Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: To Have And To Scold

• Start Topic

Emily and Kobe reveal their secret pregnancy; Patrick is desperate for Thaís' dad to bless the marriage; Miona's wedding day vision isn't coming together; the wedding officiant asks Shaeeda and Bilal three times if they're sure they want to marry.

First Look: 5/8/22; TLC: 7/8/22; Discovery+: 7/8/22

So it is Emily's wedding day morning and she is calling Kobe to apologize for her behaviour. Kobes, get used to this for all the days of your life with Emily. Unless you go to couples' counselling and learn how to communicate without control issues, good luck.

We then go to the Joshua Tree National Park and get to see the lovely backdrop for the Jibby/Miona 'wedding'. Some dude named Igor is bringing some sort of arch. Daveed hates Miona and won't be coming. Geez, there seems to be a pattern here. Either the band fakely hates Miona for some reason aka to get attention, or there is a red flag. Grandma talks to Jibby about talking to his parent and then he goes off to write his vows (an hour before the ceremony?) while Miona does her makeup. She has to look a certain way.... yeah, for who? Grandma? A nearby lizard? Is Igor cute?

Next is Shaeeda talking to her mom about the pre-nush. Guess she and Bilalzebub have signed it. She still has concerns about her life with Bilal.

Everyone did a nice job with the house to make it a winter wedding. It looked really good.

When Shaeeda got dressed, she looked absolutely stunning. Nefertiri did a lovely job on the dress and headpiece.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

This preview was a snoozefest.  Also not sure how the barren desert is prettier than a farm.  Did Igor escape from Dr. Frankenstein’s lab?

Please oh please let it be Igor from the most recent season of Alone!!!! I've missed his pretty face!! **swoon**Movie Reaction GIF

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

one small question I keep meaning to ask ( and sorry if it's been addressed, I missed it).

With Emily who is now preggers........it looks to me like she is drinking like in front of her parents who are still in the dark about her sitch. I can't imagine she would be drinking though, and even the filming I would think would step in but  a few times it looks like she is clinking and drinking the alcohol.

• Useful 1
40 minutes ago, Polliwollidoodle said:

one small question I keep meaning to ask ( and sorry if it's been addressed, I missed it).

With Emily who is now preggers........it looks to me like she is drinking like in front of her parents who are still in the dark about her sitch. I can't imagine she would be drinking though, and even the filming I would think would step in but  a few times it looks like she is clinking and drinking the alcohol.

I think she said that she had bought some nonalcoholic beer for herself because people would be suspicious if she wasn’t drinking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think she said that she had bought some nonalcoholic beer for herself because people would be suspicious if she wasn’t drinking

I noticed the bottle had a cover on it, I guess to disguise that it was non-alcoholic. I know we’ve discussed this before, but even before she got pregnant she was still nursing Koban and shouldn’t have been drinking very much 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1

Watched it, ff through everything except Emily and Kobe.  I have no words for any of it.  Emily's parents are such enablers.  "I was going to retire i a few years"  You still can, my man!  Make a plan to change the locks in three months AND STICK TO IT.  They are 34 and 30 ffs.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Seriously. Kobe hasn't explained the situation in Ohio either. The African diaspora takes care of it's own in countries like the US, UK, and EU. Kobe's friend can probably hook him up with connections that will get him a job with at least the promise of the ability to support his family. He ought to tell her unequivocally that he is going to be going to Ohio right after the wedding to explore options there AND explain to Father Emily that they WILL be moving out because they need to stand on their own two feet. If Father Emily whines about that shit then he can fuck right off with his righteous indignation about them living in his shitbox of a home.  Then Kobe can start working in Ohio, visit the shithole that is Salinas with 4 token black people in it when work allows, and then move Emily to Ohio ASAP. She needs to STFU about every damn thing already. I fucking hate this wench. Lazy, check. Entitled, check. Leech, check. Bitch, check. Shitty mother, check, Check, CHECK, C.H.E.C.K.

Can you be more clear and tell us how you really feel @gingerella

• Applause 1
  • LOL 17

I thought Jibri's wedding was really sad.  I don't get why his parents weren't there. I must have missed some of the 'bad blood'.  But the conversation with his parents earlier was really bizarre.  He's been living there rent free to save money (what money? no job) and when they tried to talk to him about a plan to move on he accusses them of not supporting or helping them figure it out.  His band-mate started a business from scratch, what's he done?  What did he need help figuring out? 

With Thais and Patrick, I don't think they've had the right conversations.  I get the feeling Jon is living there to pay have the rent, if she's not working, it's not just a matter of him leaving.  And could Ari look any more bored at her own wedding?  The dress was not doing her any favors.  And let's see how long Yve and Muhammed make it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Every time I think Emily can’t get any more loathsome, she says, “hold this pork chop.”  I just can’t get over how flippant she was when Kobe told her family that she was pregnant.  Not one sign of remorse or embarrassment; her attitude was, “it is what it is, so deal.”  She runs that family; her parents are deathly afraid of her. 

In my humble opinion, Shaeeda was the most beautiful bride.  Too bad about her groom. 

The way Miona was going on and on about having the wedding of her dream, I feel like I missed something.  She got married in the desert; under a triangle; with four people in attendance.  Clearly not the beach wedding she talked about.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, gingerella said:

Seriously. Kobe hasn't explained the situation in Ohio either. The African diaspora takes care of it's own in countries like the US, UK, and EU. Kobe's friend can probably hook him up with connections that will get him a job with at least the promise of the ability to support his family. He ought to tell her unequivocally that he is going to be going to Ohio right after the wedding to explore options there AND explain to Father Emily that they WILL be moving out because they need to stand on their own two feet. If Father Emily whines about that shit then he can fuck right off with his righteous indignation about them living in his shitbox of a home.  Then Kobe can start working in Ohio, visit the shithole that is Salinas with 4 token black people in it when work allows, and then move Emily to Ohio ASAP. She needs to STFU about every damn thing already. I fucking hate this wench. Lazy, check. Entitled, check. Leech, check. Bitch, check. Shitty mother, check, Check, CHECK, C.H.E.C.K.

I was confused when her mom said that she was proud of her.  She is a leech who has accomplished nothing.  What’s to be proud of?

Isn’t an arch supposed to have a curve?

52 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Every time I think Emily can’t get any more loathsome, she says, “hold this pork chop.”  I just can’t get over how flippant she was when Kobe told her family that she was pregnant.  Not one sign of remorse or embarrassment; her attitude was, “it is what it is, so deal.”  She runs that family; her parents are deathly afraid of her. 

In my humble opinion, Shaeeda was the most beautiful bride.  Too bad about her groom. 

The way Miona was going on and on about having the wedding of her dream, I feel like I missed something.  She got married in the desert; under a triangle; with four people in attendance.  Clearly not the beach wedding she talked about.

At least Igor didn’t have to hear Jibri’s song.

• LOL 12
  • Love 6

I am sure this topic has been covered, but I haven't been online here or posting.......so forgive me in advance.

Bill-lally doesn't seem to know that a pre-nup is not valid unless the other party has their own legal representation.

I know she talked to someone in Trinidad, but that wouldn't help her in the U.S.  Or did I miss something?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/5/2022 at 11:18 PM, Frozendiva said:

We then go to the Joshua Tree National Park and get to see the lovely backdrop for the Jibby/Miona 'wedding'. Some dude named Igor is bringing some sort of arch. Daveed hates Miona and won't be coming. Geez, there seems to be a pattern here. Either the band fakely hates Miona for some reason aka to get attention, or there is a red flag. Grandma talks to Jibby about talking to his parent and then he goes off to write his vows (an hour before the ceremony?) while Miona does her makeup. She has to look a certain way.... yeah, for who? Grandma? A nearby lizard? Is Igor cute?

I was pretty impressed that Igor, despite being deaf, can speak and lip-read in two very different languages.  I was not at all surprised that no one else came to their wedding re-enactment, though.  Joshua Tree looks like a lovely place to visit.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

How old do we think Emily's dad is? Not that he should be supporting him, but I would think he could retire anyway. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to not have a well-funded retirement. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 8/6/2022 at 3:18 AM, Frozendiva said:

She has to look a certain way.... yeah, for who? Grandma? A nearby lizard? Is Igor cute?

2 hours ago, jabRI said:

I thought Jibri's wedding was really sad.  I don't get why his parents weren't there. I must have missed some of the 'bad blood'.

I didn't feel sad for them, I loved how together they really made it work and the wedding was beautiful. What a fantastic location! Loved the supportive grandma too. Mimosa was a beautiful bride and I loved her dress; the prettiest one on the show. She couldn't have the beach wedding, but she could still look like the bride she always dreamed she would be; just for herself and no matter who came or who didn't come. The yellow truck was a great little addition. I think it was a wedding to remember. As far as Jibri's parents, I have no idea what their problem is but missing their son's wedding is inexcusable. The mom being a therapist, should know better than anyone that she should be supportive of her son. She was a no-show and I hope that Jibri doesn't let her off the hook.

That stupid Emily with her behavior during the announcing of the baby dinner with Kobe and her family. No accountability. No remorse. No apologies. Assuming that her parents would still support her. No shame. What's wrong with her? There are some people in life that are complete flub-ups and Emily is one of them. She got very, very, lucky with Kobe.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Adeejay said:

It seemed like the only thing Miona was interested in was the pre-wedding photo op. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

I didn't feel sad for them, I loved how together they really made it work and the wedding was beautiful. What a fantastic location! Loved the supportive grandma too. Mimosa was a beautiful bride and I loved her dress; the prettiest one on the show. She couldn't have the beach wedding, but she could still look like the bride she always dreamed she would be; just for herself and no matter who came or who didn't come. The yellow truck was a great little addition. I think it was a wedding to remember. As far as Jibri's parents, I have no idea what their problem is but missing their son's wedding is inexcusable. The mom being a therapist, should know better than anyone that she should be supportive of her son. She was a no-show and I hope that Jibri doesn't let her off the hook.

That stupid Emily with her behavior during the announcing of the baby dinner with Kobe and her family. No accountability. No remorse. No apologies. Assuming that her parents would still support her. No shame. What's wrong with her? There are some people in life that are complete flub-ups and Emily is one of them. She got very, very, lucky with Kobe.

Emily is the product of parental enabling.  They deserve just what they got!  Emily is all mouth and no show.  Isn't her job part time nanny?  To hear her talk and boss you'd think she was an educated, stand alone person but no she lives in her parent's basement!

The curve ball is that stupid Emily happened upon a good man.  Now they are all in a quandary!  What to do now?

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

I need to know what hair products Igor uses.

Also why did JibJab wear a turtleneck in the desert? 

He is the Diane Keaton of 90 Day Fiance cast.

5 hours ago, magemaud said:

It seemed like the only thing Miona was interested in was the pre-wedding photo op. 

It reminds me of that blonde woman from York PA and her barber husband, now ex husband who kept showing up in different wedding attire, some of that was for wedding photo shoots only, no actual wedding required. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Looks like about a can of Aqua-net.  It's too flexible to be egg whites or knox.

Jibri has hideous neck tattoos.  Granted, a collared shirt would also cover that up, but he'd have to button it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
17 hours ago, gingerella said:

he needs to STFU about every damn thing already. I fucking hate this wench. Lazy, check. Entitled, check. Leech, check. Bitch, check. Shitty mother, check, Check, CHECK, C.H.E.C.K.

YASSS! 

I was chatting with a friend from high school last night about various people we knew back in the day and "what happened to...?" It was a bit upsetting to see that multiple women who not only were not very attractive, not smart and just all around NOT nice people have what appear to be happy marriages to financially successful and attractive men. WTF?! Is this where we went wrong we wondered----we were too nice? We focused on education and being independent? We married men we actually loved? Sigh....

Agree that Jibri wore the turtleneck to hide the heinous neck tats in the wedding pics. Smartest move he has made all season. Well, besides somehow landing Miona. 

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

Jibri has hideous neck tattoos.  Granted, a collared shirt would also cover that up, but he'd have to button it.

I don't think the neck tattoos have anything to do with wearing a turtleneck. Usually people with really visible tattoos like Jibri are proud to display them. No shade towards tattoos - I'm not a fan of neck/face/hand tats, but that's just me.

Anyway, I just think the turtleneck was part of the "look" Jibri was going for. I don't care for his style, it always looks like he's not wearing it because he thinks it looks nice, he's wearing it to hopefully grab attention from others. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, JeanJean said:

How old do we think Emily's dad is? Not that he should be supporting him, but I would think he could retire anyway. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to not have a well-funded retirement. 

My guess is, mid-60's.

And yes, he'd probably have a nice retirement.  Oh wait, he's not only supporting himself and his wife, but his do-nothing daughter.  And her new husband.  And their baby.  And their upcoming baby.  

That's a lot of peeps to take care of, while watching your retirement savings drain away.

I actually blame him & his wife, for enabling their attitudinous daughter.  Emily is one of the most spoiled, self-serving people we've seen on this show.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

And yes, he'd probably have a nice retirement.  Oh wait, he's not only supporting himself and his wife, but his do-nothing daughter.  And her new husband.  And their baby.  And their upcoming baby.  

That's a lot of peeps to take care of, while watching your retirement savings drain away.

I actually blame him & his wife, for enabling their attitudinous daughter.  Emily is one of the most spoiled, self-serving people we've seen on this show.

Emily is terrible all around! Not one word of "no, dad, we don't expect you to delay your retirement on account of us." Emily just sat there looking at everyone like she just announced that she's expecting an order from Amazon, not expecting ANOTHER unplanned baby. 

I hope she gets destroyed at the Tell All, along wit Ari, Billal - hell, everyone!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Emily is terrible all around! Not one word of "no, dad, we don't expect you to delay your retirement on account of us."

4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Emily is the product of parental enabling.  They deserve just what they got! 

The brides all looked beautiful, but Emily - why couldn't she put her hair up, instead of wearing it in her same TH style? More makeup? She was not an impressive bride and wasn't in the same league as the others.

Such an entitled piece of work, making her dad work like a dog and change her parents' retirement plans. And what was this about saying she thought her parents were proud of her? Excuse me, but for what exactly? This must be what happens to the very coddled and entitled child. They actually think, thanks to the parents' enabling, that they are strong, talented individuals, instead of the losers that they really are. Now instead of mom and dad taking care of her, she has a new husband that will have to take care of her - put up with her. Poor Kobe.

On a side note, Kobe has the most open face and beautiful smile.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Breedom said:

s but missing their son's wedding is inexcusable. The mom being a therapist, should know better than anyone that she should be supportive of her son. She was a no-show and I hope that Jibri doesn't let her off the hook.

This. She should know that this is a wound that will never heal, not all the way. The wedding memory will always be tinged with his mom not being there.

This is where this show gets iffy: Emily and Kobe do have money coming in from the show but the show acts as if they don't. And the dad acts if they don't. At something like $2000 per episode, they should be okay. But the show always acts as if no one's getting any money for being on it. 

It seems like her dad should be able to retire with the show money coming in. And I'm wondering if everyone in the family gets paid by the show. I would think so.

Who was the other child Emily's dad was holding on his lap during the wedding? And does Emily's sister live with the parents? She's always there.

And I guess this question is rhetorical: Why oh why didn't they use birth control?

I think I feel a little not-exactly-empathy for Emily, in that I was late to launch. Not for the same reasons. I suffered terribly from depression and had two elderly mentally ill parents I had to care for. I would have given anything for functional parents like Emily's.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Hugs 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Breedom said:

And what was this about saying she thought her parents were proud of her?

Thanks for the reminder. Actually, her mom TOLD Emily that she was proud of her.

I was like "for what?" Making bad decisions, not taking accountability, failure to launch, being a bitch, whipping her boob out at any given moment, embarrassing her husband and constantly putting him down? 

That's a keeper, Kobe. NOT. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Thanks for the reminder. Actually, her mom TOLD Emily that she was proud of her.

I was like "for what?" Making bad decisions, not taking accountability, failure to launch, being a bitch, whipping her boob out at any given moment, embarrassing her husband and constantly putting him down? 

That's a keeper, Kobe. NOT. 

You know we will be seeing her on Only Fans in her underwear in the near future, you know making her mother proud!

• Sad 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Wasn’t that their second wedding and the beach will be a third?

2 hours ago, Mercolleen said:

To cover the neck tattoos for the pics?

1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I don't think the neck tattoos have anything to do with wearing a turtleneck. Usually people with really visible tattoos like Jibri are proud to display them. No shade towards tattoos - I'm not a fan of neck/face/hand tats, but that's just me.

Miona may have ordered him as she wears the pants.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

And I guess this question is rhetorical: Why oh why didn't they use birth control?

Kobe has some superstition that birth control pills will stop her from having babies in the future.  They were doing pull out (as ineffective as that is) but then Emily told him that he didn’t have to because she had an app on her phone that tracked her ovulation lol.  Can you sue an app designer?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wasn’t that their second wedding and the beach will be a third?

If rumors are true that they were already married, then yes, this was their second wedding but I predict the third one will be (edited to add: in another 90 Day season) in SERBIA for Miona’s “family and friends.” Do they have beaches there? (Answered my own question, yes they do have beaches) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

If rumors are true that they were already married, then yes, this was their second wedding but I predict the third one will be in SERBIA for Miona’s “family and friends.” Do they have beaches there?

Even putting aside rumors didn’t he wear his wedding ring all season?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Kobe has some superstition that birth control pills will stop her from having babies in the future.  They were doing pull out (as ineffective as that is) but then Emily told him that he didn’t have to because she had an app on her phone that tracked her ovulation lol.  Can you sue an app designer?

You could if it was designed as a contraceptive but I'm pretty sure it was designed as a way to help with getting pregnant.

4 minutes ago, jabRI said:

What was it with the 'crown' wedding rings for the men?  Looks like Patrick and Kobe had the same ones?

Because they're idiots who think they're special although Kobe could be an actual king.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Even putting aside rumors didn’t he wear his wedding ring all season?

Yes he did. 

17 minutes ago, jabRI said:

What was it with the 'crown' wedding rings for the men?  Looks like Patrick and Kobe had the same ones?

I didn’t notice Patrick’s or Kobe’s but I remember thinking those points sticking out on Mohamed’s King Ring would probably get caught on things which would be a convenient excuse not to wear it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
29 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Her mother was proud of her for picking a husband so that she could get the hell out of her house. Or so she thought.

• LOL 8
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Emily is the product of parental enabling.  They deserve just what they got!  Emily is all mouth and no show.  Isn't her job part time nanny?  To hear her talk and boss you'd think she was an educated, stand alone person but no she lives in her parent's basement!

The curve ball is that stupid Emily happened upon a good man.  Now they are all in a quandary!  What to do now?

I don't think Emily intended to move out whether she had a second baby or not. The one episode where they were showing Temperature the house and he was saying that they could move to Ohio, Emily said something like: "We'll probably stay here for another two years." Though I'm not sure if she meant Kansas or her parent's house.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

During the entirety of Bile and Shaeeda's segment(s), all I thought is:  DAMN, this man is a cheap asshole!!!!!  Wedding venue:  their home.  NO ATTENDANTS to iron his suit!!!!  It should have come freshly cleaned and steamed from the tailor or store!  Working his sister TO DEATH rather than hiring a wedding planner/coordinator/setter upper!  CUTTING HIS OWN and his son's HAIR!!!!!!  He should have been freshly PROFESSIONALLY shaven and coiffed!!!!!  Fake ass, cheap ass f*cker!!!!!

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Anyway, I just think the turtleneck was part of the "look" Jibri was going for. I don't care for his style, it always looks like he's not wearing it because he thinks it looks nice, he's wearing it to hopefully grab attention from others. 

Not a fan of face tattoos. Saw a girl on the train about 3 weeks ago. Early 20s maybe. I was fixated on the rather large Babygirl on her forehead. Do what you want but realize that when you are in your 40s, an inch tall Babygirl on your forehead may not be a good look.  I have seen more art-like tats on the face and while it is not my thing, someone went to the time and trouble of doing something original and probably meaningful.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, The Pearl said:

During the entirety of Bile and Shaeeda's segment(s), all I thought is:  DAMN, this man is a cheap asshole!!!!!  Wedding venue:  their home.  NO ATTENDANTS to iron his suit!!!!  It should have come freshly cleaned and steamed from the tailor or store!  Working his sister TO DEATH rather than hiring a wedding planner/coordinator/setter upper!  CUTTING HIS OWN and his son's HAIR!!!!!!  He should have been freshly PROFESSIONALLY shaven and coiffed!!!!!  Fake ass, cheap ass f*cker!!!!!

Maybe he used that money for a nice diamond tennis bracelet for Shaeeda’s wedding gift. Who am I kidding?

I can see some of the ladies who belong to the mosque helping out. I know that my rural cousins belong to a church group that gets together to help out with catering for the small towns nearby.

I didn’t see any food at the desert photo shoot. At least have some fruit, a charcuterie tray, maybe some veggies and even a small wedding cake. Grandma needs to eat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, The Pearl said:

The officiant called himself the officiate and said axe instead of ask.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe he used that money for a nice diamond tennis bracelet for Shaeeda’s wedding gift.

Nope, he recycled a brassy "gold" bracelet that his father had given his mother and he probably used before with his other wives. 

45 minutes ago, applewood said:

The one episode where they were showing Temperature the house and he was saying that they could move to Ohio, Emily said something like: "We'll probably stay here for another two years." Though I'm not sure if she meant Kansas or her parent's house.

Of course she meant her parent's house! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

What exactly does Emily do with her nanny money? Does she contribute to the household at all? She probably uses some of the money for the baby, but c'mon, grow up and take responsibility. Did Emily have have girlfriends at the wedding? I don't remember. What does Kobe see in this slob with no goals, no motivation to have her own grown-up existence  and someone who bosses everyone around.

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Breedom said:

As far as Jibri's parents, I have no idea what their problem is but missing their son's wedding is inexcusable. The mom being a therapist, should know better than anyone that she should be supportive of her son. She was a no-show and I hope that Jibri doesn't let her off the hook.

He told her the date with very short notice, told her the location (9 hours drive, I think they said?), and wouldn't change any of it when his parents said they couldn't get off work at that short notice or for that long (3 days, I'd guess). I don't blame his parents at all for not going. They spent many weeks asking when the wedding would be, told him in advance they couldn't go that far on such short notice. He is free to make his own decision, but he is not free from the consequences of his decision. Not everyone has flexible jobs or employers. Parents were NTA, I say.

• Applause 2
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Breedom said:

What exactly does Emily do with her nanny money? Does she contribute to the household at all? She probably uses some of the money for the baby, but c'mon, grow up and take responsibility. Did Emily have have girlfriends at the wedding? I don't remember. What does Kobe see in this slob with no goals, no motivation to have her own grown-up existence  and someone who bosses everyone around.

She bought herself a ring.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3