Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E16: HOH #6, Nominations #6

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

I can see why Daniel didn't walk across the top of the table like Cody did when he was evicted. There isn't a table, just something made out of hexagonal cubes that someone trying to walk on it would trip over or fall off.

• LOL 3

I can't believe they tried to make us believe that Jasmine stayed more than 60 seconds on the wall.  We.  All. Saw. It. on Thursday night. 

But any opportunity for Turner to mock Jasmine is appreciated. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I love how Taylor walks in the short pink dress and the HOH robe 

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Well if Taylor ain’t taking down Jasmine, whoever wins next week better send her packing!

Maybe Turner will win again.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I know, it's incredible.

I was really disappointed at her basic lack of understanding of how the game works, though.

Taylor and Indy are "similar"? What does that mean? Attracted to Joseph?  LOL

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

And with her heels. She was using the robe like a cape, HoHwoman. Getting an early start on superheroes. 

• Love 2

I' happy for Taylor (thought I had it spoiled on Youtube...Inside Edition actually posted a video with a spoiler in the title: Daniel reacts to Taylor HOH Win-that was outrageous to do that and damn inconsiderate)

Anyway as said I'm happy for her but uneasy at the same time because of her so called allies The Leftovers.

It was telling that Michael and Brittany were in the store room acting almost as if it was Michael's HOH worse later the whole alliance is in a room with no Taylor insight as they plan out HER Head of Household. Turner's reaction was telling when she considered using him as pawn which boiled down to  "how dare she when I stood up for her" that I still believe was with a nudge from production at the height of Anti-Taylor fever.

I'm sorry but I will NEVER forget the early episode  where she was alone in a hallway having a crying breakdown and  not one of them came to console her- that includes future Leftovers. They are still the same people that were callous.

Finally we have arrived at what I call The Crystal Ball episode.

Every season and episode comes along that allows you to see clearly into the future on how the game will end. It will go like this.

Everyone will let Michael continue deeper into the game to near the very end.

At the last minute someone will get a clue and put him on the block.

OF COURSE he will win veto and his core alliance will make it to the final three.

Being a super-fan he knows he must cut Taylor loose at that point and take Brittany who has done nothing but ride his coat tails to the final two chairs.  The jury will jump through  hoops attempting to somehow sell the idea that Brittany might be worthy of their vote. Dr. Will may or may not be brought in by production to attempt to amp up false suspense that somehow she could beat Michael.

The season ends with an unamimous Michael vote and the one bright moment will be when Taylor easily wins America's Favorite.

Edited by North of Eden
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

It was telling that Michael and Brittany were in the store room acting almost as if it was Michael's HOH worse later the whole alliance is in a room with no Taylor insight as they plan out HER Head of Household.

I noticed that too.  It was so  creepy.

And I haaaaaaaaaate being spoiled on who gets HoH. Sorry you  got spoiled too.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I was really disappointed at her basic lack of understanding of how the game works, though.

She wanted to protect the women in the house - who have dog her - and would not have a problem evicting her if they were HOH.

She sabotaged herself with her alliance - with people who had saved her in the game.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, North of Eden said:

The season ends with an unamimous Michael vote and the one bright moment will be when Taylor easily wins America's Favorite.

Hmmm… Taylor might have swept that a few weeks ago, but these days, I think Turner might give her a good run for her money.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, MsMalin said:

I thought that the twist reveal would happen immediately as Julie said two games would be played concurrently. Does anyone have insight on this?

She said it starts Thursday.  Thursday’s show is two hours.  My guess is that the twist starts after this weeks eviction.  

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

She said it starts Thursday.  Thursday’s show is two hours.  My guess is that the twist starts after this weeks eviction.  

I missed that part.  I went the whole ep thinking at the end they were going to be like “surprise!  Kyle is HoH too”.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Every season and episode comes along that allows you to see clearly into the future on how the game will end. It will go like this.

Everyone will let Michael continue deeper into the game to near the very end.

At the last minute someone will get a clue and put him on the block.

OF COURSE he will win veto and his core alliance will make it to the final three.

Being a super-fan he knows he must cut Taylor loose at that point and take Brittany who has done nothing but ride his coat tails to the final two chairs.  The jury will jump through  hoops attempting to somehow sell the idea that Brittany might be worthy of their vote. Dr. Will may or may not be brought in by production to attempt to amp up false suspense that somehow she could beat Michael.

The season ends with an unanimous Michael vote and the one bright moment will be when Taylor easily wins America's Favorite.

I agree with you if the season was normal, but the upcoming "two houses split with no communication" has the potential to stir things up.

• Love 1

It seems like too many people are overthinking this. Kyle and his duel allegiance to the Leftovers and Allyssa, Joseph trying to play both sides, Taylor not wanting to put up the very girls who made her life a living hell. These people have the numbers, they can just relax and pick off the others and then worry about the rest of it. 

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Hmmm… Taylor might have swept that a few weeks ago, but these days, I think Turner might give her a good run for her money.

I don't think people see how much of a threat Turner is.  He is playing low key game, but is one of the forces behind The Pound.

The HOH meeting with Taylor was a train wreck.  It was Turner who took control of it.  He's also taken over the #1 spot on BB Daily.   Taylor held that for the longest of time.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, thestorm said:

I don't think people see how much of a threat Turner is.  He is playing low key game, but is one of the forces behind The Pound.

The HOH meeting with Taylor was a train wreck.  It was Turner who took control of it.  He's also taken over the #1 spot on BB Daily.   Taylor held that for the longest of time.

In the daily rankings, Turner took the lead a couple of days ago after Taylor being #1 for weeks.  

9 hours ago, DEL901 said:

In the daily rankings, Turner took the lead a couple of days ago after Taylor being #1 for weeks.  

Are people watching a different show? Turner's 15 minutes of fame was the "dog piling" speech. Since then I haven't seen anything from him that would remotely endear him let alone take home the favorite player of the season? No way!

1 hour ago, North of Eden said:

Are people watching a different show? Turner's 15 minutes of fame was the "dog piling" speech. Since then I haven't seen anything from him that would remotely endear him let alone take home the favorite player of the season? No way!

It's got to be Turner's and the audience's mutual dislike of Jasmine. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, North of Eden said:

Turner’s snarky comments, featured over multiple episodes, have endeared him to a lot of fans, including me. He also has a lot of great reaction takes. It’s almost like he’s becoming the audience proxy.

5 hours ago, Blissfool said:

It's got to be Turner's and the audience's mutual dislike of Jasmine. 

That, too!

• Like 3
  • Love 9
On 8/14/2022 at 9:24 PM, North of Eden said:

I' happy for Taylor (thought I had it spoiled on Youtube...Inside Edition actually posted a video with a spoiler in the title: Daniel reacts to Taylor HOH Win-that was outrageous to do that and damn inconsiderate)

63989977.jpg.a245403fbb0c4afbbeda956a4c81b6ad.jpg

It always seems to be those kind of spoilers I run into, but Inside Edition?? They should know better!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

63989977.jpg.a245403fbb0c4afbbeda956a4c81b6ad.jpg

It always seems to be those kind of spoilers I run into, but Inside Edition?? They should know better!

My bad. It was ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT that spoiled it for me with their headline and thumbnail...but that might even be worse.

• Sad 1