Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E04: LAL: Most Wanted

• Start Topic

Daonte freaks when the cops are on Lindsey’s tail. Shawn’s exes threaten his wedding. Kevin’s ex confronts him about Tiffany. Chance surprises Tayler. Puppy questions Eric’s intentions. Chazz hopes a sexy night out with Branwin causes sparks.

Original air date 2022.08.19

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I have never watched this show but stumbled upon this episode while channel surfing. What is up with this Branwin chick? Is she stoned or are her false eyelashes too heavy to open her eyes? I'm thinking both. She seems goofy as hell.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3

Ya'll need to watch this new show, it is AMAZING!  I had to look it up because it had such a familiar feel and of course it's produced by none other then SHARPS.

I won't spoil it except to say there's a Christian couple moving in a man the wife was pen pals with, a psychologist who claims he isn't a hoarder although his house is horder central and all the members of his family who are, and some woman who is obsessed with wiping down her bathroom.

Inmate to Roommate is produced by Sharp Entertainment, a part of Sony Pictures Television, for A&E. Executive producers for Sharp Entertainment include Matt Sharp, Dan Adler and Laura Korkoian with Joseph Ruzer as co-executive producer

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

Ya'll need to watch this new show, it is AMAZING!  I had to look it up because it had such a familiar feel and of course it's produced by none other then SHARPS.

I won't spoil it except to say there's a Christian couple moving in a man the wife was pen pals with, a psychologist who claims he isn't a hoarder although his house is horder central and all the members of his family who are, and some woman who is obsessed with wiping down her bathroom.

Inmate to Roommate is produced by Sharp Entertainment, a part of Sony Pictures Television, for A&E. Executive producers for Sharp Entertainment include Matt Sharp, Dan Adler and Laura Korkoian with Joseph Ruzer as co-executive producer

What’s the name of the new show?

Daunte what are you doing. She’s crazy like your last chick!  

Chance is just too much everything to Taylor!  She wants to save for  a future he wants to spend his show money fast!  He’s kind of a smooth talker but actually dumb as a brick.

Take your babies and run Taylor. She’s getting a nice disability check for two girls and hopefully a child support check from the other girls dad who seems to be in her life 

Chance offers sex and trouble. 

Brandwine has to be higher than a kite most times she’s verticle  or horizontal!  So dumb taking your husband to a strip joint and getting him a lap dance 😳😱.

The bridegroom has his problems too while Sara snoozes!

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Chance is just too much everything to Taylor!  She wants to save for  a future he wants to spend his show money fast!  He’s kind of a smooth talker but actually dumb as a brick.

Does he work construction?  I hope the quality of his work is better than the garage renovation.

2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

So dumb taking your husband to a strip joint

Even for a strip club that one was especially depressing.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Rebky said:

I have never watched this show but stumbled upon this episode while channel surfing. What is up with this Branwin chick? Is she stoned or are her false eyelashes too heavy to open her eyes? I'm thinking both. She seems goofy as hell.

I was just debating this with the missus.  I think she may be stoned and not the sharpest crayon in the box.  There's something in her mannerisms that suggest she's not all there.

• Love 3
On 8/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, anoninrva said:

I was just debating this with the missus.  I think she may be stoned and not the sharpest crayon in the box.  There's something in her mannerisms that suggest she's not all there.

She wasn't this bad straight out of prison.  In my opinion, she is partaking in opiates.  Her tarantula lashes aren't helping, but she is slurring her words (enough so that the producers had to caption some of it!) and making involuntary gestures.  Chazz must be blind not to see it (or love truly is blind).

• Like 6
On 8/20/2022 at 10:36 AM, MrBuhBye said:

Does he work construction?  I hope the quality of his work is better than the garage renovation.

Even for a strip club that one was especially depressing.

I sense if Chance works construction his main tools are a trash can and a broom. So glad he spent major $$ on shiny rims for his truck.  The number one thing children need is shiny new rims.  There are charities to get rims to kids. Maslow's hierarchy of needs starts with rims, then food, shelter . . . . I can see how he ended up doing the world's most pathetic robbery.  He assumes he can smile and get everything he wants.  Money should simply be provided to Chance because he has graced us with his presence. By the end of their time together, Tayler will be broke. Yet another reason for her to not marry him. 

I think what makes any strip club extra depressing is Chazz with his dreams of having sex with his wife.  Dream on, little Chazzy. Dream on.  Because you will only have sex with her in your dreams. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Sorry if this is off topic but I checked out Inmate to Roommate and it’s just not as fun.  The premise is good-hearted people trying to help ex-cons transition back to normal life so it’s hard to cackle when they get screwed over by the predators.  Sure they have their quirks (e.g., hoarder, overly controlling, naive) but they aren’t using the inmates for sex or some illusion of fairytale romance.  So I can’t feel the normal schadenfreude.  Yes I’ll still watch but it feels queasy.

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1

Is there anyone her who does not get MAJOR stranger danger vibes whenever Chance is around those girls? Something about him in an Easter bunny outfit really, really made my skin crawl. I'm surprised he got a pickup truck and not a windowless van. Also, loved him having to have a realish conversation with his future father in law, for the first time, while wearing a bunny suit below the neck. Everyone on this show is an asshole, and the real entertainment is the game I've invented for debate with the wife: if you have to pick ONE, is person X stupid, evil, or gross? You can only pick one. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I could barely continue the show to get past Puppy and her beau’s jackets! They were, wow. I don’t even know how it’s possible to fit so many accoutrements on one (well, two) jacket(s)! I had to keep pausing and studying the details and phrasing from different angles. And they just got funnier the more you looked at them. This is now my life’s mission to find out what “designer” created these jackets and where one can even find something like that. I can only imagine it’s some custom-made job where you start with a basic black leather jacket and then add on the details, and this dude was like ✔️ select all.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I could barely continue the show to get past Puppy and her beau’s jackets! They were, wow. I don’t even know how it’s possible to fit so many accoutrements on one (well, two) jacket(s)! I had to keep pausing and studying the details and phrasing from different angles. And they just got funnier the more you looked at them. This is now my life’s mission to find out what “designer” created these jackets and where one can even find something like that. I can only imagine it’s some custom-made job where you start with a basic black leather jacket and then add on the details, and this dude was like ✔️ select all.

Kinda funny that Puppy’s jacket looks like a studded leather collar. 

• LOL 2
9 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Is there anyone her who does not get MAJOR stranger danger vibes whenever Chance is around those girls? Something about him in an Easter bunny outfit really, really made my skin crawl. I'm surprised he got a pickup truck and not a windowless van. Also, loved him having to have a realish conversation with his future father in law, for the first time, while wearing a bunny suit below the neck. Everyone on this show is an asshole, and the real entertainment is the game I've invented for debate with the wife: if you have to pick ONE, is person X stupid, evil, or gross? You can only pick one.