for not having custody of her son.

'LOVE AND HIP HOP HOLLYWOOD' STAR MONIECE SLAUGHTER RESPONDS TO DEADBEAT MOM ACCUSATIONS

Throughout the first season, the reality star and her ex, former B2K member Lil Fizz, had a difficult time co-parenting because of their unresolved issues. In an exclusive interview with Rolling Out magazine, the “LHHH” star clarified why she doesn’t have custody and if she and Fizz will ever get on the same page.

Check out a few excerpts from the interview below.

On why she decided to do reality TV...

"The second reason I joined the cast of “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood” is because I’ve taken a step back from the music business for two years. This September makes two and I knew that my son’s father so desperately wanted to be back in the limelight. He was selling weed and I thought that the show would give him another opportunity to potentially launch his music or anything else he had going on and it would give him a legitimate way to make money to support our son."

On Fizz having full custody...

"Originally, we had an arrangement set up verbally, in regards to custody for Kameron. The real issues didn’t begin until one day. Drew came to my house to pick up our son and threatened to never bring him home. He said he had already filed for joint custody and because I didn’t respond, I had lost in default. But in all reality, I didn’t respond, because if I had responded with an attorney, he would have lost all rights to his son.

I was actually going to court with our son and he wasn’t showing up. There ended up being a huge fight that day that involved my parents and after everything escalated, I attempted to f— up his car but before I could even make it to the car, he tackled me in the street. The police were called. I was running my mouth, so they took me to jail and not him. But because I was so bloodied and messed up, the DA dropped the case and they were not going to remove Kameron from my custody.

Drew later filed for a temporary restraining order. But again, he never showed up to court, so a permanent restraining order was never granted and the temporary order was dropped.

DCFS had to get involved because anytime there is a domestic dispute and a minor is involved, by law, they have to come out and evaluate the situation. They ended up coming out to my home, evaluated me and my living situation and determined that it was best that Kameron stayed with me.

My mother and I at the time were not getting along. I had a brother who at the time was addicted to heroine. Some things transpired. My mom blamed me and wanted to kick me out of the house, but she knew that if I left, Kameron would have to go with me and I don’t think she could live with that.

So the day DCFS was calling me to close the case, I actually wasn’t home. Kameron was visiting with his father. My cellphone was dead and when they finally reached someone at the house, it was my mother, who lied and said that I had hit my son with an open hand. But when they [DCFS] came out to see him, there were no signs of bruising, no signs of physical abuse, nothing of the sort. So that is where I lost full custody of my son.

I fought for a year and a half to get my son back. I went from having him five to six days a week to seeing him six hours a week at a DCFS office. It then graduated to supervised visitation with family members — his goddad and my cousin. Then it was he [Lil Fizz] showed his a–. The judge got tired of his s—, closed the case and told him to never petition again.

It was actually me who encouraged Drew to file for joint custody because we couldn’t see eye to eye and he felt like I was slipping further and further away, I was going to find someone new, take my son and run away. I told him that I would never do that because my mom did that with me and I didn’t believe in that. So if filing joint custody made him more comfortable and he needed to solidify his visitation rights legally, I was behind him 100 percent because for me, it was never about us but our son Kameron and I refused to use him as a pawn."

On the assumption she puts her business before her son...

"In my family, we’re taught that for every decision you make there are consequences. There’s no mom and dad who are going to save you. So even when I was staying at home with my parents, Kameron was under my care 100 percent. I wasn’t parlaying around like many think, in the clubs or in the streets. I was at home with my son.

So if I want a new place for me and my son I have to be out working to get that. No one is handing me checks. You don’t see me on the arm of a different dude every week, plastered on posters or hosting at clubs. I have to work. My struggle is very, very real so when people voice their negative opinions, I don’t respond to it, because I am dealing with real life s—.

Their feelings and opinions are their own but I could care less."

• Love 1

Moniece isn't familiar with reality and logic, is what I got out of that article.

She says Fizz filed for joint custody but she didn't respond because HAD she, he would have lost all custody, which..sounds wrong.

Then in the end she said she encouraged Fizz to file for joint custody. so...there's a lie up here somewhere.

However!  Marla left Moniece's daddy and kept her from him sounds like why Moniece hates Marla, so at least that part might be true.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 6

That interview is ridiculous, and only someone with crackhead logic would come up with this nonsense…..

1. Why does she assume if she went to court with an attorney that Drew would "automatically" lose his parental rights.  Does she know how the legal system works?

1b. Does she know how default works?  If you get a notice of default, it will generally include a copy of the paperwork, so she knew EXACTLY what was at stake when she got the paperwork.  Unless she was so drunk/high that she didn't read it.

1c. In one breath she says that Fizz “won” by default, in the next she is saying the only reason she didn’t fight was because she didn’t want him to lose all parental rights, in the next she is saying that she encouraged joint custody.  He wouldn’t have had to file a case, to win by default, if you both wanted the same thing.  And why would he tell you you “lost” the case, if you wanted joint custody all along?

2. Why exactly did Fizz threaten never to bring Kam home?  Probably because Mo was hanging out with drug dealers and other unsavory types that he didn't want his son around and was too nice to simply call the cops on her.

3. Is there any evidence Mo went to court and Fizz didn't show up....except for Mo's say so?

4. A woman and a man are in a fight, and the one who is bloody ends up arrested?  And she is a woman?  Bitch, please.  Don’t insult my intelligence.  If you were mouthing off to the police, you would be booked for resisting arrest, or being a public nuisance.  And it wouldn’t matter to either of those charges if you were bloody from a prior altercation.  The DA would, and could move forward with that.   The police wouldn’t arrest you for assault or battery without any indication that you did either of those things.  They certainly wouldn’t arrest a bloodied woman who has been in a fight with a man for that.  If she was arrested, it was based on whatever happened with Fizz, not because she “mouthed off” to the cops.  Because if she was arrested based on what she did with the cops, her blood wouldn’t matter to them, the DA wouldn’t say “well, she was bloody from getting tackled, so we should just give her a pass on resisting arrest.”  HOWEVER, if she was arrested for what she did to Fizz, and he decided not to testify against her, the DA would likely drop it, because there would be no chance of conviction without him.

5. Drew probably decided to not file a permanent restraining order because he wanted Mo to be able to see her son.  That doesn’t make her a hero.

6. The entire DCFS story sounds like a complete fabrication.  Notice that Mo's story is the only version that can't be supported by any official paperwork.  Oh yeah, DCFS saw you living in a house with a heroin addict and they were like "okay, sounds good."  Right up until the final interview when your cell phone died, and you weren’t at home, and all the other reasons crackheads have for things.  And then they got a hold of the one person who was upset with Mo (for no fault of Mo's) and straight up lied about Mo hitting her child.  I would only believe the official version, which is that DCFS took Kam away for his safety.

7. Family law judges see a lot of anger between parents, it takes a pretty special set of circumstances for them to only allow a mother to see her child for six hours a week of supervised visitation.  Supervised in a DCFS office.  Much more than a solitary slap.  And to monitor and gradually let you move up to see your child with family members, but almost never to let you alone with the child or to have the child on your own.  Again that shit doesn't make any sense.

8.  It sounds like the judge closed the case because Mo was able to demonstrate that she wouldn't hit her child again.  And it sounds like the court order gave him joint custody.  And again, I want proof that the judge told Fizz to never petition the court again for custody.

9. Again, this bitch is a functionally homeless deadbeat.  And I would not be surprised to find that she was sleeping with men who didn't want to be on camera to get money for her dick business.

• Love 4

Moniece isn't familiar with reality and logic, is what I got out of that article.

She says Fizz filed for joint custody but she didn't respond because HAD she, he would have lost all custody, which..sounds wrong.

Then in the end she said she encouraged Fizz to file for joint custody. so...there's a lie up here somewhere.

However!  Marla left Moniece's daddy and kept her from him sounds like why Moniece hates Marla, so at least that part might be true.

I don't believe any of the story other than the police did arrest her on what charges no clue - maybe domestic disturbance

I think their story goes more like this.

They dated, she got pregnant, and she had the baby and he is listed as baby daddy on the birth certificate.

She had physical custody when he was born and maintained physical custody while she lived with Marla..

When Fizz would go over to spend time with the baby - Moniece was gone more and more. To the point where he was just dealing with Marla.

Since he lived with his mamma he just took Cameron and Moniece had no problem with that.

Marla, soon after got sick of Moniece and kicked her out.

From the point where he took physical custody...he tried to get Moniece to spend time with her child..but she was too busy doing her.

I don't think they have ever been to family court period. He's never taken her to court cause he's afraid she will totally ignore Cameron. She's never taken him to court cause she doesn't give a shit.

• Love 6

I read Moniece's interview, and I call BS on her side of the story. The cameras don't lie; we've seen Fizz, Amanda and his mom call her on being a deadbeat mom. We've seen Cameron waiting for her and she ends up being a no show. In fact, there was on scene when Marla asked what her priorities were, and not once did she mention Cameron's name---Marla had to remind her of that--something she shouldn't have to do. My guess is she had the baby to trap Fizz, when that didn't work out, she wanted no part in raising her son.

• Love 5

And can we get into how Nikki flipped the script on the "Why you telling Moniece business and ruining relationships"  with her "Actually, Rich had been said he was looking for a way out." 

Way to avoid an asswhooping AND change the focus. I salute you Nikki.   Aint a shitstirrer on tv better than her.

That was a brilliant move.  If you're gonna be a shitstirrer, stir it all the way like you a Vitamix.

img_1380.pngimg_1384.pngimg_1382.pngimg_1381.pngimg_1387.pngimg_1388.pngimg_1391.pngimg_1389.png

I'm sorry, that last pic almost made me fall out of my chair, howling with laughter.  No braces in the world could tame those beasts.  I think the braces would run from him screaming!

That interview is ridiculous, and only someone with crackhead logic would come up with this nonsense…..

Yes and yes.  That entire interview sounds like utter and complete bullshit.  It sounds like stuff Moniece came up because she thought it sounded good.  

• Love 3

Fizz video

Moniece was NOT the featured vixen

Was she so covered up to hide the stretch marks?

He should have used Kimono Dragon

Oy - the toilet contour rug made a re-run

Good Lotion doesn't even say Fizz on it.

Is it flying off the shelves? Ha!

• Love 4

Oh no you damn didnt!

Fizz video

Moniece was NOT the featured vixen

Was she so covered up to hide the stretch marks?

He should have used Kimono Dragon

Oy - the toilet contour rug made a re-run

Good Lotion doesn't even say Fizz on it.

Is it flying off the shelves? Ha!

I could barely watch the entire thing.

The YouTube comments are priceless.  My favorite is "this track needs some lotion, its dry as fuck!"

I didn't see 50 shades of grey....did jaime dornan wear a toilet contour rug on his back?

I wondered about the stretch marks too, because she was wearing all the clothes in that video.

• Love 5

"I love it when you looking decent"

HUH?

Oh, Fizz...you should've come to us, baby. We could've sat round on the board one night and come up with some better lyrics.

This is like something that would be the b side of Hartfelt's "Frost Without You"

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4

I could barely watch the entire thing.

The YouTube comments are priceless.  My favorite is "this track needs some lotion, its dry as fuck!"

I didn't see 50 shades of grey....did jaime dornan wear a toilet contour rug on his back?

I wondered about the stretch marks too, because she was wearing all the clothes in that video.

OMG someone done stole Bunny's post from weeks ago!!!!

On a side note - at the reunion a shot towards Soulja Boy has him with his hood up and his big googley eye staring out - he looks all paranoid.

Don;t know which of the Vloggers I watch said this but they compared him to Gollum of Lord Of The Rings...Hahahahahaha

• Love 5

On a side note - at the reunion a shot towards Soulja Boy has him with his hood up and his big googley eye staring out - he looks all paranoid.

Don;t know which of the Vloggers I watch said this but they compared him to Gollum of Lord Of The Rings...Hahahahahaha

girl, I am guilty as charged, because that toilet contour rug comment was too good.  But I was wrong not to give you credit!

Some tea on Rich's child support claims; Moneice is also mentioned briefly. Enjoy!

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/94736/20151204/rich-dollaz-baby-mama-chaundrea-nicolle-speaks-out-ex-claims.htm

twitter wars between d-list celebrities and their hangers-on are so ridiculously hilarious

• Love 4

He looks high as fuck.

• Love 5

He looks high as fuck.

there was something wrong with multiple parties on that stage.  Soulja looked high.  Ray-J and Teirra Marie couldn't sit up straight and spent most of the reunion slouching.  I wonder if Nia even know how to feel embarrassment anymore?  I mean, what does he have to do for her to leave him?  I don't get the impression Soulja is as pushy as Ray-J so I don't get it.  I guess when "he looks decent" with his makeup he might seem like a catch?

• Love 4

Forget good lotion (as opposed to bad lotion?). They should've used some good concealer to hide those bags under Moniece's eyes.

That song and video are all types of awful. "I love it when you lookin decent," "Pussy smell like a rose," and "I'm fuckin bitches on accident." Just terrible.

Ya know, in my old age I have never fucked a bitch "on accident".  Just how does that happen?  Even in the hood, I just don't see it.

Any YES! The bags under Moniece's eyes. Surely they were from all her late nights of staring at her dear sweet son as he slept in his bed.  Except not.

• Love 9

Forget good lotion (as opposed to bad lotion?). They should've used some good concealer to hide those bags under Moniece's eyes.

That song and video are all types of awful. "I love it when you lookin decent," "Pussy smell like a rose," and "I'm fuckin bitches on accident." Just terrible.

Dang, I wanted to say it, but I didn't know if undereye bags were the new things in music videos.  Didn't he say he would get her a makeup artist and roll out the red carpet for her?

I don't even know what to say about "I love it when you lookin' decent"  WTF does that even mean?  What the hell kind of compliment is that to pay to a woman?  Like looking "decent" is such a rare occasion?  It's like some underhanded compliment "well, most of the time you look shitty, but its great when you look decent."

In an industry that is all about extremes...a decent looking woman just seems so....odd.  Like the best you can hope for is a decent looking woman for your good lotion?

Ya know, in my old age I have never fucked a bitch "on accident".  Just how does that happen?  Even in the hood, I just don't see it.

Any YES! The bags under Moniece's eyes. Surely they were from all her late nights of staring at her dear sweet son as he slept in his bed.  Except not.

How does that happen?  What are the mechanics?  Is it like a trip and fall accident?  Like you get in a car accident and somehow you end up fucking?  

And why would it be something to brag about?

LMAO @ "from all her late nights of staring at her dear sweet son" pfffft...that bitch

• Love 4

girl, I am guilty as charged, because that toilet contour rug comment was too good.  But I was wrong not to give you credit!

twitter wars between d-list celebrities and their hangers-on are so ridiculously hilarious

It's okay.

I still think Rich meant 3000 in pesos - and even that is questionable

there was something wrong with multiple parties on that stage.  Soulja looked high.  Ray-J and Teirra Marie couldn't sit up straight and spent most of the reunion slouching.  I wonder if Nia even know how to feel embarrassment anymore?  I mean, what does he have to do for her to leave him?  I don't get the impression Soulja is as pushy as Ray-J so I don't get it.  I guess when "he looks decent" with his makeup he might seem like a catch?

Errrr......Bunny will bet her last carrot that you'd be sure to catch something

• Love 3

Errr.....I was innocently walking to the bathroom at my place when I somehow ended up in your apartment bedroom. I tripped and my dick fell into your pussy. My bad...I swear it was an accident!

Happens all the time

whistling.gif

• Love 7

Last week on upcoming clips I saw a flash of red rush in the brouhaha.

I think it is Nia

If you go on the VH1 website - there is a clip of Moniece backstage fake crying as there are no tears and Nia and Rich are back there with her.

I didn't realize Nia and Moniece were buds?

How come Tierra Marie was not the one back there? Girl still having problems just breathing correctly.

Irony:

Moniece has NO money and yet she is the one with the nicest hair and makeup - always

Tierra Marie has money for lipo but doesn't have a couple of hundred dollars for better hair.

Brandi has a nice house, hubby has a Hummer and yet they have no dental insurance and she bought her wig during the 50% after Halloween sale at Ricky's

Well at least Nia's hair improved. Anyone remember her last year with that bun - the thing looked like a spool a yarn on top

• Love 3

A Festivus gift for you all.....

Flavor Flav wooooooooooooooow.  That was....interesting.  Two questions though:

1. I thought Moniece was supposed to the "star" of this disaster.  Seems like the other 2 chicks and her under eye bags got more screen time than she did.

2.  Where can I get the bomb ass polka dot scarf???

Y'all are better than me, because I didn't understand a single thing he was mumbling in that song besides the words "good lotion."  And how exactly does that happen?  Inquiring minds would like to know.....and be prepared in case I need to stab a fool.

• Love 5

Flavor Flav wooooooooooooooow.  That was....interesting.  Two questions though:

1. I thought Moniece was supposed to the "star" of this disaster.  Seems like the other 2 chicks and her under eye bags got more screen time than she did.

2.  Where can I get the bomb ass polka dot scarf???

Y'all are better than me, because I didn't understand a single thing he was mumbling in that song besides the words "good lotion."  And how exactly does that happen?  Inquiring minds would like to know.....and be prepared in case I need to stab a fool.

Fizz is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO corny! Fizz, sir, ma'am, this is not your life. 

• Love 4

This mess of a reunion... So. Soulja Boy is still trash garbage, has two women fighting over him still when they should have tag teamed an ass whooping on him.

Milan and Miles broke up or whatever. Amber is seeing someone else, I think? Yawn. Moniece is being pushed to her breaking point. I have no idea why Brandi started a fight with her besides just wanting to secure a spot on season 3. Princess and Shanda jumping in out of nowhere was just bizarre. I would say Moniece needs to not do this show anymore, but I'm not sure how else she would make money...

Ray J is still a clown, Jason Lee and his tragic haircut appeared to apologize....for making himself look bad (but not for throwing that drink in Hazel's face and calling her a bitch, like, ok girl), and he also didn't explain what exactly it is he does, because I have never heard of this dude until his drink throwing scene from LHH. I guess some other stuff happened and then it ended with everyone trying to sound fake deep for the wrap-up. That was a hot, buttered mess. Ugh.

Welp, see you all next week for the New York edition!

4da35b6cfe4145362d6b56b0bce83dcc.gif

• Love 5

Willie is still such a pretty man. I am so sorry he won't be back next season cause even with his pole climbing wife, he couldn't generate a halfway interesting storyline. Bye Boo.

DaFuq was that catatonic state Moniece fell into? She looked like a stupid toddler holding their breath til they get their way. Birch just say motherhood ain't for you and folks will probably climb right off of you.

• Love 8

WTF was Souja Boy talking about??? The host asked him a question about Nia and Nas, and he's flashing and talking money? Was he on something? And these chicks are fighting over him, why? I will say thank goodness he's using his $25 mil to remove those awful tattoos.

• Love 10

WTF was Souja Boy talking about??? The host asked him a question about Nia and Nas, and he's flashing and talking money? Was he on something? And these chicks are fighting over him, why? I will say thank goodness he's using his $25 mil to remove those awful tattoos.

He seemed drunk or high. I doubt he knew what he was talking about either. And good on him removing those tats, I was thinking it was Fashion Fair.*

*Who on here said it was Fashion Fair cosmetics? I can no longer look at him without thinking of him ordering it from the back of Ebony, lolol

Edited by TrapRegent
  • Love 7

He seemed drunk or high. I doubt he knew what he was talking about either. And good on him removing those tats, I was thinking it was Fashion Fair.*

*Who on here said it was Fashion Fair cosmetics? I can no longer look at him without thinking of him ordering it from the back of Ebony, lolol

It was me. And IDC what he said, he still had on Fashion Fair creme to powder.

• Love 6

It was me. And IDC what he said, he still had on Fashion Fair creme to powder.

Will there be any point that causes Nia to feel shame and embarrassment about this little troll she is claiming as he talks about his groupies on the road and yelling at/generally acting disrespectful to her?

Miles was up there acting like a straight bitch. Had the nerve to twist his face up talking about Milan needs attention. and scoot up under his sister's armpit. I don't doubt that he cheated. That's ok, ain't nobody gonna take care of his raggedy ass the way Milan did. Was the chick trying to hint that she has a woman now? Didn't she say something about not having a man but having a boo? Trying to stir up a lesbian relationship for a storyline?

Brandi is just annoying. She looks and acts stupid. Ray realized real quick when he was met with dead silence after he said girls relate to her. Don't nobody relate to that besides dumb chickens and those of us who may be reminded and embarrassed about some of our past foolishness. I really hope they don't come back. Max isn't working with anyone notable, her rapping is a.non motherfucking factor. All she does is jump in other people's shit. For someone who is all about women, she is quick to fight and call other women bitches and Beckies etc.

Wasn't it cute how Willie and Shanda pretended they weren't broke? We all saw that turnt over loveseat and willie stressing about cash. She didn't ask Nikki for a job because the bank account was so flush.

Will moniece cameo on lhhny with Rich Daddy Dollaz? That silent pouting shit was foolishness.

Creme to powder.

Sometimes I hate yall on these boards.

• Love 6