Type keyword(s) to search

Beavis And Butt-head (2020) - General Discussion

• Start Topic

S01.E01: Escape Room/The Special One

Beavis and Butt-Head try to solve an Escape Room only to wind up trapped in the bathroom./Beavis meets his greatest hero, Fire. 

Original Airdate: August 4, 2022 on Paramount+
Screenshot-1035-1440x810.png
Screenshot-1034-1440x810.png
S01.E02: Boxed In/Beekeepers

Beavis and Butt-Head get trapped in a cardboard box while attempting to hide out in the school./Beavis and Butt-Head try to harvest honey from a wasps' nest.

Original Airdate: August 4, 2022  on Paramount+
Screenshot-1026-1440x810.png
Screenshot-1042-1440x810.png

On 8/5/2022 at 11:08 AM, JTMacc99 said:

I watched the first pair of episodes. It gave me what I really, really wanted from this show, and that was the boys making fun of a video.

I laughed out loud a real laugh at Butthead saying "He's going to end up in a shallow grave. Heh-heh-heh."

I'm laughing out loud right now thinking about it.

Them cracking on that whole video… wait I’m nothing like you .. it was great  lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Them cracking on that whole video… wait I’m nothing like you .. it was great  lol 

“A little something from Cale Dodds for you Beavis.”

“He’s grooming him!”  

All with the chuckling. This is where Mike Judge’s razor sharp satire shines through. 

• Love 2

I was dying at them getting sealed in a box and stored in the basement next to boxes marked "dot matrix paper" and "Y2K manuals for educators."

What was up with that video of the woman tapping her fingernails on a hairbrush and a box of markers? That is seriously someone's channel? WTF?

1 hour ago, kariyaki said:

What was up with that video of the woman tapping her fingernails on a hairbrush and a box of markers? That is seriously someone's channel? WTF?

Look up Autonomic sensory meridian response (ASMR), it is all the rage on the internet.

S01.E04: The New Enemy/The Doppelganger

Raccoons steal Beavis and Butt-Head's nachos, and the boys fight back./Beavis mistakes a stranger for Butthead, and then can't get rid of him.

Air Date: Aug 18, 2022 on Paramount+

S01.E05: Nice Butt-Head/Home Aide
nwetbak1fee91.jpg?width=1800&format=pjpg

Butt-Head is given medication for his aggression towards Beavis and becomes a little too nice./Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head run out of beer money, so Beavis has to find a job. 

Air Date: August 25, 2022 on Paramount+

S01.E06: Virtual Stupidity/Locked Out

Beavis and Butt-Head put on sunglasses and think they're virtual reality goggles./Beavis and Butt-Head get locked out of their house and destroy it trying to get back in. 

Air Date: September 1, 2022 on Paramount+

I busted up when B & B finally had "video game weapons" and went after the guy in the hospital.

Looks like Mike Judge is listening to the early criticism of Butt-Head being overly abusive to Beavis. In both eps tonight, Butt-Head was still in the lead position, but got as much abuse as Beavis.

Finally, their riffing on the singing instruction video and turning it into a "Beat Your Meat" song was awesome. Bonus points for the Adele reference.

On 8/6/2022 at 2:12 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I am not sure which video I found funnier, that one or the Post Malone one where the only girl who he could be with was a girl with no mouth because she couldn't tell him he sucked. Either way music video commentary is still the best part of the show. The YouTube video commentary is good (and I was surprised that Butt-Head knew about colonoscopies and that you get them every 5 years when you are old) but mocking famous artists is still funnier.

On 8/11/2022 at 10:58 AM, AnimeMania said:

S01.E03:Roof/River
Beavis and Butt-Head get stuck on top of Tom Anderson's house./Beavis and Butt-Head go tubing on a river and end up lost at sea.
Air Date: August 11, 2022 on Paramount+

mike-judges-beavis-and-butt-head-s01e03-
COMEDYCENTRAL_MIKEJUDGESBEAVISBUTTHEAD_1

Brain injury Beavis thinking Butt-Head's name was asswipe was really funny.

• Like 1

The funniest segment for me so far was when Butt-Head was taking whatever pills the "therapist" gave him. The way he started talking sympathetically and thoughtfully to Beavis had me cracking up.

The segment showing them old in the future was too real. When I worked at a grocery store, there was a customer that came in daily and rode on a mart cart. He looked exactly like Butt-Head. It was eerie. Beavis looked like a methy version of Boomhauer.

• Like 1

Perhaps I'm getting older but I thought the endings of the last two segments was kind of pushing it/not cool.  Episode 6.

Spoiler

The first part was funny until they started being the guy to death in the hospital.

Ditto for the second sequence.  The Berrrardo part had me laughing pretty hard, as did when their house front came off.  But Mr. Anderson driving around town unintentionally destroying property and getting shook down by the police I thought that went a little far.  

S01.E07: Kidney / The Good Deed 
Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Kidney.jpg
Middle-Aged Beavis ruins his kidneys and a donor from Beavis's past saves the day./Beavis and Butt-Head perform their first ever good deed by putting DDT in the punch at the school dance.

Original Airdate: September 8, 2022 on Paramount+

S01.E09: Weird Girl/Time Travelers

Beavis encounters a secret admirer at school./Beavis and Butt-Head cross back and forth across the state line into the Mountain Time Zone and think they can travel through time.

Original Airdate: September 22, 2022 on Paramount+

16 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

S01.E09: Weird Girl/Time Travelers

Beavis encounters a secret admirer at school./Beavis and Butt-Head cross back and forth across the state line into the Mountain Time Zone and think they can travel through time.

Original Airdate: September 22, 2022 on Paramount+

That might have been my favourite one. Them watching that tattoo show and trashing MTV was hilarious, as was the shark video and Butt-Head's made up shark facts. But the video with that kid was hilarious "he's listening to Mozart for brain development". I don't think I have laughed at anything this season as hard as that. The stories were pretty good to especially time travel. Plus we saw Cornholio (although I hope we get a real. Cornholio episode).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

But the video with that kid was hilarious "he's listening to Mozart for brain development". I don't think I have laughed at anything this season as hard as that.

OMG. That’s exactly what I was thinking.  That was awesome 

1 hour ago, JTMacc99 said:

OMG. That’s exactly what I was thinking.  That was awesome 

Just them talking about all the way the kid sucks would have made it a top level video. But add to that Beavis doing his stand up comedy bits and it is possibly one of my favourite videos ever. I mean it is no Damnit Pantera get your dad a beer but it is still pretty great.

• Like 1

S01.E11: Downward Dumbass/Refuse Service

Beavis tries on yoga pants and can't get them off. / The boys discover they have the right to refuse service to customers at Burger World.

Original Airdate: October 6, 2022 on Paramount+

S01.E12: The Most Dangerous Game / Bone Hunters

(Season Finale)

In order to prevent the other from putting their hand in a bowl of warm water, causing them to pee their pants, Beavis and Butt-Head stay awake for several days./Beavis and Butt-Head construct a dinosaur skeleton out of bones from a BBQ.

Original Airdate: October 13, 2022 on Paramount+

I really liked the episode where Beavis sees Jesus in a nacho chip. The best part was him going to a Jewish temple and after having to be told several times to not ask about Jesus, Beavis asks about Ironman. The rabbi (voiced by Richard Kind!) lets out this big exasperated sigh and then launches into the entire Ironman backstory. *died*

• Like 1

I liked this new season, doing stories about middle aged Beavis and Butt-Head was a cool move. I wish they could have watched more music videos and fewer YouTube videos. They even could have watched some music videos for older songs. I was also surprised there wasn't an actual Cornholio episode, just a brief appearance. 

• Like 2

Catching up on Comedy Central.  The show is still just as funny as it always was.

The boys trying to get into the local pool and being denied due to their pictures being on a board of "Known Urinators"?  Classic.

I could not stop laughing at the comments on the colonoscopy and Post Malone videos.

• Like 1

Teaser: ‘Mike Judge’s Beavis and Butt-head’ Scores S2 Premiere on 4/20

Get ready for Season 2 of Mike Judge’s Beavis and Butt-head streaming April 20, 2023 on Paramount+. You couldn't possibly have anything better to do on the day of 420, if you do maybe you can do them at the same time and while your at it, throw in a few Nachos to the mix.

They are showing 2 episodes, which I believe is equivalent to one 30 minute episode.

• Like 2

S02.E01: Meditation Sucks / Polling Place

This episode is available to watch for free on YouTube here.
HDBVBH201D_Promo_001_MeditationSucks_f.j
Beavis and Butt-Head try to empty their minds and find they are surprisingly good at it. Beavis and Butt-Head mistake their neighborhood polling place for a strip club.
HDBVBH201D_Promo_006_PollingPlace_f.jpg
Original Airdate: April 20, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E02: Old Man Beavis / Hunting Trip
HDBVBH205D_Promo_001_OldManBeavis_f.jpg
Butt-Head makes Beavis look old so he can buy beer. Beavis ends up in a senior living facility and almost scores with an 80-year-old woman. Tom Anderson takes Beavis and Butt-Head to the woods to hunt deer.
HDBVBH205D_Promo_008_HuntingTrip_f.jpg

Original Airdate: April 20, 2023 on Paramount+

Edited by AnimeMania
  • Like 1

S02.E03: Pardon Our Dust/Pranks 

Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head attend a city council meeting to get their apartment demolished. Beavis and Butt-Head struggle to prank a neighborhood home.

Original Airdate: April 27, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E04: Hellhole/Take a Bow 

Beavis and Butt-Head fall into a sewer and think they have died and gone to hell. Butt-Head teaches Beavis a new game, which puts him in the hospital.

Original Airdate: May 4, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E05: Tobacco Farmers/Married
COMEDYCENTRAL_MIKEJUDGESBEAVISBUTTHEAD_2
Beavis and Butt-Head try to grow their own tobacco like George Washington. Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head go to the courthouse to settle a parking ticket and wind up getting married.

Original Airdate: May 11, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E06: Sad Boys/Are You There God? It's Me, Beavis
After they see the attention an angsty emo kid gets from the ladies, Beavis and Butt-Head pretend to be sad and end up in a psychiatric hospital. Beavis notices his body is starting to go through changes after he is bitten by a rabid raccoon.

Original Airdate: May 18, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E07: The Day Butt-Head Went Too Far/Spring Break
FwvQ_BKWwAI8vEy?format=jpg&name=large
Beavis decides he has finally had enough and hires a hitman to kill Butt-Head. Beavis and Butt-Head try to mail themselves to Spring Break.

Original Airdate: May 25, 2023 on Paramount+

S02.E08: The Warrior/Vasectomies
After Beavis is challenged to a fight, Butt-Head trains him to become a champion. Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head think their sperms are holding them back from scoring and decide to get vasectomies.

Original Airdate: June 1, 2023 on Paramount+
Mike-Judges-Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Season-

On 4/27/2023 at 12:55 PM, AnimeMania said:

S02.E03: Pardon Our Dust/Pranks 

Middle-aged Beavis and Butt-Head attend a city council meeting to get their apartment demolished.

I loved the bit at the city council meeting where everyone had five minutes to speak, and Beavis is up there talking about "Fire!  Destroy!".  When his time is up, the exhausted city councilwoman says "Finally!".  Then Butthead gets up there and says "I yield my time to Mr. Beavis", and it's back to "Fire!  Destruction!".