Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E13: HOH #5, Nominations #5

• Start Topic

There was a brief scene in which someone was going to mock how Jasmine waddles (I forget who) and Turner shut it right down.  It pleases me to see that he is consistent about not wanting to be a part of group bashing someone.

• Love 12
21 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

There was a brief scene in which someone was going to mock how Jasmine waddles (I forget who) and Turner shut it right down.  It pleases me to see that he is consistent about not wanting to be a part of group bashing someone.

He also said he would rather go on the block than see Taylor up there again.  Oh, my heart.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I can't believe how drastically I have changed my opinion of Turner from ick to enjoyable.

Same. I think he's my new favorite. The muffin thing was hilarious. So was his reaction to Kyle supposedly re-injuring Jasmine. 

I doubt Jasmine actually asked them about her muffin, though. I think that was “looped.” We didn’t really see her asking that.

Agreed - she had already asked both of them in a previous scene.

Daniel trying to confront Monte was just painful to watch. I sort of got where he was coming from but he went about that in the worst possible way. 

• Like 1

Turner for the win!  I loved muffingate.  It was actually a good game move getting under Jasmine's skin.  

loved how Daniel said if he got HOH, he'd go after the ones who got Nicole out.....guess he still doesn't accept that the only person responsible for that is himself by using the veto.

who would have thought Michael would be the comp beast this season.....

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Daniel trying to confront Monte was just painful to watch. I sort of got where he was coming from but he went about that in the worst possible way. 

He was that way with everyone: "You owe me an answer!" Actually, they owe him nothing. How they voted is their own damn business. He's just mad because his and Nicole's great plan of Browbeating Everyone Into Doing Our Bidding failed more spectacularly than New Coke or the Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries wedding. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I can't believe how drastically I have changed my opinion of Turner from ick to enjoyable.

FYI - If you’re having a slow day, get on Twitter and run a search for “BB24 Kilimanjaro”.

You are welcome.

• LOL 6
On 8/7/2022 at 10:07 PM, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I don't give a bluedilly hell if he took a picture of it, the fact remains he knew it belonged to Jasmine and shouldn't have touched it.

Jokes like that makes me stabby.

I'm really sorry as this seems to have really hit a nerve for you, but I see NOTHING wrong with this and actually applaud him for it.

This is a house with many, many people. Why does Jasmine get to ferret away TWO muffins just for herself, put them in a see-through goddam bag and leave them on the table as 'Jasmine's Special Personal Muffins'?

To me that's a clear 'multiple person dwelling' roommate foul! I'd quickly have thrown the flag on that shit. Also, I call and addition technical foul. If you want to take a personal ration of muffins at least put them in your bag or your room or on your bed. Leaving them out for every other houseguest to see is bad form. Do you expect everyone else to walk past them and say 'Oh no, can't eat THOSE muffins, they BELONG to Jasmine!" No way man.

So... that she has become so damned incensed about half of one of 'her' muffins being 'gone' now?? Girl, you are lucky they didn't just take them out of your sacred little bag on the table, as I would have, and put them back where they belong; in with the communal portion of muffins that every HG has access to equally. 

I guess you just felt entitled to be able to put two away for yourself for whenever you want to eat them? In my court I would rule in favor of Turner being blameless re: his actions in Muffingate. After Jasmine's objection, I would hand down an 'I'll Allow It'. Play on.

But I also wanted to say that 'Did you eat half of MY muffin?' has become a favorite phrase of mine now. It's equal hasn't been seen since 'Are you bitches conspiring against me??'

I will, therefore, propose that Jasmine has now at least contributed something to this season. By that token I shall now be willing to excuse her for causing us to have to hear the damned squeaky wheels sound effect over and over as well.

No harm. no foul.

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

I'm really sorry as this seems to have really hit a nerve for you, but I see NOTHING wrong with this and actually applaud him for it.

This is a house with many, many people. Why does Jasmine get to ferret away TWO muffins just for herself, put them in a see-through goddam bag and leave them on the table as 'Jasmine's Special Personal Muffins'?

To me that's a clear 'multiple person dwelling' roommate foul! I'd quickly have thrown the flag on that shit. Also, I call and addition technical foul. If you want to take a personal ration of muffins at least put them in your bag or your room or on your bed. Leaving them out for every other houseguest to see is bad form. Do you expect everyone else to walk past them and say 'Oh no, can't eat THOSE muffins, they BELONG to Jasmine!" No way man.

So... that she has become so damned incensed about half of one of 'her' muffins being 'gone' now?? Girl, you are lucky they didn't just take them out of your sacred little bag on the table, as I would have, and put them back where they belong; in with the communal portion of muffins that every HG has access to equally. 

I guess you just felt entitled to be able to put two away for yourself for whenever you want to eat them? In my court I would rule in favor of Turner being blameless re: his actions in Muffingate. After Jasmine's objection, I would hand down an 'I'll Allow It'. Play on.

But I also wanted to say that 'Did you eat half of MY muffin?' has become a favorite phrase of mine now. It's equal hasn't been seen since 'Are you bitches conspiring against me??'

I will, therefore, propose that Jasmine has now at least contributed something to this season. By that token I shall now be willing to excuse her for causing us to have to hear the damned squeaky wheels sound effect over and over as well.

No harm. no foul.

Your response is excellent and spot on....but I stick to what I said about what Turner did.  Eating out of her bag was a James Huling move, which is why I despised James.  Jokes like that are never funny.

59 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

Your response is excellent and spot on....but I stick to what I said about what Turner did.  Eating out of her bag was a James Huling move, which is why I despised James.  Jokes like that are never funny.

Fair enough. *nods*

And ugh, I so despised James... talk about a 'schtick' that got old fast!

• Love 3