Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E01: ...been slut-shamed

• Start Topic

Starting this season off strong with the "Lady Whistle Boy" TikTok run by the kid with a "I am NOT Lady Whistle Boy" shirt. Its great to have this show back, I love Devi and her friends so much. 

I am so glad it looks like we are getting more Trent this season. Can we get a Trent episode next? Narrated by Adele? 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 8/12/2022 at 5:20 PM, peachmangosteen said:
On 8/12/2022 at 5:19 PM, tennisgurl said:

I am so glad it looks like we are getting more Trent this season. Can we get a Trent episode next? Narrated by Adele? 

I love this idea. Now I'll be sad if it doesn't happen lol.

"Apricot conditioner, so no flaking." Hee. I love Trent.

ETA: If Adele's schedule doesn't allow her to narrate a Trent episode, Troy Polamalu CAN guest star, and he and Trent can talk about haircare?

• LOL 3

Speaking of hair, I kept thinking that it was weird that Eve was wearing the hat and that the blond hair that was peaking out looked super fake. It’s because the actress has darker hair now so it was a wig. 

• Useful 1