Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E07: Afterparty: Bubbles and Blunders

• Start Topic

Host Keshia Knight Pulliam unpacks the move-ins with Krysten, Nate, and Binh as they reveal their biggest concerns when it comes to living with their spouse, the story behind Nate's dirty wine glasses, and the juicy details from Krysten and Mitch's sensual bubble bath.

Airs Wednesday, August 17, at 11:03PM EDT.

3 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Wait, what did Nate say about Justin being emotional and sloppy?

He was answering a question about Justin crying over Binh’s  marriage.    It’s obvious Nate doesn’t like Justin 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

So why is Nate’s the right length  and Binh’s is too short?

The shorter suit cost less and Binh was too cheap to pay for the one that fit properly?

HATE that he was planning to return it. That's akin to theft, Binh. No one wants to unknowingly buy your used clothes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

HATE that he was planning to return it. That's akin to theft, Binh. No one wants to unknowingly buy your used clothes.

Even Nate told him that he couldn't do that. But, then Binh apologized to his mother for buying a suit. Always the mother. He is an immature baby and no where near being ready to live an independent adult life. I am not a fan of Morgan's, but no one deserves Baby Binh. He and his weepy friend, Justin, can go off together.

No comments on what Krysten was almost wearing? What the hell is it with these very large breasted women not wearing bras and wearing low-cut dresses that are just asking for wardrobe malfunctions? This season it is both Krysten and Alexis. I am not sure when these were filmed, but I don't remember thinking that Krysten was that big in her other scenes. And then we had Brett a few seasons ago. The look is very distracting and unattractive. She tries very hard not to badmouth Mitch, but she couldn't even say that the sex they finally had was any good. She said there were things that could be worked on. I do kind of like her and think she is smart and successful. She deserved a better match than Mitch, although I am glad to see that they are smiling and not under so much stress now. I am sure she is counting the days.

Nate seems so serious. I can't get a good read on him, and neither can Stacia, but I THINK he wants this to work. However, if she doesn't lighten up and stop trying to change him into her, it isn't going to work. They remind me of the reverse of Olajuwon and Katina from last year - he had his idea of what a wife should be and had to finally come around and accept Katina as Katina. I never thought those two would make it. This reminds me of them - only in reverse. If Stacia can learn to open up her expectations, they could be good.

• Like 1
  • Love 2