Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E12: Eviction #4

• Start Topic

You can see it on his face...Daniel knows that he's a dead man walking. His game is toast and there is no coming back from this and he has to live with the knowledge it was all on him.

Well here is the thing for me. Except for Taylor I just can't really root for The Leftovers....America and probably people on this very board are forgetting that they are made up of the same creeps that they were when dog piling Taylor was the thing to do. A leapord can't change its spots and right now they are just better at hiding it. They weren't good people then and they aren't good people now. Sorry for those who want to cheer them on but its true and now like many an alliance before if they keep steamrolling to the end of the season that's not very entertaining.

Besides Taylor the only person I  will cut slack for is Indy. She's such a comic relief that I giver her a pass because she makes me laugh.

Anyway...still not a very good cast this year and it shows.

• Love 2

I'm convinced Jasmine got her expressions from a Mad Lib written by Flo from Alice, on mushrooms, and her accent from "Hee Haw."

"Julie, you look prettier than a chicken wing in an air fryer!"

The hell?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

You can see it on his face...Daniel knows that he's a dead man walking. His game is toast and there is no coming back from this and he has to live with the knowledge it was all on him.

Well here is the thing for me. Except for Taylor I just can't really root for The Leftovers....America and probably people on this very board are forgetting that they are made up of the same creeps that they were when dog piling Taylor was the thing to do. A leapord can't change its spots and right now they are just better at hiding it. They weren't good people then and they aren't good people now. Sorry for those who want to cheer them on but its true and now like many an alliance before if they keep steamrolling to the end of the season that's not very entertaining.

Besides Taylor the only person I  will cut slack for is Indy. She's such a comic relief that I giver her a pass because she makes me laugh.

I don’t recall Michael or Brittany dog piling on Taylor.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Michael and Brittany have Taylor’s back, and Turner and Joseph have shown sincere remorse. I could care less about Monte and Kyle, but I like all 5 of the other Leftovers and would be satisfied with any one of them winning. 

I haven’t watched Big Brother in years, (save for one or two episodes of season 22 until it became clear it was a Cody for the win kind of season) because I moved overseas,  but I straight up made it happen this year because this cast and storyline are so entertaining. We shall see what happens, but I don’t think the steamroll is going to be as likely as many seem to think.

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Sorry for those who want to cheer them on but its true and now like many an alliance before if they keep steamrolling to the end of the season that's not very entertaining.

I doubt they’re going to stay LO strong till the last 7. They’ve successfully taking out the trash and will disband soon to start playing their individual games depending on who wins HoH next. I wouldn’t mind if Daniel and jasmine are eliminated 1st. There’s still 10 of them so they still have room to reorganize.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, NightOwl89 said:

Michael and Brittany have Taylor’s back, and Turner and Joseph have shown sincere remorse. I could care less about Monte and Kyle, but I like all 5 of the other Leftovers and would be satisfied with any one of them winning. 

I haven’t watched Big Brother in years, (save for one or two episodes of season 22 until it became clear it was a Cody for the win kind of season) because I moved overseas,  but I straight up made it happen this year because this cast and storyline are so entertaining. We shall see what happens, but I don’t think the steamroll is going to be as likely as many seem to think.

Kyle has never talked shit about Taylor. The chief shit talkers are/were:

- Paloma

- Monte

- Jasmine

- Indy

- Nicole

- Daniel

- Ameerah

I actually find the LO likable. They're a big tent alliance and I like that. I wasn't one of those people that enjoyed seeing Hannah and Tiffany hand the check over to Xavier.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

I doubt they’re going to stay LO strong till the last 7. They’ve successfully taking out the trash and will disband soon to start playing their individual games depending on who wins HoH next. I wouldn’t mind if Daniel and jasmine are eliminated 1st. There’s still 10 of them so they still have room to reorganize.

Agree.  They all seem to understand the game and know that they have a common interest right now and I think they will stick together at least long enough to get rid of Daniel.  

13 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I actually find the LO likable. They're a big tent alliance and I like that.

I agree. This is what I’ve always wished for a successful alliance, a sense of equality without 1 or 2 running the show and dragging goats along. And most importantly, and I was not expecting it with this group at all, was the ability to keep their mouths shut and have impressive enough acting chops to fool the other side and dismantle that alliance. I don’t think any of them have made a pact to stay an alliance to the end like the cookout. They just got together to remove the toxicity from the house. It saddens me to know that none of this would have been possible if Paloma hadn’t self evicted. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 3
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

I agree. This is what I’ve always wished for a successful alliance, a sense of equality without 1 or 2 running the show and dragging goats along. And most importantly, and I was not expecting it with this group at all, was the ability to keep their mouths shut and have impressive enough acting chops to fool the other side and dismantle that alliance. I don’t think any of them have made a pact to stay an alliance to the end like the cookout. They just got together to remove the toxicity from the house. It saddens me to know that none of this would have been possible if Paloma hadn’t self evicted. 

It's still made up of a lot of unlikable people who I strongly suspect had their "come to jesus" about face on Taylor  instigated by production or wind up the new Aryn Gries or whatever her name was...a pariah after getting out of the house. Oh and yes Brittany is very much being dragged along as a LO.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Kyle has never talked shit about Taylor. The chief shit talkers are/were:

- Paloma

- Monte

- Jasmine

- Indy

- Nicole

- Daniel

- Ameerah

I actually find the LO likable. They're a big tent alliance and I like that. I wasn't one of those people that enjoyed seeing Hannah and Tiffany hand the check over to Xavier.

I thought this was the case but didn’t want to claim it. Of all the LO, Monte is my least favourite, and Kyle just kind of annoys me with his showmance etc haha. I agree that overall they are a likeable group, and it is one of the first times I can remember where the “bros” and the “outsiders” came together to form one big alliance. I really enjoy them.

15 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Co-sign this wholeheartedly.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, North of Eden said:

It's still made up of a lot of unlikable people who I strongly suspect had their "come to jesus" about face on Taylor  instigated by production or wind up the new Aryn Gries or whatever her name was...a pariah after getting out of the house. Oh and yes Brittany is very much being dragged along as a LO.

Serious question: who is unlikable? Maybe Monte. But I think Kyle, Michael, Joseph, Turner, Brittany and Taylor are all likable.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Serious question: who is unlikable? Maybe Monte. But I think Kyle, Michael, Joseph, Turner, Brittany and Taylor are all likable.

I find it hard even to pick my favourite. I have been team Michael since the beginning, but also really like Turner, Taylor, and Joseph. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

Alyssa:  "It's like the hottest thing ever when someone takes you off the block." 

I wonder if these words have ever before been spoken anywhere in the world, anytime in history.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 13
39 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Ribs, chicken…what food will she compliment Julie with next? Fish? “Yew look prettier than a catfish gaspin for air!”

Again, where is the🤮emoji! For once I’d like Julie to respond that she’s repulsed by the comparison.

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, NightOwl89 said:

I find it hard even to pick my favourite. I have been team Michael since the beginning, but also really like Turner, Taylor, and Joseph. 

I like them all. Are they perfect? Not at all. But all of them have shown a level of intelligence and humor that's rare in Big Brother.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Ribs, chicken…what food will she compliment Julie with next? Fish? “Yew look prettier than a catfish gaspin for air!”

Exactly… Julie looks better than THIS…. Not a real high bar 🥴

FD16D32A-B923-4812-89D5-AA9EEF7CAD26.jpeg

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
Just now, Maya said:

There has seriously never been a more boring showmance than Kyle and Alyssa. 

There is going to come a time where Kyle is going to have to choose between showmance and game.  He got lucky this week because a Daniel was such an idiot, but faux Elvis won’t be around much longer to bumble his way around and send his own allies home.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Monte for sure...bought Paloma's koolaid about Taylor and we are suppose to forget that.

Kyle...continually lies to Alyssa about being a leftover and was on the verge of betraying her again had Daniel not been so stupid.

Joseph wanted to keep Pooch and would have sacrificed Taylor if it had been possible to keep his bud but it wasn't.

Brittany was an original member of the Girls GIrls alliance out to get Taylor from the jump. She's a big dud as she is boring and ads nothing and it is only in the LO due to Michael.

Turner had a suspcious about face on Taylor during his HOH reign...likely tipped off in the diary room how despised Taylor's treatment is being perceived.

Michael...I guess you got me on that one. He hasn't really done anything offensive but winning so many vetos takes some suspense out of the game because if he plays you know he's likely to win.

Taylor is the only one who is completely pure and doesn't deserve what happened to her and I can easily see Monte, Lyle and Joe turn on her after the cannon fodder is dispensed with.

Just my opinon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Allysa:  "It's like the hottest thing ever when someone takes you off the block." 

I wonder if these words have ever before been spoken anywhere in the world, anytime in history.

That was gag worthy. Alyssa, Indy (where am I? what's going on?), and Jasmine are such disappointments. At least Jasmine and her eyebrows provide some clueless comic relief.

Alyssa probably heads into the DR wondering where the final rose is.

Y'all look as pretty as a hot dog in a 7-Eleven roller grill! That makes as much sense as comparing someone to bony, warmed poultry pieces.

See you Nicole, please let all the doors hit you on your toxic ass on the way out.

Daniel is such a salty bitch. Loved the show just fading out on his whining. You can tell Taylor will be living rent free in his head for a long time.

Loved Michael and Taylor's goodbye speeches. 

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, NightOwl89 said:

I thought this was the case but didn’t want to claim it. Of all the LO, Monte is my least favourite, and Kyle just kind of annoys me with his showmance etc haha. I agree that overall they are a likeable group, and it is one of the first times I can remember where the “bros” and the “outsiders” came together to form one big alliance. I really enjoy them.

Co-sign this wholeheartedly.

Monte and Daniel heard rumours from Paloma about Taylor and believed them WHOLEHEARTEDLY.  To his credit, Monte did change his spots on the subject pretty quickly.  I forget how, maybe it all happened because Daniel and Nicole went psychotic and bullied Taylor into crying in the bathroom.

Did Turner ever dogpile on Taylor?  Did Joseph?  

2 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Serious question - how is Monte unlikeable?  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 1

I really liked Julie's outfit this episode, but, unfortunately, I don't have any made-up homespun homilies with which to liken how she looked.

Alyssa will be disappointed when she finds out it should be Daniel that she is in love with as he is the one who removed her from the block and therefore made the most romantic gesture ever.

I was glad Julie asked Nicole/told Nicole about why she was voted out.  There was a moment when Julie told her when the LO alliance was formed that it looked like Nicole had a moment of understanding about why she was voted out and what the public reaction may be.  Otherwise, she would have stated that she was voted out due to her humility, grace, and integrity.

I just love it when we get to see the huge impact of reality on players.  Daniel had such glee earlier in the show and told us all how he loves the game of Big Brother only to end up feeling sorry for himself and disliking everyone left in the house.  I hope that whenever he is evicted Julie really points out to him how Monte told him not to use the veto and yet Daniel insisted which led directly to Nicole's eviction.

This is the most I have ever enjoyed a season-please don't ruin it...

• Like 1
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

I really liked Julie's outfit this episode, but, unfortunately, I don't have any made-up homespun homilies with which to liken how she looked.

I was glad Julie asked Nicole/told Nicole about why she was voted out.  There was a moment when Julie told her when the LO alliance was formed that it looked like Nicole had a moment of understanding about why she was voted out and what the public reaction may be.  Otherwise, she would have stated that she was voted out due to her humility, grace, and integrity.

All you have to do is come up with an item of meat/poultry and a way of cooking said item....ribs/barbeque, chicken wing/air fryer, pork chop/frying pan, turkey gizzard/George Foreman Grill, etc.

I also sensed a brief moment of understanding from Nicole but it was quickly replaced with her smarmy ego stating that she knew all along (except about Kyle), sensed she was leaving, Taylor's great, everything is wonderful, etc.  What I will never understand is how fans of this show make it into the house and proceed to behave in horrible or otherwise deplorable ways towards other houseguests and think that no one watching is clocking their behavior, or that they can somehow explain it all away.  They can't.  So maybe - act better?  Or at least human?  I don't know.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, seacliffsal said:

Alyssa will be disappointed when she finds out it should be Daniel that she is in love with as he is the one who removed her from the block and therefore made the most romantic gesture ever.

I actually snort laughed at this!

• Love 2

Do the HG not know they are on the feeds almost 24/7?  Why were they going through a machine gun of shoutouts in the kitchen after Nicole left?

Is it out of bounds for me to ask feedwatchers if Daniel knew that it was going to be nearly unanimous?  Or was he surprised at that and thought at least Jasmine, Alyssa and Indy were going to vote for Taylor?

• Love 1

Julie, only Shih Tzus and Lhasa Apsos should wear their hair that way.

I wish Julie didn't gloss right over the alliance forming over the treatment of Taylor. 

Has anyone seen it so they can confirm or deny? I too was disappointed they didn't get into the bullying of Taylor. Felt like a cover-up to me.

I just wanna say y'all look prettier than chicken wings in an air fryer.

Y'know, I pushed back against the idea that Jasmine was playing up the hick factor for the cameras but I take it all back. She's definitely playing for the cameras. And she sounds like a moron doing it. Maybe if she said "you look tastier than chicken wings" or "yummier" but "prettier?" I think someone on the BB staff is writing these for her, and she screwed up the line reading.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Has anyone seen it so they can confirm or deny? I too was disappointed they didn't get into the bullying of Taylor. Felt like a cover-up to me.

Nicole told Julie that she figured The LO started after Ameerah was evicted.  Julie corrected Nicole and said the LO was in fact started over the treatment of Taylor by Nicole and Daniel.  Nicole was expressionless and silent after hearing that.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Exactly… Julie looks better than THIS…. Not a real high bar 🥴

FD16D32A-B923-4812-89D5-AA9EEF7CAD26.jpeg

That's like $133.50 worth of wings! Very sexy!

27 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

This is brilliant:

I bet she furiously masturbates to her victim-hood mentality...

New Drinking game, every time she says she's 41yrs old.

Edited by xKHANx
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, LADreamr said:

I'm convinced Jasmine got her expressions from a Mad Lib written by Flo from Alice, on mushrooms, and her accent from "Hee Haw."

"Julie, you look prettier than a chicken wing in an air fryer!"

The hell?

Just for the record:  NOBODY IN THE SOUTH SAYS THIS.  🤬🤬🤬

15 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jasmine, the cornpone queen. Has the South disavowed her yet?

YUP!!!

16 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Alyssa:  "It's like the hottest thing ever when someone takes you off the block." 

*I* wonder if KyleMom’s head has already gone all explodey picturing what the Siesta Key Slut is gonna do to her widdle boy the first chance she gets.  Btw - is the HoH shower free at the moment…?  🤯🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/4/2022 at 11:12 PM, Maya said:

There has seriously never been a more boring showmance than Kyle and Alyssa. 

I'm almost certain this isn't true…but. by definition, the even-duller bore-mance I'm positing here wouldn't exactly be memorable.  I'll try to recall some candidates…if I need a nap.

On 8/4/2022 at 11:56 PM, mertensia said:

Julie: It was fun watching you play, Nicole.

Me: No it wasn't.

Perhaps Julie meant to say "it was fun watching you get played, Nicole"?  Just a slip of the tongue.

Julie looks prettier than that white-chocolate-chip cranberry cookie that's calling my name.  Be silent, temptress!  Grrr…

• LOL 1

I'm positive there were two other couples on the Cody/Jessica season (other than Cody/Jessica) who were duller than Kyle/Alyssa.  I can't remember who they were, but they did nothing except agree with Paul and complain about Cody/Jessica. Wait ... one guy was named Mark, one guy had prematurely grey hair, and I don't remember the women.

I really kind of want to watch the mental down-spiral of Daniel having to live in the house with "these people" for at least a few weeks. I mean he's 'mostly harmless' at this point. I loved him in the back room self-flagellating while everyone else was yuking it up in the living room. I want to see more of that. See if someone can indeed get their eyes stuck like that permanently from rolling them back in their head. I sentence you, Daniel, to Big Brother Solitary Confinement until you finally tap out and leave in shame as a quitter.

• LOL 1