Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Editor's Note:

Discuss Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood Here!

Premieres Monday September 15 at 8pm. The cast:

• · Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
  • · Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
  • · Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
  • · Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
  • · Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
  • · Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
  • · Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
  • · Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
  • · Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
  • · Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.

And many more!

Source

It's time to get turnt up in Tinseltown!

What the what?  I wonder if Joseline is going to join one of those casts.  In the last episode she said something about whether she doesn't know if she'll be in LA or New York, and I thought it might be a segway into her going to LHHNY, but now that there is going to be a LHHLA, maybe thats what she was talking about.  Interesting.

I'm glad for Ray J, he has been in the purgatory of BGC: All Star Battle for a while now, so good for him.  Does anyone have a fortune in real estate anymore in California?  But they actually got some pretty impressive people...now lets see which of them is willing to throw a glass of wine first!

Lawd.  Another one?

Listen, Mona found her formula and it works.  You get at least one guy that you used to know, but haven't heard from in a while (in this case, 3 for me! I've heard of Soulja Boy, Ray J, and Omarion).  You get pretty women, or at least women that could post on the hood of a car, most of whom are sort of unknown (I've heard of Yesi Ortiz though, and Power 106 is a really popular radio station over here, so it will be interesting to hear how that all works, even though I mostly listen to newsradio).

They are all willing to flip over tables, throw drinks, start strange businesses, and embarrass themselves for a shot at fame.  There will be many slow motion walks and runs, overstatements of wealth, leased automobiles, homes that are furnished like KB model homes, and maybe even a whisper talker or two.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

They are all willing to flip over tables, throw drinks, start strange businesses, and embarrass themselves for a shot at fame. There will be many slow motion walks and runs, overstatements of wealth, leased automobiles, homes that are furnished like KB model homes, and maybe even a whisper talker or two.

Yep! Mona Scott will be sitting on her stacks and we will be here with the snark. Everyone wins. Well, except these fools on TV but they think they winning and they can have that delusion.

I just hope it's better than NY.

• Love 3

Well, of course to both! Tierra Marie who was on quite a few episodes of New York got into a fight about Ray J :/. Such a pity.

A thrown drink and a fight!  Strong right out of the gate.  Mona is not playing, she really wants me to watch this show, and I'm gonna have to give her what she wants.

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 2

I'm gonna need Moneice to try a bit harder to make me understand what she's doing that keeps her so busy she can't see her son. The hair was done, nails done, heels all high. She's finding time for somethin'.

And somebody needs to let Omarion mamma know that if he breaks him and his girl up he still won't date her. I can't with those mommas who let their sons get laid. What's the last hit Omarion had? He can't pay your bills anymore mom, get a damn job,

• Love 3

What is it with these shows and crazy mommas?

These girls look busted and tired and Tierra Mari is looking so thirsty that I wanted to throw my drink at my TV. Not a good look.

Omarion and that other dude... uhh those women who want B2K stuff probably paid all your bills for many years and they are the only reason we know who you are so please.

I really don't understand these women crying and chasing after these cheating has-been men (and in many cases having their babies). For what? Ray J's new chick had pictures of vag cream, Tierra says she needed it because he's been sleeping around with the new chick and she's still crying over him?

Is the well of good men that dry?

Let me get off my soapbox because I'm going to be watching this messiness every week. Damn you, Mona.

• Love 3

Just watched the first episode.  Its not my favorite yet, but shows potential, and is good filler until LHHATL comes on again.

1.  More leased vehicles!  Every shot of Ray J seems to be in that car, I wonder if he lives in it?

2.  What movie was Soulja Boy in?  

3. Nia looks like a man

4. Moniece - Sex toys by a reality star has already been done, please see Bedroom Kandi.  I don't know that the world really needs another reality show person selling sex toys.  She clearly started this business once she found out she would be on a reality show, and was hoping that she could mimic the success of Bedroom Kandi, so a) that business does not explain her lack of caring for her son and b) Kandi came out with Bedroom Kandi after being on RHOA for at least a year and she had the money to back that sort of venture.  You don't even have a place to live!  And you just got on a show!  Why should I buy anything from you, I don't even know you!  I'm already tired of business ventures from reality show people, but I can understand capitalizing off of your fame, especially since you'll be entertaining me by embarrassing yourself, but you haven't even been on two episodes yet and you're trying to hoc sex toys?  WTF? 

4b. Moniece - How dare you sit there and talk shit to Fizz when you can't even be bothered to take care of your kid?  It sounds like this stupid broad calls at 9pm to talk to a 4 year old kid.  And expects a call right back!  Most kids that age are in bed, or being put to bed at that time.  To cop an attitude because he doesn't call her back until the next day when she can't even be bothered to take care of her kid is annoying.  If she just got a regular job, instead of trying to hustle she could have reasonable hours and a place for her child to stay.  But of course, its not all about her child, its all about her, so she is going to try to sell sex toys or whatever.

4c. Moniece - I also call bullshit on "the only reason I'm a crazy bitch is because my parents couldn't talk to each other."  Nah, bitch, plenty of people had parents who couldn't talk, not all of them have restraining orders out against them you nutty broad.

5. Fizz and Omorion - who the hell still cares about B2K?  I assure you, you are talking about it way more than anyone I've ever run into.  The entire conversation with them in the barber shop was a laugh.  Really? People are always stopping you and asking about B2K?  To the point that it is bothersome?  Really? I call bullshit.

6. Fizz - I feel bad for him, he is clearly living in a small apartment, which may or may not be in Hollywood.  He is taking care of his son full time, and he apparently can only afford to lease a Charger.  I hope the show works out for him.  Although, if your child's mother is running around behind you waving a car seat around, maybe its because you need a car seat to drive your kid home.  Just sayin'

7. Tierra Marie - She has an apartment, with a roommate?  I guess not everyone is living the life!  I feel like she is trying too hard, I didn't believe her in her scene in the car with Ray J.  And why can't she drive herself places?  And WTF was with that skirt she was wearing?  You are not attracting men by pasting half of a bear skin rug to your skirt.  And yes, she is clearly thirsty, but she was the first one to throw a drink, and I like that kind of commitment to crazy.

8. First time I've seen men in the LHH intro, very interesting!

9.  What happened to the rest of the cast?  Wasn't Yesi Ortiz supposed to be in this?  And some girl who is allegedly part of a real estate empire?

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 7

What is it with these shows and crazy mommas?

These girls look busted and tired and Tierra Mari is looking so thirsty that I wanted to throw my drink at my TV. Not a good look.

Omarion and that other dude... uhh those women who want B2K stuff probably paid all your bills for many years and they are the only reason we know who you are so please.

I really don't understand these women crying and chasing after these cheating has-been men (and in many cases having their babies). For what? Ray J's new chick had pictures of vag cream, Tierra says she needed it because he's been sleeping around with the new chick and she's still crying over him?

Is the well of good men that dry?

Let me get off my soapbox because I'm going to be watching this messiness every week. Damn you, Mona.

I can tell you first hand that LA does not have a lot of good single men at all.  But seriously, who really takes pictures of someones vag cream and pills in a bag?  And how does Ray J know he bought her Monistat?

5. Fizz and Omorion - who the hell still cares about B2K?  I assure you, you are talking about it way more than anyone I've ever run into.  The entire conversation with them in the barber shop was a laugh.  Really? People are always stopping you and asking about B2K?  To the point that it is bothersome?  Really? I call bullshit.

"I wish they would just let that shit go."  Nice, Omarion!  Did you peep Fizz trying to soften his stance?  At first it was "I hate it, bro" then he changed it to "it's not so much that I hate it but..." I wonder if he realized how much he sounded like an ass.  These clowns need to be thankful for the fans who lined their pockets back in the day because no one is checking for them right now.  I was in my mid-20s when B2K was popular and didn't really know their music besides Bump Bump Bump, but were they really that big?  Omarion made it seem like they were the black version of N Sync.

• Love 2
I was in my mid-20s when B2K was popular and didn't really know their music besides Bump Bump Bump, but were they really that big?  Omarion made it seem like they were the black version of N Sync.

They really weren't. Bump, Bump, Bump was a decent sized hit for them and for a short period they were all over BET and the little girls were into them but they never achieved anything close to what guys like N'Sync, Backstreet Boys and even more recently One Direction, did. Not to mention their egos got in the way very quickly and they split up very soon after they had some modicum of success. B2K's "success" was really almost like a blink and you miss it. They had a few R&B hits, I think they only had two albums and one debuted as high as #2 on Billboard charts but only went Gold. And then the next thing, they were over with accusations being hurled that the manager took all their money and how the group became all about Omarion, etc. 

Which speaking of Omarian, I think his biggest problem with people "constantly talking about B2K" as he claims is that he foresaw himself as the next Justin Timberlake and word is that was a big reason behind the split. He very quickly saw dreams of a solo career and yeah he had some decent solo success but nothing that amazing. I had to laugh when he was rattling off his solo songs when talking about how people can only talk about B2K. Like how can they not focus on his super amazing solo career. Whatever. 

I glanced at the show and it was typical Love and Hip Hop fare I guess. I don't trust anything when it comes to Ray J. That fool has just been media whoring for years since he could no longer just rely on Brandy's money and success once her career stalled. Everything he does and says I think is calculated to get himself attention so I pretty much eye-rolled everything related to him on the show including that mess with his ex who I have never heard of and don't care to know about. And I completely agree with the above comment that the reveal is coming that he and his "assistant" have smashed. I loved how the girl said she and the ex were cool for years and suddenly they weren't and she has no idea what could have happened. Yeah I have a feeling she's not exactly as ignorant as she claims to be.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

"I wish they would just let that shit go."  Nice, Omarion!  Did you peep Fizz trying to soften his stance?  At first it was "I hate it, bro" then he changed it to "it's not so much that I hate it but..." I wonder if he realized how much he sounded like an ass.  These clowns need to be thankful for the fans who lined their pockets back in the day because no one is checking for them right now.  I was in my mid-20s when B2K was popular and didn't really know their music besides Bump Bump Bump, but were they really that big?  Omarion made it seem like they were the black version of N Sync.

Yeah, because the one thing I really hold onto in the world is the hope that B2K will get back together.  I cared more about New Edition and Bell Biv Devoe, and frankly, I'm not really all that broken up that thought groups are no longer together either so.....

• Love 2
OMoron and his boy Fizz need to stop talking about B2K, all that comes to mind for me is that Pedi Bear.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is one of the main reasons why Omarion wants people asking about B2K to "let that shit go."

I just know that Raz B is lurking, ready to make this an even messier affair. That is if Mona doesn't already have him on standby.

Edited by quetzal

3. Nia looks like a man

She seems kinda dim, too.

7. Tierra Marie - And why can't she drive herself places?

This cracked me up! You're on a reality show, and you don't drive a car in LOS ANGELES, of all places? This just screams revoked driver's license to me.

And what about the chick who left a "successful" PR position, to pursue a "rap" career? Ummm, ok.

Soulja Boy reminds me of this.  And he looks so dirty, ugh!

• Love 4

Is Ray-J a stock character for VH-1? This is like his third reality show with them.  He gets on my nerves; I wish he would have seat and stop riding his sister's coattails.

So I see the role of crazy momma will be played by Omarion's mother. At least Mama Jones and Dee were entertaining, I don't know about this one. 

Speaking of Omarion, I've always thought B2K was corny, but he and Fizz seem fairly likable for now.  I also have to side with Fizz during his conversation with Moneice; if you're texting me at 2:00 am, don't expect a reply until the next day--and who ask to speak to their 4 year old at 9:00 pm--that's bedtime! I'm very curious to find out why he has sole custody. 

And what about the chick who left a "successful" PR position, to pursue a "rap" career? Ummm, ok.

Yup. That was a head scratcher; she couldn't do that on the side and keep her day job? If she was so successful in PR, you'd think she'd have connections to secure a record deal.

I agree that Soulja Boy looks gross; I can see gnats following him everywhere. Young Berg looks like a female to male transgender. I could've sworn he was a "she"

Edited by sereion
  • Love 3

Yup. That was a head scratcher; she couldn't do that on the side and kept her day job? If she was so successful in PR, you'd think she'd have connections to secure a record deal.

It's to be a "raptress", as she put it.  I had to rewind because she sounded idiotic.  I, too, questioned why she would leave an actual, lucrative paying job, but famewhores will be famewhores.  

That outfit Nia Riley wore to the party was god-awful.  Doesn't she have friends?  

Wasn't Nia Riley in a girl group trio.  I swear I either saw them on some other reality show or an interview or something a year or so ago.  Someone was trying to manage them.  I have a vague memory of it being Book Kat (crazy-ass Laurie-Ann Gibson - by the way, is her dance show/competition ever coming back, because it was greatness!).  

I wouldn't be able to pick Soulja Boy out of a line up.  And word to whoever said he looks like he stinks.

I am so sick of Ray J.  I wish he would stop acting like he's so hard and from the hood.  Boy, your family grew up in the suburbs and you know your mama constantly slaps you upside your head when you start talking and doing nonsense.  Whatever happened to the girl he used to date from his Flavor of Love type reality show?

Ray J's assistant is not cute.  And how can you be a personal assistant to multiple people?  I mean, I could see if she was working with a group who were together for most of the time.  But not random people.  I'm confused.

I don't know any B2K or Omarion songs.  I just remember them from You Got Served and that they were all potentially molested by a manager or something.  I was waiting for them to talk about that, but then recalled they all denied it and said that the other dude is crazy and attention-seeking.  I was yelling shut up when both Fizz and Omarion were complaining about their B2K fans.  Where the hell do they think their money came from.  And it's those people who are still interested in your ass who will shoulder the support of your upcoming projects, cause no one else cares.  Stop being assholes and embrace some humility.  Fuckers. 

• Love 3

This mess done pulled me back in. Mainly for the men....and I use this tem loosely. Ray j- I'm sorry but there's something appealing about his famewhoring self. I'm not proud and please don't judge me.

Reality gal....your entire post had me howling. Love it. LOVE IT.

Hope Fizz doesn't waste all the money from this show.

• Love 1

This mess done pulled me back in. Mainly for the men....and I use this tem loosely. Ray j- I'm sorry but there's something appealing about his famewhoring self. I'm not proud and please don't judge me.

Reality gal....your entire post had me howling. Love it. LOVE IT.

Hope Fizz doesn't waste all the money from this show.

LMAO!  I can't totally blame you, because I just keep wondering if there is something these women see in him.

If you don't judge me for watching this show, how can I judge you for loving little Ray-J!  He is like a little pocket sized man!

He is like 5 inches from being a black leprechaun!

Edited by RealityGal
  • Love 1

I've found my people! Ray J is the only reason why I'm watching this show. Yes, he is a famewhore, but damn if I don't find him to be interesting. I'm completely fascinated and entertained by this fool and will pretty much watch any show with him in it. There is just something about him.

Young Berg - didn't he come out a while back talking about he doesn't like dark-skinned girls? Fuck him.

That wanna be rapper girl is stupid. He pretty much just told you that he is screwing a different girl every night and has no intention of stopping and you're sitting there, practically begging him to "hold you down". Girl. Have some dignity. Oh wait, clearly that ship sailed the moment you agreed to be on this show.

There are way too many people on this show and the women are some of the dumbest I've seen in a long time. How are they not embarrassed? It's going to take me a while to figure out who is who. I think I got Omarion (really, what the hell is his name? Omari? Omarion?) and Fizz. Got Teira Marie with her bipolar ass and Soulja Boy.

• Love 1

The plastic surgery on this show is ridiculous. I want to know the names of the doctors so I can know never to go near anything they are affiliated with. Damn! And...these are some unfortunate looking women as well and that's all I'm going to say about that.

That wanna be rapper girl is stupid. He pretty much just told you that he is screwing a different girl every night and has no intention of stopping and you're sitting there, practically begging him to "hold you down". Girl. Have some dignity. Oh wait, clearly that ship sailed the moment you agreed to be on this show.

Ha! All the women on this show are stupid. 

This show!  I actually took some notes, but damn I know I'll miss something, these people are nuts!

1. Picture tattoos - has no one told these people that they can take pictures now?  There is no need to tattoo someones face to your body, you can take a picture, hell, Olson Mills has made an entire company out of taking pictures of kids, you would think that people who constantly post shit to Instagram and then get caught for the same pictures would realize that a picture is also forever.  Do you think its gonna be some sort of point of pride for your kid when his friends come over and see his infant face tattooed on your bicep?  Come on now man!

2. Young Berg and Hazel-E - I didn't realize it was Young Berg that made that comment about dark skinned girls, I guess he prefers light skin women who look like drag queens.  They can have him, because from where I sit, some dude that little, pretty in the face, who wants to talk a lot of shit probably had some questionable times if he was ever in jail.  I also don't go for guys that want to brag about putting it in a different woman every day of the week, that sounds like a rare STD just waiting to happen.  And can men just stop with face tattoos....ugh.

3. Hazel - E - she also looks like a dude.  I feel sorry for her, but damn, I feel sorrier for myself have to watch her try to show off her stomach in belly shirts.  Please, either go see a trainer, or wear a tee shirt.

4. Moniece - once again managed to make an ass of herself.  I wouldn't have put up with her shit for even a minute, but I think Fizz's girlfriend is probably trying to get on the show.  I couldn't believe she was honestly suggesting that this girl has to call her every time she is with her son, bitch, you didn't even know about her and they had been dating for two years, that is how little you are involved in your own sons life!  And then to start talking shit about how she calls to see where her son is every night as if that qualifies her for mother of the year.  Say what?  I wish I knew what she did to lose custody, because in the state of California, I'm betting she did something awful for them to give full custody to Fizz.  And it looks like in the preview Fizz is actually going to get on Amanda.....bitch run, run from the situation, run fast.  

5. Tierra - First off, why does everything have to be a party?  A tattoo removal party so everyone can see your shame.  Second, in what universe is adding another tattoo to an existing one considered tattoo removal?  Its the exact opposite of removal, its adding more shit on!

6. Ray J - awww, he took out a short term lease on another vehicle!  Oh yeah, I'm sure there were so many investors lining up to invest in "Ray-J.com" or whatever.  Take a seat Ray J.  Although I was dying when he showed up out of nowhere with that box of clothes.  That was one of the best scenes in a Love and Hip Hop anywhere!  Hot damn, that was funny.

7. Nikki - is that her name?  Anyways, I'm always suspicious of people who refer to themselves or their family as an empire, and then start to tell you that they are super smart and talented.  Res Ipsa Loquiter....let the thing speak for itself.  If you're smart, people will see it.  If you have an empire, people will see it.  If you're ridiculous enough to wear a full length ballgown in the middle of the fucking day to go shopping, people will see it.  She also looks like a dude.  She is also wildly self centered....its not that someone else is posting instagram pictures because they are happy about their relationship, it must be because they want to fuck with you.  Say what?

8. Mally Mal - sad to say, but I kinda get his appeal.  He is definitely not attractive, but he exactly the sort of soft, fat teddy bear that should make you feel comfortable.  But looks like he is a total player.  Good for him, these girls are begging to get played.

9. Yesi Ortiz - first off, I don't believe for a second she is sad to be showing Nia those pictures of Solja Boy, I think she was absolutely delighted to be surprising her with them and getting her reaction live on the air.  Stop fronting.  Second, they need to stop flashing those old promotional pictures of her, she isn't a bad looking woman, but she has clearly gained some weight since they were taken.  But I thought she was going to be part of the main cast, it barely looks like she is going to make an appearance!

10. Solja Boy - what the hell kind of an explanation was that!  "Well, she put the pictures on her instagram, I didn't put them on mine!"  WTF?  Whatever is in the picture is what happened, no matter whose instagram its on!

I like tattoos as much as the next person but Soljack Boy's make him look dirty. I just want to give him a Silkwood scrub down.

Edited because my iPad refuses to acknowledge Soulja.

I like that your iPad is okay with "Soljack" but refuses to even work with "Soulja Boy"

• Love 3

::taps lecturn::  Now then.  

A thrown drink and a fight!  Strong right out of the gate.  Mona is not playing, she really wants me to watch this show, and I'm gonna have to give her what she wants.

scoot over.  support your sister, it's only right.

I'm gonna need Moneice to try a bit harder to make me understand what she's doing that keeps her so busy she can't see her son. The hair was done, nails done, heels all high. She's finding time for somethin'.

And somebody needs to let Omarion mamma know that if he breaks him and his girl up he still won't date her. I can't with those mommas who let their sons get laid. What's the last hit Omarion had? He can't pay your bills anymore mom, get a damn job,

The get fresh crew and I do our version of live tweeting during shows (but just us, some app called group me for the tech challenged {raises hand}) and one of my girlfriends said:  hold up, this heffa is HOMELESS but sitting in Kim Kimble's chair?  Where oh where? do they do that at?

So my man's mother is fiercely protective of him in a very similar (psycho)logically flawed way.  His irrational ass argument is that this is perfectly natural as to how mothers feel towards their first born sons.   He was in and outta the room when I was watching their kitchen scene and goes, do I wanna know what her (omarionmama) problem is?  I said probably not but since you asked, the lady she's talking to his her son's baby's mother.  They were cool before girl got pregnant.  They're not cool anymore.  He said why not?  I said because, according to momarion, when "you got pregnant, you messed up my money".  He said does she not think that's her son's baby?  I said she knows it's his but I'm sure that's the next bug in his ear.  I say all that to say that she's a special brand of nutty, even to my dude.

He is like 5 inches from being a black leprechaun!

The Institute sent a car, it's outside. You must leave now.

What is up with that Hazel chick's FACE?!

It used to belong to a dude.   You're welcome. 

Moniece - once again managed to make an ass of herself.  I wouldn't have put up with her shit for even a minute, but I think Fizz's girlfriend is probably trying to get on the show.  I couldn't believe she was honestly suggesting that this girl has to call her every time she is with her son, bitch, you didn't even know about her and they had been dating for two years, that is how little you are involved in your own sons life!  And then to start talking shit about how she calls to see where her son is every night as if that qualifies her for mother of the year.  Say what?  I wish I knew what she did to lose custody, because in the state of California, I'm betting she did something awful for them to give full custody to Fizz.  And it looks like in the preview Fizz is actually going to get on Amanda.....bitch run, run from the situation, run fast.

Nessa? Guuuurl?

kanyeblink.gif

When she started talking all greazy???  flag on the play bitch.  Would you rather I didn't feed him and didn't read him a story and didn't wipe his tears for the hours when you don't call?    What you NOT finna do is make your problem mine.  I'm not your problem, because if it ain't me it'll be somebody else so here's what all the time you put into creating your brand could be spent auditing your baby's daycare class or taking him to the park after school or showing up on the weekends when you say you're gonna show up.   what your raggedy misguided deadbeat ass muthafuccah needs to be expressing is gratitude that anybody is willing to do what you're not capable of doing.   p.s. drinks are on me, I know you need cash for your next cowash or some shit.   For ya'lls benefit i'm switching to decaf.

eta:  btw, Mally's chick.  Ugh.  Worms have to crawl and birds gotta fly, I guess.   "she (anika? tanika?) was so fast to crawl into my man's bed after we broke up"   soooo, you didn't hear yourself at all just now then girl?   She's dead wrong? For sleeping with your ex man? Knowing who you are and everything.   

Mona Scott Young, you are wreaking HAVOC on my sodium levels something turr'ble.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
  • Love 4

Monica (is that her name - Ray J's supposed assistant) reminds me a lot of Mona Scott. Seriously, does anyone else see the resemblance. And she seems to be in with almost everyone in the cast and I get Mona vibes of her instigating or at least not helping to minimize drama. Perfect example, that messy radio interview where she claims to feel so bad for the girl but she's the one who was pushing and suggesting that the DJ show the girl the pictures.

And she pretty much admitted that she brings jump offs to her clients. I also thought she was exaggerating about Tierra wanting to come at her. Crazy thought Tierra is, imo it clearly looked to me like she was just holding onto Monica to emphasize her point, while explaining what happened and not because she was trying to come at her. She got defensive when Monica started yelling at her to not grab her. 

But speaking of that nutjob, boy that "sisterhood" between her and Hazel ended awfully fast didn't it? Anyone else think this was one of those convenient "friendships" for the purpose of the show, like they often do with these reality shows? And so it was a perfect set up for the inevitable drama. Tiearra and Monica seemed more sincere in their friendship because even while going at it they still never got truly angry, somewhat violent with each other, etc.

As for the crazy baby mama, well Fizz did warn the girlfriend it was a bad idea because she's a psycho. Guess it's one of those things you just had to see for yourself. Now she really knows.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

Hazel-E is one of the most unfortunate looking women I have ever seen. Lord have mercy. And dude tells her straight up that he fucks a different woman every day (hope she's getting tested) and she's still out here hugged up on him begging him to be with her? GIRL.

Agree re: Soulja Boy's tats. I just want to grab a Salux cloth (cop one on Amazon; best exfoliant EVAH) and scrub that shit off. I like tats, but he went too far. (Ditto Young Berg.)

Moniece is cuckoo for cocoa puffs. She speaks in sound bytes that don't sound nearly as good as she thinks. And if her son's father has been with a woman for two years - half his life - and she hadn't met her, that's on her.

Omarion and Fizz seem like decent dudes, but the women on this show ... step away from the plastic surgery and weavologist and get some therapy.

• Love 2

Now you all done made me break out the laptop, I could not figure out how to quote using my ipad.  

The get fresh crew and I do our version of live tweeting during shows (but just us, some app called group me for the tech challenged {raises hand}) and one of my girlfriends said:  hold up, this heffa is HOMELESS but sitting in Kim Kimble's chair?  Where oh where? do they do that at?

First of all, get fresh crew is never not funny.  But I digress.  I wish my crew watched this crap so we could do live tweeting.  

Ok Mally Mal - Something seemed off with him. All he was missing was a lisp.  Is it bad that I'm waiting around for one of his exotic pets to maul his Mally Mal ass?  no?  I knew you all wouldn't judge.  And while I'm on it, he reminded me of Mr. Peanut .  Where's his monocle and top hat?  

It's not just the weaveologist and plastic surgery these heifers need to stay away from, but what did Max Factor ever do to deserve this mess?  The fake lashes, the extreme contouring and caked on foundation.  Dayum.  

Every episode needs to end with the leprechaun aka Ray J coming in and randomly dropping shit out of a box.  Mona gurlll you hear me?  

• Love 2

I'm losing my patience with these dumb broads; it's disgusting how they put up with their man's foolishness --it gets worse each franchise. I'm going to need Mona to either cast some women with some high self-esteem and self-worth or hire Iyanla to fix their lives.

Hazel-Young Berg already told her that he has a woman each day of the week (yuck)--and has no plans of committing; why doesn't she get a clue and keep it moving? She can't turn a "man ho" into a husband. Besides,who would wants a man who screws more women than Wilt Chamberlain? With that being said, I will give him props for being honest with her--at least she know where he stands; unfortunately, her stupid arse is holding on and hoping that she will be his one and only...sigh....keep hoping, sis.

Until Moniece can a good reason why she doesn't spend time with her kid, she can have several seats with that BS she was throwing at Amanda. She didn't sign up for this, so instead being confrontational and wanting to rip her face off (who says that on the first meeting?) Moniece should be thanking her for stepping up and helping Fizz take care their kid, while she's out trying building her dildo empire. A lot of chicks would be OUT the minute they find out the baby mama is a nutcase.

Nia need to dump Soulja and get with a man who looks fresh and clean. Those face tattoos aren't helping the cause--not to mention that he's no prize personality wise, either. I do believe she was ambushed on the radio show, I realize it was for ratings, but how she found out was so tacky and tasteless.

Niki/video chick (can't remember her name) Mally is playing them like BB King's Lucille. He ain't cute, either.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 3
The fake lashes, the extreme contouring and caked on foundation.  Dayum.

Oh my goodness was the contouring out of control on this past episode.  You'd think that with the number of drag queens on this show, they'd know how to use a buff brush to bend their blush in properly. 

Hazel-Young Berg already told her that he has a woman each day of the week (yuck)--and has no plans of committing; why doesn't she get a clue and keep it moving? She can't turn a "man ho" into a husband. Besides,who would wants a man who screws more women than Wilt Chamberlain? With that being said, I will give him props for being honest with her--at least she know where he stands; unfortunately, her stupid arse is holding on and hoping that she will be his one and only...sigh....keep hoping, sis.

How many times does a man need to tell you that he doesn't want you and he won't stop fucking other chicks for you to take the hint that you won't be in a relationship.  When the psycho girl is trying to get you to see there is a problem with that, you have issues.  I'm not sure what Hazel's deal is, besides being very unfortunate looking and an awful rapper, but she needs to stop and gain some dignity. 

Until Moniece can a good reason why she doesn't spend time with her kid, she can have several seats with that BS she was throwing at Amanda. She didn't sign up for this, so instead being confrontational and wanting to rip her face off (who says that on the first meeting?) Moniece should be thanking her for stepping up and helping Fizz take care their kid, while she's out trying building her dildo empire. A lot of chicks would be OUT the minute they find out the baby mama is a nutcase.

I don't understand why Moniece bothered to invite Amanda to meet her, if all she was going to do was shout, act crazy, and threaten her.  All she did was give Fizz more ammunation against her.  I agree that she should be thanking Amanda for being there for her kid when she couldn't (for whatever bullshit reason she's trying to sell).  If she was smart, she would have buddied up to Amanda, so that Amanda could be her ally in gaining more access to her son (although it seems like she could care less about spending time with her son and more about using him as her storyline and as a tool to aggravate Fizz).   

Oh Ray J, you always deliver with the foolishness.  Thank you for that great ending scene.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3

I'm losing my patience with these dumb broads; it's disgusting how they put up with their man's foolishness --it gets worse each franchise. I'm going to need Mona to either cast some women with some high self-esteem and self-worth or hire Iyanla to fix their lives.

I start feeling the same way until I remember this is a scripted mess, and these story lines have already been discussed in the writing room!

Anyone else get uncomfortable when Hazel was talking to Young Berg about their sexy times? The boy barely looks 15.  I was expecting Chris Hansen to walk in and tell Hazel to have a seat.

• Love 6