Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Okay -- finally got around to watching the episode

1. Mo -- at least she is consistent in shirking responsibility until the very end.  The fact that her relationship with Richie failed is someone else's fault, even though she was the fool who admitted to loving another man on TV.  The fact that she is a terrible mother is someone else's fault, even though she is the one who routinely avoid parenting.  Everything is always someone elses fault.  She acted out at Fizz's launch party, but its not her fault, its Nikki's fault.  She is just the worst.  The best Kam can hope for is that she finds some rich, foolish man to marry her so Kam can at least get some money out of her.  She is never going to be a good parent.

2. Princess -- I feel more sorry for her than anything else.  It sounds like she had an absent father and thats part of the reason she keeps going back to Ray.  She tried so hard to get away from him and to do the right thing.  But his little ass won't take "no" for an answer.  He should already know he is bad for her, but he doesn't care about her, he cares about what is good for him.  She wants to be with him, but she knows its wrong.  And its hard to get over someone when they keep putting themselves in your face and begging you to come back and swearing they are done being bad.  I'll feel sorry for her, because you can't get 5% of an STD, she will end up with the entire thing.  And I bet he never puts that house in her name so he can hold it over her head.  I hope she realizes before she goes and has a child by him and is always attached to him.....

3. Apryl -- sweetheart, I still haven't heard you sing a syllable.  And I agree with everyone who said that her focus on looking good instead of singing good is a little pathetic.  I think she is just jealous of Omarion period, but I think if your focus is primarily on how you look, you may not really want to be a singer.  She is boring and annoying.  She really doesn't deserve to be on the main cast roster and its probably being done just to placate Omarion.

4. Nikki -- make her part of the main cast.  Yes, she is a shit stirrer.  No, she didn't tell Richie about Mo because she "felt some kinda way" about Fizz, she doesn't care about Fizz.  She did it to get some camera time.  I don't even mind.  Every show needs a shit stirrer, just look at Karlie Redd.  I think Nikki will always bring drama wherever she is

5. Brandi -- wait, what?  How is she friends with Moniece?  She got a "parting words" segment so we are all probably going to get yelled at next year

6. Milan -- there is nothing worse to me than someone who claims a double standard where there might not be one.  How does he know that Miles' mother wouldn't have had a problem if Miles brought home a woman who did nude modelling?  He just doesn't want to be judged so he claims its because he is gay.

7.  Miles -- gee, I wonder who told his mother before he could get to her...maybe his sisters????

8. I suspect everyone knew Miles is gay.  I have a cousin....I'll call him "Pan."  Anyways, Pan is clearly gay, and has been for a long, long time.  I've known he was in the closet for at least 15 years.  We all know he is in the closet.  Its the worst kept secret.  He is always on FB posting pictures of him at a drag club, and other pictures of him in super tight Armani XChange shirts (and he does not have the body to pull it off).  He joined the Navy when he was 17 and never looked back.  If he were to publicly come out, I would probably react in a similar way to Miles' friends in that it would be like "oh, okay, great."  I think it would be good for him, because I think he would visit more often and I think he could finally find a boyfriend and move forward with his personal life.  But there has not been a solitary person who has expressed any great shock at the news that Miles is gay....even Amber seemed to really know she was just disappointed.

8.  Are they going to get rid of Nia and Garbage Pail Kid?  They haven't been seen in a minute.  Where was Hazel E

9.  Are they going to have a reunion????  I can't wait!!!!

10.  "Good Lotion" looked like a far better video than I thought it would.

I did feel bad for Fizz at his video promo. Poor man got doused like he was on fire by Nikki.

Apryl and her "singing aspirations"? Um..she has had 2 seasons on this show and we have never heard her even hum. Moniece has sung at least 5 times on this show and this woman has no goals other than too have a good time and no money - compare that to Apryl who has Omarion backing her. Hell even Amber is seen on a stage - was it competition night at the Karaoki club? Granted no sound but we have to thank editing for that.

Brandi jumped in the fight to protect Nikki...Nikki was her side kick when she went to check the Beckys at the studio, and she jumped at Jason Lee at Nikki's event.

• Love 1

damn you kung fu bunny. you got me addicted. that chick is hilarious. i'm watching alla her recaps now.....

I can not take credit for finding CeeDotCeeTV....shout out goes to Ashley Miller

Please Note Cee did not do a recap of episode 11, she apologizes before she recaps the finale.

I hope she does the reunions.

All of the Vloggers I mentioned in a previous post all have YouTube Channels. I recommend you subscribe ...it is free to subscribe but I think from number of subscribers the vloggers make cake from YouTube and maybe if they are lucky they get some sponsors.

MissPTV and Alexander Rodgers (He is a naughty boy and curses) are hilarious too.

Ashley Miller and 4itsRox just talk and 4itsRox does a pretty good impression of Ray J

I'm gonna go back and see if CeeDotCee did a recap of season one or if she did them for the other citites

• Love 1

I've only seen one sneak peek for the reunion, does anyone have a line on where I can see more?  I can't wait, but I'm not spending $2 if its gonna be lame.  The clip I saw was Moniece shirking responsibility and crying, and if thats the most exciting part of the reunion I'll just come here and read the commentary.....

• Love 3

I just realized who Amber reminds me of....Shelly Duvall - when she played Olive Oil in the Popeye Movie

amber_love_and_hip_hop_0_1445339751.png

popeye.jpg

I've only seen one sneak peek for the reunion, does anyone have a line on where I can see more?  I can't wait, but I'm not spending $2 if its gonna be lame.  The clip I saw was Moniece shirking responsibility and crying, and if thats the most exciting part of the reunion I'll just come here and read the commentary.....

Go on the VH1 website...you can catch a few sneak peaks over there..is the reunion airing Monday night?

• Love 1

That pic of Teairra means nothing. I was 175 and looked the same way if I sucked in my stomach. She still had a useless ass surgery, poor girl.

I agree the surgery was useless.

Anyone notice that sometimes when Tierra speaks it seems like she has a breathing disorder?

Oh maybe it's that one button on her BlazeHer digging into her diaphragm. I am drawn to that button every time I see her...I'm waiting for it to pop off and take someone's eye out

• Love 4

I agree the surgery was useless.

Anyone notice that sometimes when Tierra speaks it seems like she has a breathing disorder?

Oh maybe it's that one button on her BlazeHer digging into her diaphragm. I am drawn to that button every time I see her...I'm waiting for it to pop off and take someone's eye out

That is not what she is calling her blazer line, is it?  Please someone tell me that is not what she is calling her line of paper blazers.

Because that just can't be real, right?  This must all be a dream, because no one in the real fucking world is calling their line of blazers....BlazeHers

• Love 7

reunion in multiple parts??? everyone better bring their A game!

The Real Housewives reunions are usually 3 parts and that is with a cast of 8.

LHHH had way too many people drawing a check this year - there should be like 6 parts

A bunny's wish.....I find Nikki baby's mama horrifically hypnotic...we only got a glimpse of her at the fashion show. I'd like her to appear on the reunion to protect Nikki from Moniece. I also want a question from the studio audience to Nikki...how come you spent all this money on plastic surgery but you didn't toss over $5000 for your crypt keeper mama?

That is not what she is calling her blazer line, is it?  Please someone tell me that is not what she is calling her line of paper blazers.

Because that just can't be real, right?  This must all be a dream, because no one in the real fucking world is calling their line of blazers....BlazeHers

Um yup my bad she is spelling it BlazHers though

• Love 4

The Real Housewives reunions are usually 3 parts and that is with a cast of 8.

LHHH had way too many people drawing a check this year - there should be like 6 parts

A bunny's wish.....I find Nikki baby's mama horrifically hypnotic...we only got a glimpse of her at the fashion show. I'd like her to appear on the reunion to protect Nikki from Moniece. I also want a question from the studio audience to Nikki...how come you spent all this money on plastic surgery but you didn't toss over $5000 for your crypt keeper mama?

I love Nikki's mom.  I have no idea why, maybe because she is absolutely ridiculous.  There is nothing more amusing to me than a crazy momma, but she is the sort that I think would be ride or die.  Like if Nikki called her in the middle of the night and said she shot Mal, her mom would be the one with her burying the body.

But I feel like Nikki's mom probably got some of that early plastic surgery.....back in the 80's when everyone was high on cocaine and experimenting!

Or maybe she is just 300 years old and looks good for her age!

Um yup my bad she is spelling it BlazHers though

I just....I just can't. 

• Love 4

1. Well Princess should look forward to getting 5% of an STD that Ray-J brings home to her.

2. But seriously, how many fucking times does Ray-J need to be told to leave her alone? Was he dropped on his head as a child? Poor Princess, she is trying to be strong and resist her urges and is finally making an intelligent decision and here is this fucking leprechaun to pull her right back into his shit. The best thing for her would be to not have anything to do with Ray-J because she is right, she probably allows him to treat her any old way because she missed having a father in her life. Becoming strong by herself would be the best thing for her. To heal herself and find a healthy relationship after that. But of course Ray J only cares about Ray J and so he is going to keep pushing. Selfish asshole..

Ray J is so fucking gross. He's the type of guy that comes up to the club and tries to insist on buying you a drink if you reject him, you're an ugly ratchet bitch etc. His face was so nasty to Princess when he realized that her panties were not going to evaporate at the sight of him. I do not feel sorry for Princess because she has reinforced his disgusting behavior time and time again. It takes a special kind of man to wolfishly lick his lips as a woman cries about her fractured relationship with her father. I would just love one good sucker punch at that sorry ass Ray.

Nicki scored some major points with me today. It seems that behind all that man-made material, there seems to be a good person deep inside. Her make up job was Kim Kardashian to the max. It was weird.

Hazel, come on now. This is why people don't trust you and accuse you of living in garbage cans and such. You're better than that.

TT. Girl, get your money back for that lipo. He is a cute, thick little figure but no liposuction has happened in my eyes. Tierra and her Burlington Coat Factory blazers need to stop. She made a total fool of herself.

• Love 4

Ray J is so fucking gross. He's the type of guy that comes up to the club and tries to insist on buying you a drink if you reject him, you're an ugly ratchet bitch etc. His face was so nasty to Princess when he realized that her panties were not going to evaporate at the sight of him. I do not feel sorry for Princess because she has reinforced his disgusting behavior time and time again. It takes a special kind of man to wolfishly lick his lips as a woman cries about her fractured relationship with her father. I would just love one good sucker punch at that sorry ass Ray.

Nicki scored some major points with me today. It seems that behind all that man-made material, there seems to be a good person deep inside. Her make up job was Kim Kardashian to the max. It was weird.

Hazel, come on now. This is why people don't trust you and accuse you of living in garbage cans and such. You're better than that.

TT. Girl, get your money back for that lipo. He is a cute, thick little figure but no liposuction has happened in my eyes. Tierra and her Burlington Coat Factory blazers need to stop. She made a total fool of herself.

100% agree about Ray J.  I feel for Princess though.  I've been lucky enough to have a strong, caring, supportive and sometimes annoying father in my life.  

I feel like your father is the first man in your life, and if you don't have that, how can you know that you should expect better than this little asshole.

I just hate that he kept pushing and pushing.  "Well, I'm never gonna give up"  like he is doing her some fucking favor.  Guys who never give up are commonly called stalkers.  But he knows she is weak and has daddy issues, and like you say, he is right there to take advantage of them.  I bet a million bucks that house is never put in her name, never paid off and is Ray-J's tool to control her.

I think out of all of the women on this show Nikki is as close as one can get to being a boss.  She is ridiculous, she is a caricature.  But she always gets her work done, she runs businesses, and actually has a business to run.  She doesn't have any children, she doesn't depend on a man.  She isn't like Mo, ignoring a child she probably had so she wouldn't have to work, and trying desperately to find some man to give her a roof over her head.  She isn't busy trying to sell hot dicks, or make a singing career happen, or claim she always wanted to be a singer or whatever.  She doesn't show up with paper blazers or schedule major surgery two weeks before a fashion show.  

• Love 6

I think out of all of the women on this show Nikki is as close as one can get to being a boss.  She is ridiculous, she is a caricature.  But she always gets her work done, she runs businesses, and actually has a business to run.  She doesn't have any children, she doesn't depend on a man.  She isn't like Mo, ignoring a child she probably had so she wouldn't have to work, and trying desperately to find some man to give her a roof over her head.  She isn't busy trying to sell hot dicks, or make a singing career happen, or claim she always wanted to be a singer or whatever.  She doesn't show up with paper blazers or schedule major surgery two weeks before a fashion show.  

I think this is why she is not a main character.... As much as I wish she look ridiculous with all that plastic, I do still got respect for her for the reasons stated above....

• Love 3

I am SO glad someone FINALLY took Moniece to task on her parenting skills (or lack thereof). She was so full of excuses, and I was here for all the L&HHH mamas putting up a united front to call on her on her BS. Notice how she got extremely defensive--she so delusional to think she's up for the mom of the year award, it's pathetic.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 10

Fashion Fair

I just about choked!

Ok, so...wow. That reunion was something. I have so many questions. Why are all the women dressed like Bratz dolls (with the hair to match)? Why is Rich Pesos here? Go back to New York and FOH with that creep squad BS. What is Amber yammering about? Miles and she hadn't been together since high school so why was she still acting so extra? Do I keep missing something?? Why is Hazel at the reunion when she quit the show? On that note, why is Kamiah at the reunion when she was in this season for all of six seconds? So Fizz could once again insist he has that good love girl, you didn't know? Why is T-Error rambling on about Ray and Princess instead of writing some lyrics and going to a recording studio? How is Moniece more dedicated to her singing career than someone who actually had a record deal and some semi-decent singles released? Just...so many questions.

• Love 5

WTF was Moniece's safe word?? Bean-O? DaFuq was that? I mean no matter what that chick is not going to answer for being a deadbeat mother. It's everybody fault but her and if she's called on it, maybe tears will make them leave her alone.

Rich and his new teeth that he still hasn't adjusted to looked downright silly hollering "Creep Squad". Nah, son. At this point you're that sad ole man in the club still trying to hang. And how is $3,000 a week child support happening? He's never made that much money to have that be the court order unless he's talking about arrears? I dunno. It's time for Mona to put his ass to pasture. He brings nothing to the show but Polident ads.

• Love 5

Oh Moneice has this game down pat....walk away when questioned legitimately about being a terrible mother.  Start crying when faced with her own words.  At what point will she start blaming everyone else...oh there it is!

She is so full of shit.  She has the home the same way a hooker has a home when a guy pays for a hotel room.  Mo is functionally homeless.  She lives with Richie or on richie's dime until he gets tired of supporting her which is probably when she stops putting out.  Then she will couch surf, and of course, call Fizz and try to see if she can stay with him.

Marla is the only one on stage making any sense.  Why wouldn't you ask someone about a reputation they make public.  And why should she pussyfoot around him, why would anyone want their daughter to date a dude that is part of a "creep squad?"

And the words "I love you and I've always loved you" are what they are.  Its funny to hear her try to explain it with her nonsense.  But she gets away with it because she starts with the crocodile tears.  

Oh, gee Moneice, you ever think that maybe you're the reason you don't see your son?  Maybe you're the reason you lost custody, because you had him in a bad situation because you're a terrible parent?  Maybe, that with Fizz having to beg everyone around you to parent your child that he would definitely let you spend as much time with him as you wanted?

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 4

100% agree about Ray J.  I feel for Princess though.  I've been lucky enough to have a strong, caring, supportive and sometimes annoying father in my life.  

I feel like your father is the first man in your life, and if you don't have that, how can you know that you should expect better than this little asshole.

I just hate that he kept pushing and pushing.  "Well, I'm never gonna give up"  like he is doing her some fucking favor.  Guys who never give up are commonly called stalkers.  But he knows she is weak and has daddy issues, and like you say, he is right there to take advantage of them.  I bet a million bucks that house is never put in her name, never paid off and is Ray-J's tool to control her.

Um I have to disagree. I think her parents have money and fund her lifestyle inclusive of her plastic surgery. If she was really managing these strip clubs then she would have all of the talent she needs and would not have to go to Nas or elsewhere for models for her lingerie line. If your club is so hot you just need to use the strippers that work there and you could get additional publicity by saying don't my girls look hot you can come see them at....insert Mudaris strip club name here.

Do you really think she is there interviewing new strippers and doing the books - bwahahahahha

I do however think she is the best put together in terms of surgical procedures and clothes. I also think she is on this show to be the next hottest reality TV show personality. This season Mona put her in the Karlie Redd position of shit stirrer - and she did it well. I think she will be on as a permanent cast member and will have the most success in using this platform for outside business opportunities. She is entertaining...made more so by CeeDotCee and the tupperware lid on her face.

How did Garbage Pail kid get his face sooo clean? Gallons of Cover Girl?

I was thinking the same thing....did Kenya Moore come out with an Ashy Foundation line?

Looks like Flava Flav Jr might have used Cremation #9

• Love 3

WTF was Moniece's safe word?? Bean-O? DaFuq was that? I mean no matter what that chick is not going to answer for being a deadbeat mother. It's everybody fault but her and if she's called on it, maybe tears will make them leave her alone.

Rich and his new teeth that he still hasn't adjusted to looked downright silly hollering "Creep Squad". Nah, son. At this point you're that sad ole man in the club still trying to hang. And how is $3,000 a week child support happening? He's never made that much money to have that be the court order unless he's talking about arrears? I dunno. It's time for Mona to put his ass to pasture. He brings nothing to the show but Polident ads.

Yes her safe word is Bean-O. It's for when she feels gassy from all that shit coming out of her mouth.

It's 3000 in pesos?

• Love 4

Um I have to disagree. I think her parents have money and fund her lifestyle inclusive of her plastic surgery. If she was really managing these strip clubs then she would have all of the talent she needs and would not have to go to Nas or elsewhere for models for her lingerie line. If your club is so hot you just need to use the strippers that work there and you could get additional publicity by saying don't my girls look hot you can come see them at....insert Mudaris strip club name here.

Do you really think she is there interviewing new strippers and doing the books - bwahahahahha

I do however think she is the best put together in terms of surgical procedures and clothes. I also think she is on this show to be the next hottest reality TV show personality. This season Mona put her in the Karlie Redd position of shit stirrer - and she did it well. I think she will be on as a permanent cast member and will have the most success in using this platform for outside business opportunities. She is entertaining...made more so by CeeDotCee and the tupperware lid on her face.

I was thinking the same thing....did Kenya Moore come out with an Ashy Foundation line?

Looks like Flava Flav Jr might have used Cremation #9

She doesn't just rely on her parents money AFAIK.  She has a job managing the clubs which she probably draws a salary for.  And she seems to be at least somewhat competent as a boss.  I think her parents businesses do pretty well, the clubs have been open a while and she has the power to hire/fire.  She didn't seem worried or frantic.  And she knew to book Shonda and her stripper-burka at lunchtime.  She is at work when she is supposed to be, if she has something to do, it gets done.  You could argue that if she didn't already have set businesses to run, she would also be trying to hustle guys for a house or an apartment....maybe.

I would be tempted to think that Nas finding models was a way to have Nas on the show....besides her park workout session.  And I'm not a model, but perhaps its a little different skill set for runway walking.  I've never known of anyone to cross over from stripping to catwalk or the other way around.  I do remember her offering her girls for a video shoot last season, so its hard to say.

I could see her interviewing new strippers in a minute...or at least being like "who the hell hired her????"  I feel like she has a college degree too, so she could do the books.

But I hope she gets on the main cast, I think she has put in the work and she certainly feels more like a valuable cast member than Apryl

Yes her safe word is Bean-O. It's for when she feels gassy from all that shit coming out of her mouth.

It's 3000 in pesos?

But why would she say the safe word?  Is she familiar with the concept of a safe word?

• Love 4

Moniece said something about a "trigger" word, not a safe word.

Imma need to see the receipts for that $3000 a week child support claim. And did Rich say Moniece would always have a roof over her head because he's "rich" because his *name* is Rich or because he was tryna say he was rich?

TT is looking real chunky. And Im not hating, cause im a big girl too. But for someone so hung up on her looks she sure let herself go. An hour in the gym a few times a week woulda been time and money better spent than the lipo.

Fizz looked legit embarassed when they replayed the clip of him calling that girl an appetizer. But I call bullshit on Nikki and the other girls jumping all over him over it, because im sure all of them have been called much worse and dont be acting like that. In any event im glad he apologized and cleared up his relationship with the girl (whose name is escaping me right now). It sounds like they were basically friends with benefits and he let her stay at his place when he was out of town because she had some issues at home.

While I support Moniece getting called out for her deadbeat ways I feel like that should be reserved for Fizz and Marla if they so choose. I cant stand Brandi always jumping into shit that dont concern her. Like bitch, mind yours. With that said, I fell of the couch laughing when she was saying she's *that* bitch to call whenever you need to snoop on your man or roll up on him. She would make a whole lot more money opening up a business that actually provided that type of service vs trying to make a career out of whatever it is she's doing...raping, singing, whatever. And I do wish she had some shorts on because I would have LOVED to have seen her jump on the hood of that Hummer as Max was reversing off. Not like that scene needed any help going down in the ratchedness hall of fame, but that woulda made it that much sweeter.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 5

Moniece said something about a "trigger" word, not a safe word.

Imma need to see the receipts for that $3000 a week child support claim. And did Rich say Moniece would always have a roof over her head because he's "rich" because his *name* is Rich or because he was tryna say he was rich?

TT is looking real chunky. And Im not hating, cause im a big girl too. But for someone so hung up on her looks she sure let herself go. An hour in the gym a few times a week woulda been time and money better spent than the lipo.

Fizz looked legit embarassed when they replayed the clip of him calling that girl an appetizer. But I call bullshit on Nikki and the other girls jumping all over him over it, because im sure all of them have been called much worse and dont be acting like that. In any event im glad he apologized and cleared up his relationship with the girl (whose name is escaping me right now). It sounds like they were basically friends with benefits and he let her stay at his place when he was out of town because she had some issues at home.

While I support Moniece getting called out for her deadbeat ways I feel like that should be reserved for Fizz and Marla if they so choose. I cant stand Brandi always jumping into shit that dont concern her. Like bitch, mind yours. With that said, I fell of the couch laughing when she was saying she's *that* bitch to call whenever you need to snoop on your man or roll up on him. She would make a whole lot more money opening up a business that actually provided that type of service vs trying to make a career out of whatever it is she's doing...raping, singing, whatever. And I do wish she had on some shorts on because I would have LOVED to have seen her jump on the hood of that Hummer as Max was reversing off. Not like that scene needed any help going down in the ratchedness hall of fame, but that woulda made it that much sweeter.

Is she familiar with the concept of a trigger word?  I think someone else has to say it, and no one said "bean-o"  

Why did Brandi have to skin the abominable snowman for her dress?

And why did she give the other half to a woman sitting in the front row of the audience?

Snowman abuse is wrong.

• Love 3

Is she familiar with the concept of a trigger word?  I think someone else has to say it, and no one said "bean-o"  

Why did Brandi have to skin the abominable snowman for her dress?

And why did she give the other half to a woman sitting in the front row of the audience?

Snowman abuse is wrong.

See, I think she meant Safe Word as in that's the word she's going to shout out when she wants people to leave her alone.  One of the Teen Moms tried the same shit at their reunions when she was being called on her drug abuse.  She shouted out "monkey" to let them know that topic was not to her liking. 

Uh oh, Moniece hollered BEAN-O guess we have to leave her alone now.

• Love 2

See, I think she meant Safe Word as in that's the word she's going to shout out when she wants people to leave her alone.  One of the Teen Moms tried the same shit at their reunions when she was being called on her drug abuse.  She shouted out "monkey" to let them know that topic was not to her liking. 

Uh oh, Moniece hollered BEAN-O guess we have to leave her alone now.

I guess adult words like "I would prefer not to talk about that" don't work for Mo.  Okay, I get it.  Its a safe word for the rest of the panel to know that she is going to hurt them by.....running off stage?

• Love 2

While I support Moniece getting called out for her deadbeat ways I feel like that should be reserved for Fizz and Marla if they so choose. I cant stand Brandi always jumping into shit that dont concern her. Like bitch, mind yours. With that said, I fell of the couch laughing when she was saying she's *that* bitch to call whenever you need to snoop on your man or roll up on him. She would make a whole lot more money opening up a business that actually provided that type of service vs trying to make a career out of whatever it is she's doing...raping, singing, whatever. And I do wish she had on some shorts on because I would have LOVED to have seen her jump on the hood of that Hummer as Max was reversing off. Not like that scene needed any help going down in the ratchedness hall of fame, but that woulda made it that much sweeter.

Here is the thing.  We all knew that Brandi was going to have to yell and get in someone's face.  No way have you watched this show and didnt know that she was going to act crazy because she is desperate for some screen time.  And so......if she wanted to use that to pick on Mo for being a deadbeat parent....good for her.  It would have been wasted on a less annoying person.

Rich was desperately trying to be witty.  This was not the show or the audience for all of that, and it really wasn't that witty.  By the way, is he going on a dinner cruise, why is he wearing boating shoes.  Is there some Soul Plane version of yachting that I don't know about?

How long is this reunion.  TM has been looking like she is going to fall asleep and not even Ray-J can sit up straight.....

Mona....I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing the scene with Max driving off and Brandi running after the car as he reverses down the street.  This is why I love this show.

awwww, the space on the couch after Nikki left was so big!

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 1

Moniece to Brandi: You are not my childs mother!

Bitch, neither are you!

If I were Brandi...I would have shouted back...

Bitch your Baby Mama is sitting on the couch...and I would have pointed to Fizz (was he high? - he was way too smiley and slower than usual)

• Love 5

Bitch your Baby Mama is sitting on the couch...and I would have pointed to Fizz (was he high? - he was way too smiley and slower than usual)

LOL, that would have been hilarious.

I kept yelling "Bean-o, Bean-o!" in the last minutes of the show.

• Love 2

And let me just also add....what grown ass man, over the age of 15 would be publicly yelling out "creep squad" with pride?  How many grown ass men do you see doing that shit?  I would be so embarrassed if I were on a date with a guy, or somewhere with a guy who was doing that shit.

• Love 6

Something was up with him. He only seemed to get animated when he was telling that girl to clear up that little dick comment she had made. And from the way she laughed I know she was lying.  That short ass pale face is probably a tripod.

And can we get into how Nikki flipped the script on the "Why you telling Moniece business and ruining relationships"  with her "Actually, Rich had been said he was looking for a way out." 

Way to avoid an asswhooping AND change the focus. I salute you Nikki.   Aint a shitstirrer on tv better than her.

Edited by Watermelon
  • Love 4

Moniece to Brandi: You are not my childs mother!

Bitch, neither are you!

Amen!

I swear that was my response, too, when she said that. I don't really care for Brandy, Amber or Stripper Shanda but I was totally fine with them calling Moneice out for being a deadbeat. None of her explanations were valid excuses for not being a mom to the little boy she chose to bring into this world.

Princess annoyed me too, cheering every time somebody called Ray J out for his scandalous ways. If you think he's a bad influence and whatnot, why are you with him?

Milan annoys me because he's always saying things that he thinks make him sound profound and intelligent, but in reality they demonstrate how dumb he is. Like last week, it was pretty clear that he had just recently learned the word,"salacious," and decided to use it as many times as he could to impress Miles' mom.

Tiearra annoys me because I sat through her stupid lipo scenes, all so she could end up looking exactly the same. What a waste of (my) time!

I was annoyed for Nikki when she was crying (I guess she was crying. I'm sure she was hurt but I didn't see any actual tears) over losing her brother and Brandy wouldn't get out of her face. Give her some room, damn.

Pretty much everyone on this show annoys me, and yet I'll be back here next week.

• Love 4

Amen!

I swear that was my response, too, when she said that. I don't really care for Brandy, Amber or Stripper Shanda but I was totally fine with them calling Moneice out for being a deadbeat. None of her explanations were valid excuses for not being a mom to the little boy she chose to bring into this world.

Princess annoyed me too, cheering every time somebody called Ray J out for his scandalous ways. If you think he's a bad influence and whatnot, why are you with him?

Milan annoys me because he's always saying things that he thinks make him sound profound and intelligent, but in reality they demonstrate how dumb he is. Like last week, it was pretty clear that he had just recently learned the word,"salacious," and decided to use it as many times as he could to impress Miles' mom.

Tiearra annoys me because I sat through her stupid lipo scenes, all so she could end up looking exactly the same. What a waste of (my) time!

I was annoyed for Nikki when she was crying (I guess she was crying. I'm sure she was hurt but I didn't see any actual tears) over losing her brother and Brandy wouldn't get out of her face. Give her some room, damn.

Pretty much everyone on this show annoys me, and yet I'll be back here next week.

Brandi was dying to be part of the action on the main stage....by yelling, by fighting, by consoling, by any means necessary

I got annoyed with Milan when he was somehow suggesting that white gay men have it better than black gay men.  Yes, its especially taboo in the black community, but there are gay white men who go through the same struggles that he went through.  And really, his experience is bad, but its certainly not the worst.  He has one parent who accepts him and one who doesn't.  There are gay people who have both parents shun them when they come out, there are some that get beaten, some are sent away for electro shock therapy.

I also got annoyed with him last week when he was implying that the only reason Miles's mother/sister had a problem with his nude pictures was because he was a man.  How does he know that they wouldn't have a problem with Miles bringing home a woman who had nude pictures out there?

Of course you're going to be back next week....and damn if the previews for next week don't look even more bananas!  What is it that Miles/Milan leaves on stage?????

• Love 2

Beano, Da fuq?

So I guess Moniece had a major case of gas?

Brandy's Forever Irrelevant brother stays on his Fuckboi steeze.

Meanwhile, Omarion on tour, getting his coins.

Seethe bitch, SEETHE.

Mofo still mad, that Kim K built her brand off that boring ass sex video.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 4

I am SO glad someone FINALLY took Moniece to task on her parenting skills (or lack thereof). She was so full of excuses, and I was here for all the L&HHH mamas putting up a united front to call on her on her BS. Notice how she got extremely defensive--she so delusional to think she's up for the mom of the year award, it's pathetic.

these women on this reunion stage are classless. How dare they shoot down Moniece's well rehearsed spiel about how her parents weren't going to take care of Cameron?

Ummm...bitch, why would they?

I cannot even with her.  Its the same old two-step.  Deny, deflect and cry.  If all else fails physically attack, or run away.

I can't even believe she suggested that her parents were supposed to take care of her son, and so somehow it excuses her being a deadbeat.

• Love 2